Till Midnight

Story Info
A playful night in the car.
3.7k words
3.82
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why? Why in the world am I still doing this? After everything I know, or I guess don't know, why would I actually want to do this? I keep asking myself this question and trying to come up with answers as I pull out of the garage. The drive over isn't as nerve-racking as the first couple of times but it still makes me wonder what will happen. As I pull into the parking lot, I don't see a familiar looking car. Seriously? If he fell asleep, I will really kick his ass. It's freezing outside and I have to drive in this cold. On top of that, my car hasn't warmed up at all. What is taking this kid so long? He is always here before me.

I pull out my phone and text, "I'm here, are you on your way?"

Waiting in anticipation is the worst part about anything. Whether it is waiting to see if you get accepted into a college, call for that job interview, or if someone will show up or not for a date. Buzz. I check my phone. Of course, nothing more simple than, "yeah." When waiting, time always seems to stretch out, two minutes seem like ten and ten seem like 20. I look down at my phone when I see a car stop right next to mine in my peripheral vision. I look to my left and yup, he is here. I turn the heat and radio off and then kill the engine. Unbuckle my seatbelt, grab my purse, and open the driver side door. Like always, I walk to the passenger side back door and open it. The first time was the only time I saw him already sitting in the back seat. Every other time when I got in the car, he was still in the driver seat. Thinking this I get in and close the door. Perfect, just perfect. It is like this every single time. I know it will be awkward. I don't really care right now though because I am frozen solid. My teeth chattering and my entire body shaking made me feel even more nervous. I feel like I should have enough experience by now to not feel nervous in front of guys but it still gets me every time. We say hi and hello and become quiet.

"You car is so cold, I thought you said you warmed it up."

"I did but you just let in 600 pounds of cold air in."

Wow, I think that was the first time I heard him say something remotely funny. Didn't think he had a funny bone in his entire body. I wanted to laugh out loud but didn't for some reason. I still sat there like a popsicle. As I'm wondering if he plans to stay up in the front the entire time, he turns off the heat and starts climbing to the back.

"Here"

He offers me a blanket. I just came from putting my feet on a heater to -10 degrees outside, I don't think a blanket will do anything, but I take it anyway. After a minute maybe, he puts his arm behind my back and pulls me in close. Just the way I like. Being in his arms always makes me feel so protected. Well I guess he isn't the only one. Almost any man's arms around me make me feel protected. He lets me go after a couple of minutes and stretches his arms towards the heater. He turns the heating back on. I guess he must be cold too. Even if he is a guy, he isn't immune to winter. He leans back and sits silently next to me. I have no idea what to say. I want to talk to him every time but I never know what to say to him. He never asks me about me and asking about him never gets me anywhere. I told him before we decided to meet tonight that he would have to open up to me more. After all, we have been talking for two months now and I still don't know anything about his life. We have even hung out a couple of times and yet I still don't know anything. This kind of thing always makes me question what he really wants from me, although I have decent idea what it might be. Knowing this and trying to stop myself from talking to him doesn't ever help me. I mean, here I am again so clearly it isn't sticking in my head. I don't understand that reason. Is it because I'm bored and there isn't anyone else around or has he really used his magic on me. Ahhh, finally warm. My feet are still cold though. He wraps his arm around me again and holds me close. He soon starts pushing his weight on me and I begin sliding down on the seat with him. God, my feet!

"I'm going to take my shoes off, my feet are cold."

"Wouldn't that make it worse?"

"No, it'll help trust me."

I struggle to take my shoes off while he's half on top of me and I'm half lying down at a weird angle. It's so difficult to do anything in his tiny car. I take my shoes off and wrap my feet around in the blanket. They slowly begin to warm up. We make small talk again here and there while we get comfortable but nothing to really excite me. Same old same old stuff. After situating ourselves he looks up at me and I know exactly what's going to happen. He brings his lips close to mine and kisses me. Kissing is alright but hopefully he doesn't do anything else. We planned on getting together tonight to hang out and play cards only. He told me that he was fine with doing just this and nothing more. I should've seen this coming. All he ever wants to do this. Whatever, it's just kissing. I can deal with it. I kiss at first but my neck keeps cramping up at the awkward angle and I didn't want to this anymore. I really want to just play cards. I keep going anyways thinking that maybe he'll stop. He soon slips his hand under my shirt and jacket and is grabbing me all over. Down my pants a little and back up and then off to my belt. He starts undoing my belt. Come on Lila! You can do this, just keep going. Every little step which makes him get closer to undoing my jeans, I cringe inside. That's it, no more.

"Lets play cards."

Nothing. Kiss after kiss all the while his hand keeps working on undoing my belt and jeans.

"Come on, you said we can play cards. Let's do it. I thought you said you were going to kick my butt before."

Nothing still. He really isn't here for cards after all. I yell at myself inside my head for knowing that this was going to happen and not stopping it. It's hard to push him off while he's on top of me and get up. He keeps going nonetheless.

"Cards, come on."

Finally the kissing comes to an end and his fingers stop. I push him back a little and struggle to lift myself up holding the headrest of the car seat. He moves away from me and leans back. I take out the deck of cards I brought in my purse and hand it to him.

"What do you want to play?"

"I don't know."

"Pick something," I say while fixing my belt and shirt.

"How about war? You deal." He hands the cards back to me.

"That's boring."

"I don't want to think right now"

"We could play speed."

I could tell that he was more interested in what was happening before I pulled out the cards. Oh well, we are doing something else this time. We are not a couple of horny teenagers who just jump each other every time. We might have needs but we should still get to know each other and find other things to do together.

"We can play slapjack."

"Sure"

I deal out the cards and we begin playing. At first it seems like he is about to win but I make a great comeback. After all I played this game plenty of times with my ex and I have quick reflexes. He can't win against me. We play two games and I win both. Either he isn't trying or I am really that good, like usual. He didn't seem to enjoy too much but in the middle I would hear him say, shit and look disappointed when I would slap a jack before him. Maybe he did have fun. I will never know though sadly since he doesn't like to open up. I always wonder if things that I have read in books and seen in movies are true. Someone has a rough past so they become dark and distant in the future. Maybe Cory was this way too. Perhaps he had a terrible relationship in the past which is why he doesn't open up anymore and remains distant. After the second game is over, he bends over and hugs me.

"Stop beating me," he says in a sweet childlike manner.

Is he actually mad or jealous or disappointed that he didn't win? This is a new side of him. I find it cute to see him looking innocent and vulnerable. I feel like he is seeking comfort in me. I love helping someone I like. It makes me feel like they trust me enough with their problems to show me their weak side. They know I won't hurt them but rather take care of their every need. I hug him and before I know it, I am back on my back. He starts kissing me again.

"Looks like we are done playing then."

I put the cards next to my purse and shoes and let him kiss me. Well, at least he tried. I will give him that much. I do wish we had played longer but he won't change all in one night. Bit by bit, he is getting better.

He keeps kissing me. It begins slowly at first but rapidly changes into hungry passionate kissing. He sticks his tongue into my mouth and I suck on it the way he likes. He takes his tongue back and bites down on my lower lip pulling a little with him as we comes up to look at me. We keep kissing while he goes back down to my belt. He has to start back from the beginning using one hand to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans. His hands are always all over my back and down on my ass. Pretty sure he is a big fan of my butt. I like my butt being squeezed and caressed but I like the same thing on my boobs too. Sadly they are always neglected. Next time I'll have to take care of them myself while we are making out. He continues his kissing and sticks his hand down my pants. In one swift motion, he sticks his middle finger in me. I cry out first from the pain of an intruder and then from the pleasure that his finger starts doing. He sticks two fingers in and then moves them out of my pussy. He does this a couple of times and I'm too lost in the bliss of his fingers to say anything or even know what he is doing. Moaning is the only thing that escapes my mouth while he uses his fingers to fuck my pussy. After he gets done kissing me, he moves down and starts pulling my jeans. I help him take them off along with my white and light pink g-string. He drapes the blanket over his head and moves down so his face is in between my legs. He pulls me down a little and then pushes me up and then down again so he can do just what he wants at the perfect angle. He begins by sticking his fingers in me again. This time he gives me lick while shoving his fingers in and out. God! I wish we could both be naked. I hate doing this with so many clothes on. I want to feel him and see him but instead he is covered from head to toe. His hood is on of course, like it always is and he put a blanket over himself this time too. Whatever, as long as he keeps licking me, I guess I shouldn't complain.

He licks my pussy a few more times before stopping completely. Even though his licking stops, his finger fucking continues. He slowly starts speeding up and going harder. He is fingering me like he is drilling into me. I don't think I have ever been fingered this hard in my entire life. He doesn't even show any signs of stopping. Moan after moan erupts throughout the car.

"Fuck!"

I have never said that before while being fingered. What is he doing to me?! He fingers me so hard at one point that his fingers slip out accidentally. He is going lightening fast making my pussy into a gigantic puddle with my juices just pouring out. I could feel how wet I was. I felt like I was dripping all over his car seat. What is he thinking right now seeing me so wet I wonder.

"God! Ahhh! Yes!! Fuck!"

