Till Sex Do Us Part Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EAT MY ASSHOLE, CUNT---PRESS YOUR WHITE TRASH FACE AGAINST MY HOLE---LICK THE WALLS OF MY ASSHOLE---NOW, YOU BITCH...."

OH MY GOD, her mind reeled. NOT THIS AGAIN. She groaned with self-pity as she never hesitated and pressed her lips against his anus then snaked her tongue into his asshole. She coated the sandpaper-like walls of his asshole with a mixture of her saliva and his cum. It was all she could do to keep from gagging on the foul-smelling aroma coming from his asshole.

It seemed to her an eternity before she finally managed to get his cock hard once again. At least my pussy will finally get some relief, she thought to herself.

She heard the bedside table drawer open and looked up in time to see her husband reach into the drawer and pull out the small jar of her facial cream. His arm extended to give her the jar.

She automatically took it from him and wondered what he wanted her to do with it.

The hair on her neck stood straight when she saw the evil, thin smile on his face.

"It is past due I break your other maidenhead...place your knees on either side of me and raise yourself until my cock is in line with your asshole--you will not refuse me this tonight unless your virgin asshole is more important to you than twenty-million dollars...open the jar and coat your middle finger with the cream...then you will push your finger into your asshole and lubricate it for my cock...."

"DARLING—NO-NO---PLEASE---FUCK MY PUSSY, OKAY? NOT THIS---PLEEEEZZZZZZ...."

"I have grown weary of your pussy--it is old and worn out—this is all you have remaining that is of any interest to me...do as I say or you will live your remaining days kneeling in dark alleys giving two-dollar blowjobs to homeless men in order to survive...."

The blood drained from her face. Why was he being so cruel to her? She had given him the best years of her life; she'd never seen such a look of contempt on the face of another human being.

"Sweetie—darling, please...your cock is too big—it will kill me."

He chuckled and said, "Kill you? No, it won't kill you...you will feel a great deal of pain—I am looking forward to hearing your screams--but no—it won't kill you...I will give you a choice: you will either slide your virgin asshole up-and-down my cock until I discharge inside you, or you will not receive one penny of my money---what will it be, cunt?"

Tears clouded-over her pretty blue eyes. She knew there was no choice. The rest of her entire life depended on this moment. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath; she resolved to mindlessly obey whatever sick and demented demands he made of her.

Judy dipped her long middle finger into the jar and coated it with the cream. She found it rather awkward but she discovered it was easier if she approached her anus from behind. She shivered when the cold cream touched her tiny rosebud.

"Look me in the eyes, bitch—always look your Master in the eyes when you pleasure him...."

Master? My God, the man is insane, she thought.

She stared into the narrow slits of his eyes as she pushed her finger deeper into the depths of her forbidden region, coating the walls of her rectum with the cream. She withdrew the finger and dipped it once again in the jar of cream then pressed it to her anus. This time, it was much easier to slide the finger into her hole.

"In all these years you have never shown the proper respect an Arab man expects from his wife...when we are in this bedroom together you will address me as 'Master'. Do you understand, my pretty White Slave?"

"Y-Yes, Master...." she meekly replied.

Her mind became numb to his voice; she would obey him without protest. Suddenly, her brain developed a mantra that she would repeat to herself over-and-over for the rest of the night---'twenty-million-dollars'—'twenty-million-dollars'—'twenty-million-dollars'....

"Finger-fuck your asshole, you cunt...."

"Yes, Master," she said as her intruding finger rapidly obeyed him. She smiled to herself as the mantra seemed to help. She stared into his cold, dead eyes but saw nothing.

"ENOUGH," he shouted. "Take the head of my cock and insert it inside you."

"Yes, Master," she said. Her small hand found his huge cock and pressed the large mushroom-shaped cockhead against her virgin anus.

She briefly panicked, wondering how-in-the-world she could get that thing inside her but she pressed on; oblivious to her thoughts and feelings; hearing only her mantra in her head.

"Relax your hole—it will slide in easily when you loosen your anus...." he instructed.

She found it wasn't easy. She grunted and her face contorted in pain as she lowered her anus onto his prick. Slowly, she pressed on—lowering herself onto his cockhead an agonizing quarter-inch at time.

She felt the walls of her asshole expand and stretch as his cockhead entered her rectum for the first time. There was a great deal of pain, but she fought through it until his entire glans was inside her. She felt like she'd achieved some sort of victory.

"My pretty Slave, you may relax for a few seconds until you become accustomed to the size of my cock in your bottom...."

The pain had subsided; her sphincter muscles completely relaxed.

"Now lower yourself until you take my entire cock inside you—when you feel my pubic hairs on the flesh of your ass, you will stop and await further instructions---do you understand me, my White Whore?"

"Y-Yes, Master...."

Inch-by-inch she lowered herself down his cock. She felt every vein and ridge and while she thought it was even more painful than childbirth, she stopped herself from crying out; she refused to give her husband the pleasure of hearing her scream.

Twenty-million-dollars--twenty-million-dollars--twenty-million-dollars....

She thought it would never end. Her asshole was stretched beyond its limit but she continued to press down on him. Finally, when she felt his wiry pubic hairs on her asscheeks she cried out.

"I DID IT, MASTER—YOUR COCK IS INSIDE ME...." Tears of pain flowed down her cheeks. For a brief moment, she felt real pride in her accomplishment.

He smiled at her and flexed his cock, expanding it in her rectum; enjoying the priceless look of sheer agony on her tear-streaked, pretty face.

"Now my big-titted slut, reach behind you and hold and massage my balls with your hand...."

"Yes, Master". She obeyed him immediately. His scrotum felt heavier than usual in her hand.

"With your other hand reach down and finger-fuck yourself...I want to watch you play with your cunt while I sodomize you...."

"Yes, Master." Twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars....

She was surprised to find her vagina soaking wet. She slowly ran her fingers up-and-down her pussy-lips.

"Very good! Now commence fucking...raise yourself until the head of my cock is still inside you—then lower yourself all the way back down---do you understand me, you worthless piece of White Trash?"

The tears began to flow freely down her face. "Y-Yes, Master---I understand you."

She never realized how sensitive the walls of her asshole were. There was one especially large bump on his cock that caused her great discomfort as it scraped her most intimate flesh, but she was determined to end this degradation the way he demanded; with a flood of his hot cum deep inside her bowels.

Disregarding her own pain, she slid up-and-down his cock faster and harder.

Twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars....

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, CUNT?"

Her mind had been completely focused on making him cum. She thought she'd heard something but didn't know what he had said.

"I'M SORRY, MASTER," she quickly cried out.

"YOU'RE A WORTHLESS CUNT—AREN'T YOU, SLAVE,"

"Y-YES, MASTER,"

"YES, WHAT, SLAVE?"

"I'M A WORTHLESS CUNT, MASTER."

"YOU ARE A COCKSUCKING, ASSHOLE-LICKING, WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRAILER PARK TRASH—IS THAT RIGHT CUNT?"

Oh God, please make this stop. "YES, MASTER...I'M A COCKSUCKING, ASSHOLE- LICKING, WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRAILER PARK TRASH."

She was openly sobbing now as she frantically fucked her asshole up-and-down his throbbing cock trying to make him cum.

Twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars....

Suddenly her rectum became numb to the pain as she frigged and pinched her engorged clitoris between thumb and forefinger. Her head rolled side-to-side; every nerve in her body seemed to be alive and screaming-out with a flaming-lust and passion she'd never known before.

She found herself forcing her loins down harder and faster on the magnificent pagan cock in her asshole. Her hand stroked and kneaded his huge balls; her breasts danced before his eyes, nipples hard as steel.

She heard a voice in her head; a gentle voice commanding her; she obeyed the voice; with one final thrust she impaled herself hard on the thick pole in her rectum. She pinched her clit and her body was wracked with a series of violent shuddering and shakings.

"I'M-CUMMMINNGGGG-MASTER---I'M-CUMMING-WITH-YOUR—BIG-BROWN-ARAB-COCK-IN-MY-WORTHLESS-WHITE-ASSHOLE---I'MMM-CUMMMMINGGGG-MAASSTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRR...."

When his deluge of cum flooded her rectum it prolonged and intensified her mind-shattering orgasm. Wave-after-delicious-wave of extreme pleasure washed over her heaving and quaking body. She clung to her orgasm hoping it would never end. She wanted to ride his wonderful cock into the sunset—to live forever with his thick hardness trapped inside the clasping walls of her newly awakened asshole.

"Yes...I suspected all along you would love my cock in your ass...I just didn't know HOW MUCH you would love it...." he said in a voice dripping with contempt. "Have you forgotten what to tell me, cunt?"

And even though he was forcing her to say it, she realized she truly meant it: "Thank you for fucking me in the ass, Master."

Her breathing was finally returning to normal; she shook her head and opened and closed her eyes to clear the fog from her mind. She was still on top of her husband, her knees spread obscenely wide on either side of his body. She was acutely aware of his eyes staring at her wide-open vagina.

She felt a sudden urge to pee and extricated herself from her husband's body and scrambled off the bed. He caught her by the wrist and held her so tightly it hurt her.

"Where do you think you are going, my White Slave Girl?"

"Achmed---I mean 'Master'—sorry---I need to pee—please let go of my arm...."

A strange smile crossed his lips; it frightened her. "You are going nowhere...your Master wants to sleep now...you will lie down on the floor beside the bed and sleep there tonight...."

"No, please—you can't be serious—Master---I HAVE TO PEE...."

"SILENCE CUNT," he shouted as he gripped her arm so hard she cried out in pain. "ARE YOU DEFYING YOUR MASTER?"

OH-MY-GOD—OH-MY-GOD---WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Her mind screamed in anguish.

"NO MASTER---I'M SORRY MASTER—I'LL OBEY YOU MASTER...." She cried then softly added: "...but I have to pee."

"Lie down on the floor...if you can't wait until morning I guess you will soil yourself as you lie on the floor...."

Oh my God, this can't be happening, she thought, as she slowly sank to the carpeted floor beside the big bed.

"HERE," he said as he threw her a bathrobe. "Cover yourself with this...."

She was grateful she didn't have to lie on the floor all night completely naked.

She was tired, but wide awake when his snoring began. The pressure to urinate was overwhelming; at first, she figured she would sneak to the bathroom after he fell asleep. Now, she wasn't so sure.

What if he woke up and caught me? I can't risk ruining everything over a simple matter of peeing...

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she lay there and relaxed her bladder. Fortunately for her, sleep came quickly thereafter; but she spent the rest of the night lying on a carpet soaked with her own cold urine.

In her mind as she drifted into slumber she repeated the words: Twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars—twenty-million-dollars....

She thought she was dreaming. Someone was pulling at her long hair; she swatted at the hand entwined in her hair then she heard his voice.

"WAKE-UP, CUNT...." he shouted and gave her hair one last violent tug.

"WHAT THE HELL?" she screamed. It wasn't until she was fully on her knees before she was completely awake.

Her body shivered from the cold. The terrycloth robe hadn't provided her with much cover or warmth. Her eyes focused on her husband's limp organ and ball sac, hanging low between his legs. This time a cold chill ran up her spine not from the cold, but at the prospect of what he would make her do next.

"You flatter yourself, you cunt...." he said contemptuously.

Puzzled, she replied, "What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, you said you didn't want to have to work at Wal-Mart and live in a trailer park...Wal-Mart has standards, what makes you think they would hire a stupid cunt like you?"

She heard him chuckle above her. "So, my little Slave Girl, this will be our final moment alone together...what can we do to make it memorable for the both of us?"

She looked up at her husband. He had obviously showered and shaved, and she saw his clothes laid out on the bed.

"I have an idea," he said grinning down at her. "Why don't you beg me to allow you to lick my asshole? Yes...that would be perfect...I want to remember you with your tongue licking the inside of my asshole like the worthless Trailer Park Trash you really are...."

He saw the confused, bewildered look on her face and screamed: "BEG TO LICK MY ASSHOLE, CUNT---I WANT TO HEAR YOU BEG."

She would have normally been outraged; defiant, but she found an inner calm that was new to her.

She heard herself say: "Please, Master—I want to lick your asshole...."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, BITCH---LOUDER."

"PLEASE, MASTER---PLEASE--I BEG YOU—PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR ASSHOLE...."

And when he turned around and bent over and presented his backside to her, she immediately pulled apart his cheeks and buried her face between his legs. With her lips pressed to his anus, her long tongue dove into his asshole. She licked and lathered the walls of his asshole until she was ordered to stop.

He pushed her head from his ass and turned to face her. She'd never seen such evil in anyone's eyes. He spit at her; a green wad of saliva and phlegm struck her between her breasts.

Once again, she should have felt outrage and humiliation, but she felt nothing. She had seen the clock on the bedside table; in a little over four hours, she would become a very, very rich woman. Nothing would interfere with that now.

He never said a word so she remained waiting on her knees while he dressed. From time-to-time he stopped and stared at her breasts.

Finally he said: "The only thing I'll miss about you are your tits, you Worthless White Whore...."

When he was dressed and approved of himself in the mirror he said: "Put on that robe and follow me."

The robe was damp with her urine, and an overpowering foul odor struck her senses as she cinched the robe closed. When she tried to stand her legs wobbled and she fell to the floor. It was then she noticed the tremendous pain in her lower regions.

Her husband laughed loudly and proclaimed, "Yes, that is how all women feel the morning after I've given them a good ass-fucking...."

She unsteadily followed behind her husband as they went downstairs and out the front door. She walked with great difficulty.

Johnny was standing near the open rear door of the limousine that belonged to her husband's company. When he saw her condition his jaw dropped and his mouth opened wide.

"W-What happened?" was all he could say.

Judy knew she looked horrible and smelled even worse but she pressed a finger to her lips to quiet her young son-in-law. Achmed slid into the rear seat and closed the door. When Judy peered into the car to see her daughter, her eyes filled with tears.

"MOTHER??" Jennifer asked wide-eyed; staring in disbelief at the sight of her disheveled mom..

"Princess," Achmed interrupted, "...she is fine," he said reassuring the young girl. "Princess, I am sure you understand the passion and desire a husband and wife have for one another before they are to be separated for a period of time...."

"EEUUUWW...." she said as her pretty face became beet-red; she turned her head and looked the other way.

"Now, dear," he said to Judy, "don't forget to be at the bank by one o'clock—it's very important you sign the final papers today."

Her face never changed expressions as she replied, "Oh, you can be sure I'll be there earlier than that...."

He gave her a slip of paper. "Here is my mother's phone number—call later, after we get there...."

Then he gave her a little smile and motioned for her to lean into the open window so he could whisper to her. Her nerves twitched but she leaned inside the car and felt his hot breath in her ear.

"My little whore, I want to leave you with one last mental image...picture your sweet and innocent young daughter squatting over my cock the way you did last night..." He kissed her cheek then added: "Thank you for giving me your daughter."

He abruptly raised the window forcing Judy to yank her head out of its path. Before she could say 'goodbye' to Jennifer—the car sped off on its way to the airport.

With tear drops falling from her watery eyes, she looked at the rear of the speeding car and said, "Please forgive me, my baby...."

Judy looked at her watch and calculated they would be fifteen minutes early for her meeting with the banker. She sat back in the seat and for the first time in a long while felt safe and secure. Her confidence was slowly returning, too.

After Achmed and Jennifer had left, she soaked in a hot bathtub for a full hour. It took that long to clean the stench of her ordeal from not only her body, but her mind, as well.

She looked over at Johnny as he drove the car. He was still being a 'good little boy' by obeying her command not to talk.

He was so cute once the car carrying his wife had sped off, she remembered. He rushed to her, wanted to hold her, wanted to comfort her. She told him all she wanted was a bath; and no conversation until she was ready. He hadn't said a word since.

He parked the car in the bank parking lot and she leaned over, kissed him on the cheek and told him to stay in the car.

She walked briskly through the front door at 12:45, almost ran into a man who was leaving, then walked to a desk and announced to the girl: "I'm Mrs. Faisel, I have a one o'clock appointment with Mr. Hallstrom."

The girl looked up at her with dead-eyes and said, "Mr. Hallstrom went to lunch—that was him leaving just now...."

"What do you mean? We have a one o'clock meeting."

"Well, no ma'am, you were supposed to be here at eleven..."

The hair on the back of her neck stood straight. An icy cold shiver raced up-and-down her spine. She immediately turned and ran for the door. Once outside, she searched the parking lot. She ran at a car getting ready to drive away. She prayed to God it was Hallstrom.

The bespectacled older man lowered his window. "Ma'am, may I help you?"

"I'm Mrs. Faisel, we have a meeting today...."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright, we thought something dreadful had happened to you."

"Why would you think that?" she asked.

He narrowed his eyes and gave her a puzzled look: "Well, how else would you explain why a person would miss signing papers that would give them twenty-million-dollars? Who in their right mind would miss that meeting?"

"No-no-you're wrong---MY HUSBAND TOLD ME THE MEETING WAS AT ONE O'CLOCK," she said frantically.

When she saw the blood drain from his face it drained from hers, too. The absolute look of sorrow and despair on the man's round face told her everything she needed to know. The pain she felt was worse than if a knife had been plunged through her heart.