Tim, Callie, Dave and Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers

"Of course I do." He was staring at me up and down. "My God you're beautiful, Callie. You have no idea how badly I want you."

I moved closer and put my arms around him and said, "Don't forget. I'm not actually a girl. I like sex as much as you do and I want you just as much as you want me." I kissed him then pushed him away and said, "Come back naked and fuck me, okay?"

I could hear Tim taking off his clothes followed by the sound of a loud, long stream of urine. I slipped out of the padded underwear I always wore to give my male, runner's body the curves it didn't have on its own, then pulled the little sweater back on as I loved seeing the ribbing on the sleeves as I held a man's cock in my hand. My own sex was now fully showing between the black garter belt and the barely-black stockings I was wearing. I was no longer fully flaccid and knew that condition would only 'grow' worse.

I sat down on the bed as I heard the light in the bathroom click off. My heartbeat quickened as I saw Tim enter the bedroom, his cock already partially erect. He was so beautiful! His body was as gorgeous as his face. He was a fairly large man but the nicest surprise was how his body was ripped and cut. His abs were amazing!

I put my hands over my mouth as my eyes opened wide. "Oh, my GOD! You are so beautiful!" I told him.

He walked over to me and I immediately reached out and grabbed his hard shaft with my left hand. He was well-endowed but not so big it was going to literally "tear me a new one" when he fucked me.

"Sit down," I ordered him. I loved the control women had over men in the bedroom. I knelt down between his legs and took his cock in my hands. I absolutely loved seeing my dark red nails wrapped around it.

"Do you like it, sweetheart?" he asked as I stroked it gently.

"Mmmm. It's beautiful, honey. I love it!" I placed one hand under his balls and began gently massaging them as I lowered my head toward the tip of his beautiful cock. I licked it from the bottom to the top. "Mmmm. I love your cock, honey. It's so pretty." I continued licking. "Does that feel good?" I teased.

"God, yes!" he moaned. "Don't stop, Callie. I just want to watch you. You're so beautiful."

I kept my eyes on his as I opened my mouth and lowered it around the tip of his penis. I stopped and sucked on the head of it for several seconds while using my tongue to lick the bottom where it's the most sensitive.

"F...f...fuck that feels so good," Tim groaned.

I took a little more of him inside my mouth all the while using my tongue to hit all the right places I knew from personal experience felt so damn good. I wasn't able to take it all the way to the hilt but I got very close. I bobbed up and down over and over until he was in ecstasy. Then I began to get more intense.

I gagged slightly leaving long streams of saliva as I lifted up. I spit on his cock then took it again as far as I could and held it there. I loved having the tip of a man's cock at the back of my throat. I held again until I started to gag then pulled back gulping for air. "Mmmm. My God! I love your cock, sweetheart!" I said gulping for air.

"Come here, Callie," he demanded. I gave Tim my hand and he pulled me up onto his lap. I reached down and continued stroking his cock as he kissed me hard and his hands began exploring my body. I gasped when he cupped my breasts. Just the thought of a man wanting me like that felt so wonderful even though there was nothing there anatomically to actually cup.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he asked.

"Yes," I whimpered. "I love that." By now my own phallus was fully erect and touching Tim's.

He knew I was uncomfortable with that so he lifted me up and turned me over. In a moment, his tongue was exploring the round, open button in my backside. I'd become very adept at ensuring that part of anatomy was absolutely as squeaky clean as humanly possible. I gasped. I was getting very wet from all of the saliva from his mouth. I froze when I felt his thumb penetrate me. I gasped again and Tim said, "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

I moaned and murmured, "Very okay. That feels SO good, baby!"

His thumb probed deeper and deeper preparing me for two and then three fingers. I loved being prepared like this and I alternated between sighs of pleasure and gasps of pleasant pain. "I want you inside me, sweetheart," I begged.

Tim got on his knees to take me doggy style but I said, "Uh, uh. I want to see your face when you enter me." I lay down and rolled over on my back and spread my legs wide as I lifted them high for my beautiful lover.

"Tell me if this hurts, okay, sweetie?" he said.

"Come here," I begged.

Tim laid on top of me and we kissed passionately. "I want your beautiful cock inside of me SO bad, Tim. Please fuck me. Please?"

He raised up and arched his back. I felt his shaft probing until the alignment was perfect. "Mmmm. Right there, baby," I moaned. I felt the now-familiar pressure as the tip of his cock began spitting me open. "Mmmmm. Put it to me!"

I felt Tim push and in a moment, the head of his cock popped inside of me. "Oh, GOD that feels so GOOD!" I softly screamed.

Tim was very careful. He went in ever so slightly. Deeper. Then back. Deeper and out again.

"You okay, beautiful?" he asked me.

"Very okay. I love the way you're fucking me," I whimpered. "Your cock feels so wonderful inside me."

I was now very well lubricated and Tim was able to fuck me with a very nice rhythm that felt amazing. "Yes! Just like that. Oh, my God, baby. That feels so fucking good. Mmmmm. I love it. Keep fucking me, please!" I begged him.

I pulled Tim's muscular body as close to me as I could. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. "Kiss me, honey. Please."

Our lips met with a passionate fury as his cock pounded me over and over and over. I felt him flex and then pull out. He kneeled between me and used his hand to finish himself off. "Cum all over my face—please!" I begged again.

In seconds, I was treated to several long, hot streams of Tim's beautiful cum which landed on my face, in my hair, and on my pretty new sweater. He collapsed on top of me and said, "I have never made love to anyone like that. Ever. Jesus. That was...amazing...Callie."

He raised up and kissed me. "Is it too weird to say 'thank you'?," he asked.

"Not at all," I said still panting. "Now I have to ask. How is it a man as good-looking as you has never done anything like that before?" I asked him.

He stroked my hair and kissed me again. "I wasn't that popular in high school and I only dated two girls in college. I was always studying in law school and by the time I'd met Amanda, I'd only been with four girls. None of them ever talked to me like you did and none of them ever let me..."

"Cum all over them?" I teased as I smiled at him.

"Well, yes. Truth be told, Amanda is fine with once a month and all she ever seems to want is missionary-position sex." He caught himself and said, "Is that TMI?"

"No, not at all," I said. "It's...total honesty and that's all that matters to me."

We held one another for awhile before I said, "Let me clean up and go pee myself and if you're um...up for it...you can fuck me again—if you'd like." I smiled wickedly at him and bit his lower lip as we kissed.

I came back out all cleaned up with a fresh coat of lipstick on before I laid down next to Tim. "Callie? Would it be too weird to ask you to wear something for me?"

I smiled at him and said, "I've been known to take requests. What do you have in mind?"

Tim sat up and said, "I bought something for you. There's a box just inside the walk-in closet over there."

I brought the box out once I'd finished in the bathroom and sat it on the bed. "Victoria's Secret. Nice!" I said as I removed the ribbon and bow and lifted off the lid. Inside was a beautiful black satin negligee with a gorgeous black, knife-pleated robe to wear over it. I held it up to my body and raised my eyebrows. "It's beautiful. Thank you, Tim!"

"Put it on," Tim said.

I removed the shrug and slipped into the nightie and then put on the robe. I took a step back and modeled it for Tim who said, "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" I replied. "Thank you so much!" I moved closer to the bed and French kissed him long and slow. "It's beautiful, sweetheart," I whispered.

Tim said, "Wow. You look amazing."

I looked at him and said, "Well, that's a shame."

Tim was confused. "Why is that? I thought you liked it?"

"Oh, I do! I love it. But you're just going to have to take it off of me if you want to fuck me again." I let the robe fall to my feet as I joined him on the bed and immediately mounted his cock. I was still pretty much gaped and knew he would slide in much easier this time. I reached back and lined him up exactly where he needed to be. I lowered myself down as he slid right back inside of me.

"Do you like me top?" I said as I lifted up and slid back down over and over.

"God, yes," he grunted. "Oh, fuck, that feels good."

I bent over and kissed him and said, "Then shut up and fuck me again, okay? And really hard this time!"

Tim obliged me to the point where I was walking very gingerly on my way out to the car an hour later.

"Good night, Callie. I had an amazing time. May I see you again soon?"

I kissed him softly on the mouth and said, "Yes, you may. And very soon, please."

Tim and I texted and chatted on the phone the next few days as neither one us could find time to get away until Wednesday. Neither of us had seen Jurassic World yet so I agreed to meet him at a theater in near Tyson's Corner for an 8 o'clock showing.

It was still very warm during the day and the evenings were often muggy and just kind of funky. I spent quite a bit of time deciding what to wear because overdressing is another huge red flag. No woman wears a dress to the movies and it's rare to even see a skirt. I finally settled on a pair of skinny jeans and a white, sleeveless, rib-knit top with a jewel neckline. I wore a pair of flat sandals and carried a black baggy purse. I never leave the house without makeup, jewelry, and my nails done however, no matter where I'm going. I chose a pair of pretty silver earrings, a simple silver sausage-link necklace and a white Swatch. Wearing too much makeup is another big no-no but no girl like me is going to go out without makeup. It's just never gonna happen. I toned it down a notch by not wearing false eyelashes but otherwise wore what I normally wear. Lastly, I carried a matching cardigan on my arm just in case it got chilly inside.

Tim looked fantastic in a pair of Levis, a henley three-button shirt, and some casual shoes. He was waiting for me just outside the ticket area. He saw me first and quietly called out my name to catch my attention. I'd almost walked right past him!

"Tim! Hi!" I said as I stopped and moved toward him.

He held out his arms for me and I put mine around his neck as he kissed me hello. "Hi, Callie. I am SO glad to see you!"

"Mmmm. Me, too," I said after our kiss while my arms were still around him. "I've missed you."

"Same here," Tim said. "Wow. You look as amazing in casual attire as you do in semi-formal." He stepped and said, "Let me get a look at you."

I smiled letting him know I appreciated the attention. "You look pretty good yourself, counselor," I told him.

We kissed again and then Tim suggested we get our tickets and go inside. The movie had been out for a few weeks so it was surprisingly empty inside. There were maybe 30 people total and we were able to get decent seats in the middle and toward the back. I loved holding hands and having Tim put his arm around me. Occasionally he would pull me close to get my attention and then kiss me softly. We managed to avoid the temptation to make out like teenagers but I did let my hand wander often throughout the movie. Scary moments were a great excuse to grab hold of what I'd been gently stroking during the calm parts!

When the movie ended, Tim asked me to have coffee with him at a local shop. It was a nice neighborhood and I agreed to ride with him. I ordered decaf as I didn't want to be up all night and for the next half hour we sipped our drinks and chatted.

"This is really nice," I told him.

"Yes, it is. I can't believe how easy you are to talk to and..."

"How easy I am?" I said with a smile and a quiet laugh.

"Your words, not mine, Callie," Tim said sweetly. "I know we both have to be up early tomorrow. I just wish we could..."

"No worries," I said interrupting him. "I'm definitely going to take care of you before I let you go home."

As we returned to the theater I said, "If you can find a nice, private place to park, that would be very nice." I already had my hand on his crotch and I squeezed his cock as I said the word "nice." Tim groaned quietly as he pulled into an isolated spot at the far end of the lot.

He left the engine running to the AC would stay on. "Um, how about we move to the back so I don't have to fight this stick to get to the one I want?" I said pointing to the gear shift. We both got out and re-entered through the back door.

We slid toward the middle and Tim pulled me close. "God, I've wanted you SO bad tonight, Callie."

"Then get your gorgeous cock out so I can give you what you want, okay?" I said stroking his growing erection through the denim material.

Tim leaned back and I unbuckled his jeans and pulled open the buttons. He raised up and helped me pull them and his underwear down revealing a rock-hard erection.

"Oh, my! Someone is very glad to see me!" I teased. I kissed him passionately as I stroked his dick with one hand. "Mmmm. I love your cock, sweetheart," I whispered.

"Oh, Jesus, Callie. That feels SO fucking good."

"It's about to get a whole lot better," I whispered as I lowered my head and placed my full lips around the head of his shaft. I stayed there for a long time just sucking and licking the mushroom before going down all the way on him. Tim's sighs and moans of pleasures told me he was getting exactly what he wanted and needed so badly. So was I!

I alternated between sucking his cock hard and fast and long and oh-so-slow. I brought him to near orgasm over and over each time telling him, "Don't you dare cum until I give you permission."

"I won't," he moaned. "I'll be a good boy. I pr...promise. Oh, fuck, that feels good!"

I paused for a moment and said, "I have a surprise for you tonight, honey," before bobbing up and down again.

"What could be better than this, Callie?" he panted.

"I'm want to swallow your cum." As I said that, I very gently massaged his balls near the asshole and took him very deep. I felt him spasm so I made sure to use my tongue as I went back up and down waiting for his explosion. When the pre-cum came, I stopped bobbing and just sucked the tip until his hot load began streaming into my mouth. I took every drop and never let him slip out no matter how hard he bucked. When he could no longer stand to be touched, raised my head and smiled showing him all of his white goo in my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as I stroked his face with my hand. "Mmmm," I murmured as I swallowed his entire load. "That was yummy!" I told him. "Did you like that?"

Tim was still panting and trying to catch his breathe. "Fuck me!" he said.

"Not tonight," I teased.

"No. I mean...that was THE best blow job I've ever had in my life. Fuck that was nice!" he said still puffing heavily.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then, okay?" I said still smiling.

We French kissed some more before Time said, "Callie? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," I said as I sat back. I had one hand on his chest as I suggested he might want to pull his pants back up before the little security vehicle drove by and shined its line inside the car.

"Oh, right. Good idea," he said as he put his now soft penis back inside his underwear and then pulled up his 501s.

"So what's on your mind tonight, handsome?" I asked.

Tim pulled me next to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Remember me mentioning my best friend when you asked who knew about my um...interest in girls like you?"

"From college, right? Sure, I remember."

He stroked my shoulder-length hair as he said, "I hope you don't mind but I told him about you. About us. I just had to talk to someone and I trust him with my life. Is that okay?"

I kept my hand on his chest as I looked up and said, "Of course. I'm glad you have someone you're so close with like that. What did he say when you told him about me?"

"Well, this is where I'm hoping that total honesty is what matters the most."

"That sounds ominous," I said. "Go on."

"His name is Dave, by the way. He asked if he could tell Beth—his wife—about you and I told him I thought that would be okay. I've know her almost as long as Dave and I trust her just as much."

"That seems fine. My only concern is if she mentions something to Amanda. Is that something you'd be worried about?"

"Definitely not. Amanda has never liked Dave and she can't stand Beth. We used to get together pretty often but their was an...incident a couple of years ago and since then, she won't even talk to Beth. And no, it didn't involve her and me. So no, that's just not gonna happen."

"Then that shouldn't be an issue. How did they react when you told them?"

"They're both very open-minded people so I expected they would be at least sympathetic. Their reaction was even more enthusiastic than that and well, frankly, they'd love to have us join them for drinks and/or dinner this weekend."

"Really? Wow! That IS amazing. May I ask whether this is out of some kind of sexual curiosity or is this legitimate?"

"Oh, it's totally legitimate. They're both really, really happy for me. I've never talked about anyone the way I talked to Dave about you. Is there some element of curiosity there? Sure. I mean, neither one of them have ever met a...a girl like you before, but they're also both well-educated attorneys so it's not like this a trailer-park kind of thing."

"In that case, I'd love to," I said. "Please tell them we'd love to get together with them. Just let me know how to dress and I'll be happy to meet them."

Tim pulled me closer and said, "You are simply amazing, Miss Callie Coe. Did you know that?"

I snuggled up and kissed him and said playfully, "Yeah, I pretty much knew that already. What took you so long to figure that out?" We both laughed and kissed for a while longer before saying goodnight.

"I'll text you with the details, okay?" Tim said as I touched up my lipstick.

"Sounds perfect and thank you for a very nice evening, Tim." We hugged and then he went around and opened my door for me. I stood up and said, "Thank you, sweetheart," I said.

"Did you know I love it when you call me that?" Tim told me as he took me in his arms. He kissed me again then said, "Good night, honey."

"And I love it when you call me—that. Good night, Tim."

I was incredibly busy at work the next two days but I did make time to respond to Tim's texts as soon as I had a free moment. I occasionally get some grief for having two cell phones but no one can really figure out why I have the second phone. "It's not like you're married and having an affair so what the hell? Why do you need a second phone?"

Most of the time I just smile and say something like, "One for each hand. Any other questions?" That leaves the other guy laughing or just shaking his head. I'm good at my job so no one actually cares.

The first text was all about our date and how much Tim enjoyed it. "Me, too!" I answered back. The next one told me we needed to decide whether we wanted to eat or just have drinks. I told him I didn't care and would let him decide for us. Tim liked that and said he'd sign us up for both. That way, he said, we'd have more time to get to know them and enjoy each other's company.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers