Tim & Cindy: Phone Calls

Story Info
Tim gets creative to tantalize his wife by phone.
5.6k words
4.47
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy gently awoke as the sun started streaming through the bedroom window. It wasn't a common occurrence, but happened every other Friday when her husband was off work. Man what a great deal a flex workweek was.

She rolled over to cuddle up against her hubby, only to find that Tim was not there. She patted the bed in a few places to make sure she hadn't just missed him somehow, only to find the pulled back covers and an empty space. Something told her she must have slept longer than she thought.

A few minutes later, after stretching and wiping the sleep from her eyes, the phone on her nightstand rang to life.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey sleepy head how was your night?" queried Tim's voice.

"Good. But ... where are you?"

"Well, just because I get the day off, doesn't mean the kids do, sweetheart," came his reply with a laugh behind it. "I'm dropping them at school and I'll be home in a bit."

"Okay..." she replied sleepily, still trying to shake the cobwebs from her head. Then a mischievous grin curled around her lips, "I'll be waiting for you right here when get back."

There was a pause before Tim delivered his response, "Uhhh, I have a better idea," he said, his voice deepening slightly while growing slightly quieter. "Why don't you get up and go into the bathroom?"

"Huh? But wh..." Cindy said, but her reply was cut short.

"Don't ask any questions," Her husband's voice said in a low, commanding tone. "Just do it and you won't be sorry. See ya later, bye."

Still somewhat groggy, but quickly awakening, Cindy's reply was cut short when Tim's cell phone went dead. She thought to call him back, but decided against it. She knew that he must have something planned for her and she should just go with it.

She slipped on her robe and headed to the bathroom. As she turned the corner and opened the door, there it sat. On the toilet seat was a plain, brown, cardboard box with a small white envelope on top. Her name was written on it, clearly done in Tim's handwriting.

Cindy allowed a small smile to escape her lips as she bent down and picked up the envelope and opened it. She removed a small, white piece of paper and read the message to herself: Good morning. Today I thought we'd do something a little different. Inside the box are some items that we'll need. They are all pretty self-explanatory, so just take a shower, put them on and follow the next set of instructions you find. —Love Tim PS — Do not, under any circumstances, play with yourself whatsoever before I get home.

At this point, Cindy's curiosity was piqued to a new level. Tim was a creative guy and she loved him to death. No one had ever made her feel so loved, so fulfilled, so complete. And he was a good, attentive lover. But even this seemed a bit more than what she thought her husband was capable of.

She slipped the note back into envelope, set it on the counter and removed her robe. She quickly adjusted the water and slipped under the cleansing stream of water. As she washed, Cindy naturally started rubbing her body and it responded to the touch. But her husband's words echoed in her head, "Do not play with yourself whatsoever until I get home." She forced her hands to get the job of cleaning her body done quickly, shaved, rinsed and exited the shower.

After drying off, Cindy put the towel aside and reached for the box. She raised it from the toilet seat to the counter and popped open the small pieces of tape that held it closed. Once the flaps were pulled back, she could see several items underneath a second envelope. On its cover it simply said, "Open in the bedroom."

She scooped up the box and hurriedly walked to the bedroom. Cindy sat down on the foot of the bed, placed the box at her side and got out the envelope.

Upon picking it up, Cindy could now clearly see what was underneath. There were some leather restraints, a studded two-inch wide leather collar, all of which had buckles on them. There was also a pair of black stilettos with a very high heel, but no platform. She guessed they were probably five inches in height, and had a closed, pointed toe and a strap that would encircle each ankle.

Blinking her eyes, Cindy looked at the boxes' contents for a few seconds in disbelief. She had been married to Tim for just over a year, but the two had known each other since they were high school sweethearts 23 years earlier. And at age 41, she thought she knew him better than anyone else in the world. Now, he was exhibiting a side of himself that she had never seen, and it excited her tremendously.

Her heart raced and her breathing quickened, as now she knew that Tim's imagination had really been working overtime. As she opened the second set of commands, her head became light as she could almost hear him giving her the instructions as she read them:

Put on the heels and make sure you secure the ankle strap on each shoe. Then put on the wrist and ankle restraints and make sure each is tightly in place. Then put on the blindfold and sit on the edge of the bed and wait for me to return. — Love Tim

"Blindfold?" she said softly to herself. She hadn't seen one in the box upon her initial inspection, but as she shuffled the items in the box around a bit, there it was underneath the stilettos.

"Man, he really went all out for this."

As she put on each item, starting with the heels, she could feel the excitement building within her. Before she got the first heel buckled into place, her nipples were already as hard as rocks. She ached to touch them, but Tim's words echoed in her ears not to do anything until he got home. She placed a restraint on each ankle, snugging it up against her skin and fastening the buckle into place. She then repeated the process with each of her wrists, although somewhat less efficiently since she could only use one hand on each.

Cindy took the collar and placed it around her throat and started to buckle it into place. Before she could finish the scent of soft, supple leather began to overwhelm her. She finished securing it behind her neck, but her head was now swimming with sensation.

She grasped the blindfold, moved the box to a chair next to the dresser and sat in the middle of the bed. She placed it over her eyes and the soft padding inside enveloped her eye sockets and the world went black. She buckled it behind her head, and sat quietly ... waiting.

It seemed like forever before Cindy heard a car pull into the driveway. From the creaking of the brakes when it stopped, she knew it was probably Tim returning. A few seconds later the front door opened and closed, and footsteps could be heard coming down the hall to their bedroom. The door opened and then, for what seemed long time, there was silence.

"Well, I see you can at least follow instructions," Tim's voice finally said.

Cindy's heart jumped at his words. Clearly, this was Tim's voice. But it was somehow ... different. It wasn't the calming, gentle tone the he always greeted her with. This tone was commanding and stern ... and she loved it.

"Now, back up on the bed and lie down with yours arms and legs stretched out to the sides."

Cindy quickly complied, scurrying backwards on the bed and attempting to use the stilettos for some traction, but with no avail. She finally got in position, and as she stretched her arms out found that her right arm was immediately pulled up toward the corner by the headboard. She could feel Tim fumbling with something, and figured it was some sort of clasp when she heard the sound of clicking metal. Tim had secured her right ankle and was working on her left when it suddenly occurred to her, "When did he have time to set all this up? And how in the hell did he do it without me knowing?"

By the time she gave up wondering, Tim had finished. Cindy tested the bonds briefly, and it became evident that she was going nowhere unless her husband wanted her too.

A few moments later, she could feel the warm hand of her husband rubbing her body. Starting at her stomach, it ranged down her thigh to her knee and then up to her breast. Tim cupped it for a few seconds, before allowing his thumb to rest on his wife's rock hard nipple.

"Well, I'd ask if you were enjoying this," he chuckled, "But I can see you are already."

"I love it," she breathed. "I love you and I want you to fuck me."

There was a long pause before he answered. "All in good time sweetheart, but first I want to have a little fun with you."

His hand left her and she could hear him rustling through something, possibly a bag of some sort. After a few seconds, she heard what sounded like a chain, but she couldn't be sure. A moment later, there was no doubt.

Tim started by tweaking her already erect right nipple, and a small pain shot through her like bolt of electricity. Then she could feel his other hand resting on the lower part of her breast as something was being fitted around her nipple.

"What is that?" Cindy said with a start.

"Don't worry, you're not going to be hurt," Tim calmly replied. "Not by a long shot. It's a nipple chain that loops around each nipple. Not that you appear to need it, but it helps make sure that you stay aroused as long as I want you to."

He finished with the first loop and moved to the second, securing it has he had the first by moving the small copper wire around her nipple and then snugging the rubber grommet up against the loop to keep it in place.

His hands left her momentarily and she listened as Tim got something out something else. The sounds indicated that he had moved down toward the end of the bed, and she felt the pressure on the mattress changed as he lowered himself onto it.

Her thighs exploded with sensation as Tim's hands started stroking her inner left thigh just above her knee and moved upward. It stopped just short of her freshly shaven pussy lips before he removed it and replaced it with his tongue. He expertly guided it, slowly, toward her dampening sex until he was a fraction of an inch way from its opening. He paused for only a moment before driving his tongue headlong into her, devouring her juices and sucking hungrily at her clit. But after what seemed only a few seconds, he stopped and replaced his attentive tongue with something small and plastic. He rubbed it up and down her drenched pussy lips before resting it right on top of her clit. She could feel a small piece of tape being used to secure it as the adhesive attached to her skin.

Moments later, Tim was using another small plastic item, presumably a vibrator, on her pussy again. Only this time, he inserted the plug-shaped object into her ass, securing it again with small piece of tape.

Cindy's senses were at a fevered pitch now, with her nipples being held at attention and her clit and ass filled with devices ready to assault her. Tim had moved away from the bed, leaving her to try and figure out what was to come next.

It didn't take long. A harsh sound cut through the air like ripping fabric. But in a second Cindy realized it was a Velcro strap of some sort, and felt it being run underneath her between the bed and her back, and pulled into place just under her breasts. It was then that the real guessing game began.

A small, rectangular object was placed underneath the strap and just between the part in her cleavage. It was cool, but not a sharp-edged anywhere. Then she could feel Tim fumbling with something, and the nipple chain received a small, almost unintentional tug. A moment later, her husband's manipulations ceased and she felt something like a few pieces of string drop lightly onto her chest.

"There, that should do the trick," finally came Tim's voice. "Now, you just stay here for awhile."

"What?!" she exclaimed. "Where in the hell are you going?! You can't leave me alone like this!"

There was silence, and for a moment she thought that Tim may have gone during her tirade. But a few seconds passed and she heard him speak again.

"You're right, that wouldn't be good," he said calmly. "Here, you might need this..."

With that, she felt him start to place something on her ear and quickly recognized it as the wireless earpiece for her cell phone.

"Okay, if you need me, you can just call with the voice activation, right?" Cindy nodded, and he continued. "Okay, I'm going to be gone for a bit, I'll call you if you don't call me. See ya babe..."

And with that, he closed the bedroom door and was gone. She heard the front door open and close and wondered what was coming next. She couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed like maybe 30 minutes had passed before her cell phone on the dresser went off with an unfamiliar ring tone, and she used the voice activation to answer it.

"Hello?" she said as reserved as possible under the conditions.

"Hi there sexy," Tim said, "how are you doing?"

"Where are you?" she pleaded back. "I need you. I'm going insane and I can't do anything about it! Please come home!"

There was a pause. "Well, I'll be there soon enough, but if you really need some help with your situation, why don't you just ask. And remember, do it properly."

Cindy thought for a moment. She could tell by the tone of his voice that he meant business, but what good would it really do? Wherever he was, Tim wasn't here and she wasn't going to get any satisfaction anytime soon. But in the end, she figured what the hell.

"Will you please help me master," she asked in her sweetest voice. "Please help me cum."

"That was very nice ... slave," he replied. "For that you will get a reward."

There was a pause, but in her earpiece should could the faint tones of a phone number being pushed into a cell phone. "But," She thought to herself, "who's he calling and on what phone? He's talking on his..."

A moment later she got her answer. The small rectangular box on her chest chimed to life, playing some rock-oriented tune while flicks of electricity pulsed through her nipples. Whenever the ringer went off, so did her nipples.

Cindy thrust her chest into the air in response to the pulses shooting through her breasts, gasping for breath and letting out several audible yelps as pleasure coursed through her. The sensations continued to run through her for a few seconds before stopping, the ringing of the phone ceased and left the room silent except for Cindy's labored breathing.

A low chuckle echoed in her earpiece as Tim began to speak.

"Wonderful thing technology is. As you have just discovered, the nipple chain attached to your tits is hooked up to the cell phone that I strapped to your chest. Whenever that little light where the antennae used to be lights up when it rings, it is now sending little shocks through the wires I put into it and clipped to the copper wire that surrounds each of your nipples."

