Tim and Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are, Adam. And that's why I think this is so special. We are friends first. We enjoy each other's company and enjoy the same things. But, I'm ready for more."

"Oh, god, John. Me, too. Me, too."

Adam and I became lovers. And I understood just what Tim meant when he told me about intimacy with another man.

That was nine months ago. Adam and I now live together and he, too, has joined our firm as a partner. Now, our firm is owned by two gay couples who not only love one another, but are the best and dearest of friends. Life couldn't be better. I have friends. I have a wonderful home. I have more money than I could ever need.

Most of all. I have a man who I love deeply and with whom I am incredibly intimate. We have incredible man sex.

I love it when he takes my dick in my mouth. I love it even more when I put my lips around his throbbing member and suck him to completion. The feeling of his jism in my throat is undeniably awesome.

We love to fuck. And because of our commitment, we can do so without any protection. Our safe sex is monogamy.

Just like my best friend, I've fallen in love with men and man sex. I understand Tim and we share an unbelievable bond of two men who grew up together and took separate roads. I'm just thankful that those roads finally crossed and have run parallel ever since. While Tim and I love each other like brothers, we'll never be intimate lovers, but our love runs so much deeper than that. I am so thankful for his example and for his true brotherly love for me. He opened up an entire new and wonderful life to me. It's been incredible.

12