Tilted Kilt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her loving, I don't realize a couple of the girls have turned to watch us. A camera phone picture or two is taken at my semi-nude backside. Danika's mouth is driving my body wild with desire. My right hand cups her head and urges her to ride my cock quicker. I can feel my cock sliding in and out of her warm mouth. I swear I can feel the back of her throat when I'm fully inside of her. I know I can't hold out much longer as her efforts are so very good. I begin to thrust my hips into her waiting mouth. She knows I'm about to blow yet she continues to let me fuck her mouth. I try to hold out as long as I can but finally I shoot a thick load of my cum into her awaiting mouth. I can feel her sucking on my cock and a second, smaller stream shoots from my cock. Danika holds me still as i feel her throat swallowing around my cock.

Finally she pulls her lips free of my cock. As she stands up, she pulls my panties and hose over my hips. She smiles as we look into each others eyes. "I really needed to taste cock tonight!" She pressed her lips to mine and I could taste the residual of my cum on her lips. The kiss was hard and passionate.

The text message with my picture was sent by Brandi to Katie with the message, "Your brother just got a blowjob!"

"Give me your hand," she demanded. She pulled a pen from I don't know where and wrote her number on my arm. "Maybe next time you'll come visit me instead of your sister. I might give you another surprise or two!" And with that, she moved passed me and out of the stall. When I turned around, I blushed beet red when I realized I'd been watched by half a dozen girls. I didn't see Brandi but apparently she was one of the girls.

I walked past the girls who watched and out of the restroom. Danika was no where to be found so I headed back towards Katie. She had a huge grin on her face when I walked up to the table. "Where have you been, little sister?"

"I was dancing. That's why we're here, right?"

"So that's what you call dancing in OC," and she pulled out her cell and showed me the picture of my ass in the stall. I was speechless to say the least.

#

We stayed a little longer and I danced with a couple more girls before we made our way across the street to the car. All the way back to Carlsbad, the girls gave me grief about getting a blowjob in a stall. While I was changing for bed, Brandi knocked on the door. I was still wearing her panties and the pantyhose and I was brushing my teeth. Pointing at my crotch, "That's the first time I've had guy's cum in my panties! You can keep them."

I spit in the sink. "Thanks for the loan."

"Oh, I thought you'd like to know before you call your friend. I asked around after I saw you in the stall getting off."

"Yeah? What did you hear - she take a guy in their every time?"

"No, but I did hear she has a cock in her panties too!"

I dropped my toothbrush in the sink as I heard the word 'cock'. Brandi smiled and walked out of the room. I thought of what Danika said as she walked past, "... a surprise or two ..."

12