Cindy recovered enough to hear what her husband was saying, but was still in disbelief. But then a sobering thought hit her, if had done that to her breasts, what was attached to the bullets in her pussy and ass.

Tim was one step ahead of her.

"I can tell by your silence you're trying to figure out what I have planned for the rest of your body, right slave?"

Cindy managed a simple, "Uh, huh," and continued trying to recover her breathing.

"Well," Tim continued, "These pay-as-you-go phones are a wonderful thing. You see, I bought six of them. Now one is in my hand and it has your tits on speed dial. Two more are with me as well. Their counterparts, well, they are attached to the wireless vibrators that currently reside in your ass and cunt. Care for me to demonstrate?"

But before she could get a word out, the phones went off almost in unison. The vibrating plug in her ass began buzzing as one of the phones chirped to life. Every time it rang, the circuits were completed and a surge ran through her butt and into her body. The vibrating bullet sitting on her clit buzzed a moment later, sending shockwaves into her pussy and her hips thrusting into the air.

Tim allowed her to writhe for a few moments before shutting down both connections. He could hear her breathing heavily into the phone, and a huge smile crept across his face.

"So, you kinda get the picture here right?" he said sarcastically. "I can now control you from anywhere in the free world that has cell phone access. And you know the great thing? These pay-as-you-go phones don't get a message box, so basically they'll ring until the batteries run out.

"And in case you're wondering ... yours are freshly charged."

A second later, Cindy could hear a long tone in the background of the call, and her nipples were on fire again. Moments later, her pussy and ass joined in as Tim kept all three phones in his possession open and calling the ones attached to his wife's body.

"Well, it seems to me that you've got more than you can handle right now," he said in a low tone, "so I'm going to leave you alone and ... I'll get back to you later. Goodbye."

And with that, he was gone. Her earpiece went dead, but Cindy could hardly care. Her body was pulsating with the small electric shocks and vibrating sensations being delivered by her husband's careful planning. And being strapped to the bed as securely as she was, she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

After a minute or so, the ringers on all three phones stopped. Her body poured itself back into the bed, her muscles all relaxing at once as she got a chance to catch her breath. A few minutes later her pussy went back on alert as the phone rang and the vibrating bullet became energized. After a few moments, it stopped, only to have the phone connected to anal plug start ringing. When it stopped, it was time for her tits to get worked over again, and they did.

The cycle continued for almost an hour before all the ringing stopped for what seemed like a long time. When the ringer in her earpiece went off, her whole body jumped in anticipation of another electrical assault.

Cindy had to say "Hello" three times before the voice-activated system could recognize her voice enough to answer the call.

"Hello there. How are we doing?" Tim said in a low tone. "Been having fun?"

"Yes," breathed Cindy into the phone. "Yes master."

"And I'm sure you've been a good girl, haven't you?" came the sarcastic question. "I mean, being tied down, you couldn't really be anything other, could you?"

"Yes Master, I've been good"

"Well, I think it's time you got your reward, don't you?"

Cindy tried to collect herself and respond as respectively as her body would allow her too. "Yes Master. Please come home and give it to me. Please Master."

"That's a good girl. And because you've been so good, I'm going to give you your reward right now."

Cindy's body tensed as she expected another hit from one of the three cell phones attached to her. Instead, there was silence for a few moments before the bedroom door flung open and crashed against the wall. She was startled, as she didn't know who was in her room, but she was so physically spent that she was helpless to do anything about them.

The restraints were left on her body, but she felt her legs being released from the straps that held them to the lower corners of the bed. Then her left arm was set free, followed by the right. The hands releasing her from her captivity then went behind her head and unbuckled the blindfold.

When her eyes first opened to the brightly lit room, Cindy could hardly see. But as her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw her naked husband beginning to lie down next to her on the bed.

Confused, Cindy looked at Tim in bewilderment.

"Where were you?"

"In the living room," he said with a smile. "You didn't think I'd leave you here defenseless and like that, do you?"

Cindy looked into his face with utter disbelief. "Where did you learn to get so devious?" she croaked and then smiled, nestling herself into his arms and looking back up into his eyes.

12