Tilted Kilt Ch. 05

Story Info
Danika gets picked up at the Kilt by a business woman.
4.6k words
4.79
24.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I get you tonight?"

"Mojito"

I walk down the bar and bend over to pull the bottle of rum of the shelf with my back angled toward the customer at the bar. I always wear my short, plaid skirt low on my hips. I'm sure the tattoo on my lower back is in obvious display if she is looking. And I know she is - they almost always are. I mix her drink and walk back to her. My 36C breasts are proudly displayed under the tied below my tits white blouse. My bra, one cup too small for my tits, sexily pushes them up and outward. The cute blonde is smiling as I deliver the Mojito to her.

"Here you go - one Mojito."

"Thanks," as she lifts the tall glass to her lips. "Weren't you my waitress a couple nights ago? I was in here with a cute guy and we sat over there." She swivels and points towards the back of the bar.

I didn't remember the cute guy but I do remember her. She had flirted with me a little bit, though her date didn't seem to notice. I work as a waitress with my room mate Shari. The sports bar is called the "Tilted Kilt" and it's billed as "The Best Looking Sports Pub You've Ever Seen". We wear skimpy little red kilts for skirts and white shirts that barely cover our breasts and show lots of skin. White, knee-high socks cap off the outfit and needless to say, we do get lots of ogling and propositions. The tips can be quite good for the girls with bodies and aren't afraid to show their skin. "Probably was me. I've worked the last three nights - I usually waitress but they asked me to fill in behind the bar tonight."

Her lips formed a little pout at the thought that her flirting hadn't made her memorable to me. She has short, spiky blonde hair and a cute round face. I took note of her gorgeous blue eyes as I handed her the drink. I didn't notice the skin-, low on the hips designer jeans and heels as she walked in the bar and sat on the stool. I could see her perky breasts against her braless blouse, the top three buttons unbuttoned. She definitely was a sexy-looking woman as she sipped her drink.

Fortunately the bar wasn't too busy tonight so I found reasons to stay on her end of the bar. In between pouring drinks for other patrons at the bar and filling the waitresses' requests, my new 'friend' kept the conversation going with small talk and introducing herself as Kristen. I watched voyeuristically as more than a couple sexy guys hit on her during the night. She would engage them in banter, a smile or a laugh but ultimately they each walked away with her still sitting at the bar.

At some point, Shari came behind the bar and gave me a hug hello. Kristen eyed the interaction between us. After she left to start her shift, I smiled at Kristen. "She's my roommate." She is also my best friend. When I noticed Kristen's skeptical look, I added "She'd be much more interested in your date from the other night than you!" We share a little two bedroom apartment in the downtown San Diego area. It's four block walk to work. We're both 24 and have been friends since college.

A couple hours past and she was drinking her third Mojito. Her smile was brighter and her eyes were still sexy as hell! I'm sure I was guilty of leaning a bit forward from time to time as we talked. "So Danika, would you like to get together one night very soon?" Kristin looked at me with an intent gaze with those deep, blue eyes from across the bar as she asked. The edges of her mouth turned upwards as she asked the question, rendering a mischievous smile.

Flipping my shoulder-length blonde hair to one side, I smiled at her query. Reaching down, I grab a cocktail napkin and write out my cell number. The last number is a zero, but I draw a heart for her. I slide it across the bar to her. We both smile when her fingers reaching for the napkin touch mine. Kristin finishes her drink and slides off the stool. Within ten minutes, I feel my phone vibrate with a text. Checking the display, I don't recognize the number but I already know the sender. "Sunday Night." It wasn't a question.

Getting home just before midnight, I need a shower and sleep. Going upstairs to my room, I strip off my blouse and skirt. Turning on the water to get the hot going, I unfasten my bra and let my tits "breathe" and step out of my undies. I reply to Kristen's text "When and Where? See you Sunday! XOXO" I step into the shower and feel the hot water run all over my body. After tending bar for six hours, my back and legs are tight from the standing. The water feels great. I begin to rub the liquid soap all over my body and bubbles start to form.

My hands rubbing my firm, smooth belly and then around my breasts. I find myself starting to think about Kristen's gorgeous blue eyes. My nipples start to harden as my fingers linger. My soapy hands move back down over my belly. Going further, my left hand cups my sack and gently tugs on them. My right hand loops around the base on my nearly erect cock and slides up the length. My face immersed in the hot water as I feel it beating on my lips. My hand sliding up and down with my thumb stroking around the crown.

i reach down and grab a lufa. I rub it over my breasts. I feel it caressing my nipples as the water spills over my body. My left hand running through the dark pubes before gently caressing my cock. The lufa slides over my body as I lift my right leg onto the bench in the shower. I rub it between my ass cheeks and can feel it pressing against my rim. I moan into the shower as the image of Kristen floods my senses. My mind wondering what her body will feel like as we fuck. She left no doubt that we would fuck, though I know that an eight-inch cock was not in her mind. My hand rubbing up and down my cock and the thoughts of Kristen have me close to cumming. I drop the lufa and brace my arm against the wall of the shower. The hot water rushes over my face and breasts as my hand strokes up and down. Arching my head backward, a thick rope of cum shoots through the water and splashes on the glass wall. I cry out as the cum erupts from my hard cock.

Stroking and breathing hard, I let the water rush over me a while longer before shutting off the water. Reaching for the towel, I dry off my five foot, seven inch firm body. Wrapping the towel around my hair, i step out of the shower. I notice the flash on my cell signaling a new text. "Take the cab North I-5 at 7. I'll call with an address." It's early on Saturday morning - a long 36 hour await.

#

Strapless black, curve-defining dress that stops just below my ass cheeks and barely contains my tits. Five-inch heels strapped to my ankles. My blonde hair with just a touch of curls tonight and only a hint of make-up on my face. With handbag in hand, I slide into the cab that's waiting curbside at my apartment building. Five minutes after seven, I get a text with an address about 20 minutes north. I tell the cab driver and begin to wonder where I'm meeting Kristen tonight.

We pull into a dimly lit warehouse district a mile inland from the Pacific Ocean. A large man dressed all in black stands outside a non-descript door. I slide out of the cab but ask him to wait. The man at the door quickly confirms I have the right address so I walk back to pay the cab. When I turn around, Kristen is standing next to the doorman. She's wearing a very short white dress with heels. Her blonde hair is quite spiky. She's wearing eye make-up that both accents and hides her blue eyes, if that's possible. And her lips are painted bright blue. It's definitely a punk-ish look. I realize she's very petite, something that had alluded me in The Tilted Kilt as she sat at the bar. She's 5'2" and thin with 34B's.

She meets me half way between the cab and the doorway. I bend down and she greets with a gentle kiss on the lips - the last 'gentle' kiss I'll get from her tonight! The doorman opens the door for us as she leads me by the hand down a darkened hallway. The further from the door, the louder the music and deeper the thump from the bass. The club is a mix of genders, but predominantly female. We spend the next couple hours on the dance floor together. Kristen pulls me close and her tongue flicks in my ear. I feel her hot breath escaping her lungs. "Ready to leave." I didn't hear it is a question but as a statement from her. This was the second time she had done that and I am ready to follow where she leads.

We wound our way through the crowd to a side door. The cool ocean air hit our hot skin as we exited. As the door slammed behind us, Kristen pushed me up against the warehouse wall and pressed her body to mine. Her lips crushed my lips as I feel her tongue on mine. Her body covered my body and I was on fire for her touch. And then she pulls away from me, taking me by the hand. A chirp from the lot and we are standing beside a one hundred thousand dollar Mercedes two-seater. Kristen holds the door as I slide in the passenger seat. My dress nearly slides up to my waist as I get in the low-slung seat. In fifteen minutes, we are pulling into the driveway of a small house overlooking the dark Pacific Ocean. She barely said a word the entire drive. I was hanging on for dear life as the needle pushed past 100 on the interstate.

#

We were barely inside with the front door closed behind us and Kristen was sliding out of her dress. Only a couple low lights provide illumination in the house, but I can see the hunger in her eyes. I take in her body, covered only by a sheer, white thong. Her breasts are smallish, but topped by exquisitely large hard nipples. I reach for her hands and drop my mouth to her left nipple. I suck hard on her tit as my tongue moves quickly around her nipple. I can feel the reaction it creates on her body as my mouth controls her tit. I switch to her right tit with my teeth lightly biting the flesh of her nipple. This is not about gentle lovemaking, this is animalistic lust for both of us as I explore her body.

Kristen's right hand in caressing my ass cheek as I suckle and bite her nipple. Her hand is under my short dress and squeezing my bare ass, the thong I'm wearing is buried deeply in my crack by now. I'm lost in pleasuring her tits when her hand finally moves around and feels my tucked cock for the first time. I sense her upper body pull away from me as she realizes what she's holding. I release her tit and look into her eyes. There's no confusion like there is on some when they make the connection for the first time. There's a touch of anger and a touch of wonderment. By now, I've become pretty good at predicting when or if I need to tell my date.

"No Fucking Way!" the words come from her blue-lipped mouth. "You've got a Cock!" Again, it wasn't a question but a statement from Kristen. I have always been attracted to strong, confident women. She said all this while looking me straight in the eyes and still holding my cock with her right hand.

"I do, Kristen. And I know at this moment you are a bit pissed. But I also know you are wondering just how big it really is!"

She didn't move her body but I can feel her fingers on the top of my tucked cock through my thong. They are lightly stroking it and I am becoming untucked from the thought of this incredibly sexy woman in front of me. I know she may be momentarily disappointed because she had expected to eat my pussy tonight. But I know she will not be disappointed when I fuck her with my amazing cock.

As the seconds tick and Kristen makes no effort to move away, I lean forward and press my lips to hers. Instantly she is back in hunger mode and her tongue is thrusting past my lips and into my mouth. Her hand is now sliding inside the top of my thong and my cock is growing harder from her touch. Her hand is sliding over my skin and I know she is mine for the night - and I am hers.

#

After the initial reaction, Kristen is unzipping my dress and I let it slide to the ground. I step out of it and she takes in my 36C tits for the first time. Still in my heels, her mouth is nearly the right height to lean forward to suck. And Kristen does. Her mouth is hot on my skin and I feel her tongue my left nipple as I moan in pleasure. Her hand has returned to my cock and she now has me nearly erect. As she slips her fist around my cock - it's more than an inch and a half in diameter - she realizes just how big I am. Her mouth leaves my nipple.

"Shit Danika! You're cock is huge!" Honestly, this is the first time I've noted a reaction from her and I grin. I feel her hand sliding slowly up and down the length of my cock. Her actions are not purely sexual, but foreplay, as she processes my body. We're moving down the hallway towards the bedroom. Our bodies stay pressed together, our lips kissing as we move. I nearly stumble in my heels but the wall props us up.

#

By the time we get to her bedroom, we both have become nude. Without my heels, I don't stand quite so tall over Kristen. My cock is erect and pressed against her belly as we kiss. Her hands are squeezing my ass cheeks as my hands move over her back and shoulders. I'm finding her body is as hard as mine. She had been in control but finding my cock somehow switched the dynamic. I ease her onto the bed as I drop to my knees on the floor. Kristen spreads her thighs and lifts her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy lips are full and open to me. She has just a small patch of pubes - I could swear they are the same color blue as her lipstick but it's too dark to be sure. I open my lips and press my mouth to her pussy. My tongue slides between her lips as if I am fucking her.

Kristen gasps loudly as my tongue moves within her pussy. My shoulders move forward and it presses her legs higher in the air. Two fingers slide inside her pussy and they are soon coated with her juices. I fuck her pussy with my fingers as my tongue moves up to her exposed clit. It's hard and protruding and my tongue attacks it. I hear Kristen cry out the first time my tongue flicks her clit. My tongue presses down hard against it and slides from side-to-side across it. Kristen is pulling on her nipples while pinching them. Her clit is so hard against my tongue. I can feel my cock throbbing between my thighs as I enjoy her body.

"Oh Danika, don't stop! Don't stop!" I can feel Kristen pressing her clit to my tongue and I know she is near. A third finger slides in her pussy and Kristen arches her back. "MMMMMMM Fuck!" Her body shakes and shimmers and I feel my fingers and chin being coated with her cum. I continue to rake my tongue across her clit until she pushes me away with her thighs.

I crawl up on the bed and cover her body. The head of my cock is covered in my precum as my body covers hers. Her tongue is hungry for my mouth as she holds me close to her. Her tongue licks her cum from my chin before she presses her lips to mine. Finally she releases my mouth, "Roll over sexy. I want to taste what you have between your long legs."

I roll off of Kristen and move up the bed. Kristen nimbly moves down my body and I quickly feel her moving in between my thighs. I spread my legs and bend my knees. Her tongue licks from the base to the tip of my erect cock. I feel her lips on my full sac as her left hand wraps around the base of my cock. My chest heaves up and down as I feel Kristen loving my body. Kristen's mouth open and she takes in my left testes. Her tongue rolls it around her mouth while her hand slowly strokes my cock. I feel the coolness of the night as her mouth releases my ball. Suddenly her lips are wrapped around the crown of my hard cock. Her tongue probes my wet peehole and I know she is enjoying the sweetness of my precum. Kristen mouth slowly slides down my shaft.

I can feel her stretching her jaw to take my size. Not every woman can take me but I have no doubt Kristen will do so. Her hands tease my balls as the top half of my cock slides past her lips. Kristen's mouth starts to fuck up and down on my cock as she goes deeper. I can see her looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes as her mouth rides my cock. At last, her nose presses against my skin as my cock fills her mouth and throat. When my cock slips from her lips, Kristen is audibly gasping for air. Kristen starts to kiss up my body as she crawls over me. Her tongue teases my navel and then kisses up my belly. She pauses only briefly on my breasts before her face is over mine.

I feel her spreading her thighs around me as she lowers her mouth to mine. Kristen lowers her wet pussy onto my hard cock. She slides down to the base of my cock and grinds her pelvis into me. Breaking our kiss, "You've got me stretched to the max, girl. I've never felt this filled." I slowly thrust my hips upward to grind back into her. And then Kristen was ready and I could feel her beginning to fuck me with her hips. She started lifting her ass and then sliding all the way down my length in long, steady strokes. I can feel her pubic muscles squeezing and releasing my cock as she fucks. She may have been expecting pussy, but she knows how to fuck a cock!

Kristen sits upright on my body. Her hands extend downward to caress my tits as we fuck. My hips are thrusting upwards and Kristen is riding my cock. In this position, I feel like I'm going deeper inside her and she has me ready to cum. I clutch the sheets in my hands as I thrust upwards. "I'mmmm," but no sounds escape my mouth as my cock shoots a thick jet of cum inside her pussy. Kristen, feeling my cum, begins to bounce up and down quickly on the my cock. A second jet escapes my cock as she rides me hard. Finally she collapses on top of me with a big smile.

My hands softly move over her shoulders as I struggle to recapture my breath - and my voice. "You were right - I was pissed. I had been fantasizing about your pussy since the first time I saw you. But right now, I'm glad you have a cock!" Her mouth covered mine as we kissed. We talked quietly for a few minutes with the sheets pulled up over our nude bodies. We fucked one more time before we fell asleep for the night. I was smiling as I slipped into slumber - Kristen was even better than I had imagined.

#

I looked around through sleepy eyes but could only see black. Reaching out, I couldn't find Kristen in the bed beside me. I crawl out of bed and stumble to the toilet. My penis is rock hard as I shoot a stream of pee into the bowl. I can hear Kristen talking from somewhere down the hall so I grab of robe from behind the bathroom door and pull it over my shoulders. She is in a home office with just one light on and two computer large computer monitors displaying charts and text. She is talking on a headset as she paces her office with a coffee cup in her hand. Kristen is obviously 'at the office' in just an over-sized t-shirt and flannel pajama pants. Kristen smiles at me as she notices me but continues with her call.

She scribbles a note, "Coffee in the kitchen or go back to bed. I'll be done in 20 minutes". I stand and watch for a couple more minutes before going back to bed. It is obvious she is just as in control of this call as she was with me. I drop the robe on the way to the bed before sliding under the sheets. My eyes see the clock saying it's only 5:30 just before I close them. I barely feel Kristen sliding into the sheets 30 minutes later. She presses her body close to mine and snuggles to sleep with me.

My sleepy eyes open a little while later even though it's still mostly dark outside. I know it's way earlier than usual but this morning there is good reason. I feel Kristen's sexy mouth sucking on my nearly hard cock. I can only see her cute little ass sticking out from the covers. Her tongue is licking all around the head of my cock before sliding down over the top five inches. Her mouth is bobbing up and down on me. My hand moves to caress her cute ass cheeks as they lay beside me. My fingers slide between her cheeks and she doesn't flinch when my thumb rubs across her rim.

12