Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it? How did they meet?"

Verna laughed again: "How do you think they met, dear? Just like he first met me and then you...she's his twenty-year-old receptionist, Jillian...cute as a bug and more than willing to raise her skirt and bend over his desk...just like you used to do...and me before that...."

The news had finally settled in—now she knew it for sure---Judy's only disappointment was that she heard it from Verna.

"Verna, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, dear—what is it?"

"Why have you stayed there all these years? You're smart and pretty—you could have easily found a better job somewhere else away from that man."

"Well, dear..." she said. Then after a long pause continued, "...unlike you and his newest bimbo, Jillian, I actually loved the man...yes, I know he's a complete asshole but I couldn't help myself—I kept thinking he would get tired of you and come back to me...well, that never happened. By the time I finally figured out what a demented pig and pervert he really is it was too late—I was trapped—he pays me enough to live on, but not much more...he's clever that way: he promised me more and more so I hung in there but he never gave it to me...now, I have nowhere else to go...I'm just like you: I dropped out of high school, too, I have no particular skills or talent that I could offer any other employer, and, now that I'm forty it's very difficult finding someone who'll hire me—I'm stuck here—I really don't have a choice anymore."

Judy felt a sudden surge of pity for her old rival. "Verna, I'm really sorry about all this—I just wanted a good life for me and my daughter—I never meant to hurt you."

Then Verna spoke in a soft, caring manner and said, "Dear, don't worry about me—I'll survive. You better concern yourself with your future---you're about to have nothing at all—what are you going to do? I'm sure you'll find a minimum wage job, but can you live on that after what you've become accustomed to?"

"No, ah...I have a plan...it's not very nice but I have to do it for my daughter and son-in-law...like you said—it's a matter of survival."

"Good luck, dear," she said sincerely then added: "Achmed showed me a recent picture of you—you're still a very beautiful woman. Even though I've hated you all these years I always understood why you stole Achmed from me...and now after our little chat I realize my feelings for you were somewhat irrational—after all, you were just trying to do the same as me—you wanted a better life, that's all...if there is anything I can do for you, dear, please let me know...I want to give you my cell phone number--do you have pen and paper nearby?"

Judy was confused. Why would I want to talk with her again? She wondered.

"Ah, yeah...sure...go ahead..."

After Verna carefully gave Judy her number she said: "Judy, if there's anything at all you need, please call me, okay?"

"Oh, ah, I sure will..."

"I want you to know something, dear..."

"What is it?" asked Judy.

"Well, I'm not sure how to say this, but the past few years I've been what you might call 'experimenting'...."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, dear, since I never received any affection or closeness from your husband, or any other man for that matter, well..."

"Verna, what are you trying to say?"

"I have found that I love having women in my arms—kissing, stroking, caressing---it's wonderful, dear...women are so much more caring and affectionate...I think you and I could get over our past differences and become close friends—if you know what I mean?"

Judy thought she should feel outrage, but she didn't. On the contrary, she felt herself moisten between her legs.

"V-Verna—I don't do that anymore..." Judy said before she could stop herself.

"ANYMORE?" Verna said then softly chuckled. "Well, sweetie, all I'm saying is when you're broke and homeless--I'd love having you in my bed with your pretty face between my thighs—after all, if you enjoyed my flavor off your husband's cock, you'll LOVE tasting the real thing...."

Judy heard the phone go dead but sat there staring into space while the front of her panties dampened.

The image of Barbie's shaved pussy flooded her mind. It was seventeen years ago; she and Barbie, the girl who lived next door to her in the trailer park, were taking a shortcut home from the store. They heard noises coming from Crazy Larry's trailer; his door was open and they peeked inside.

Judy's heart stopped and they both froze in their tracks: Crazy Larry was slumped back on his sofa, his pants and underwear below his knees. In his hand was his erect penis, he was wildly moving his hand up and down his penis. It was the first hard penis Judy had ever seen. The girls stood mesmerized, unable to look away.

Suddenly he grunted and groaned and the girls watched as thick streams of white fluid erupted into the air from the head of his penis. Judy couldn't believe how much liquid came out of his penis.

Barbie took Judy's hand and pulled her away from the open door. She took Judy to the trailer she lived in with her mom. Once inside, she locked the door and began wrestling with Judy.

