Tim and Erin

Story Info
His search for a legacy may have arrived.
46.2k words
2.77
29k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
375 Followers

This story is about a young woman that is seduced by the wealth and power of her rich boss. All the characters involved in any sex are over 18. Thank you for reading. Enjoy!

*****

TIM & ERIN

Prolog

----

The wedding bells were once again silent. The gifts opened, the honeymoon over. They had both lost their virginity on the first night in a honeymoon suite. Their sex was unsatisfying and painful for her and not much better than masturbation for him. She was shy and definitely inexperienced but wanted to be a good wife. She had never been exposed to sex in any way or had any advice from her friends or mother.

He was unsure that he could satisfy his bride. His experience had been just as inadequate as hers was. His friends in school had been nerds and we all know how undesirable nerds are to the opposite sex.

She felt the pain of the first penetration. Her hymen had been thick, requiring more pressure than normal to breach. He had tried twice to penetrate her without success. Her screams of pain had stopped his attempts at consummating their union. Then the inevitable happened, in frustration on the third try he finally slammed through her virginal shield. She was finally a woman, he was her husband.

Sadly, even though for him the evening had been a success, for her the evening was a disaster associated with pain and humiliation because of the pain and failed attempts to satisfy her new husband. For her, lovemaking had been relegated to a duty associated with pain. The only positive side she had noticed was that he orgasmed rather quickly, his longest was in just under a minute and there wasn't much of a mess to clean up, she was sure that she could endure his frequent requests for sex by saying the rosary in her head while he pumped away.

She didn't complain after that first night. She knew her duty and to deny him his pleasure would create strife in their young marriage so she submitted to him. His inexperience made way to a crude almost total lack of foreplay. He assumed that she would be ready for him when he was ready for her. He never got the concept of foreplay being the best part of making love. The sex act itself should have been the completion of the journey not the journey itself.

Oral sex was considered nasty to him. He couldn't stomach putting his mouth or even his fingers where his wife peed. Her only attempt to satisfy him with her mouth met with failure when she accidentally bit his manhood. He never asked her for a blowjob again.

She didn't deny him sex, but she didn't encouraged him either.

And with those beginnings the marriage of the unfortunate couple began. One of duty and humiliation for her and less than satisfying for him.

----

Tim

My name is Tim Brower. I am 21 years old. At 5' 2" 110 lbs I am not in the habit of being the most imposing male in the room. My brown hair is kept trimmed short. My eyes are brown. I am slim and not muscular at all. Equipment wise I have a 4" penis that almost failed me on my wedding night. It was so short that I had to try 3 times to break through my wife's hyman.

But with all my mediocrity, I fortunately have been blessed with a beautiful wife.

Her name is Erin. She is 20, 5' 2" 115 lbs. She has dark brown almost black naturally wavy hair that runs to about half way down her back, beautiful blue almost gray eyes, a cute little button nose. Her bottom lip kind of puffs out in sort of an eternal pout. Her chest is a 34c cup with small dark areola and pointed nipples about the size of a pencil eraser and a 22" waist. A cute bubble butt measures at 36" and sticks out very enticingly. Her legs are very curvy also with slim thighs and calves made more pronounced by the 4" heels that she wears to work. Think Molly Ephraim from the tv sitcom Last Man Standing with bigger boobs and pouty lips and you get the idea.

We both work for an investment firm in the city. I am in the accounts billing department, she as a pool secretary for management. We met at work shortly after we began our careers at XYZ. We dated briefly and we fell in love. Erin likes being a pool secretary because she is never tied to one boring task for long. Her duties change as her boss for the day changes. We make about $55k in combined salary. I guess I could say with my beautiful wife and our combined incomes that life is good.

----

ERIN

My name is Erin and my hubby and I work for XYZ corp. An investment firm in the city. He is in accounts billable and I am a pool secretary. We are a young couple married less than 6 months when this story started.

Our wedding was a beautiful storybook affair with grooms and bridesmaids, a lavish reception then a honeymoon paid for by his parents to a tropical island resort. I was so in love with Tim until it came time for our first sexual encounter.

We were both virgins, me raised as a catholic and educated in an exclusive girls school and very sheltered at home. He was publicly educated but was raised catholic also.

To say we were nervous the first night was to put it mildly. I was terminally shy about my body and had no idea how to make love. I knew that you put tab A into slot B but that was the extent of my knowledge. I had assumed that Tim would have been better educated in the subject of sex since he had gone to public school but apparently I was wrong. His idea of foreplay was to kiss me for a minute then undress me while slobbering on my nipples. Our first time making love was a disaster. Neither of us knew what foreplay was or how important it was to a successful mating. Tim had always been enamored with my breasts. When we first got naked he slobbered on my nipples for a few minutes and then without finding out if I was wet enough to copulate he pushed his little tab A but the slot B wasn't having any of that. When he hit my hyman the pain was more intense than anything I had ever encountered. I screamed hysterically and told him to pull out. After a while we tried again with similar results. I couldn't stand the pain of penetration along with his undersized equipment that just didn't have the length or girth to spread my narrower than normal tunnel and break through mt hyman.

Finally after a few glasses of champagne and steeling myself for the third attempt he was forceful enough to break through. I think my body had sent some lubrication to ease the attempt also, either because of the drinks or my emotions I can't say.

To put it mildly, our first night of sexual bliss had been a total disaster from my perspective.

The 'love making' that followed was disastrous as well. I never seemed to have any lubrication when he inserted his penis into me. As I found out later he had no concept of foreplay to get me ready for him. The only saving grace was the fact that he is undersized and he ejactulates rather quickly. So the ordeal does end rather quickly. We discussed oral sex once but he absolutely would not touch me down there with his mouth or fingers. I tried to put his penis into my mouth to give him a blowjob but he said I was trying to bite him so oral was a disaster also.

I just assumed that all married couples went through this so when we returned from our honeymoon I never brought the subject up to my mother or any married friends I knew.

----

Tim and I had been back to work for about 6 months. It was a Friday morning when I was directed to HR for a new assignment. I met with Alice our HR director and was advised that my next assignment would be on the top floor. I was to temp for a retiring executive secretary of our CEO Mr. Frank Burns. She had been with the company since its inception 35 years before and was retiring when her hubby retired as an executive from another company. They had plans to travel and were going to enjoy themselves while they were both young enough to enjoy the travel. She had been my age when she had became Mr. Burns secretary.

While I was getting instructions for my assignment I was told who I would be working for and that my basic duties could be expanded to include some travel with my new boss. I was also told that my name had been specifically requested by Mr. Burns. I thought this was unusual because I was a nobody and there were many other secretaries with more executive experience than me but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

As the interview was coming to a close I had the impression that there was something she wanted to say. She just gave me a funny look and said, "I'm not supposed to say anything about this but just between you and I you should watch out for our Mr. Burns and his roaming hands. I have heard rumors of him and Mary his old secretary."

My eyes got big at that but I knew that the laws were on my side and sexual harassment was zero tolerance at XYZ.

With that I was directed to the executive secretary's office.

I was amazed that I was going to have my own office!! Exstatic was the word I thought as I entered the elevator to the top floor. I couldn't wait to tell Tim of my good fortune.

Exiting the elevator I went to the door marked Executive Secretary and knocked before entering.I was greeted by an attractive woman of about 55. She was packing her personal items in boxes as I walked in.

I introduced myself and she said her name was Mary Thomas and up until today she had been Mr. Burn's Executive Secretary. She stopped her narrative for a second and looked me up and down and said, "you're a bit young looking in person. I hope you are up for this. But maybe I'm just getting old. I am more of a personal assistant to him. His needs sometimes require that I stay with him after hours, sometimes when we are on business trips, weekends and holidays also. As his Executive Secretary you will have the normal secretarial duties along with whatever he chooses to assign you. Sometimes that might include making his dinner or travel reservations, vacation plans etc. You also may travel with him if he thinks he will need your services while abroad so make sure you have a current passport. There are some other potential perks but I will let Mr. Burns go into detail on those. Do you have any questions that I can answer, dear?"

I thought for a second and decided that I would forgo the comments at HR. about Mr. Burns 'roaming hands' and said, "No Mary. Congratulations on your retirement. I hope you and your hubby enjoy your travels."

With that she picked up a small box of her things and said someone would be there later to pick up the rest of her belongings and then she was out the door.

I was poking around my new office, planning changes when I heard over my intercomm "Mary is she here yet?"

I pushed the intercom button and said, "Mr Burns, Mary has left for the day, this is Erin, do you require my services?"

"Come into my office Erin."

Grabbing a pad and pencil I hurried to his door. I took a deep breath and knocked before I entered.

Sitting behind an enormous desk was an older man. I guessed his age to be mid 60s. He was engrossed in a task and didn't look up as I approached his desk.

I started to introduce myself and was immediately interrupted by a raised hand. I closed my mouth immediately. I didn't know what else to do so I did nothing and just stood waiting. While I waited I looked my new boss over. His shoulders were enormous as were his hands. I estimated him at over 6' 250-275 lbs his hair was a sandy colored blonde but I noticed some gray. His face was lost in concentration as he worked.

I was starting to fidget when he finally finished and looked up. I found myself looking at a strong face with a chiseled chin then I looked into a pair of pale gray eyes. His expression was blank as he looked at me as if he was undressing me. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with his gaze, then he smiled.

"Mary was supposed to introduce you but I guess she was in a hurry to leave."

He stood and a more imposing figure I never saw. 6' 3" if an inch at least 260 lbs. He wore a suit that had to cost more than my paycheck for a month. He put his right hand out and said, "Frank Burns. You must be Erin Brower."

" I am sir. Mary told me some of my responsibilities and said that you could fill me in on the rest of my duties."

"First thing is always call me Frank unless we are in a more formal setting. I will call you Erin but formally I will refer to you as Ms. Brower. In the meantime tell me what Mary said of your duties."

I explained that Mary said I was a secretary first but I would be more of a personal assistant. My duties might require me to stay later than normal, I would be making your reservations for restaurants, travel itinerary or whatever you may require.

"Very good she hit the high spots." he was lost in thought for a few seconds then said,

"I think the best way to do this is to show you rather than just explain. Would you like to take a ride with me?"

Frank had his own private entry to a secluded garage where his Bentley awaited. Complete with driver no less.

'I think I'm going to love this job,' I thought to myself.

We went to a restaurant Frank knew of that gave us privacy and were given a table in an empty room. Frank ordered a light brunch and a bottle of wine. I was thinking that it was way too early for wine but he was in charge. Once our meal was delivered we ate quietly for a while. I knew Frank had something he wanted to tell me. Boy did he.

"Erin I haven't discussed your salary and benefits we will get to that later. First you should know that I specifically requested you for the position. Mary wanted to retire so I had her canvass the secretary pool for her replacement. She had very a narrow list of qualifications that the potential replacement must have. You my dear are the only candidate that met all the qualifications on her list except one and we will get to that later. You have made the second to the last cut. Now is the last cut, if after we talk, you still want the position it is yours. If you decline I can assure you that nothing further will be said and you can go back to the pool with no hard feelings. Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and said, "yes of course Frank."

."I am a very rich man. I own or have controlling interest in companies all over the globe. My wealth is so vast that I don't have a clue how rich I am. Not bragging here just giving you some background. In order for me to operate at this level I need someone that I can trust to always have my best interests at heart. A companion in every sense of the word. If I want to know the financial status of a company that I want to buy or sell you should be able to give me what I want as soon as humanly possible.

If I need to go to Beijing, China for an emergency stockholders meeting I only need to call you and you will make every arrangement. Do you understand how important you will be to me?

You will of course be available to me 24-7. Even if you are in the middle of a love making session with your hubby I expect you to answer my calls. Here is a cell phone that has my personal number as the only contact."

He handed me a new I-phone, the latest model I noticed.

"This phone is to remain with you no matter where you are or who you are with. Do you understand? Any questions?" he asked.

"We only have the one car that Tim and I share. Will I need to purchase another car for myself?" I asked.

"Not at all in fact I was just going to reveal to you some other benefits. Let's go for another ride my dear?"

We rode comfortably in the back seat while the driver took us to a large building in the bustling center of our town. From the front it appeared to be totally filled with high end condos. We pulled up to the front entrance and a doorman opened the car and greeted us. Entering the building I noticed some jewelry stores, a few restaurants and a few boutiques occupied the ground floor.

"I own the building. These stores keep up the appearance of a busy bustling environment. That helps to attract the better tenants," he told me.

We entered the elevator and he pushed the button for the top floor.

"The mid level floors have office space but the upper floors have condos" he told me. When the doors finally opened we were in a short hallway with only one door. Frank then produced a key card and inserted it into the lock. When the lock clicked he opened the door for me and I stepped into the most beautiful room I had ever been in. There was glass everywhere, beautiful modern furniture, sculptures, paintings. The condo was opened to allow the natural light from the glass atrium I spied on the outside of the living room. There were only a few closed doors leading out of the massive room.

"Would you like the grand tour?" he asked me.

"Oh yes Frank. Is this your home?" I asked.

He just smiled and took my arm.

"Over here we have the full kitchen..."

He took me on a tour of the entire condo. There was a kitchen with the latest high end appliances. The exercise room had every type of equipment imaginable. The atrium was massive and gave a view of the city's skyline. Next there were three bedrooms, each with en suite baths, they each had enormous walk in closets but only the master had any clothes. It was filled with women's clothes. The master bedroom also had a small office attached complete with everything needed for a functioning office including a wall safe. Finally a sitting area with a fully stocked bar. Walking behind the bar Frank fiddled with a touch screen and slow jazz permeated the air with a sultry note.

"Mary loved jazz but you can program anything you want. No rap though. I hate that shit." he said smiling.

"Frank I am amazed with your lovely home but why would Mary be the one that chose your music? And why are her clothes in your bedroom?"

Frank smiled again and said, "my dear Erin this was Mary's condo. If you accept the position it will be yours now.

I am offering you a starting salary of $175,000 plus quarterly bonuses. After 90 days I will bump your salary to $250,000, this condo, and everything in it is yours to use as long as you are employed as my secretary. The clothes are yours to keep. The jewelry you will find in the safe belongs to XYZ but you can use everything that is there. In addition if there are any clothes or jewelry you may require, the stores and boutique on the main floor have an open account for you to charge anything within reason to XYZ. The boutique has all of your sizes so all you need to do is give them your requirements. Their clothing line includes all the top designer labels. Frank then opened his wallet and produced a black credit card and handed it to me.

"This is for incidentals. You have an unlimited expense account provided by XYZ. You asked about a car. There is a new lexus sedan back at XYZ in your parking spot next to mine in my garage. It is yours to use for all your needs. From now on you won't have the same hours as your hubby so you will be traveling to and from work separately. Any questions?"

I was speechless this man had just offered me a position with perks that only the most elite personal assistants in the world could hope to enjoy. He offered to raise my pay to more than ten times my salary. The associated perks would more than triple my new salary. The condo alone must be worth several million plus the clothes. Did he mention jewelry also? Travel to foreign countries? A new lexus? There had to be a catch somewhere.

"Frank I'm speechless. This is way more than I could ever have imagined or expected. I was told in HR that I was to be a secretary. Mary said that I could expect to travel with you and schedule your itinerary. She mentioned perks but I had no idea. Frank what is the downside if any to me?"

"There are a few. I will let you decide if they are worth noting. First, as I mentioned, you will be subject to me calling you 24-7. When I call you I will need you to drop whatever you are doing and attend to my needs, whatever they may be."

jott50
jott50
375 Followers