Tim & Peggy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's told me how she likes me to spin it out and that she enjoys having her climax postponed for as long as we can both bear. It's a fine judgment on my part as to when I let her go, but it's worth taking great care over it as we both know that once she explodes she'll be out of action for at least 30 minutes. I can usually manage to repeat this cycle of intense clit pleasure 3 or 4 times over just a few short minutes before she starts bucking her whole body towards a huge orgasm. I love these final few seconds, there's often a little release of fluid from her vagina into my face and I have to hold onto her thighs for dear life as she screams across the finishing line.

After a final loud cry she immediately rolled onto her side, her back towards me, her whole body racked with pleasure as she sobbed into the pillow. I pulled the duvet around us both and snuggled into her back, holding her close and reassuring her. I love how vulnerable she is in this immediate post-orgasmic state. She almost goes into semi-consciousness, softly repeating my name over and over, telling me what an amazing climax it was for her and how she just wants to sleep in my arms. She falls asleep almost instantly while I lie there feeling smug and deeply in love with her. I also savor the smell and taste of her pussy all over my face, which is still wet from her pressing her cunt so hard onto me.

I'm ashamed to say that on this particular morning, while she dozed, my thoughts returned to the night before and my conversation with Peggy. I got hard again thinking of her and wondered if she had started her day with her vibrator. Over the weekend I had mixed thoughts about whether to take things further. I love how some older women pull no punches in talking about sex and I reasoned that even if we only ended up talking, then that alone would be enjoyable. I had found her lovely company.

I left it a few days after the weekend in order not to seem over-eager. Then I texted her discretely during the working day just to say thank you for a lovely evening. She replied within a few minutes saying it was OK for her to text, but that talking was not possible as she was in work. She told me how much she had loved our frank chat and that she had thought a lot about our conversation over the weekend. She told me it is her day off on Friday and asked if we could meet. I replied that I was able to see her during working hours and she asked immediately if I could come to her house as early as I wanted to in the morning. She added that John is away all week and reassured me that we'd have the house to ourselves.

Wow, again.

That's where we left it. I have an open mind about it all. Nothing like it has happened to me before so I need to tread very carefully. Women I've met previously have been through swinging or escorting sites so the ground rules have been clear at the outset. This feels more real in a sense. Peg is clearly a frustrated 60yo with a self-confessed appetite for sex, and I'm going to see her on her own this Friday at 9am. I'm certainly not going to compromise my marriage by getting emotionally involved but I'm happy to entertain the prospect of no strings sex with a lovely older woman. She also has lovely feet, which is a weakness of mine – one of many.

I'll let you know how it pans out in Part 2.

12