Tim, Callie, Dave and Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

"You're an attorney? Or are you the one in trouble?" I said jokingly.

"The former. Guilty as charged. But please don't hold my profession against me, okay?"

I thought about telling a lawyer joke but minded my manners. Besides, he probably knew more of them off the top of his head than I'd ever heard.

"No jokes. I'm an engineer, by the way," I said.

Tim's eyes opened wide before he said, "Get out of here! Really? You're an engineer?"

"Total honesty, right?" I reminded him. "I have degrees in both mechanical and aerospace engineering and I work on the F-18 Super Hornet and hope to soon be transitioning to the F-35."

"Jesus! Beautiful and smart. I gotta tell you, Callie. I'm truly impressed. I feel like I won the lottery and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible."

I thanked him again as he began excusing himself. "I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed meeting you, Callie. And I look forward to seeing you this weekend. Is Saturday at say 8 o'clock good for you? Oh, and shall I pick you up or would you prefer to meet me there?"

"You are a smart man!" I said with a smile. "I never ride with anyone until I know I can trust them so I'll meet you there. Eight sounds fine. You have my number if you need to call or text me, okay?"

Tim came around to my side and once again pulled back my chair. I stood up and he handed me both my purse and my sweater. "Thank you! It's been a pleasure meeting you, too."

"Well, good night, Callie." I could tell he wanted to kiss me goodnight and also that he wasn't sure whether or not he should. There was no way I was letting this gorgeous man leave with doing just that. Rather than take any chances, I made eye contact with him then leaned slightly toward him and began closing my eyes ever so slightly. To my very pleasant surprise, he leaned in and kissed me full of the mouth. It wasn't a long kiss but it wasn't a peck, either. It was a kind of Goldilocks first kiss. It was just right. As he pressed his lips against mine I put my hand behind his head and slipped just the tiniest bit of the tip of my tongue against his before pulling back and saying, "Mmmm. That was very nice. Thank you. And it was wonderful meeting you. See you Saturday then?"

"Definitely," he said. We smiled at one another again as he turned and headed out the door. I sat back down and finished my glass of wine as I imagined what our first date might look like and more importantly, how it might end.

Like most girls, I LOVE to shop for new clothes. Because I live alone and have a decent income, I can spoil myself when it comes to finding things to wear. I spent most of the day Saturday looking for the perfect outfit but after going the Fair Oaks Mall and to the Tyson's Corner Mall, I was about ready to give up. I'd looked at literally hundreds of dresses and dozens of blouses, knit tops, and skirts but nothing grabbed me.

I should have started where I ended up—at Tyson's Galleria—which is the upscale mall in the area—but for some reason spent way too much time elsewhere. I browsed around Neiman Markus and Ralph Lauren and saw some really nice things, but I hit the jackpot at Saks!

I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous black and off-white, A-line dress by Phillip Lim. It had a low neckline which might have been a concern, but I'd become very skillful at using makeup to shade around my breast forms to create an almost perfect illusion of cleavage (please see my pic above) so that didn't scare me at all. It had thin straps which was also fine as I found the perfect the perfect black sweater/shrug to go with it. What surprised me the most was that this beautiful dress was less than $200! The shrug alone cost almost that much and let's not talk about the black and white heels and matching bag I bought, okay?

Once I had my outfit, I needed to accessorize and I was really excited about picking out the perfect set of earrings and matching necklace. I got lucky again as I passed the jewelry counter and found a gorgeous pair of Adriana Orsini hoop earrings that were black and silver. Right next to them was a beautiful chunky link necklace that went perfectly with the earrings! Okay, yes! I couldn't resist the Adriana bangle bracelet that went with both so I picked that up, too. I felt myself actually getting hard thinking about putting together such a classy look and how Tim might react to it.

I finished shopping by three o'clock which let me get to my appointment for a full-body wax by three-thirty and I was home by four-thirty. I carefully removed all of the tags and laid everything out on the bed. I shaved my face very close (I'm really fortunate to have a light beard as covering it can be a real bitch for a lot of girls), showered, and toweled off. I had plenty of time to set my hair in rollers then blow dry it leaving some very soft, full waves which was exactly what I was looking for. Once my hair was perfect, all I needed to do was put on my makeup and paint my nails.

I've gotten very good at makeup application over the last several years and I was very pleased with my final look! The eyebrows were perfect and the blend of grays and purples in my eye shadow was exactly what I was hoping for. I then got dressed and as always, when I put on the last item of clothing and looked in the mirror, I got that feeling that everyone who crossdresses craves. It's a kind of rush of endorphins that just sends you off to that special place. I loved being a woman! Part-time, anyway. :-)

I carefully brushed in the half-moon circles around the area where my boobs were, being extremely careful not to get anything on my new dress. This skill that had initially been SO hard to learn was now second nature to me. A few swirls and some light blending and I had "cleavage!" I then put on a coat of my favorite dark red lipstick that was very shiny and glossy before putting on my new jewelry. The black and silver was just perfect! The last thing to do was sitting down and very carefully painting my nails before leaving. I used to have to do that first because I would mess it up several times and you only have to spill nail polish remover on something nice once to learn your lesson! Right, girls?

By 7:15, my nails were dry and as I held them up near my lips, I could see they were a perfect match. I loved the way the jewelry all worked so well together and I just adored the cute little 3/4-length sleeved shrug that covered my bare shoulders and back. If fit very nicely. Not too tight but not at all baggy. I took one last look in the full-length mirror then grabbed my car keys, drivers license, and the few makeup items I'd need along with a tiny little handkerchief and headed out.

Traffic was typically bad for the area and there's always some new construction in the District that wasn't there the last time but I did get to the restaurant by 8:05. The valet parked my car and as I went to open the door, I saw an arm in a dark suit shoot past the doorman's arm and open it for me.

"Hi, Callie!" I heard Tim say as I stepped inside. "Any problems with traffic?"

I'd switched to my feminine voice on the way there to make sure I didn't have a slip up the first time I spoke in public. I had a couple of voice lessons back in 2010 which is where I met the guy who was my first boyfriend whom I wrote about in The Agreement. I picked things up very quickly and the voice coach told me she frankly didn't have much else to offer, so that was that. "Not really," I replied. "Pretty typical for a Saturday evening."

"I'm glad," Tim said. "Let me take a good look at you, okay?" He stepped back then twirled his hand indicating he wanted me to turn around for him. I smiled and did just that.

"Oh, my God! You look unbelievable. I'm speechless."

Tim looked amazing himself. He was wearing a dark charcoal-colored suit with a light blue shirt and a dark blue tie. "Thank you very much," I told him. "And you look very handsome yourself, sir!"

"I don't want to mess up your makeup but I'm dying to kiss you hello. Do you mind?" he asked.

"I can always stop by the ladies' room so I'd only mind if you didn't," I said softly to him.

Tim put his hands on my shoulders and bent down to kiss me on the lips. I'm 5'8" making me 5'11" in heels. Tim is 6'1" which keeps me from standing out due to my height when I'm with him in heels. I'm not exactly tall for a man and to my benefit, it's not all that rare to see a GG (genetic girl) who's taller than that in heels. It's just that height, like so many other subtle clues, can serve to be yet another giveaway when people start staring. Most don't care but some—especially—certain women—have the tendency to look and look and then stare as they look for any tiny detail that might get you clocked (show you're a man in women's clothes.) That can just making passing all that much more challenging. Fortunately, I've never been "read" in public but I was still paranoid about every detail. I melted into him as he kissed me softly. This time, our tongues gently danced for a second or two before it ended.

"Wow," I murmured. "That was worth any need to touch up." I stopped in the ladies' room on the way inside and found that although my lipstick was smudged a bit, it wasn't all over my lips. A quick re-application and I was all set. There was another woman doing the same thing and she didn't bat an eye at my presence. I didn't expect that she would but that always serves to increase my confidence even more.

Tim was waiting for me outside and he handed me a drink as soon as I stepped out. "Single-malt Scotch. It's my favorite. I hope you don't mind."

I took it from him and thanked him. "Not at all. I love having a man order for me so thank you." I took a small sip and said, "Oh, my! That is really good. Someone has great taste!"

Tim placed his hand in the small of my back as we were led to our table. It was very busy and every table was full except, of course, for ours."

"I was really lucky to get reservations with just three days notice," he said as he helped me take my seat.

"It's very nice," told him. "Have you been here before?"

"Yes. Just once. One of the senior partners invited me to join him here for dinner after we won a big case we'd worked on together. I was still an associate and he was very appreciative of all the work I did on the case."

"So you were an associate?" I inquired.

"I was. I've been a junior partner for six years now and like all junior partners, hoping to become a senior partner in the not-too-distant future."

I learned that Tim was a trial lawyer and that he'd been with the firm for 12 years. I had no frame of reference for knowing how long it took to make partner—junior or senior—but it seemed to me he was right on track to make his career goals. I won't give his (or my) exact age, but he is more than several years older than me which is perfect!

We made small talk for a few minutes and sipped our Scotch until the waiter came to take our orders. I was thrilled when Tim ordered for me without even asking what I liked. He was sitting next to me rather than across the table so when he finished ordering I smiled and said to him, "Thank you, honey! That was very nice of you."

His eyes were fixed on mine and I could already sense the sexual tension between us. He leaned over and brushed my hair back and said, "You're welcome...sweetheart. I hope you like it."

I assured him I would and in fact, everything was delicious. I had a scrumptious piece of Alaskan-baked salmon on a bed of rice with fresh asparagus and creme brûlée with black coffee for dessert.

"Wow! You really know how to treat a lady right," I said to him. "Tim, that was wonderful. Everything was perfect and I also enjoyed the conversation very much."

"Me, too, Callie," he replied. "Say, they have a piano bar just over there and I'd very much like the opportunity to dance with you this evening. Would you care to join me?" he asked.

"I would indeed!" I assured him. I finish the last of my coffee then excused myself to use the restroom before going dancing. The last thing I wanted was to have something stuck in my teeth and I definitely needed to reapply my lipstick.

"Okay! All set!" I announced as I exited the restroom again.

Tim took my hand and led us to a modest-sized area with a few tables that surrounded an open area which was obviously a dance floor. The piano player was on his first set as we took our seats and Tim asked if I might like another drink. "Sure! That sounds nice," I told him. He ordered two more single-malt Scotches as we chatted some more about his work. One of the things I loved about being a woman was playing the role of a more traditional woman. I loved listening to my date talk about himself and his work and all I had to do was occasionally tell him, "That's so interesting" or say, "Really? That's so amazing!" and the conversation just flowed.

After a few minutes, the piano player began playing a familiar slow song and Tim asked me to dance. He stood up, offered me his hand, and helped me to my feet. He held it until we got out on the floor then held his left hand out for me hold as he took the lead. There was no one else on the floor yet and that was just fine. I immediately let go of his hand and put in on his shoulder. Tim pulled me in closer and I instinctively did the same. I held my face against his as his arms slipped around my waist. I raised mine and put both of the around his neck.

"Are you having a nice time, Callie?" he asked quietly.

"Mmmm," I murmured. "Very nice, thank you."

As the song ended, Tim held onto me and waited for me to look into his eyes. He didn't speak this time. He just closed his eyes and kissed me. It was our longest kiss yet and I loved the feel of his tongue on mine. I push my body closer to his and as I pushed my hips against him, I felt his cock. It was definitely stiff but not fully hard. He flinched almost reflexively and said, "Sorry about that," he said.

"Don't be," I whispered. "It feels wonderful." I moaned softly as he pushed against me letting me get a feel for how big he was. I couldn't be sure but it seemed like I wouldn't be disappointed. Quite honestly, I didn't care how big he was. I only knew that he was incredibly handsome and very nice to me. I whispered into his ear again, "You don't have to work so hard, sweetheart. I'm a sure thing, okay?"

Tim pulled back and smiled at me before he kissed me again. "Would you like to get out of here, Callie?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Very much."

The valet brought our cars around and Tim asked me to follow him back to his place. I had a small amount of apprehension about going home with him on a first date but I felt comfortable enough with him that I agreed. He gave me the address in case we got separated in traffic.

He lived just into Maryland about 15 miles away. He had a very nice home in a well-maintained suburb. I pulled into the spare space in his garage as he closed the door behind us.

We got out of our cars and Tim opened the door for me. I stepped inside and found myself in a beautiful kitchen with gorgeous, custom-made cabinets, marble countertops, and all stainless steel appliances. The floor was a rich hardwood and the home was very tastefully decorated. Too tastefully...

"So you live here alone, Tim?" I asked.

"Well, that's what I'd like to talk about with you," he said as he led me into the living room.

"You're married, aren't you?" I said without judgment.

"Yes, I am and I meant to tell you...I really wanted to say something...I just..."

"What happened to total honesty?" I asked.

"Callie, I am being honest with you. I wasn't fully open about this when we met but I am being honest with you. You can ask me anything."

"Are you in love with your wife?"

Tim looked down and then right at me. "No. I love her but I'm no longer in love with her. I haven't been for quite some time."

"Tell me why," I said directly.

"We argue constantly. Or at least we did." Tim sat there for a moment before saying, "She's always wanted children and...I don't. We've been married just over five years and this last year it's gotten so bad we no longer even sleep together. We also fight constantly about sex. I'm an every-day kind of guy and she's an every-month kind of girl. She's at her parents' home in Virginia this weekend and I'm pretty sure she won't be coming back except to pick up her things. I know that women typically get the home that's jointly owned but Amanda's parents are loaded. They'll buy her a house near them after reminding her—again—she could have and should have done better than me."

"Are you okay with that? With her not coming back?" I asked as I needed to know.

"I am," Tim said. "This is a deal-breaker issue for both of us. She knew going in I did not want kids—ever. She was sure I'd change, but I haven't." He paused and said, "And she and I both know I won't change so..."

I noticed a picture of them in a built-in. "Is that her?" I asked. I walked over to get a closer look as Tim told me it was. "She's very pretty. May I ask you something personal?"

"Of course, Callie. Anything. Anything at all."

I turned to face him and said directly, "When is the last time you had sex with your wife and...when is the last time you've had sex with anyone?"

Tim walked over to me and took my hands in his. "I haven't had sex with anyone but my wife since I married her and the last time we had sex was Labor Day last year. So just over a year. That's the God's truth."

"Is there anything else you've forgotten to tell me?"

"I went on a date with one of the legal secretaries at work last month. Nothing happened other than a goodnight kiss. Other than that, I've been completely faithful to my wife." I didn't respond and then he stood closer to me and said, "May I be completely honest with you?"

"That would be nice," I told him.

"I'd like that to change, Callie. I'd like that to change tonight. Here. With you."

"Let's sit down," I said. After we both sat down on his couch I told him about my ex-wife and my crossdressing, our double date, her need for other men, and our divorce. "So I'm no prude about divorce. I've also dated married men before. In some ways, it's easier with them. But I have to be sure I'm not going to be the cause of ruining your marriage."

Tim got up and went to another room then returned with a large folder. He handed it to me and when I opened it up, I saw that it was a petition for divorce. "I haven't told my wife—her name is Amanda, by the way—yet, but I plan on filing this as soon as she comes home or tells me she's not—and I tell her how I feel."

I handed it back to him and said, "Okay. I believe you. Now what?"

Tim sat down next to me and took my hand. "Callie, I want to make love to you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. If you're not ready, I understand. I can wait. I just wanted you to know how I feel."

I slid my hand over onto his leg and ran it up toward his crotch. "I already know how you feel, Tim. Remember?" I said playfully. Then I ran the back of my hand over his cock and said, "You feel very, very good."

I felt him growing hard in just those few moments so I kept stroking his cock through his pants. I leaned in and put my lips on his ear as I whispered, "But if you want to fuck me, you'll need to get out of those clothes."

Tim stood up and took my hand and led to his bedroom. "I need to pee, but I'll right back, okay?" he said as he pulled me close and kissed me warmly.

"I'll be right here waiting for you, honey," I whispered. "But before you go, can you help me out of my dress, please?"

I turned my back toward my lover as he slid the little sweater off of me then began slowly unzipping my dress. I let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I turned around to face him wearing only my black lacy bra and black padded hip garment, stockings and heels and jewelry. "When you come back, my underwear will be gone. Do you remember my one and only rule?" I asked.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers