Tim and Tina Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Millennial siblings Tim and Tina play at swimsuit modeling.
2k words
4.29
45.6k
58
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers

Tim and Tina were sister and brother. They were both millennials in their twenties living with their parents in a creaky old house on the edge of town. Tim and Tina's parents went away one summer on a long holiday in Spain, leaving the two siblings alone in the house. This was Tina's last year in the family home. After summer was over she planned to move out and go to college. Tim had already graduated from high school and had no plans for his life. They were both adults and it was a bitter sweet time because they were going to go their own ways and they were going to miss each other. Tina and Tim loved each other very much and they knew they would miss each other sorely. This was their last summer together, and with Mom and Dad out of the house, they had great fun playing and reliving the games of their childhood.

On the first day of summer vacation, Tim sat alone in the living room reading one of his sister's plentiful fashion magazines. Well, to be clear, he was not literally reading it. He was thumbing through it, looking for scantily clad models. If he was lucky, he might find a topless one. He didn't see any of those, but he stopped at a photo spread of a skinny young model wearing a tiny bikini. Tim contemplated the pictures carefully, and his hand absently found its way to his shorts where he began to caress his growing interest.

His sister Tina walked silently into the room. She wasn't wearing shoes and her stockinged feet barely made a sound. She stopped abruptly and stared, not sure if she was really seeing her brother stroke his cock through his shorts while he perused a magazine. She stifled a laugh and watched as he took it even further wrapping the cloth of his shorts around the shaft and he stroked its length hungrily.

Tina tried to hold it in but a snicker forced its way through her lips with a blurble.

Tim turned to his sister, suddenly aware of her presence, with a look of horror. His hand still held his cock, but froze in mid stroke.

Tina could not contain her amusement as a wide smile brightened her face. "Watcha doing Little Brother?" she asked innocently.

He stammered in response and quickly yanked his hand away from his manly erection.

"Oh, I see," she said with mock realization, "you're looking at the spring swimwear. You know it's only girls' swimwear, though. There's nothing in there for boys. I didn't know you were so interested in girls' fashion. That might be useful, though." Tina put her finger to her chin, thoughtfully, while entirely ignoring her brother's hardon. "You know, I wonder . . ."

Tina smiled even wider as she looked at her brother's stupefied face, his mouth hanging open.

When no response came, she continued, "Can I show you the swimwear I bought the other day? I would absolutely love to have your opinion. Would you mind? It will only take a few minutes."

"Um," was the only response, but by that time, Tina was already on her way to her bedroom, with a cheerful lilt to her walk.

On her return to the living room, she was wearing a mauve one-piece with a gathered neck and high cut legs. She catwalked to her brother, where he was slouched on the sofa. She put her hands on her hips, cocked her head, and slowly pivoted around until her back was to him. She looked at him over her shoulder, "The back is the best part, don't you think?" She gyrated her hips to emphasize her ample and half-naked ass, the high cut hips left most of her ass cheeks out in the open.

She held the pose, but no sound came out of her brother's mouth. He pulled at his shorts, trying to straighten them out, but it was obvious that he was still hard and bulging.

"Hey," she blurted, "you know what would be fun? You could take pictures of me! Let's do it! Take my picture, like I'm a model."

"You want me to take your picture?" he said doubtfully.

"Yeah, lots of pictures. It will be fun. I'll be all dumb and sexy like a model and you can leer at me and take lots of pics, like a real photographer."

Slowly, Tim's hesitance ebbed, and his excitement began to take over. He agreed after only token resistance. He pulled his phone out and his face looked eager, much to his sister's delight.

She faced her brother and took a variety of poses as he took photo after photo. "What do you want next, Mister Photographer?" she said in her best Marilyn Monroe. "Do you want to see my back side? You're the photographer. All you have to do is tell me what you want and I'll do it."

As he assented, she turned her half-naked bottom to her brother again and gyrated one way then the other, looking over her shoulder coyly as he took more photos. Soon Tim's hard on was bulging and throbbing.

"Is that precum?" Tina asked with a smirk.

Tim looked down, and saw what she was looking at. A small spot of wetness had appeared on his shorts at the very tip of his tent pole.

"Oh, that's perfect. Don't move. Wait til you see my bikini. Your going to love it."

Tina ran to her room, and Tim sat frozen in a swirl of emotion. Tim was the passive sibling and had always followed his sister's lead, and he trusted her always, even though she was fond of teasing him and tricking him. But never before had she teased him about his erection. He knew she was just making fun of him, but he was excited by her, anyway, excited by his sister's playful sensuality.

When Tina came back, she was wearing the smallest bikini Tim had ever seen. The top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom barely covered her sisterly pussy.

Tim's mouth opened and his cock strained against the fabric of his shorts as he watched his scantily clad sister slowly and sexily catwalk into the room. She turned one way then the next.

"Do you like my new micro bikini?" Tina asked in a mock innocent tone.

Tim nodded and swallowed hard but couldn't find any words to say.

"Remember," said Tina, "I'm not your sister. We're playing pretend. I'm a slutty model and you're a creepy perverted photographer. You have to play right and act the part, okay?"

"Okay," Tim nodded vigorously, his eyes on his sister's barely covered pussy.

Tina continued to contort her hips one way, then the other. "Do you like what you see, Mister Photographer?"

"Um, yeah," Tim finally managed with a smirk. "Did you shave your pubic hair?"

"Yeah, I used your razor, is that okay?" his sister retorted.

"Sure, yeah, you can shave your pussy with my razor. Anytime." Tim began to imagine his sister shaving her pussy, and he could feel the precome oozing from his cock.

"Good," said Tina, "because I do it all the time. Now get in character. Do you like what you see Mister Photographer?"

"Yes, I do miss," Tim said, playing along in an exaggeratedly deep voice. "That is some sweet camel toe you've got there."

"Thank you, Mister," she said, affecting a coy smile. "Do you want to take a picture of it, Mister? I don't mind if you do. I want you to. Will you Mister? Pretty please?"

"Why yes, I would like that young lady," Tim said, playing along.

Soon, Tim was taking pics of his sister's barely covered pussy lips. Most of her mound was bare except for a tiny patch of material conforming to the contours of his sister's succulent labia. He was putting his phone right up to her pussy for close ups, then pulling back and taking full pics of her as she posed in one sexy pose after the other. The whole time his cock was as hard as it had ever been in his life.

"Do you want me topless, Mister Photographer?" his sister asked as she suddenly pulled off her top without waiting for an answer.

Tim was wide eyed as he watched and started snapping pics of his sister's ample bare boobs. She had wide areolas and her nipples were standing erect as if she was just as excited by their play as he was.

Tina laid out on the floor, in a seductive pose, cradling her bare breasts for him. "Do you want to have your way with me, Mister Photographer?"

Tim, excited beyond belief, got down on the floor and straddling his sister, and said, "sure," as he grabbed her bare boobs.

Tina immediately knocked his hands away. "How dare you!" she asserted, "I'm not a whore, I'm a model. No touching. You can look, but no touching."

"Um, okay," Tim said sheepishly, "then what?"

"Well, what do you do with my magazines?"

"Read them."

"No you don't."

"I masturbate."

"Exactly! You masturbate all over the girls in my magazines and then the pages stick together. That's what you do."

"Yeah, okay."

"Well, that's what I want you to do to me. You're a perverted photographer and I'm a sexy model and I want you to cum on me. All over me. Do you want to do that?"

Tim nodded, looking down on his big sister with her bared breasts and her barely covered pussy lips.

"Is that your cock, Mister Photographer?" Tina asked in her mock innocent voice. She reached up and felt his hardon in his shorts. "Oh, my, Mister, that is a big cock, can I see it? Please, Mister Photographer?"

Tim got a thrill as his sister felt his hardon. It was the best thing he had felt in his life up to that point. No one had ever touched him there before. "You really want to see it?" he asked her.

"Yeah, whip it out Little Brother. Pretend you're the pervert photographer and just jack off on me. Do it. I want you to do it. We're just pretending. It's okay. Cum on me."

Tim felt a little uncertain and wondered if his sister was tricking him in some way but he was far too excited not to do what she asked. He promptly undid his shorts and pulled them down so that his bare erect cock popped out over his sister who he was still straddling.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "is that what a cock looks like?"

Tim nodded to his sister, not sure if she was serious and had never seen a penis before or if she was just play acting.

"Did I make your cock hard like that, Mister?"

"You sure did, Young Lady," he replied in character.

"What are you going to do with your erection Mister? Are you going to jack off on me and spoil an innocent model with your depravity? Are you Mister?"

"Why yes I am," Tim said in his best pervert voice, and he started stroking his cock over his big sister.

As he slowly stroked, his sister started playing with her boobs, then, much to his surprise, his sister reached up and cradled his balls in her hand as he jacked off and soon he came to climax and he spurt and spurt on his sister, spurting his cum on her chin and her neck and on her naked boobs. With every spurt she twitched with excitement as glob after glob of warm cum landed on a new spot on her nearly naked body.

Depleted, Tim continued stadling his sister, amazed as she played with his fresh cum, rubbing it across her boobs and dipping it into her mouth.

"You are a very naughty little brother," she said with an incongruous smile. "I can't believe you just came all over me like that. Just look at the mess you made."

"But," he stammered, "you said to . . . we were just pretending."

Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers