Tim & Peggy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparktj
sparktj
446 Followers

We must have slept for an hour or so, and it was 11am as we came to. I imagined that would be it for our morning delight, and set about thinking of what the day had in store. My wife soon made it clear she wasn't finished. Oh god, she was insatiable. She came and sat on me, played with my hardening cock and told me she wanted us to go downstairs together and share a shower in our wet room. We padded down in our robes, I prepared the shower for temp and water flow while she pee'd, and then we got under the shower. It was wonderful, we've not had it long and have only shared it once before as we prefer sharing a bath. But this time I knew she wanted to try new things in the shower.

We soaped each other, we cuddled under the warm deluge shower and then she did something that she hasn't done in years - she knelt in front of me and took my erection into her warm mouth. She didn't fellate me for long, but it was gorgeous, and she concentrated on just the head of my penis. I was soon lovely and hard and she told me she wanted to fuck so I persuaded her to face away from me and lean against the shower wall. She knew what I wanted and spread her feet apart so I could maneuver behind her and guide my cock into her pussy. It took several attempts to get it right, we're very rusty in that position but it was worth persevering.

We both loved it, neither of us came but it worked us up wonderfully. She wanted to be in control next and pushed me out of her gently, turned to face me and pulled my head down so that I could suck on her nipples. She was getting heavily turned on and breathlessly begged me to sit on the floor, then stood over me and straddled my upturned head so I could eat her again. We've never done that in a shower before and it was utterly mind-blowing. Despite warm water cascading down over us both, I could still taste her juices flowing into my mouth as I lapped greedily at her. She braced herself with one hand against the shower wall and the other hand pressing the back of my head and pressing my face into her gash. She brought herself off on my mouth, having first one orgasm and then lots of smaller aftershocks, sobbing uncontrollably.

Once she'd recovered, she wrapped herself around me and asked if we could dry each other and then go back to bed, "that shower fuck was lovely but I really need you properly inside me again," she panted.

We scampered up to the bedroom, wet footprints everywhere, and tumbled into bed. She lay on her back and held her legs wide apart for me to enter her immediately. I gave her lovely firm deep strokes, full length, balls against her bum, loving the feel of her gaping and very sloppy vagina. I knew I could carry on for a while longer so I told her I wanted her on top of me. Sometimes she refuses, preferring to be submissive and take a good hard seeing-to, but this time I knew she'd want to assume control again.

We swiftly changed positions, she straddled me and did what I absolutely adore, she was such a minx and it turned us both on so much. She placed her hands on my chest, told me to not to touch her with my hands - she knew all I want to do was to cup her hanging breasts - and then she deftly positioned her vagina over the tip of my erection and ever so slowly lowered herself onto me. No hands, just genital contact. It only works if I'm rampant and she's gaping and sloppy. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. She proceeded to use me like a living sex machine, draping her breasts across my face so I could tease her nipples with my mouth. I do sometimes wonder where she's learnt these things! It wasn't long before we were both losing control, she begged me to put my hands on her bum and hold her while thrusting up hard to meet her. She relaxed and laid on top of me and I cradling her while she had a succession of small orgasms. It was gorgeous but we both knew we wanted to climax finally with me on top of her again.

Back to missionary, our favorite, I gave her another deep pounding and we both climaxed together, wonderfully, noisily, messily. God almighty. We eventually surfaced in the early afternoon, got dressed, and made a light lunch together and ate like zombies. Saturday night we went to bed early and just cuddled, then early Sunday morning we were back to being rabbits again, though a bit less intense. We live near a church and love Sunday morning sex while the church bells ring and the godly are arriving to worship. We joke that we much prefer our own form of worship and can't imagine why church would take precedence over sex on a Sunday morning. That evening my wife had a call from her older sister, the spinster. I could tell she'd asked my wife what we'd done over the weekend, and I could see her blushing and fumbling slightly for an answer. She recovered herself quickly but I enjoyed teasing her about it afterwards!

I'm loving this time of life, I'm having the most amazing sexual experiences I never thought possible just a few years ago. I read a news article just yesterday that reported on research into the frequency of sex among couples in their 30's and 40's. Apparently it is getting less, sex is a lower priority for many, and couples are too tired from the demands of busy lives. Well that's hardly surprising if my experience is anything to go by. But what wasn't reported, possibly not even researched, was that many of us in our 50s, 60's and older are re-inventing our sex lives. Some of us are discovering that with age comes an enjoyment of intense sex, even dirty sex, in many different forms. We find we have a capacity to be imaginative in the bedroom that we never knew existed. There's little doubt in my mind, based on my own experience and that of many lovely people I've met, that 'sex for seniors' is a growth area in our aging societies.

sparktj
sparktj
446 Followers