Tim & Sandy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim finds pleasure in the arms of another.
2.2k words
4.01
37k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers

As Tim laid there in bed next to Sandy, he didn't know what the next day would bring, but knowledge was power to him so he would play dumb.

For now.

The next morning he awoke to Sandy in the shower. He had to think about things and he didn't need her confusing the issue, so as she emerged from their bathroom, he rushed in.

"Damn, running late." he muttered and got in the shower himself.

He took much longer than he should have if he had actually been late and when he returned to the bedroom, Sandy was downstairs making some breakfast.. The smell of toast and butter filled the air as he dressed and began the walk down to see her.

"Toast Sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah, a quick one." he replied.

"I'm not sure we have time for that." Sandy said with a smile.

Tim faked a smile and picked up the toast and looked at the cheating slut with a fake smile. All he could see in the back of his mind was the faces she had made as Nathan fucked her from behind. In reality she simply stood there glancing at the TV in the corner with the morning weather on. She looked quite stunning in her work attire.

Sandy had her hair loose but it had body and shined in the morning sun. She didn't need much makeup, she had a fresh, young look, even in her thirties. She had a little colour on her lips and her eyes were shadowed to make them more sultry, but that was about all. She wore a white silk blouse which was so smooth that as she moved he could sometime see her bras shape show through it. It wasn't tight, but perfectly fitted and she always left enough unbuttoned to give her cleavage a show. Below she had a navy, knee length pencil skirt that showed the perfect shape of her hips and legs. Her outfit was finished with dark opaque stockings and black high heeled wedge shoes which made her legs look amazing.

He finished his toast and headed out of the door, but even not looking at her, his mind rang out the sound of her moans to him. He almost broke out in a run as he got to his car and soon he sat inside and could breath again. However his trip to work wasn't filled with traffic, he drove with his mind on autopilot and images of Sandy locking her legs around Nathan as he shot his baby making cream inside her.

"What if she gets pregnant?" he wondered.

He had always been prepared for the conversation one day that she was having a baby, after all birth control is only so effective and they never used protection. It had been sheer luck so far that she wasn't, but what if now that conversation started and he had to worry about a black baby growing in her womb.

Later he sat at work, not working so much as playing out the worst scenarios he could think out in his mind. He stared off into space as he tapped his pen on the table until his attention was brought back to the office of the advertising firm.

Lindsey stood, leaned over a desk talking to one of the graphical designers. She was the office cougar and a proud one at that. Years before she had made passes at Tim when he began working there, but he had only had eyes for his wife. Now he was not so sure, but would she still want him? Would he be any better than Sandy if he tried it on with Lindsey?

He watched her for a long time as she rested her elbows on the desk and talked to the designer. She wiggled her hips and flirted with the young guy who was obviously terrified of her as Tim had once been.

Lindsey was about ten years older than Tim, but she had a fantastic body for her age. D-cup breasts, honey blonde, shoulder length hair with had waves and always seemed to be moving as she talked. She wore a dark red panelled stretch dress which was well above the knee. In fact as she leaned, Tim could see the stocking tops of her matt coloured stockings. Her calf muscles were tight because of heeled shoes she wore. All in all a hot looking woman.

From what Tim knew of her, she had been married a few times but she loved to play so it never lasted, at least she had that in common with Sandy. She wasn't the office slut, but from time to time she would pick someone and make a play for him, use him for a while and one day it would be back to work as if nothing had happened, usually leaving the guy in question looking a bit of an idiot.

Tim watched her for a long time, building his resolve inside and when she went back to her office he got up and wandered over.

"Hey." he said, winking (something he never did).

"Hi." she said, her deep blue eyes looking up over designer spectacles. He couldn't help but notice her breasts as she was sat at her desk and he looked down at her. "What's up?"

"Oh, um, nothing." he said, when he realised he hadn't thought this through.

Lindsey lifted an eyebrow and smiled at him, her lipstick was deep red like her dress and it glistened as he looked at her mouth. It was then that she had an idea of what was on his mind.

"Lunch?" she asked.

Tim was taken back and looked up and down the office as if a wave of guilt hit him. He feared that everyone would know what he was thinking, like his mind was screaming out and everyone could hear. No one looked up from their work however and he realised he needed to answer one way or another.

"Yeah, I'd like that." he said trying to calm his heart.

Lindsey got up and walked over to him, taking his arm, she walked him out to the elevator. Tim could only think about trying to be as casual as he could as he walked with her, he tried not to linger as he looked at her when they talked and soon they stopped at the restaurant/bar the office staff always used.

She walked to the bar and sat on a stool, this gave Tim a better look at her legs which made his cock stiffen in his pants. She rested an elbow on the bar and her head on her hand.

"So what do you want?" she asked.

Tim looked panicked until she waved over the barman.

"Vodka kick." she said to the barman, "Better have two."

Tim almost downed the drink when it arrived, but he stopped himself short. He calmed the guilt of sitting there with Lindsey by thinking of Sandy on her back with Nathan. He looked at Lindsey and smiled the first relaxed smile since he had said hello to her.

Lindsey seem to sense him relax and she smiled back at him, twisting herself on the stool and sipping her drink. She had always liked Tim, he was a nice guy and she liked corrupting nice guys into bad one. She wasn't a bad person, but it was fun. The nice ones were always repressed and needed a good release and she was more than prepared to give it to them.

"Want to get out of here?" she said quietly as she leaned in.

Tim felt a pang of excitement and nodded, putting some money on the bar to cover the drinks. Then Lindsey led him by the arm and they were off again. This time Tim did look at her as they walked, he wanted to drink in the experience. It was a short walk however to the parking garage and she led him to her car.

He had to admire the sleek Mercedes she drove, the mark of a successful woman, she may have been married a few times but she made her own money rather than taking her husbands. Soon, Lindsey led him to the passenger seat and let up sit there.

Tim watched her intently as she looked around to make sure the garage was empty, then leaned in and unzipped his pants. He was stiff but not hard quite yet, but she had designs on him, so in a flash her head was upon him and he felt he take him into her mouth. He quickly hardened due to the sensation and the view. The passenger door was open and her crouched outside the car, he ass moving up and down as she moved to suck his cock.

He didn't even think about Sandy as he sat there, just enjoyed the moment. Lindsey made him feel like they were the only two people in the world and she made noises of satisfaction as she sucked up and down on his hard cock.

"You got a condom?" she asked and Tim realised she was looking up at him intently.

"No!" he said fearing this could have all been over before it started.

She rummaged in her glove box and emerged with one. She unwrapped it and expertly began to fit it to Tim. He hadn't used one in quite a while, but he couldn't deny it was a nice feeling to have her fit it instead of him. Once it was on, she put her lips over it once again and massaged it with her tongue just to keep him nice and excited.

Lindsey stood up and had a quick check around before she began to hike up her skirt. She had white, low rise bikini underwear on under her skirt. She slipped it down around her ankles and picked them up, placing them on the dash. She had a broad, naughty smile on her face and she climbed in and sat astride Tim.

Tim was now face to face with the beautiful blonde as she used her hand to guide his cock to her pussy. She reached out and pulled the door closed with a thump, then sat her self down until she buried his cock inside her.

She sat for a moment and looked at Tim who had quite a goofy look of pleasure as he felt the walls of her pussy around his penis. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then a longer more passionate one. Then she put her hands on his shoulders and started to lift and fall on to his cock. Slowly at first, then building in speed and the force she pushed herself down on him.

"Yeah fuck me!" she said as she moved.

Tim couldn't believe how much he was enjoying her and wondered why he had never done her before. Of course he had always been happy with Sandy before, but in the moment, all he could think was how amazing a fuck Lindsey was.

He unzipped the back of her dress and helped her slide her shoulders out as she bounced on him and soon revealed her bra and large tits. Each time she hit bottom and his cock was up inside her, it sent a shudder through those D-cup tits and they made an amazing view.

He smiled and rubbed his face in her cleavage. She giggled a bit and unhooked her bra, slipping it off to let loose the fantastic contents. He was now free to lick and suck them at his leisure, something that he took full advantage of.

"Mmm, oh god yeah." she panted over and over as she got closer.

"Ah, ooo." and she reached orgasm and held him tight.

Tim wasn't finished however and grabbed around her hips, fucking up into her rapidly, building his excitement and listening to the moans she let out at him fucking her so hard after her own orgasm. It wasn't long until it was too much and he came. He shot his cum into the condom and laid back in the seat panting at the exertion Lindsey laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Enjoy that?" she asked playfully.

"Oh yeah." he said with a laugh.

"Mmm, me too." she said and they stayed like that for a while. Although Tim felt his cock soften, it was still inside her and it was a feeling he wanted to prolong.

After a while, she opened the door and got up, putting on her bra and panties, she tidied herself up quite quickly. Tim helped her by zipping her dress back up and he got out of the car slipping off the rubber and zipping up himself.

She rubbed his lip and neck to remove marks of her lipstick from him and let her hand linger on his cheek.

"We, we are going to have to do that again." she said.

"Definitely." he said putting his hand on her hip and leaning in for a kiss.

And off she went, back to work. Tim stood for a long while and thought about what had happened. He wondered if Sandy had felt the same excitement as Nathan screwed her into the couch. He could kind of understand it if she did.

Was this the life for Tim and Sandy now?

hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers