Tim O'Brien - The Adventure Begins Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcy presents "uppity" sister for Tim's pleasure.
1.4k words
4.47
17.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART II: My name is Tim O'Brien. I turned 18 today, and lost my virginity to my best friend's mother. And that was just the morning.

***

After I got out of the shower at the Donners, I went back upstairs to check on Marcy. She was still fast asleep, but her long legs were outside the sheets, and I could feel my cock start to stir again.

She looked like she'd had enough for the day, so I went to let myself out. As I did, I ran right into Marcy's older sister Kate, who was dressed to the nines. She had a short skirt on with a plunging neckline blouse that showed off ample cleavage.

Kate was thicker than Marcy — big ass, big tits, but she looked good, even though she was probably pushing 50.

My cock was now at full strength, and I'm pretty sure Kate took note, but I excused myself not knowing what else to do.

I was home in less than five minutes, and my mother asked me how the boys were, and who else was at basketball. I lied, and gave her the usual names.

I excused myself to take a shower, and jerked off again as I recalled the morning's events.

When I got out of the shower, my father said he had cut two truck loads of wood that morning, and asked if I could cut it up, and split it.

I wasn't thrilled at the notion of spending the afternoon splitting wood, but didn't have much else to do, so I just did it.

When I was done, I took another shower, and my Dad gave me $20, which was pretty shocking for my father. Even my mother took note. My Dad laughed, and told me if I "would just help him without complaining more often, I might see a few more greenbacks."

I figured I'd head to the mall (about 20 minutes away) to see if anyone I knew was there. As I was headed out the door, the phone rang. It was Marcy.

"Hey Tim, could you stop up and help me out with something?"

"Sure. See you in a bit," I said.

"Who was that," asked my mom.

"It was Rob. I'm gonna grab him, and head to the mall," I lied.

Five minutes later, I let myself into the Donner's house. Marcy met me at the back door in nothing but almost non-existent bra and panties. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants and inhaled most of my cock.

She bobbed her head up-and-down on my cock, licked the length of it, and played with my balls. She slobbered on my cock, then stopped, stood up, grabbed my cock and walked me toward her bedroom.

"I have a surprise for you," she said. "My sister showed up this afternoon after you got done fucking the shit out of me, and figured out what had happened. I told her how big your cock was, and she didn't believe me.

"I hate when that little fucking skank thinks I'm lying to her, so I want you to teach her a lesson," said Marcy as we walked into her room.

I stopped frozen in my tracks. There was Kate, naked and bent over at the waist. Her wrist were tied the bed posts, and her ankles were hand-cuffed to the legs of the bed with long chains. She was whimpering, and begging for Marcy to let her go.

"I want you to lick her pussy, while I suck your cock. Then, I want you to fuck her. And, if you can get her to have three orgasms, you can fuck her in the ass."

After I licked Kate to an orgasm, Marcy said, "Come here Tim, show Kate how big your cock is."

I walked around in front of Kate, and her eyes flew open wide.

"Marcy, you can't let him put that thing in my ass! Please, it will wreck me."

With that Marcy dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. When it was as hard as it would get, she looked at Kate and winked.

"I'm gonna make sure you have three orgasms, bitch!"

Marcy led me back to Kate and told me to fuck her. I didn't need to be told twice.

I shoved my cock in Kate's pussy, and started fucking. It didn't take long and Kate was groaning.

"Grab a handful of hair, and give it a good yank," order Marcy, so I did, and Kate groaned louder.

"Give her ass a good whack," so I did. "Harder," and I did as I was told and Kate erupted in an orgasm.

"That's number two Katie!"

"OK big boy, you're one orgasm away from fucking your first asshole. At least I think it will be your first butt-fuck, right?"

I shook my head to confirm.

"Come with me a second," Marcy said as she led me into the hall.

Once in the hall, she dropped to her knees.

"I want you to come in my mouth, because when you fuck my sister in the ass, I want you to ruin it for every other man. I want her to come to me begging me to get you here to fuck her.

"She's always been such an uppity bitch. Always thought she was better than me, but we'll show her who the whore is."

"Fuck it," said Marcy. "Just fuck me" and she bent over with her hands on the wall for support.

Who was I to argue. It didn't take long, and she and I both climaxed at nearly the same time.

She dropped to the floor and started licking my cock, playing with my balls, and even stuck a finger in my ass, which got my cock stirring again.

"OK Tiger, let's get her again."

She motioned for me to use my fingers, so I set to work on her clit, while Marcy was sucking my cock again.

Once I was fully hard, I started fucking Kate again. I was pulling her hair, and smacking her ass, and going to town when I saw Marcy motioning to me. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and then made a motion like she was sticking it in something.

It dawned on me quickly, so I got my thumb wet in my mouth, and stuck it up Kate's ass as I was pounding her pussy. It set her over the edge, and she had her third orgasm.

I kept fucking for a few seconds, while Marcy was getting the lube around.

"I should let him fuck your ass without any lube, but I don't want to damage his precious cock," laughed Marcy.

"Let me have that precious monster," said Marcy as she put lube on it, and then squirted some on Kate's asshole. "Go to it, big boy!

With Kate whimpering, I pushed the head of my cock, which was half-again the thickness of my cock, which was pretty thick itself, into her ass.

"Oh my God it's so tight," I said to no one in particular. Then, pop it slid in, and Kate let out a screech.

"It's clear sailing from here," said Marcy, who was positioning her pussy in front of Kate.

"Now eat my pussy you fucking skank," said Marcy as she grabbed the top of her head and pushed it into her snatch, which was leaking my cum. "Eat his cum, and my pussy. And fuck that ass Tim!"

So I did, I worked more and more of my cock into her ass, and watched as it stretched. I listened to Kate grunt and then howl as I pulled out my cock, and rammed it back into her ass. I fucked her ass for everything I was worth, not knowing if I'd ever get to fuck another one.

I hadn't noticed but Marcy had made her way to her feet, and was unlocking Kate's hands from the handcuffs. Once free, she pulled her hands back to mine, and said "fuck her, like you did me!"

I grabbed her hands, pulled her back on to my cock, and thrust forward bottoming out my 9 1/2-inch rod in Kate's ass. She howled and bucked, and fucked back for everything she was worth.

Kate let out one final long screech as I unloaded a gallon of cum into her ass, and collapsed on to the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Marcy licking my cum from Kate's ass. She then dropped to the floor and started licking my cock clean of her sister's ass juices. It was then I realized I had two quality pieces of ass for as long as I wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED!!