"Barbie, what are you doing? You're hurting me...." Judy had cried out.

The older girl tripped Judy and pushed her to the floor on her back. Judy watched in consternation as Barbie reached under her short skirt and tugged her panties down her shapely legs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Judy demanded to know, but Barbie said nothing. She watched Barbie spread her thighs apart above her—she plainly saw the thick, hairy bush between her thighs. She gasped when Barbie lowered herself and placed her knees on either side of Judy's head.

The older girl held her head still then lowered her pussy onto Judy's mouth.

"You're gonna lick my pussy for me, bitch—you can think of Larry's hard cock if you want, but you're going to eat my cunt—now get that tongue busy—START LICKING."

She ground her pussy onto Judy's mouth. There was no way Judy was going to lick a girl's vagina, but she found it very difficult to breathe. Barbie was a heavy girl and very strong. Judy felt like she was being smothered.

She had no choice but to snake out her tongue and lick Barbie's open pussy-lips. Barbie shouted directions at her and she followed every one of them to get this awful thing over with as soon as possible.

When Barbie was gyrating wildly on her face and shouting "LICK MY CLIT—LICK MY CLIT—LICK MY CLIT...." Judy found her friends' nub and sucked it between her lips.

That did the trick. Barbie thrashed about and flooded Judy's face with her womanly juices. Judy had to swallow much of it, but to her surprise, she found that it wasn't at all unpleasant.

For the next year, at least once a week, Barbie made her strip and kneel between her thighs to pleasure her. Not usually, but on occasion, Barbie returned the favor and licked Judy, too. Those were the only orgasm's Judy had experienced in her young life.

"Snap out of it, girl," she said out loud. She shook her head and cleared her mind. Her panties were now soaked with her juices.

She walked quickly to her bathroom and took a long, hot shower. It took some time but she was finally able to replace the image Verna had described with impure thoughts of what she would have her son-in-law do when he got home from his errands.

During her shower, she fiercely resisted the urge to relieve her pent-up desires with her fingers. She smiled to herself as she thought of her son-in-law's hard cock; she wondered how many orgasm's it would bring her when she deflowered the boy.

The next day the four of them sat around the pool. Actually, just three of them; as soon as Jennifer appeared in her skimpy bikini, her young husband lost control and the erection in his swim trunks was so obvious he hid it from everyone by staying in the water.

Judy stared at her little Adonis in the pool and recalled the events of the past afternoon.

"W-What is that, Mommy?" the boy had asked when Judy produced the scrotum strap.

"This is how Mommy is going to help you to control yourself...." she replied. He blushed furiously as he felt her hands on his sac and balls.

"OH," he cried out when she pushed his balls low in their sac and wrapped the strap around his scrotum to hold his balls in place.

His beautiful cock stayed hard and she took it her mouth and sucked him until he was moaning with pleasure.

She then lay on her back and spread her legs wide. "My sweet little baby boy—do you want your Mommy to let you fuck her pussy now?"

His eyes stared at her shaved pussy. He watched as she ran her middle finger up and down the wet, pouting slit.

"OH GOD MOMMY---YES—YES MOMMY---PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOUR PUSSY MOMMY---PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...."

"Stick it in me, baby...put your hard cock inside your Mommy...."

The boy groaned and trembled as he felt the hot, wet lips of a woman's vagina clasp tightly to his cock for the very first time. He pushed it all the way inside her then instinctively pulled back until just the head was at her entrance.

Judy smiled as she watched his eyes close; the priceless expression of pure, unadulterated lust on his face. Then just as she knew he would, he lost all control and began to plunge his hard-on in and out of her like a man possessed.

Judy threw her arms around the boy and held on to him. She would teach him the finer points of fucking and control another time; right now she wanted to feel his animal-passion inside her. She wanted him to fuck her like a caveman would fuck his woman; long and hard.

Her first orgasm came fast. She shuddered underneath him and rode the wave of pleasure until her mind cleared. Then she shifted positions and climbed on top of her young stud. She furiously fucked up and down on her son-in-law's throbbing cock until she exploded once again.

By this time Johnny was babbling incoherently; begging his Mommy to let him cum; pleading with her to allow him to shoot his cum inside her drenched pussy.

Mommy wasn't done yet though. She climbed off the bed and directed the mumbling and quaking boy to stand behind her. She bent over and presented the rear view of her cunt to the violently shaking boy.

The boy never missed a beat---he lunged forward and buried his prick to the hilt.

By now the male instinct took over as he mindlessly fucked her with long, quick thrusts. His hips were a blur as he pistoned his cock in and out of her open pussy. She'd never felt so much pure joy in her life. She pushed her greedy cunt back onto his cock with each mighty stroke.

When she shook and shivered with her third orgasm she reached back and unfastened the scrotum strap. The boy fucked her hard for thirty-seconds then howled like a wild animal as the cum rushed out of his balls and up through his cock.

He violently pulled her cunt onto his cock and unloaded his lust deep inside her; filling her pussy with massive amounts of sperm and semen. He shouted and cursed as his ejaculation seemed to never end. The young boy had never experienced anything as intense as this, and Judy knew he would be hers' forever.

"Dear," Judy said to her daughter. "Why don't you show your father what you learned in diving class?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, okay mom," she replied.

The young girl sprang up from the lounge chair and turned and walked to the far end of the swimming pool.

Judy watched her husband's head whip around to stare at his daughters wickedly swaying bottom cheeks in her tight bikini. He watched his daughter mount the diving board and stand and pose as she contemplated her dive.

The girl's bikini top barely held her round mounds. The outline of her pussy lips pressed against the thin fabric covering her crotch. Judy glanced at her husband's crotch: sure enough, his cock was getting hard and pushed his trunks outward.

Jennifer took two steps, jumped up and landed perfectly on the board then it propelled her out and upward. She made a perfect dive into the pool causing barely a ripple from the water.

When she emerged from the pool her father applauded and said: "That was fantastic, Princess; do it one more time."

The girl smiled awkwardly at her father and said, "Okay, Daddy."

His eyes drank in the wet figure of his sexy daughter in her clinging bathing suit. This time when Jennifer posed on the diving board she moved her legs further apart. The wet material had crept into her pussy causing an outlandish camel toe to display itself to whoever was watching.

"Good God, Achmed, at least have the decency to cover yourself—do you want to scare the poor girl?" Judy scolded her husband when she saw that his cock was in full erection and his hard prick formed an obscene tent in his trunks.

He placed a towel over his lap as he stared at his beautiful daughter. Judy wasn't sure, but she thought that Jennifer had stared at her father's bulge.

Suddenly Judy leaned over and whispered to her husband: "She's a beautiful girl, isn't she? And she's still a virgin...,."

Achmed's wide eyes peaked over the top of his dark sunglasses as he looked at his wife.

"A virgin? How can that be?" he asked.

"Young John has a problem—he gets a little too excited whenever he tries to consummate his marriage, if you know what I mean; he hasn't been able to last long enough to finish the act. "

They watched as Jennifer performed another picturesque dive.

"Why are you telling me this?" his eyes narrowed at his wife.

"I know what you're planning on doing—I know you're going to divorce me, and leave me with nothing...."

He smiled wide displaying a mouthful of white teeth. "Good girl, maybe you're not as stupid as I think you are...once again: why are you telling me this?"

"You give me what I want—money and this house, and you can spend one night in bed with her—you can deflower your own daughter."

He laughed out loud then caught himself. "So you are willing to sacrifice your daughter's maidenhead to me for mere creature comforts? You want to pimp out your daughter for money?"

The way he said it made her uncomfortable; it made her sound like a horrible mother. Jennifer's virginity was the only bargaining tool she had. It was either that or Jennifer and John and herself would be homeless and penniless—living in poverty. When weighing those options her proposal didn't sound so bad to her.

"What am I supposed to do?" she said, "...work at Wal-Mart and live in a trailer park? I can't go back to that life—I won't."

His smile was gone now. "Does Jennifer know about this? Is she part of this scheme?"

"Of course not—she has no idea."

Achmed stroked his chin, thinking, then the businessman inside took over. "All right—let's make a deal—I get her for one week—not one night."

"No, ah...three-nights..." she countered.

"My dear," he said, "I'm going to give you enough money to last you the rest of your life—I am going to use her for one week, or we have no deal."

Judy stared into her husband's lust-crazed eyes and swallowed. She hated the way he said 'I am going to use her', but what could she do?

Jennifer will forgive me—over time, she told herself.

"One week—no longer," she heard herself say.

The next few days Judy tried to remain as calm as possible. Achmed had come home one night and announced his sick mother would be in Florida for health treatments and wants to meet her granddaughter. It was decided they would fly out Friday morning and stay one week in Miami.

Judy was surprised when her young daughter seemed pleased and eager to make the trip alone with her stepfather. They had never been close. Up until she began developing into a woman he never paid her the slightest attention.

Achmed brought home a pile of paperwork from the bank. He carefully explained to Judy what the papers meant. The papers were completely foreign to her, but when he showed her the numbers, the exact amount of money she would be receiving, her breath caught in her throat. She was about to become a very rich woman.

"Don't forget you need to be at the bank at 1pm on Friday to sign the final papers," he told her. It seemed like she'd already signed all the papers she needed to but she told him "Of course I'll be there—I'm not a child, Achmed."

And to make sure the whole plan didn't fall apart, Judy insisted her son-in-law sleep in a different bedroom. She wasn't going to take any chances that his horny prick might accidentally find its intended target.

"Mother, I love him—I want to be with him," Jennifer pleaded.

"Dear, he's still upset after what you said to him—give him a few days on his own, okay?"

"BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME WHAT TO SAY."

"I know, dear...I may have been wrong...for now, it is for the best...."

"She doesn't want me in her bedroom?" her crestfallen son-in-law asked. He had tears in his eyes.

"Darling, it's only for a short time...don't worry, Mommy will take care of you...."And she did every day after Jennifer left for work.

It was Thursday night, the first night Achmed came home in time for dinner. They sat around the table enjoying a roast, and casual conversation.

"Daddy, can we go to the beach? I've never seen the ocean," asked Jennifer. She was visibly excited about flying to Florida the next morning.

"Certainly, Princess...you are going to experience many new things...."

A cold chill ran up Judy's spine when he called her daughter 'Princess'. Achmed had called her that right up to the night he took her own virginity.

It was getting late. Judy made sure the kids went to their separate bedrooms then she joined her husband in theirs.

She undressed and was about to pull the flannel nightgown over her head when Achmed said in a bone-chillingly cold voice: "Don't bother with that, bitch—you are going to entertain me one last time."

When he was nude he stretched out on his back on the king-sized bed and spread his legs wide. "Get on your knees between my legs, you big-titted Slut...."

"Don't talk to me that way—I'm not your office bimbo."Her pulse quickened—he was in one of those moods; his enormous cock was already standing straight-up.

His face contorted into the most terrifying sneer she'd ever seen: "YOU STUPID CUNT—ONE PHONE CALL FROM ME IN THE MORNING AND THE DEAL IS CANCELLED...NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LICK MY BALLS...."

She hadn't considered this possibility. She thought he was tired of her, that he would want to save himself for Jennifer.

Judy steeled her nerves and resolve. She was so close to being a rich woman she could taste it. She wasn't going to ruin it now. She kneeled between his legs and went to work with her lips and tongue. The better she did—the quicker he would cum.

It soon became apparent to her that this would be a long night. When finally her saliva coated every inch of his scrotum he ordered her to lick his cock. By the time he told her to suck him off she was more than ready to comply.

She forced her lips wide over his glans and tickled his smooth flesh with her dancing tongue. Her small hand stroked his shaft harder and faster. When his hips began to involuntarily thrust upwards she greedily sucked his cock even faster.

His cockhead expanded her lips to their limit; she licked at his slit and pumped her closed fist up-and-down as fast and hard as she could.

"EAT MY CUM, YOU WHITE WHORE---SWALLOW IT ALL, SLUT...."

She was afraid she wouldn't be able to swallow fast enough; her mouth filled quickly with his cum then she swallowed over-and-over. She had never experienced this amount of cum spurting from his cock.

By the time his hips came to rest her jaws were sore. His slick and shrinking prick slid from her mouth and she immediately licked his cock clean of any excess cum. She knew the penalty if she failed to clean him properly.

Suddenly he pulled his legs back exposing his anus to her view.