Tilted Ch. 01

Story Info
Stepdad and uncle give Chloe a big tip.
2.5k words
4.47
85.9k
132
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I turned 18, I applied (and was hired) as a server at The Tilted Kilt. I was blessed with a beautiful perky rack that made men (and some women) stop in their tracks and stare. With my flat stomach, small waist and tight ass, I knew I would rake in the tips. And I did. My top was always tied extra tight and bared as much skin as possible without invoking a health code violation, and I had my skirts altered to be two inches shorter than the standard-issue uniform. I flirted shamelessly, and never hesitated to sit on someone's lap or bend over to give the customer a great view. Two years later, I was addicted to the income and the attention. Regulars would wait an hour to be seated in my section, and I was often requested to work large parties in the special event room.

One Saturday evening, I arrived for my shift to find out we were short-handed, so I'd be working the special event room by myself - a party of ten for a 40th birthday celebration. I made sure my makeup emphasized my big blue eyes, made sure my lips were glossy and pouty, and fluffed my tits into prime position. I entered the party room and almost dropped the two pitchers of beer I was carrying. Surrounded by 8 strangers were two extremely familiar faces. Ty, who was my step-dad for 6 years, and his brother Cameron, aka Uncle Cam. Ty and my mom had divorced when I was 17, but he was the only father figure I'd ever known. He was always good to me, and I adored him. Uncle Cam was only 10 years older than me and had always been more like a buddy than an uncle.

Uncle Cam saw me first. His eyes widened and I could make out the "Holy shit" that escaped his lips. Ty followed Cam's gaze, and his mouth dropped when he saw me.

"Hi, Daddy." The table exploded with the hoots and howls

.

"How do I get her to call me daddy?"

"I'll be your daddy!"

"Come sit on daddy's lap!"

Ty looked me up and down as he walked towards me but refused to meet my eyes. "Hi, Chloe."

As we hugged, he spoke quietly. "I, uhhh, I didn't know... you never mentioned where you waited tables. I can... I mean we - Cam & I - can leave."

I broke the hug and stood on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. "Don't be silly. I'm happy to see you. You look really good. I know you said you were working out, but wow."

"You look really good too, honey. A little too good. Can you wear a hoodie and sweats when you come back here?"

Uncle Cam slapped his brother on the back and pushed him to the side.

"Jesus, Ty. She's not a kid anymore. She's fucking beautiful. Let her show it off a little. By the way, what does an uncle need to do to get a hug?"

"Hi, Uncle Cam!"

Cam wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around. When we stopped, he gave me an extra squeeze and whispered, "Sweet Jesus, girl."

Someone from the table yelled, "If ya'll are done with your little family reunion, can I get a damn beer?"

Out of respect for Ty, I tried to tone down my sexy work persona while I poured beer and took appetizer orders. By the time entrees were served, all decorum was lost. The guys were rowdy and clearly feeling the bottomless pitchers of beer. I accepted a challenge to sit on Birthday Boy Sam's lap and chug his beer. I made sure I arched my back while draining the beer glass, and the guys went crazy. Tipsy from the beer and drunk on male attention, I reverted back to bending over and pressing against them as I cleared plates and poured more beer. Ty drank a few beers and relaxed enough to enjoy his buddies drooling over his ex-wife's daughter. I felt like he was proud of me, and I basked in it.

By the time the birthday cake was served, half the party had gone home to their kids and wives. I ramped it up and made a point of slowly and thoroughly licking frosting off my finger, inadvertently locking eyes with Cam. He winked and reached down to adjust his jeans.

Birthday Boy Sam saw the exchange. "Christ, Cam, you're related to her! You can't have her, you fucking sicko!"

I jumped in before Cam could respond. "Sure, he can! We're not really related. Same with Ty. Right, Daddy? You could have me if you wanted?"

I stood beside Ty's chair, ran my finger from his ear to his collar and leaned my body against him, my barely covered tits inches from his face. Ty shrugged. "Technically speaking..."

I turned and bent down to kiss Ty on the cheek, knowing my short skirt would provide the rest of the table with an unrestricted view of my black lace panties. I was distracted by ramblings of "look at that ass" and "fucking hell" so I didn't notice Ty turn his head. His lips met mine full on; his teeth caught my bottom lip for a fraction of a second.

"You're playing with fire, baby girl." His voice was deeper than usual. His deep brown eyes flickered from my eyes to my cleavage and back to my eyes. The look in his eyes made me wet.

"Something tells me she can handle the heat." Uncle Cam was standing behind me, his hands on my waist, his hips pressed against me. I wiggled my ass against his crotch while staring into Ty's eyes.

"Fuck this. I'm about to blow my load. I'm going home to jerk-off." Birthday Boy Sam pushed back from the table and the two other guys followed his lead. I cleared the table while Cam and Ty said their good-byes to the others.

As soon as they were gone, Ty covered the distance between us in three steps, wrapped his arms around me, pressing my body against his, and kissed me. I'd never been kissed like that. His tongue circled my tongue, somehow capturing it and luring it into his mouth. As soon as he pulled away, I wanted more.

"So, can you? Handle the heat?"

"Yes, Daddy." I answered dreamily.

"I'm not your Daddy. But if that's your fantasy, I'll play along."

Uncle Cam closed the door to the main dining room and flipped the lock. My pussy pulsed.

"Am I still your favorite uncle?" Cam pulled his shirttails out of his jeans and started unbuttoning it as he walked to me. I was surprised to see how built he was.

"Of course, you're my favorite uncle." My eyes moved to Ty.

Ty pressed himself against my back and ran his tongue along my ear. His breath sent shivers down my spine. My natural response was to push my hips into his crotch.

"That's a good girl." His fingertips traced the swell of my breasts around the edge of my t-shirt. I was panting.

"Can I show Uncle Cam what's under this lousy excuse for a top?"

"Yes, Daddy." Ty untied the knot holding my t-shirt together and slid the thin white material off my shoulders.

Uncle Cam reached forward and ran a thumb over each nipple through my lace bra, making them stand at attention.

"Jesus Christ, Ty. You need to see this."

Ty stepped around me and stood beside Uncle Cam. Cam thumbed my nipples again, and again they responded. Ty groaned and licked his lips. The bulge in his pants twitched.

"Be a good girl and take off your bra."

My tits bounced free, pink rosebud nipples hard and begging for attention. Uncle Cam rubbed his cock through his pants. Ty pulled his shirt off, and my breath caught in my throat. Ty and Cam are what fantasies are made of. Nice biceps, hard chests, gorgeous six-pack abs, and pleasure trails that made me hungry. And judging by the bulges in their pants, they were both well-hung, too. I was wet and nobody had really touched me yet. I was aching for dick.

Uncle Cam placed his hands on my either side of my face and kissed me deeply; my knees threatened to give out. Ty resumed his spot behind me, his hips pressed against my ass, his hands reaching around traveling over my flat stomach, cupping my breasts and finally pinching my nipples. I dropped my head back onto his shoulder and sighed with contentment. Ty's fingers were replaced by a soft warm tongue, and I melted. I lifted my head to see Uncle Cam completely naked, sucking one nipple, then the other. I moaned and grabbed his head so he couldn't pull away.

"Please don't stop, Uncle Cam. That feels so good. Please..."

He playfully bit a nipple, and I shuddered. I felt Ty pull away and I heard him take off his pants. He reached under my skirt to pull down my panties. I was quivering.

"Please, Daddy..."

"Please what? Tell me want you want?" He pulled my skirt up. His erection pressed against my bare ass as he ran his fingers over my smooth pussy.

"You. I want you. Please..." I was breathing too hard to finish my sentence.

He lightly traced a finger along my slit, and I whimpered.

Uncle Cam kissed a trail from my tits up to my right ear. His whisper was full of lust, and it made my heart race.

"Do you do this with all your uncles? Do Uncle Tom and Uncle Jack get to see their sweet little niece naked and begging to be fucked?"

"No, Uncle Cam. Only you. And Ty."

Cam took my face in his hands, his lips close to mine, and said, "You really are a good girl."

His tongue danced along my lips, teasing me. My chest heaved with my fast breathing. In perfect synchronicity, Cam's tongue plunged deep into my mouth and Ty plunged two fingers deep into my pussy. Cam kept his mouth firmly pressed against mine, stifling my cries of pleasure while Ty's fingers worked my pussy. I couldn't fight it anymore. My knees gave out when I came. Uncle Cam lifted my limp body and laid me on the table, my legs dangling over the edge. While Ty licked my juice off his own fingers, Uncle Cam licked my pussy clean. His tongue, stiff and demanding in my mouth just seconds before, was now gentle and velvety on my swollen clit. Ty leaned over the side of the table and flicked my nipples with his tongue. Every nerve in my body was firing; every touch felt like a million tiny orgasms. I couldn't catch my breath.

Ty sat down on one of the chairs.

"Come here, punkin. Come sit on my lap."

Uncle Cam helped me off the table. I slowly lowered myself on Ty's hard dick, closing my eyes and relishing every thick inch of his manhood.

"How does my girl like that dick?"

I settled on to it and wriggled my hips. A deep sigh escaped my lips.

"It feels so good, Daddy," I moaned. "Everything feels so good."

His strong hands gripped my small waist, moving me up and down his shaft.

"Hey, did you forget Uncle Cam?"

I opened my eyes and found Uncle Cam standing in front of me. His hard prick was three inches from my lips, a drop of precum glistening on the tip.

I looked up at him from my perch on Ty's dick, and batted my eyes. "I would never forget my favorite uncle."

I wrapped my hands around his hefty shaft and milked out a few more silky drops. Just as it was about to drip, I ran my tongue around the head.

Uncle Cam inhaled sharply. "Ohhhhh, fuck."

I slowly dragged my tongue down the entire length of his shaft, then placed a tender kiss on the tip. His cock twitched in my hand.

"Ty, your baby girl is a fucking dick tease, man. She's going to make me cum before she even puts it in her mouth. Fuuuuuuuck."

"Little brother, if you can't hold your load that's on you, not her."

Ty's hands pushed my hips as far down as they would go, burying every inch of cock in my welcoming pussy. He wrapped a strong arm around my waist and held me tightly.

"You feel so good, Chloe. So damn tight. You sit still right there for a minute, okay? Don't move. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said sweetly. "I can do that."

"Good girl. Now stop teasing Uncle Cam."

I nodded eagerly and wrapped my lips around the head of Uncle Cam's cock. I swirled my tongue around the head gently. Uncle Cam squirmed and groaned. Very slowly, I worked my way all the way down, then backed off. He swore under his breath. Ty's prick twitched inside me. Uncle Cam's prick twitched between my teeth. I deep-throated Cam again - a little quicker this time. Just as I got full-shaft, I felt Ty's fingers on my clit. Reflexively I ground my hips.

"Oh, no no, baby. You said you were going to hold still for daddy." His fingers went back to my clit and his voice was in my ear again. "You're so wet." He raised his fingers to his lips and licked them. "Mmm, you taste good. So sweet."

I sucked Cam's dick and tickled his sac with my nails. He tried to pull out; I grabbed his hips and started bobbing at a steady pace.

"Oh, Jesus. Jesus Christ." Cam threw his head back and moaned.

Daddy started moving his hips, forcing me to grind on him. He rubbed my clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other hand. His breathing quickened.

"That's a good girl. Ride me. You're going to make me cum, honey. You're going to make Uncle Cam cum, too."

Just as my orgasm exploded, Uncle Cam grabbed my head and filled my mouth with creamy hot saltiness. Ty used both hands to hold my hips while he unloaded inside me. I swallowed Cam's load and licked him clean while Ty threw a few more thrusts to ride out the final waves of our orgasm. Uncle Cam kissed the top of my head, and sat down across from Ty & I. Ty kept his arms around me and planted sweet kisses across my back.

"I hope you don't ever regret this." Ty said as he peeled me off his lap. "Just because we're not blood doesn't mean it's not wrong. You're like a daughter to me."

"Like a daughter. Not really a daughter. I would only regret it if it means I'm no longer a daddy's girl. Do you regret it?"

"No, baby. I don't." Ty kissed my forehead.

"And I sure as hell don't!" said Cam.

I smiled. "Good! Because I'm not opposed to a repeat reunion, if you aren't."

Cam buttoned his pants and nodded. "I'm in."

Daddy hesitated. "Let's see how everyone feels in a day or two."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Hey, punkin?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I'd still like it if you found a job where you can wear a hoodie and sweats."