I always moan during a good fingering but this was the first time I was being so vocal. I can't take it anymore! He has to stop or I don't know what will happen to me. I think that but don't have the voice to say it. It just feels so damn amazing. I am beyond gone that I don't even know what to do with my hands. I just let them stay on the side of me. I run my fingers over his hood a little but I couldn't keep up. All I could do was lay there feeling everything that he was doing to me. He eventually comes back up to kiss me some more but doesn't stop his fingering. How long can this man go? Is he not tired? My pussy is getting tired from being abused so much but I will not complain because I love it just as much. He uses his other hand to guide my free hand down towards his crotch. I quickly comply and start moving his shirt and jacket out of the way to try to find the waistband of his sweatpants. Too many clothes! It takes me a while but I find my prize. I pull out his cock a little and start stroking it. A few up and down motions get me a little riled up. I want more, so much more. He pushes his pants down a little and rubs his cock on top of my pussy for only seconds. In just those grief seconds, a bunch of emotions run through my mind. First is the, I don't give a fuck attitude, I just want this man to thrust his cock in me and the second is I don't even know him; I can't take this huge risk. At least he knows to back off because I don't give him encouragement to keep moving his cock towards my pussy. His hands move towards my right breast and I see him coming up to grab it with his mouth. He squeezes my boob and pulls at my nipple with incredible force. I cry out once again but this time just from the pleasure. I love having my boobs played with roughly. He grabs my nipple with his mouth and pulls hard. I feel him going up to the top of my boob and suck hard while his other hand is still fingering me. He moves down towards my stomach and I feel him give me a small nip. I felt him pull my skin with suction. After he kisses me for a little bit, I push him back so he is sitting. I can't wait anymore. He has been having fun for too long, it's my turn now. I finally get on my hands and knees and position my mouth right over his bulge. I can't wait to see it again and have it in my mouth. I pull out his hard cock and hold it in my hand, looking at the beautiful length and width. So perfect. I have never seen a more perfect dick in my life. It's thick and long and straight, just the way I like it. Bonus is he shaves for me. I don't mind a little hair but even guys shouldn't have a jungle down there. I don't want to get lost I mean. I am so hungry for his cock I think. I just want to put the entire thing in my mouth right now and suck hard, make him come for me, but I rather enjoy taking my time and teasing him. I like making him beg and get frustrated. As much as I like being told what to do and being used, I like teasing the guy too. I slowly lick the side of the shaft and the tip. I move back down to the shaft and gently suck down it until I reach his balls. Wow. I have never gone here before. I have always wanted to lick them but I'm not sure if he likes it here. Better to be safe. I gently suck where his cock and balls meet. It feels so amazing to be doing this. I never would have thought that I would love giving blowjobs so much. I move back up the shaft licking it with the tip of my tongue. This whole time that I am teasing Cory, he hasn't stopped fingering me still. He uses his thumb and then his fingers again. I pull his cock back a little so I can lick and suck the other side of the shaft. He stops fingering me and runs the palm of his hand across my ass. Spank me! I want a spanking. A good hard spank. I never feel it though, hopefully next time. As I keep licking and sucking, I can feel him getting impatient. He wiggles a little and uses his left hand to hold the base of his cock and point it right towards my mouth.

Alright, I get the message, I'll stop. In an instant, I take his cock in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down sucking it. I love his dick in my mouth so much. I could do this every day. I suck fast and hard and then pull out. I go back down his length licking again towards his balls, suck at the base of the dick and go back up. Flick my tongue over his tip and push my mouth on the entire cock again. I move down a little more on his dick each time. He starts thrusting his hips up and starts fucking my mouth a little. He stops and I come up to let my mouth take a quick rest. I go back down to lick and then put his cock back in my mouth. This time he grabs my hair hard and holds it. He then pushes my head down little aggressively. Oh gosh, his cock keeps going further and further into my mouth. First time I feel a cock start to enter my throat. Panic sets in right away. Oh my God! I have never done this before; I can't do this right now. I'm not experienced. His hand still on my head I automatically push my head back up. He doesn't push it back down but holds my head in place instead. Before I can even think about taking his cock out of my mouth, I feel a warm liquid fill my mouth. At first I think its pre-cum but when it begins to keep filling, I realize that he came in my mouth. I have no option but to swallow. It takes a while before I do end up swallowing and by that time I end up with a strong taste of cum all over my tongue. After swallowing, Cory lets go of my head and I come up for air and to properly swallow again. I lick his cock one last time when I come up. Never have I felt more bothered after giving a blowjob than this time. Whenever I gave blowjobs, I always did what I wanted. The guy has never led me; he let me do what I wanted. This time was completely different. Not only did Cory force me to swallow again but he was about to stick his entire cock down my throat. I should be furious about this but all I felt was turned on. What has this man made me into? I want him to do it again. I want him to fuck my mouth more next time. I want him to hold my head as he does this. I want him to hold me down and grab me all over. Emotionally we aren't connected at all but physically we connected from day 1. I feel so passionate with him, so happy with him. I want so much more from him. I want him to grab my boobs and suck on them. I want him to lick my clit until he gives me an orgasm. Most of all, I want him to fuck me senseless.

I head home that night with a feeling of pure satisfaction. The next day I get up and feel my ass and cunt throbbing. He really had been rough on me last night. It'll hurt to sit today I know it. Every time I tried to sit that day, my ass told me I was being stupid and made me lay down instead. After my shower I noticed something else from last night. A hickey! Nope, two hickeys! One on top of my right boob and a small one on the right side of my belly. I have never hated hickeys. It's a mark that shows the world that I belong to someone. That someone is maybe a little possessive about me. It makes me feel loved and protected. I see those marks for the next week and feel the soreness in my pussy for a while. Every time this happens, I end up smiling to myself remembering that euphoric night where I was wanted.