Tim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers

~

When Tim got back to his room he immediately stripped off, stood in front of his full length mirror and looked at the damage. Christin was a wonderful person but she had given him, quite a beating. He was proud of his body, his bottom was a rosy shade of red and hurt like hell, but there was no blood. All whores hoped only to have one beating a day, but Tim had endured two, three even four without permanent damage. He rubbed some pain relief cream into the worst affected parts and looked to see how long he had until his next booking; three hours, could be worse. Tim grabbed his book and lay down on his balcony, time for some real relaxation whilst his body recovered.

After a light lunch, Tim went to Restaurant Condé situated on the east coast of the island. He had been booked for the afternoon's game of 'La Chasse'. When he arrived he was issued with his kit; light Wedgewood blue latex shorts and top. The shorts were short and tight; the top was short sleeved and cropped so his midriff was exposed. The outfit had been modelled on female athletes' running kit. The girls wore something similar in pale pink.

The changing room had glass walls to allow clients to watch the whores as they changed. When Tim realised a couple of ladies were watching him, he ensured he was naked for as long as possible. This was a great way of attracting a client. Tim slowly stripped out of his uniform before picking up his latex outfit. He didn't really need to try extend the process as it took an age to get the latex shorts and top on. The things were so tight, but Tim knew it had been worth the effort when he looked at himself in the mirror. He shouldn't have any difficulty in getting a date dressed like this.

When he had finished he joined the rest of the whores and the clients in the restaurant. The crowd went quiet as Miss Christensen entered the room, "Can I please have your attention. I realise most of you have played 'La Chasse' before, but let me go over the rules for any newcomers. In simple terms it is a hunt. Clients, or 'hunters', aim to shoot as many whores as they can. Whores obliviously must try to avoid being caught. The game goes on for ninety minutes. Whores can go anywhere in the Condé gardens. If shot, whores must return here and wait for their new owner. Hunters please try not to shoot whores in the face or genitals. If a hunter manages to shoot more than one whore they can sell any they don't want at the drinks party that we will be having here after then end of the hunt. If a whore avoids being shot they are free to sell themselves at the party. Lastly remember than one of the whores has a Cartwright & Palmer silver sovereign in their knickers. OK, whores off you go you have a five minute start."

Tim headed for the exit, he thought there were probably about twenty whores. He wished he had thought about tactics in advance. It seemed one could either rely on speed and agility and run from the hunters or one could hide. The Condé gardens were lovely, Tim thought they must be two or three acres set out like an English park with a manicured lawn, decorative lake and a couple of small woods and they provided a fair amount of cover.

Tim always favoured the counter-intuitive so when he saw his fellow whores running down the hill trying to put as much distance between themselves and the hunters as they could, he decided to do the opposite and rushed to find a hiding place close to the restaurant. He quickly found some long grass and laid down. He hoped to have a boring ninety minutes as he could not see if hunters were approaching without giving himself away. After twenty minutes Tim was dozing, all he could hear were a few isolated screams of excitement and sometimes pain. No hunter had been close.

Eventually Tim heard the footsteps of an approaching hunter. He wondered if he could risk raising his head to see if the hunter was coming in his direction and if they were, making a break for it before it was too late. Tim knew he had a decent turn of speed but a paintball travelled at about 300 mph, rather more than Tim's best. As he was close to the fence he could only run left or right making him an easy target. There was nothing to be done but hope and wait. Tim tried to flatten himself in the unresponsive earth, he held his breath and prayed.

But it was no good, as Tim looked up he saw a hunter staring down. Tim was about to surrender when he felt intense pain in his buttocks and back as the bastard shot him a dozen or so times.

"OK, up you get you whore. Shorts down." Tim got to his feet and automatically dropped his shorts, not that easy as they were latex but he managed it. The hunter felt Tim's penis and looked inside his shorts. Tim realised he was looking for the sovereign, but without success.

"Right, go back to the restaurant. Tell them you were shot by Olivier, number eight." With that the guy ran off clearly determined to add to his haul. As Tim wandered back he felt the yellow paint ooze down his shorts and thighs.

