Tim & Peggy Ch. 03

Story Info
Peggy discovers her submissive, dirty side.
8.7k words
4.48
35.1k
12
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers

Peggy and I managed to get together again last week. We'd previously arranged to meet in a further month so I was very surprised to receive an excited text from her last Wednesday asking me if we could meet at hers on the Friday. She explained that John, her hubby, had to fly out to the US at short notice on business for a few days. Luckily, Friday was her day off from her part-time job at a local private school, and I was able to change my plans to suit. Peggy has only just 'crossed the line' as she calls it, and started playing outside her marriage for the first time. It's a huge step for anyone, particularly a 60yo respectable lady committed to her hubby, so understandably she can only relax enough to meet me if John is out of town.

So last Friday I arrived at hers just after 9am and received another lovely warm and emotional welcome from Peggy. We excitedly caught up with our news and our thoughts over a coffee in her kitchen before the hugs took over and the sexual tension rose to a point where we knew we'd need to do something about it. Peg looked up at me as I held her close, "Tim, I think I should warn you, ..." she paused and held my gaze.

In those few milliseconds my heart raced, thinking she was going to call it a day, but then she pressed her mouth to mine and slipped her tongue in to play with mine before drawing back to look at me intently, "... I'm feeling so horny," she broke off again to kiss me, "I'm ready to get really dirty today ... you can be less of a gentleman and more of a filthy bastard for me," her breathing was already ragged as she snogged me deeply and pressed her lovely full, soft tummy into my burgeoning erection. "... and that's an order," she added mischievously

Oh fuck, my tummy flipped. I can't say I was completely surprised though. She's not only gained sexually confidence very quickly, but has also delighted me with her appetite to try new things. The first time we'd met for sex, we spent two consecutive days in her bed and we'd enjoyed a wide range of pleasures, much of it quite new to her. We'd been able to pace ourselves and take things slowly so that she felt comfortable and safe. When we subsequently met just for a few hours several weeks later, we'd made love tenderly and cuddled a lot. She'd confirmed what I'd suspected, that she'd needed reassuring and plain old 'comfort sex' that morning, but that she was ready to move on and experiment more with me.

As Peggy took my hand and led me purposefully to the guest suite, I loved her so much for telling me she wanted to play hard and dirty today. At my request she was wearing the clothes she'd worn when we'd met in the restaurant all those months ago, plain black trousers and top, simple and elegant. Today her footwear was rather different though, instead of the black flatties and socks she'd worn the evening we met, she was wearing sexy gold mules with a 2" heel, her lovely bare feet on display and her toes painted in her favorite green/blue shade.

She slipped off her mules and as I started to undress her she stopped me, took my face in her hands and told me she had a surprise for me underneath. She looked slightly concerned and said she hoped I'd approve. I thought maybe she'd be wearing some naughty undies, but no, she had on a white bra and matching big knickers, appropriate for her age but very lacy and feminine. I looked at her questioningly and she turned around slowly to present her back to me.

Oh fuck, she'd gone and had a small tattoo done at the base of her spine, just above her pantyline. I was speechless for a moment, which she interpreted as horror. She turned back to face me, clearly worried that I'd thought it distasteful. I took her in my arms, cuddled her and buried my face in her hair, reassuring her how much I loved it. She sobbed with relief, shaking while she told me how she'd long wanted one and that thanks to me felt she had the confidence to go ahead and get it done. She'd wanted it to be a surprise for me and then got cold feet as I undressed her and worried I'd disapprove, "given my age," she said.

I asked what her John thought. She said he'd laughed and told her that she was turning into an eccentric old lady. She added sadly that he didn't take much interest in her body and that she'd done it to see if it had any positive effect on how he viewed her. Apparently he was non-plussed by it and she then worried that I would be too. I told her straight that a discrete tattoo on a woman is a turn-on for me and in my mind signaled a free spirit and an open-mind. I urged her to slip into her mules again and turn around so I could look at it in detail. It was a tasteful, feminine design in an inverted triangle shape, about two inches across and an inch deep, the apex pointing down towards her bum cleavage. I ran my fingertips around it and lightly massaged her before reaching up her back to unclip her bra. I was so hard just thinking about enjoying her sexy body-art while buried inside her doggy style.

I stood behind her and reached around to hold her neat little breasts, looking at us both in the mirror and enjoying the look and feel of her tits as I lifted and rotated them gently, rubbing my thumbs across her hardening teats. I bent my head and nuzzled her lovely wrinkled neck with my mouth and murmured into her right ear how I found her even sexier with a tattoo. I told her I'd love her to have a tiny, discrete tattoo on one of her ankles.

"Oh god, don't you think that would be a bit slutty?" she gasped as I kneaded her tits a bit more firmly and gently pinched her proud nipples.

"Yes, it would, but it would look so fucking sexy on you, a little subtle symbol that signified to anyone who spotted it that you were growing older disgracefully," and I pressed my hard cock into the crack of her bum. "I'd call it your dirty-bitch tattoo, a little 'fuck-off' gesture by an outwardly respectable older lady."

Peggy groaned and turned her head to join her mouth to mine, but I wasn't finished. I gently broke the kiss and whispered to her that I wanted her body to be marked in a way that signified her sexual awakening.

She wriggled her bum against my cock and cried, "Oh fuck, the thought of it's getting me really wet. OK ... I'll agree to it only if you help me choose a design and come with me to have it done, 'cos it will probably hurt."

I turned her around to face me and held her tight. I told her that my wife was slowly coming around to the idea of getting a small hidden tattoo, only visible to the two of us. She's Welsh and would like a tiny red dragon just above her left hip. She's tried a removable tattoo as a test and we both loved it; I got so turned on looking at it while fucking her. I like the thought of her breaking a taboo and having a permanent one inked onto her mature body.

As we embraced, Peg rubbed her breasts against my chest and I let my right hand wander into a leg of her panties. She raised her thigh and rubbed her knee against me, enabling me to gain better access to her crotch. God she was dripping. She rested her head on my chest and started to moan softly as I parted her labia and fingered her pussy. As her arousal built I could feel her legs were weakening so I guided her gently towards the bed. She lay on her back and raised her knees, her feet waving in the air, happily allowing me to peel off her sodden panties. She still had her mules on and I unhooked the panties as they caught on her heels.

I showed her the mess in the crotch, which prompted a wicked grin on her face, "yes, Timothy my dear, I've got a complaint to make ... since you've been coming to my bed the laundry load has increased dramatically ... messed up sheets, soggy knickers, cum-stained lingerie!" We collapsed in giggles at her mock telling-off and I felt relieved that she could see the funny side of her infidelity. Sex should be fun after all. I held her as we regained our composure and gazed down at her lovely features as she smirked back at me, a thoughtful look starting to appear on her face. She kissed me long and gently, nibbled my lips with hers and murmured, "Tim, stop messing about and fuck me for god's sake."

Oh jesus, my penis jumped as she offered herself up for penetration. She spread her thighs and I slipped between them and guided my cock directly to her cunt, just a few strokes of the helmet over her clit to make her pant and then straight in. I adore having her in missionary with her legs hooked behind my arms and her knees up by her ears, ankles resting on my shoulders. She does it effortlessly, no grunts or creaky joints, incredible for age. She's told me she was very athletic in her youth, used to be a runner, she still cycles, and it means she is incredibly supple.

We were both gagging for it and with her cunt so exposed in this position and her pussy juices flowing out of her freely, the smell of sex was overpowering. It spurred me on even more and I gave her some of our favorite deep strokes, grazing her cervix with the swollen head of my penis. Peggy held my gaze, almost in a trance, "I love it when you bottom out inside me," she gasped, and I could tell she was starting to build towards her first big climax.

She slipped off her mules so she could rub her bare feet over me; I've told her how much I love her feet and she's come to love teasing me with them. As I fucked her deeply she rested them on my hips first, then moved them round to my bum and pressed her heels into my buttocks. I wanted to handle them while fucking her so I got onto my haunches and placed my hands under her knees, gently bringing them back to the bed either side of her head. I can't imagine there are many women that can do that with such ease at 60, even my 54yo wife has trouble with it. I love the position; it opens up the vagina so wide and points the feet right up in the air, exposing the soles. I adore playing with a woman's feet, especially while fucking her so deeply. Peg has gorgeous dainty feet, beautifully manicured, and I loved watching her toes curl in towards her soles as she tensed with a succession of little tremors. She groaned as I sucked on each set of toes while giving her deep slow strokes of my penis. It turned her on too and she started begging me to give it to her harder and faster. I was happy to oblige and we both went for it noisily.

I hadn't ejaculated since the previous weekend and I knew that Peg's big orgasm now building would inevitably trigger my own; I love seeing and feeling a woman climax so much on the first fuck that it often has that effect on me. Before she lost it I asked her where she would like me to cum, inside her or over her.

"Oh fuck, over me ... please ... I want to feel your warm cum on my body again," and with that she cried loudly with her climax, her vagina starting to spasm and squeeze my cock. I pulled out and splattered semen over her, aiming for her tits and her neck, but managing to get some on her face in the process. Oh sweet Jesus, what a gorgeous mess. She watched me ejaculate, wide-eyed in her delight, wailing as I decorated her with gloopy cum. Fuck, it wasn't only the mess, we both made an awful lot of noise too. It was just the sort of quick and dirty fuck we both needed so badly having been apart for a while. Peg, like me, is extremely vocal when she's rutting so thank goodness her house is detached.

"Oh baby," I gasped, utterly spent after such a forceful climax, "that's called a pearl necklace my sweet." I lay next to her and held her as she started to come down from her own.

"Oh Tim, my darling, thank you, I don't think I could go out wearing it though," she giggled. As I got my breath back I told her that some women liked wearing their man's cum in public, that they got turned on by being 'marked' by their lover.

"hmmm, I think I might pass on that, you'll have marked me sufficiently with that ankle tattoo you've persuaded me to have," she giggled again, "oooh your cum is going cold on me, will you lick it off before it dries please".

"Only if you share it with me," I quipped.

"Oh fuck, yes,"

I licked up the first group of cum splatter, collected it in my mouth and moved up her body to snowball it with her. We snogged and I passed the little nut of cum into her warm mouth. She swallowed it and moaned back at me, a tiny bead of cum at the corner of her mouth. Fuck what a sight, so utterly horny, such an intimate act but so dirty too.

"OK?" I asked softly.

Peg nodded, she wiped the bead into her mouth with a dainty little finger and giggled. "More please," she teased, her eyes wide with lust. Fuck, it was such a ladylike gesture, she could have been at a tea party, discretely removing cake crumbs from her face. But here she was, naked, looking well fucked and splattered with my cum, asking for another snowball. My mind worked overtime processing the parallel imagery of whore and lady.

"Oh baby, there's more where that came from," I cooed and proceeded to feed her more with my mouth. I deliberately took my time, and with the final snowball we swapped it several times between our mouths while I reached down and played with her clit. She soon climaxed again and her own mess leaked out all over my fingers, which I placed one by one in her mouth to add to the cocktail. She was spent, and was already drifting off as I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over us.

We woke just before lunchtime and snuggled into each other. She turned to me and asked sleepily if I always unloaded so heavily. I told her it mainly depended on how long since I'd last cum. I told that the ejaculation she'd just experienced was almost a week's worth and heavier than usual because I'd been so turned on at the sight of making such a mess over her body. She said I was the first man to ever cum all over her and that she'd relived the first time I'd done it those few weeks earlier and masturbated a lot while thinking back to it. She added that she couldn't believe how dirty and yet so good it felt, sharing our body fluids in that way. I told her I got hugely turned on by the mess of sex, loved seeing her body splattered with it, but equally loved inseminating her and cleaning up after.

She looked at me, giggled and kissed me wetly, "Tim, you're quite an enigma, I've never met anyone like you in my life before,"

"What do you mean?" I kissed her back.

"Well ... you're ... such ... a ...nice, charming ..." she separated her words with kisses, "... gentleman ... on the ... surface ... but ... so... utterly filthy underneath,"

"You have a problem with that?" I teased, smiling at her,

"Oh fuck no, I want you to show me just how kinky and naughty you can be," she sighed, and she reached down for my cock, teasing him into renewed hardness, "I want you to take me further and show me really dirty things." She felt him twitch in her hand and giggled. She pressed me a little to share some of the naughtier things I've done on my journey of discovery. Peg knows I enjoy playing with couples and she was very inquisitive about the forms of play I'd experienced.

I'd gone prepared and taken my laptop with me so I asked her if she was ready to see some of my deeply private filth. She urged me on and we lay next to each other as I delved into my hidden files and showed her the pictures and movie clips taken during some of my play sessions. She was blown away by them and watched in awe. They are pretty filthy images, they show me playing with pussy and cock, fucking, being fucked, cum swapping, enjoying sloppy seconds, toys, and virtually everything two bi men and a horny woman can do together. We played with each other while watching them, and I noticed she got even wetter and more vocal when she saw a movie clip of me having sex with the hubby of the couple. In one particularly dirty clip, he was fucking me on my back, while his wife was sat on my face climaxing noisily while wanking me and snogging her hubby. I another clip, I was underneath the wife 69ing with her while her hubby fucked her from behind, his balls bouncing into my face. Peg orgasmed again on my fingers, her eyes wide open as she watched the powerful images on the screen, and gushed over my hand.

"Fucking hell Tim, I've watched that sort of stuff on the web but not someone I actually know,"

I must have had a look of concern on my face, worried that I'd pushed her too far, but she spotted it and grabbed my face with both hands, snogging me deeply. She broke the kiss and looked at me intently, "Oh baby, oh you wonderfully filthy man, I'm so glad I know you," and wrapped herself around me.

Then she interrogated me with a raft of questions ... how had it all started, how did I meet other likeminded people, what were they like, how often did I play, what was the kinkiest thing I'd done? I answered them all fully while playing with her very receptive pussy and as I added more juicy details about my experiences she got more and more aroused and slipped into a multi-orgasmic state. She confessed to finding gay and bisexual male porn on the internet a huge source of enjoyment, and she told me that many of her fantasies involve man-to-man sex. I told her that we could bring another man into her bed if she wanted that, and that I was happy to arrange it.

"Oh my god ... yes ... yes," she cried and shook, and I lost her again. As she calmed down she looked at me and asked, very quietly, "would you be happy to share me with another man?"

"Yes, of course, nothing would give me greater pleasure, seeing you being filled at both ends ... and much more besides."

"Oh baby, oh Tim, oh my darling, I want that so much, I want that with you ... oooooooh... all that cock, all that cum, and you sharing it with me ... oh fuck," Peg was off again, my hand buried in her crotch as she climaxed once more.

As she came down slowly off her high, I decided to open up further and told her about my activity on Literotica, warning her that my stories are very explicit and detailed, often a bit clinical. I showed her my profile and added rather tentatively that I'd written a story about the pair of us meeting up, but reassured her I'd not used her name, nor location details. God it was like I'd fanned a fire, she climaxed hard again, this time with her own fingers. She insisted I read a couple of my stories aloud, including our Tim & Peggy story. As I read, she stroked me back to hardness and promptly sat on me, my cock buried deep inside her as she orgasmed again, using my cock as if it were a dildo. Fuck, what a morning and what stamina she had. She urged me to write the next chapter and was so excited that our story is out there for others to enjoy.

Peggy really is amazing for 60. That Friday morning she showed me just how multi-orgasmic she is, with an open-minded zest for life and, to my delight, a healthy appetite for sex. But by now we both had an appetite for something else ... food! Donning a robe each we padded into the kitchen and prepared some soup and bread and fresh fruit. As we sat next to each other at her kitchen bar and chatted, Peggy rested her head on my shoulder and squeezed my arm, "can I ask a personal question?"

I giggled and teased her, "we've just performed the most intimate acts and you've seen me in movies, warts and all, and now you're asking personal questions?" We both burst into laughter at the ridiculousness of it all.

She struggled to find her words, "well, what I'm trying to ask, is how what we've just enjoyed compares with what you and your wife enjoy." She stumbled again, "it's just that ... well, I don't have anything to compare it to ... I've never had anything like it before ... I can't believe this is ... well, normal?" She buried her face in her hands, "oh god, no, don't answer that, I shouldn't be asking you."

I shushed her, put my arm around her and explained the sex I had at home was different, simply because of familiarity with each other, but was just as intense and pleasurable. I told her again how my sex-life at home had changed for the better over the past couple of years and offered my theories behind it. I told her there was no such thing as 'normal' when it came to something as personal as sex, that it was simply about what worked in any given relationship. We discussed at length how she might re-invigorate her own sex-life with John but eventually she squeezed my hand, turned to me and buried her face in my chest.

sparktj
sparktj
445 Followers