Tim & Cindy: Phone Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From my wife" he said looking back at her, a grin creeping across his lips.

Tim leaned forward and kissed her deeply, embracing his wife with a loving touch that let her know she was the most precious thing in the world to him.

"So for your reward, you get to choose," He said. "Between a nice, long massage with warm oil, or we can skip straight to me making love to you the rest of the morning."

Cindy slowly reached up, using what little strength she had in her arm, and put her hand behind Tim's head, gently pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

"Can I have both?"

"Absolutely."

Tim released the clasps that held his wife and slowly sat up on the edge of the bed. He gently pulled Cindy's right arm towards him and started to release the restraint.

"Uh, Uh," came Cindy's voice, shaking her head slightly back and forth. "I'm still yours for the rest of the day."

Pausing for a minute, Tim lost himself in thought has his gaze drifted off somewhere between himself and Cindy. "Okay," He said. "As you wish."

He turned and helped Cindy roll over onto her stomach, taking each arm and moving it so she was more comfortable. He gently removed the small pieces of tape that held the two vibrators in place and then retrieved a bottle of oil from the dresser, where it had been sitting on a warming pad since he had entered the room. He popped the top and began squirting a small stream of oil down his wife's back, starting at the nape of her neck and trailing down to the small of her back. He paused briefly and then squirted a few more small bursts onto the tops of her ass cheeks, and then continued with a stream down each leg where the restraint and her heels met.

Tim used a flat palm to spread the oil over Cindy's back and legs before starting the massage in earnest on her lower right calf just above the leather restraint. After a few moments, Tim slowly worked his way upward past her knee and to her thigh. He made sure to stop just short of her butt cheeks, but allowed his fingers to graze the inside of her thighs just enough to draw a small moan from his wife.

As Tim repeated the process on her other leg, Cindy could feel her body melting into the bed. His hands washed away any tightness in her muscles and the oil allowed him to slide over her skin with little effort. As Tim's hands neared the tops her legs again, her body instinctively raised her ass to meet his hands. But as before, he stopped just short of touching her there and moved to her upper back.

Cindy's desire was starting to get the best of her, and Tim knew it. Her head was still spinning over how devious and sneaky her husband had become, but she was too busy enjoying the manipulations of his hands to focus on it. All she knew was that the more he touched her, the more she wanted him.

As Tim finished her back, he slid his open-palmed hands down to ass cheeks and pressed firmly. He was trying to make this part as clinical as possible, knowing that Cindy's anticipation would start to overtake her control. The only problem was the site of her ass between his hands was making his already rock hard cock pulse and twitch that much more.

He cupped each side in one hand and massaged them deeply, his fingers on the outside and thumbs working into the soft tissue. He worked this way in varies areas of her ass for several minutes before allowing his thumbs to slide into her crack and graze her puckered rosebud. Cindy's body instinctively jutted her butt upward, attempting to get more of the stimulus but failing. Tim grinned and she let out a small whimper, but only she heard him say, "OK, roll over sweetheart. Time for the other side."

Cindy turned over in a jumble of feelings. On one hand she wanted Tim to jump her and start fucking her right then and there. On the other, she was enjoying the relaxing ministrations of her husband's hands. She decided to give into the latter, knowing that Tim's ability to maintain control once she got her tits in front of him was almost nonexistent.

Cindy closed her eyes and felt the small streak of oil as Tim applied it to her right arm. He snapped the bottle closed, gently picked up her arm by the hand and began to firmly stroke it upwards from her wrist. His hand encircled her wrist and gradually expanded as he worked what little tenseness was left in her muscles. Cindy could feel the blood flowing through her body as Tim continued to pamper her, but her desire was getting the best of her. And as her husband moved to her left and massaged that arm next, she decided to make sure things started moving faster.

Tim squeezed out more oil onto Cindy's body, again just below her neck and moving downward. Even though the bottle was moving towards the lower part of her body, Cindy opened her eyes slightly and could see Tim gazing at her tits and she knew what she really wanted wasn't too far away. He started with her legs again, but didn't spend as much time there as there as before.

When he started working on her thighs, Cindy decided it was time to get things moving. She parted her legs slightly and cracked her eyelids to look at Tim. A smile crept across his lips as he looked up at her.

"Hmmm, looks like you are enjoying this," he said with a raised eyebrow and his hands pressing firmly into her thighs.

Cindy started to speak, but realized she needed to muster the energy to do so. "Almost as much as you are," she replied, speaking as though she was just waking up.

As Tim brought his hands down to her knees again, he moved to the inside of her legs and made one swift motion toward her pussy. His thumbs came to rest right at the top of her slit, and moved them slowly in a circle as Cindy began to writhe slightly underneath his weight as he straddled her legs.

He didn't stay long, as Tim's weakness for Cindy's tits finally overcame him. He slowly ran his hands up over stomach and began to knead them deeply, occasionally pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Cindy's body was hiding none of its desire now. Still weak from the earlier stimulation, her body instinctively thrust her chest upward to meet Tim's attention as her legs pulled up and spread behind's Tim's back to rest on the stiletto heels.

Cindy could feel her pussy begin to moisten as Tim continued to work over her oiled nipples. She tried to outlast Tim, but in the end her will bent and she caved into her desire to have her husband take her. And if there was any doubt that her resolve was weakening, what little remained completely disappeared when Tim reached back with his right hand and stuck a finger into her drench pussy.

"Oh! Yes!" she cried as she felt his finger enter her. "Please fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Tim inserted a second finger into her, bringing his thumb to bear on her clit. He rubbed it slowly in a circle and he could see and feel the waves of ecstasy ripple through his wife as she lay under him. He used his left hand to pinch her oily nipple, pulling it upward before allowing it to slip from between his fingers.

Seeing the wanton lust in his wife's eyes, Tim lost his lasy remnant of control. His cock was already rock hard and he knew exactly where Cindy wanted it. He moved down between her legs and pulled one up on either side and placed the tip of his cock at the opening to her pussy.

"So, is this what you want?" asked Tim in that low, commanding tone.

Cindy mustered her strength before answering. "Yes. Please fuck me," she said in a breathy voice.

Tim looked down at her, summoning all of his restraint for one last moment. "Tell me what you want, and this time do it properly."

Cindy looked straight into his eyes. "Please fuck my pussy, Master. Please fuck me hard."

Tim smiled. "That's better." And with that, he plunged his cock into Cindy's slit to the hilt. The combination of her juices and the oil made her overly lubed, and allowed him to start a slow, deep, steady rhythm.

After several strokes is was clear that Cindy just didn't have the strength in her legs to keep them up and out to the sides. Sensing this and quickly figuring out what to do, Tim stopped fucking her momentarily. He grabbed her left wrist and guided it toward her left ankle, securing the two together with the small clasp on the wrist restraint. He quickly repeated the procedure on her right wrist and ankle, allowing her arms to bear the weight of her legs.

Tim now grabbed her thighs from underneath and began ramming Cindy with a lust of his own that he had never known. His head was swimming with the sight of his wife, bound underneath him as he drove his cock into her over and over. He pushed her left leg forward slightly so he could reach down with his right hand and run his forefinger over her clit.

Cindy was slipping into a sexual oblivion now. After her previous solo session and now with Tim pounding her so hard she could feel his balls slap against her ass, her senses were on overload. She had never seen him like this, and through the haze in her head came the memory of the one thing she knew would send him almost as far over the edge as she was.

"Master, please cum on my tits," she said in her best submissive voice. "Please let me taste your cum."

She couldn't have been more right. Tim's lust for his wife exploded within him as he started pumping even hard. That, combined with his continued manipulation of her clit sent her over the edge into a shuddering orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!" She screamed as her eyes roiled back into her head.

Tim loved seeing her cum and it was all he needed to reach his own climax. He quickly pulled out of Cindy's pussy and moved around to where her head was near the edge of the bed. He placed his cock over her face and she instinctively opened her mouth as he shot onto her chest. Tim saved the last of his orgasm for her mouth, placing his cock in it and rocking back and forth slowly.

When Cindy had sucked the last of his cum from him, he reached up and released the clasps holding her arms and legs in place. Her limbs flopped on the bed as though they had no strength at all left in them. Tim moved around to her side and lay down beside her, cuddling his spent wife into his arms.

"How ya doing sweetheart?" Tim asked he looked at her face.

Cindy opened her eyes sleepily and met his gaze. She felt completely drained and unable to anything more than muster a small smile. Tim leaned in and placed a small kiss on her lips and then leaned in nest to her ear.

"I'm glad you liked it babe," Time said with a smile. "You have no idea how long I've been planning this. I really enjoyed this too."

Cindy opened her eyes one more time and looked into his eyes. "Thank you. It was wonderful." With that she reached and placed her hand behind his head, pulling him to her for a deep kiss. When their lips parted she snuggled into his arms deeper, turning to face his chest.

After a few moments of silence, Tim thought Cindy may have drifted off to sleep before she readjusted her head against his chest.

"I owe you one honey," she said.

Tim smiled. "I can hardly wait."

12