Tim, Callie, Dave and Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave groaned while Tim just smiled. "Hon-ney!" Dave said.

"No, it's okay!" I said. "I don't know how much Tim's told you but I can confirm there is no teeth pulling involved in our relationship."

"Oh, I knew it!" Beth exclaimed. "Oh, no. I don't mean it like that. Tim's been a perfect gentleman. No details of any kind and believe me, I've tried to get them! All he's said is that you are just the most amazing woman he's ever been with."

"And that's the truth!" Tim said. "Callie is amazing. She's everything I've been wanting in a woman for a very long time."

"Everything and a little bit...more?" I teased. Dave and Beth roared!

"Okay. So, Callie. I'm dying to know. Do you only date guys or...?"

"Well," I began. "I only date one person at a time so let's be very clear about that, shall we?" More laughter. "Let me put it this way. Callie dates only men although she could easily find herself becoming interested in a beautiful woman under the right circumstances while her alter ego, Cal, only and always dates women. Does that answer your question?"

Beth took another drink then said, "Well, kind of. I have another question."

"Don't you dare!" Dave said. "Beth..."

"Oh, hush! Callie's a grown woman. She can answer for herself or tell me to go fuck off." Beth turned back toward me then said, "So, Callie. Let's say you knew another couple that thought you were really, really attractive and they really, really wanted to um...you know, get to know you better."

"Oh, my God!" Dave said. "This is exactly how things went south with Amanda. Can you just give it a rest? Please?"

Tim seemed rather amused by all this when I glanced over at him. He threw up his hands and said, "Sorry, honey. There's no stopping the freight train known as Beth. Just please keep an open mind, okay?" he pleaded.

"O...kaaay," I said. "Should I be worried here?" I said with a smile.

Dave shook his head, Tim shrugged and Beth said, "Not at all! I'm just curious to know if you might be interested in...if you'd consider...you know, getting to a know a couple better."

I smiled and said, "Oh. A couple. As in a couple that might be named Beth and Dave? That kind of a couple?" I teased.

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact," she said excitedly. "We're both very open-minded, very progressive people and we enjoy trying um...you know...new things. And well, we'd really hoped Amanda might be as open-minded as we are so..."

Tim and Dave both snorted loudly at the same time. The "jinx" situation caused both of them to howl with laughter. "Amanda? Open-minded? Yeah, right!" Dave said. "Ha! Open-minded like a steel trap that's rusted shut." Another snort.

I was sure that this topic would not have come up were everyone stone-cold sober. But after several drinks and a lot of very pleasant conservation, it really didn't seem that strange. And being the um...special kind of woman I am, I was most definitely interested. I just wasn't sure Tim felt the same way so I looked over at him and nodded toward the kitchen. He got up and walked there with me.

"This wasn't my idea, Callie. I swear! This isn't a setup. This wasn't planned. It's just..."

"It's okay, Tim. I believe you. The question is this: do you want to do this or not?"

"Callie, I'm here with you. You'e the only woman I want to be with. I don't need...that," he said as he nodded toward Dave and Beth.

"Yeah, but Beth is really pretty. Are you sure you don't have any interest there? And Dave must have some feelings about his best friend fucking his wife. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know what's really going on here," I told him.

Tim took a deep breath and said, "Here's the deal. Dave is the one who's REALLY um...interested in you, Callie. And Beth's had a thing for me since, well, shit...since the thing with Amanda. When she found out things were really bad at home, she made it pretty clear she was available but also that she'd never hurt Dave. Nor would I for that matter. It'd have to be something we all agreed on. And at one point, Dave agreed to a threesome but it felt like it was more out of pity for his best friend than out of any desire to share his wife with another guy. So I just couldn't do it. It would really make things weird after that."

"And this wouldn't?" I asked. Tim didn't respond so I kept talking. "Look, I'm here with you. I like you. But you know you can't marry me or anything, right? So if this is something you really want—if you want to finally be with Beth—and if this is the only way you can do that, then, well, why not? I mean, Dave is really cute. He's not you, but he is very handsome. You and Beth could—you know, and Dave and I could well... He is interested in me, right?" Tim nodded. I continued. "So just tell me what you want, okay? And before you do, please keep in mind I'm not really a girl with feelings like women have. You won't be hurting me if you want to have sex with Beth and you can still fuck me after this—I promise!" I smiled and put my arms around him and said, "I think it's pretty clear that you've got the hots for Leslie Bibb as much as you do for a 'girl like me.' So why don't you indulge your fantasy and have your cake and um...eat it...and...fuck it...too. Let's just let nature its course and see where this goes."

"You are really amazing, Miss Callie Coe. Are you sure you're okay with this?" he said as he put his arms around me.

"Absolutely. Let's do this!"

When we walked back into the room I sat back down next to Beth, looked at the guys then back at her and said, "So...don't the girls usually get this kind of thing started?"

Beth brushed my hair back and said, "I hope so. I've been dying to kiss you all night." She leaned over and our glossy lips met and slipped and slid around as our tongues playfully probed one another's mouths.

I reached behind Beth and undid the scrunchy that held her hair in a bun and let it fall loosely around her shoulders. She ran her hair through to give it body and shook it out then laid back on the sofa while taking my hand and pulling me on top of her. I noticed the guys get up and move closer as I followed Beth down on the sofa and kissed her again softly. She reached for my hand and the site of her red nails with my own thrilled me. I told her how beautiful she was then slid my hand down her sweater and massaged her breast. Beth gasped and kissed me harder and more passionately.

"Can we please have some cock over here, boys?" Beth moaned.

Dave was closer to her and as soon as his pants were off Beth reached out and grabbed his growing shaft. "Closer, honey," Beth said in between kisses. Dave stood against the couch as Beth stroked his cock. She pulled him directly in front of my face and said softly, "Here, Callie. My gift to you." I raised my head and took Dave's thick cock into my mouth. As I did, he raised me up off of Beth who sat up on that end of the couch. I turned Dave around and pushed him onto the couch then went down on my knees between his legs as Tim stood in front of Beth who greedily took his huge dick into her warm mouth. "I've wanted this for SO long. Oh, my God, Tim. Your cock is so amazing!"

"Callie, you are so beautiful," Dave gasped. "My God, that feels amazing."

"Is Callie a good cocksucker, sweetheart?" Beth asked as she slurped Tim's cock.

"God yes!" he said. Dave was holding my head down which I loved and I held his cock in my mouth as deeply as I could for as long as I could. When I began to retch he let up on the pressure leaving huge streams of saliva behind. I caught my breath and went back down for more.

I could hear Beth doing the same thing with my boyfriend's cock and the sound of it turned me on immensely.

"Let's move this to the bedroom," Dave said. In less than 30 seconds everyone was their huge, King-sized bed with the girls' mouths filled with hot, stiff cocks. The sounds of slurping and the heads of cocks popping out of our mouths was heavenly.

"Fuck me, Tim," Beth begged. "Please don't make me keep waiting." Tim slid off Beth's soft, white pants and white panties and mounted her immediately. I watched him slide deep inside her pussy as she gasped and moaned.

"Feel good, baby?" Dave asked.

"Oh, my GOD!" Beth screamed. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, God. Fuck me!"

Dave lifted up his head and said, "Callie, I want to make love to you so bad."

I quickly unzipped my skirt and removed my padded undergarment and panties. I said Dave, "I have only one restriction. My very large clit is off limits. Anything else goes, okay?"

Dave opened a drawer on the nightstand and took out a tube of KY jelly. "Will this work okay? he asked.

"Perfect!" I said. "Do you have protection?"

"Right here," he said as he produced a ribbed Trojan from the same drawer.

"Then fuck away," I said as we kissed.

Dave wasn't as big as Tim but he was more than adequate. He took his time entering me and then picked up the pace. I loved when his cock hit my prostate gland. I loved holding a man tight when that happened but I wanted Dave to be in complete control this time so I took whatever he gave me. And oh, my did he ever give!

Several minutes later I heard Beth moaning loudly. Her breathing was fast and hard and I knew she was getting ready to cum. "Fuck her good, honey," I said even as Dave's balls were slapping hard against my ass. The moment Beth began to cum, Dave exploded inside me filling the condom full of hot, sticky goo. Spent, he withdrew and stood up to remove the condom as did Tim. That left me laying next to Beth who said, "Come here sexy girl."

I slid over and kissed her and began diddling her clit. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned. "That feels so good, sweetie!"

"Does your restriction apply to me, Callie?" Beth whispered.

"No," I said softly.

Beth rolled me over on my back and got on top of me. She reached out her hand asking Dave for another condom which she opened to place on my hardening shaft. "Holy fuck! You have the biggest...I've ever seen! Look you two!" Beth said.

I heard the guys laugh as Dave said, "Uh, yeah. We've noticed."

Beth covered me then slid down on my own shaft. "Do you like me being on top, baby?" Beth asked.

"Yes. Very much," I said truthfully. "Mmmm. I love when you take control," I told her.

Beth was grinding hard on my cock as she kissed me and cupped my boobs. "God, they feel SO real. This is so exciting, Callie. Are you having fun too, baby?" she asked me.

"Mmmm, yessss!" I moaned. "You're an amazing lover, Beth."

Beth rocked and slid up and down pulling on my shoulders until she couldn't take any more. "Oh, God. I'm gonna cum again. Oh God, oh God, oh...fuuuuck!" she screamed.

Just then I released a massive load of cum into the condom inside her pussy. We lay there panting and kissing one another softly for a minute and thanking each other for being such a great lay.

The guys were sitting on the bed watching us and as we both orgasmed, we noticed both of them were getting hard again. "Callie, look! Someone was enjoying the show." I looked up and saw two very large dicks pointing my way.

"It wouldn't be very nice of us to leave our men in that kind of condition, would it, Beth?" I said.

"No, indeed. That would be very wrong of us. We're going to have to take action to reduce that swelling. And by the looks of things, immediate action!"

"Why don't you take care of my husband again, Callie? I don't think he can get enough of you."

"I'd love to!" I said. "Dave? Can you bring your big cock over here so I can address this swelling issue?"

Dave slid along the sheets on his knees toward me as he said to Tim, "Looks like you're going to get some more intensive care from Beth. You're in good hands, my friend."

Beth's blow job lasted less than 30 seconds before she begged Tim to fuck her again. I noticed that this time he didn't bother wearing a condom which made no difference to me. I just hoped it would be okay with Dave. Then again, he was far too busy shoving his fat cock into my mouth to notice or care. I was again completely turned on by the sound of a man's balls slapping against a woman's pussy mingled with the sounds of me mouth fucking this handsome man.

"Callie?" Dave grunted. "Can I please fuck you again?"

I let his cock pop out of my mouth and as I gasped for air, I said, "Of course you can."

This time I got on my knees so that Dave could take my ass from behind. Beth begged me to move closer so we could kiss while Tim fucked her. Her head and entire body were being violently shaken up and down making it hard to lock my lips on hers. I did my best while Dave lubed up his hard cock after putting on another condom so that he could enter me. I wasn't sure whether or not I was still gaped but I didn't care. I wanted him back inside of me SO bad I could feel his cock inside me before he entered my waiting hole.

Beth was literally screaming as Tim fucked her with furious abandonment. I watched her body freeze as every muscles tensed in anticipation of another orgasm. "Oh, my...fucking...GOD!" Beth screamed. "Yes! Yes! Oh, YES!!" Tim didn't withdraw which meant he was filling Beth's pussy with his hot cum. She was still whimpering as Tim shuddered then collapsed on her.

"Baby, you look so hot fucking Callie," Beth said. She reached out and took my hand. "Callie, is there any way you might consider a one-time exception to your rule? For me? Please?"

I was on the verge of cumming again myself just from having my prostate stimulated so much. Add to the that the sheer excitement of all of the sex and pleasure going on and it was just overwhelming.

"Do you want to fuck me again, sweetie?" I asked as Dave kept hammering me.

"I'd love that but I want let my husband do something he's fantasized about for a very long time."

Dave stopped fucking and said, "Beth. It's okay. This is fine."

"What is it you want to see, Bethie?" I asked as I gasped for breath.

"I've wanted to watch my husband take a man's cock in his mouth forever and he told me he'd do it for me and that he even gets off sometimes thinking about it."

I looked over at Tim who said, "It's been a free-for-all night so if you've okay with it, so am I."

I rolled over on my back and said to Dave, "Get your mouth down here you dirty little cocksucker." Dave looked wildly excited and embarrassed. I was hoping he'd enjoy the humiliation but had no way of knowing.

I thought I was right when Beth joined in. "Oh, look who's going to suck a cock in front of his wife and his best friend!" Dave was now between my legs and Beth reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Is this what you want little cocksucker?"

"Yes," Dave said.

Beth waived it in front of his face and said, "Then you'll have to prove you really want it. Let us hear you beg for Callie's cock. Come on, be a good little wanna-be cocksucker and beg for it."

Dave looked at Beth and said, "May I please suck Callie's cock?"

Beth mocked him and said, "Oh, listen to him beg! But it isn't MY cock. Shouldn't you be begging Callie to suck it?"

Dave looked at me and said, "Callie. May I please, please suck your cock?"

"Yes you may, David. Go ahead. Take my cock in your mouth and suck it. But Dave? If you do, you have to swallow every drop of my cum. Can you be a good little cocksucker AND a cum swallower on your first try?"

"Yes," Dave said. He was desperate.

"Then go ahead. Take me into your mouth." Dave lowered his head and began giving me an amazing blow job.

"Oh, look, Tim! Your best friend likes sucking cocks. Isn't that sweet?"

"Hey, maybe we should dress him up in a bra and panties, too!" Tim said.

"I'll do his makeup for him," I purred. Dave was actually doing a great job and I was very close to cumming again. Beth was rubbing my balls as her husband sucked me off.

"Oh, that's a good boy, David," Beth said. "Look at you being such a sweet little cocksucker! I think you've found your calling in life."

"Oh, fuuuuck!" I said.

"Don't you miss one little drop, David. You hear me?" Beth ordered.

Dave tried to nod his head as I blew my load into his mouth. He held on for dear life and did indeed take in every drop. "Let us see you swallow it!" Beth teased. Dave opened his mouth showing us my cum and then swallowed it all in one big gulp.

Beth curled up next to me and kissed me. "Thank you for that, Callie. That really meant a lot to Dave—and to me. Thank you so much!" We kissed again for a short while before Beth suggested we start cleaning up some of the mess we'd made.

It wasn't long before everyone was dressed and back out in the living room. "More wine or has everyone had enough?" Dave asked.

"I can't speak for anyone else, but it seems like you got enough a few minutes ago, good buddy," Tim teased. "You know I'm only gonna bring this up every time I see you from now on, right?

Dave laughed. "I have no doubt you will, my friend, but you know what? That experience was worth taking a battleship full of your shit!" He then turned to me and said, "Again. Thank you, Callie. That was really amazing."

"You're welcome. And I have to say I enjoyed it—and being fucked by you—and Beth—very much." I paused for a moment and then said, "The only person I haven't been able to fuck tonight is my boyfriend."

Tim put his arm around me and said, "Well, you did tell me the blow job before we came here was just a warm up, right honey?"

I kissed him and said, "I did indeed say that. So do you want to take me home and fuck me?" I asked playfully.

"Absolutely!" he said.

"Well then, I think we'd better be going," I said to Beth and Dave. "Thank you both for a truly amazing night and if you'd ever care to do this again, I can assure you I'll be up for it."

Dave and Beth were holding hands and we all laughed as we said our goodbyes.