Tim was gratified to find that he was not the first to have been shot. Miss Christensen met him, and after asking him how he enjoyed the game told him to shower and put his uniform back on. He was given a tag to wear that had Olivier's name and he assumed his telephone number stamped on it.

The siren went off, indicating the end of the game. The hunters and the whores who had not been caught gradually returned. When Olivier entered the room, Tim and Angel, who he had also shot (this time aiming for her pussy), approached and knelt before him.

Olivier read their names from the tags, "Tim, you are the first boy I have shot. What can you do for me?"

"Master, everyone should try a boy. I am very willing and enthusiastic. I will give you a great time I promise. I give a great blow job."

Olivier smiled and started to stroke the front of Tim's satin shorts. Tim quickly became erect, "Thank you Tim. You make it sound very inviting. As you say I really should sample a willing boy. But I am afraid Angel can do things no boy can rival. So Angel, you will be my guest for the rest of my stay. Tim, I propose to sell you."

Tim felt strangely humiliated by this rejection, but quickly got to his feet and scurried away. Whores who were for sale were told to help serving the drinks. The idea being to give as many of the clients a chance to see them (and potentially make Olivier an offer) as possible. Tim put on an apron and got to work. He had no idea if anyone was bidding for his services as lots of clients seemed to be on the phone. Tim suspected the hard bargaining was not for cash per se, but it allowed the sellers to play the pimp, an erotic and unfamiliar experience for most, if not all, of them. Tim looked with envy at those whores who had avoided being shot. They looked so damned sexy in their tight latex shorts and cropped tops, they would have little difficulty in selling themselves again. Tim looked round and saw Claudia laughing with a potential client, she was struggling out of her top and shaking her beautiful breasts, who could resist that?

After Tim had been serving for about half an hour, Olivier called him over. "Tim, come here. I have sold you to Jinx."

Tim looked at his new Mistress. A well proportioned lady in her mid forties with blond hair in a pony tail. She was wearing a short black latex skirt and a white roll neck that showed of her breasts to good advantage. She was clearly making some efforts to look younger with some success. She was toying with a riding crop, gently tapping her thigh. Tim wondered what she would want from him. "Hello, Miss. How can I serve you?"

Jinx smiled wickedly, "You will find out, my boy."

When they got back to Jinx's room she immediately turned to Tim and said, "The position, now."

Tim stripped naked, put on his slave collar and knelt on the floor. He was worried about the harsh tone of his Mistress's voice.

"Tim, I am going through a very nasty divorce from a very nasty man. The thought of having a handsome boy willing to comply with my every whim is simply bliss. Astrid showed me the list of your sexual services, but said I could do pretty well anything I wanted with you. You seem to be a slut even by this place's standards. She said whipping and humiliating a young slave was amazingly cathartic and she recommended it to any lady in my position."

Jinx had read the literature and looked at the photos on the website but she still could not really believe she had Tim kneeling naked in front of her. She had expected a whore to be loud and coarse; some 'Good Time Charlie' forever laughing and making crude jokes. Tim was the opposite, he appeared shy and reserved, being embarrassed that someone was seeing him naked. She thought of Astrid's advice, "Jinx, we have the most beautiful, best trained and disciplined escorts on the planet. Never since the age of the Caesars have such willing and submissive slaves been available. They'll satisfy your every desire, be creative, enjoy yourself." Jinx wondered how Tim had come to be in the job. Was he really a slave? Bought and sold, providing sexual services for his owner?

Jinx ordered Tim to stand. She walked around him admiring his pert buttocks, she then took his balls. They felt so perfectly smooth. She had asked Astrid about this, and knew that all the boys had to apply some concentrated Imac type cream on a daily basis. Astrid said it harked back to ancient Greece when all prostitutes had to be shaved.

Jinx told Tim to bend over the table and prepare himself for a caning. Tim bent over tensing his legs and buttocks to present himself to the best advantage. Jinx hit him in the centre of his bottom, hard but not excessively so. Tim squealed. Jinx struck him again slightly above the first stroke. She then followed this with a regular strikes up and down his buttocks. The strokes had a gradually cumulative effect. Tim bit his lips trying to stop himself crying out. Every so often Jinx would strike him particularly hard or in a very sensitive area and Tim squealed with pain. Tim did not know it but this gave Jinx real pleasure and she started aiming for the reddest portion of his now very rosy backside. Jinx then struck him on his thighs, initially this seemed a blessed relief but after a dozen strokes his thighs were agony. As Jinx continued her beating she became more and more aroused. She loved Tim's muffled cries and his tears as they fell on the table.

Jinx knew she could torture Tim all day but had other plans for the boy. She told him to stand and handcuffed him. She caressed the inside of Tim's thighs gently touching him with her forefinger, so lightly there was almost no contact. She felt his balls and penis with the same incredibly light touch, only allowing the tips of her fingers to brush against him. She then started to massage his balls. Tim rapidly became erect. Jinx had always been submissive in the bedroom and had long wanted to reverse her role, she had long fantasised about raping a boy. Now she had a chance. She wasn't sure if you could rape a slave but she wasn't worried. Jinx pushed Tim back until he fell onto the bed. She knelt over him and manoeuvred his penis into her pussy. Jinx slowly lowered herself so as to take the full length of his cock. Tim was now very hard and Jinx was similarly excited. She rose slowly and then plunged down trying to get Tim even deeper inside her. Jinx gradually increased the pace fucking Tim with greater and greater speed and ardour. The poor boy was nothing but an erect penis to her. She rammed her body down on his with a passion that bordered on violence. It was fantastic, wonderful. She shouted with pleasure as she neared climax. She had never cum with anything like this intensity. He was her first fucktoy; this is what men were made for.

Even after she had cum her pussy was on fire. After what seemed like only a few minutes she was busy getting Tim erect again. She then mounted him and fucked him again. This second time was almost as good. But this time there was to be no quick recover, she was spent. It was a blissfully satisfied Jinx who pulled the satin sheets over Tim and herself and went to sleep almost immediately.

Jinx slept soundly having blissful dreams of taking Tim against his will in ever more extreme situations. Tim's night was less comfortable, as the handcuffs dug into his wrists. They both woke as one of the off-duty whores knocked on the door and served breakfast. Tim recognised her as Olivia, she was wearing a maids outfit with a microscopic skirt, evidently hoping for an early date.

Jinx luxuriated in the huge bed, still terribly turned-on. She picked at the croissants and sipped her coffee, taking pleasure in feeding her captive. After their breakfast Jinx positioned Tim in the middle of the bed and fucked him, again. She knew she would never tire of raping Tim. It was divine. The power, the ability to humiliate the poor boy. He really was her toy. He looked so vulnerable, he was so vulnerable! Jinx could not bear to release Tim and left him handcuffed on the bed as she showered.

After Jinx had finished she freed Tim and told him to shower (with the door open), shave and do his hair. When he finished he knelt before her. Jinx then replaced the handcuffs and put a heavy metal collar around his neck, this was attached to a chain which in turn was bolted to the bed. Jinx said she needed some air and told Tim to kneel until her return.

Jinx spent a relaxing few hours at the Kusiemski pool and just before lunch returned. This time she dispensed with the formalities and simply pushed Tim onto the bed and raped him again. When Jinx was fully satisfied, she released Tim and told him to dress. She lay on the bed naked as she watched as Tim got dressed in a clean uniform. Tim winced as he put on his knickers and tight shorts, feeling the evidence of Jinx's beating the previous night. Once he was back in uniform Jinx gave him a huge hug and said she looked forward to taking him regularly from now on.

Jinx watched as Tim left, marvelling at his pert bottom in his satin shorts. She still felt a huge sexual buzz, but she knew the real pleasure was psychological; she had beaten and raped a man. She felt great, her power over Tim had been so liberating. Her husband would have a much tougher fight from now on.

~

Jessica was sunbathing when she got a call summoning her to Miss Christensen's office. She curtseyed as she entered the room and was about to get to her knees when she saw Miss Christensen was talking to two ladies, both pretty, one in her mid-forties the other in late teens or early twenties. The resemblance was striking and Jessica immediately assumed they were mother and daughter. Miss Christensen motioned Jessica to an empty chair.

"Jessica, thank you for coming. I have a little job for you."

The older lady interrupted, "Astrid is one of my oldest friends, we worked together when we were younger and for old times sake she has offered to give me, or really my daughter, Holly, a helping hand. As you see Holly is extremely attractive, the trouble is she is complete idiot, so her career prospects are not all they might be. We have narrowed her future down to either marrying a rich chap who doesn't over value intelligent conversation, being a model or being a whore. She has already done a bit of modelling and things are going quite well; the trouble is that it is a very tough business, so I thought she should find out how she likes escorting. I loved it, but everyone is different."

"So Jessica can you look after Holly for the next day or so. I will organise your dates and don't worry I will ensure you are alright financially."

Jessica consented, "Of course, I would be more than happy to show Holly the ropes."

The Holly's mother turned to her daughter, "You have a day under Jessica's wing as 'work experience'. Your clients will be real punters so obey everything Jessica tells you. But have fun, I will see you for lunch tomorrow."

Holly followed Jessica from the room. "Your mother seemed a bit harsh."

"Oh she is only being realistic. There is no way I could spend my life behind a desk. As she says I am none too bright and have the concentration span of a goldfish with a low IQ. It genuinely is modelling or whoring. Listening to their conversation I am pretty sure Astrid and my mother met when they were both 'on the game'."

"OK, as long as you are doing this of your own free will. First, we had better get you kitted out."

Jessica took Holly to the 'Wardrobe' suite. "Right go and choose yourself some kit. You will need underwear, a white shirt and a black skirt like I am wearing. Remember we are meant to be 'schoolgirls'. When you have found things that fit, change and come and see me."

Jessica was sure Holly was ignorant over many things but suspected she knew her way around a clothes store. She picked out a grade six's tie and gossiped to Mrs Nasi, the Wardrobe manager.

After about half an hour, Holly came back in her uniform. She looked great. Jessica noticed that Holly had chosen the very shortest of skirts on offer. Daring, but Jessica had to admit it showed off her long legs to a T. The shirt seemed to be the right size i.e. rather too small so Holly's tits looked as if they were straining to get out. Jessica lifted Holly's skirt and saw Holly had gone for some lacy black knickers, suspenders and stockings.

"Holly you look very sexy indeed. You need two skirts, two shirts and half a dozen sets off of lingerie. You should also pick up a couple of pairs of bikini bottoms."

"Six pairs, I am only here for a day."

"Jessica, you are now a 'working girl' and these are your work clothes."

Mrs Nasi folded the clothes and bagged them. Holly was about to pick up the bag when Mrs Nasi gave her a large tub of gel and a two dozen condoms, this time Holly did not ask for an explanation.

Jessica hoped she would have an hour to explain the basics to Holly before Miss Christensen ordered them on their first date. "Now Holly tell be about yourself. First basic question, are you prepared to sleep with a man you find unattractive?"

"Jessica, I may be new to this but I am not that naive. I came here to work as a prostitute, of course I can deal with that."

"Good, have you any experience of anal or lesbian sex."

"I have messed around with girls in the dormitory but nothing serious. I have never done anal, but I am keen to try. In fact I am rather looking forward to it."

"OK, what about pain, have you ever been whipped?"

"No, mum warned me that S&M was this place's selling point and the reason you are paid so much. I am happy to try, but can we have a code word if the pain gets too much?"

"Holly, I want you to do a lot more than try, but yes we can have a 'safe word'. I'll ensure no one hurts you too badly."

"The most important thing to remember when whoring is that you are trying to give your client a good time, that means being enthusiastic no matter how tired or sore you are. It also means lots of kissing, realistic moans of pleasure and passionate sex. Let's start with some practical advice."

Jessica stripped off and told Holly to do the same. She started the demonstration with an explanation of how to put a condom on a client then went on to how to 'lube up', how to give a blow job, kissing techniques and how to prepare yourself if the client wants virginal or anal sex. She then explained the basics of S&M and how a client could hurt and humiliate her.

Holly was visibly shocked at some of the advice, but to give her her due she didn't try to pull out or say she would refuse to do anything. Jessica was sure she had dispelled some of Holly's romantic notions but was at pains to say how much fun it could be as well. She explained that there were days and clients where she returned to her room on 'cloud 9' amazed that she could be so highly paid for having so much fun.

TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers