Tim Shuts One Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

"I don't know what I am," I told her.

"Well I noticed you couldn't keep your eyes off them all the while you were making love with me. Did it turn you on to watch them?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. It was like watching one of the porno movies, but in 3D," I told her.

As I lay there Shannon went to the bathroom and brought us back a couple of warm wet towels. I started to move around and realized rather quickly I was still hammered.

"Let me rest for a couple of minutes," I said as moved up to the top of the bed and put a pillow under my head. That's all she wrote, I was out like a light. The next thing I remembered was a pair of lips on my dick.

"Lay back hon and just enjoy this," Shannon said to me. So that's what I did. I was hung over and was surprised I could even get it up. But a warm set of lips can do wonders to a man dick. My eyes hurt to even open so I just left them shut as she worked her wonders. Even with her best efforts I was finding it difficult to get off. She'd changed her technique a little bit but after a couple of minutes I was there.

"I'm going to shoot," I told Shannon as a pair of lips started kissing me and a tongue started exploring my mouth as I finished dumping my load. Opening my eyes I saw Shannon as she kissed me again.

"You just help me win $200.00 love," Shannon said quietly.

"My mind wasn't quiet up to speed, but if Shannon was up here, who in the hell was down there?" my brain screamed out. There at the foot of the bed was Carry wiping her mouth.

"I told you, you couldn't do it. Do I know my man or what? You owe me two hundred big ones sweetie," Shannon told her.

"Well as you can see, I don't have it on me right now," a nude Carry said with her hands on her hips. "Let's just say I owe it to you," she told Shannon now walking back towards the bed on the other side of the room as her husband was now nowhere around.

"Shannon, what the hells going on?" I said throwing the sheet over my naked body.

"Carry said that there wasn't a man alive she couldn't get off in less than three minutes. I told her that you had the best staying power of any man here. Well one thing led to another and I guess I made her a bet and we won. Isn't it wonderful?" she said kissing me again.

"Don't you think I should have had some say in it Shannon. Like did I want another woman's mouth on my dick besides yours? And doesn't this fall into the category of cheating?" I said as I peppered her with question after question.

"I guess I should have woke you up and asked you. I'm sorry, my bad. It'll never happen again," Shannon said kissing me. "Now, since you got off this morning and I got hot watching you, it's only right that you take care of your wife," she said attacking me.

I looked over at the other bed, saw no one and let out a sigh of relief. "No show for them this morning," I said as I took my wife to heaven and back.

We showered together and got cleaned up.

"They've got breakfast for us out on the deck," Sharron told me. "Also, don't mention to Bill about your bet this morning."

"My bet! What do you mean my bet? Hell, I didn't even know about it until it was all over. What the hell am I going to say? Hey Bill, your wife is really a dandy cocksucker you know that? That's one conversation I'm sure not going to have with him this morning."

There were three other couples on the deck eating when we arrived. A short hi, how are you doing? And I was out looking for the coffee.

"Everyone sleep ok last night," our host asked. "I hope you guys were ok sharing our big room?" she said looking our way.

"Everything was perfect," Shannon replied. "Even though Bill and Carry were a little noisy, nothing bothered the two of us. I hope we didn't keep the two of you up either," Shannon said now looking at me.

"After Carry wore me out, I slept like a baby," Bill told the group. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"I promised our daughter Kim we'd take her to the mall. She's at that age that she has to have the latest style. Oh well, you're only young once," Shannon told the group.

"You talk like you're old. From where I stand you look pretty good, wouldn't you say so Tim?"

"My wife Shannon is perfect, in my eyes anyway. Well honey, I think we'd better get going or we'll catch hell from Kim if we're late," I said looking at my watch.

"I guess you're right. Have a great rest of the weekend and we'll have to do this again real soon,' Shannon told them as we headed out.

In the car I let out a deep breath.

"That was uncomfortable," I said out loud. "I felt like everyone was checking us out, especially you. And when did you stop wearing undergarments?" I asked.

"A little while ago. It makes me feel free and a bit naughty all at the same time. How did you know I wasn't wearing any?"

"When you walked across the deck I could see right through your dress and saw everything there was to see."

"If you were checking me out, who else wasn't wearing anything on underneath," Shannon asked.

"I saw two other wives's. One wore nothing and one just a thong."

"So now you're checking out other women on me. You really are a naughty boy aren't you? You get a taste of someone else's lips and now you're checking them all out. I'm going to have to keep my eye on you from now on at these parties it looks like," Shannon said biting my ear. "You're mine and no one gets anything without my permission, got that bucko?"

"No complaints from me. I'm just glad we got out of there when we did, I didn't like the way Bill was looking at you."

"Jealous?"

"No, protective of what's mine. That's all."

The next two weeks got even crazier. We went out to dinner with a couple of Shannon's new friends and I literally had to stop Shannon from trying to give me a blowjob in the car on the way to the restaurant.

"I just need a little appetizer before dinner," she told me. "And don't worry I'll won't miss a drop so there'll be no trace on your slacks," she said with a smile.

"Later, I'll take care of you later, when we get home. Now behave yourself if you can," I told her as we pulled into the parking lot.

Against my wishes, she was showing too much skin but when I saw what the other two wives were wearing my jaw must have dropped a foot. Is there such a word as "hooker ware?" because that's what they looked like. There was more skin showing than fabric.

The sexual tension hung like a cloud over us at dinner. And when we hit the lounge to dance afterwards I wasn't sure what would happen next. Their husbands asked Shannon to dance and their wives asked me to dance also, as everyone's hands explored everyone's else's body. I was hot and not from the temperature in the room.

Bill broke the silence as we all nursed our drinks.

"Carry told me about her losing the bet at the last party," he laughed. "I guess there's a first time for everything."

I coughed and started to say something or apologize but he stopped me.

"We have an open marriage and Carry likes to hone her skills at times. No harm done," he said ordering another round as he smiled at me.

What's that phrase? I was born at night but not last night. I guess I finally figured it out.

"Well, if it works for the two of you, more power to you," I said to Bill. "But for me, I could never share my wife Shannon, I love her way too much," I said smiling at her as I held her hand.

"I love my wife too, but adding a little spice to the soup sometimes makes it that much hotter," Bill replied.

"Maybe for you, but if my wife got any hotter, I'd have to dump her in a bath of ice water or she'd burn up the bedroom. But like I said, to each their own. And if you'll excuse me, I think I'll dance with my bride," I said taking Shannon's hand and pulling her to the dance floor.

It was a quiet dance as I felt the tension run through Shannon's body. I felt her shoulders, back and even her ass but got no reaction from her. When the music stopped, so did we.

When I took Shannon back to the table I excused myself to go to the restroom. As I walked around the corner I double back to spy on our table. It was ablaze with conversation and hand movements. Looks like I threw a monkey wrench into their plans for tonight. I stayed away a respectable amount of time and came back to Shannon dancing on the floor with Kenny.

Like with Bill, his hands were all over her body.

"Kenny's such a good dancer," Linda said reaching out to me. "Would you like to dance with me?"

"Sure why not. Maybe we can show them a move or two," I replied.

I knew what her plan was; I'm not that stupid. Linda did everything but fuck me on the dance floor as the rest of them looked on. When the music stopped I looked at my watch.

"Time to get my hot wife home. We're going to have to do this again or at least have you over to our place for a BBQ," I told them. "My love," I said reaching down with my hand to my wife. "I think it's time I put you to bed," I said smiling at Bill as Shannon got up and we walked out.

It was a quiet ride on the way home. I made small talk and said what a wonderful time I'd had. I wanted to scream at her, "You set me up bitch." But I didn't.

We were undressing in the bedroom when Shannon finally spoke up.

"You ever think what it would be like to be with someone else?" she said undressing and avoiding my eyes.

"Sure, what guy doesn't," I replied. "But then I think about what we've got and how bringing in another one or one hundred might ruin it. I don't want to take the chance of either one of us sampling the wares out there and then not being satisfied with what we have at home. I for one am not willing to take that risk," I said smiling at her.

"But nothing happened when you got that blowjob from Carry that morning," Shannon replied.

"True, but what would you have said if I told you I wasn't interested in having sex with you again after that? Or, if you were screwing some big dicked guy and found you weren't satisfied with my equipment any longer. Darling I'm just not ready to take that chance. So get your hot body over here, I want to make love to the most beautiful woman I know," I said kissing her and laying her back on the bed.

We made love, or at least I did. Shannon had other things on her mind and had a hard time even faking it tonight. I knew we were headed for troubled waters.

After that night it was like someone extinguished the flame in Shannon. We did it a lot but she was now just going through the motions. I had been played but no longer. I guess she didn't get what she'd wanted.

Since Shannon didn't work, she and her new friends had all day to plan and discuses their next move. The only thing now on my mind was what else was she doing during the day. We'd gone from ten times a week to maybe three at best. I looked in her nightstand and found her toys still there, but the lotion and anal ease were now almost empty. Maybe my bride is being bad when I was at work.

I wasn't about to hire a private dick to follow her, so instead of lunch I would sneak home and see if anything was happening. Sometimes she was home but most times she was gone. Probably at the gym I thought. I was about to give up when Thursday I hit pay dirt. I had just pulled into my secret spying spot and was starting eating my lunch when Shannon bounced out of the house. The way she was dressed there was no way she was going to the gym.

I followed her to a large house about eight miles away and watched her park her car and just walk through the front door. There were four other cars in the driveway and I didn't recognize a one of them.

I waited for about ten minutes before making my decision to go inside. I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The front door was unlocked and I just walked in. There was a couple doing it on a couch in the room to the right and two hot women with almost nothing on approached me.

"I don't remember you but I sure would like to," one of them told me.

"I'd love to also, but Shannon told me to meet her here." I told them.

"Well, she's upstairs second room on the right. But If you change your mind, we'll be in the living room getting to know one another better," she said as they walked hand in hand through the doorway.

Up stairs I counted one, two and opened the door. Can you say over and done? Because that's what it looked like to me. Shannon was on the bed and Bill was plowing into her from behind as a tall lanky guy got his cock sucked. Was I upset? Yes. Was I surprised? Not really.

I walked up to the foot of the bed and took only one picture with my cell phone. Not a very good one, just good enough to document what I was watching right now.

"She really knows how to suck cock doesn't she," I spoke out loud.

"She sure does, and her ass is to die for," he replied. "You want some?" he asked.

"Nope, had my fill and I'm over her but don't let me stop you."

At that point both Bill and Shannon looked back to see who he was talking to. Shannon tried to stand up, knocking Bill over the end of the bed, as the lanky guy tried to keep Shannon's mouth around his cock. She screamed at me but not before I had shut the door to the bedroom on my way out.

I was in my car and out of the driveway before Shannon could throw on a robe and chase me out the door. She knew she'd screwed up big time.

I called my secretary Shelly and told her I was taking the afternoon off but would see her in the morning. Did I go out and hang one on? Nope. I did however drive to the bank and open up a new account with fifty percent of the money from our savings and checking accounts, the rest was safely tied up and neither one of us could touch it.

Believe it or not I felt relived heading for home. I figured out the night of the BBQ that something was up. The way Shannon had been pushing drinks I should have known she was up to something. She had always watched my alcohol intake because she hated driving at night but not that night. And with one of her friends giving me a blow job the next morning that all but sealed it. The little comments about me checking out the other wives and that no one else was going to get anything without her permission, all came rushing back into my brain.

I'd hoped I was wrong but with her newfound sexual energy and all the different things she was introducing me to, she had to be learning them somewhere. Oh well, at least it was all out in the open and now over for me.

Shannon was waiting for me when I walked into our house.

"It's not what you think," she said before I got a word out of my mouth.

"Yes it is, and I don't even care anymore," I told her getting a beer out of the refrigerator. I hate you for killing our marriage and I should have divorced you five years ago before we went to counseling. Right now I don't want to know how long, with who or even why; it's all over," I told her twisting the bottle in my hand.

"Tim I still love you and don't want a divorce," she sobbed.

"It's no longer about what you want that counts anymore. I think I'll order pizza for dinner tonight so we can tell Kim that because her mother couldn't keep her cunt in her pants, we're getting a divorce." At that, Shannon lost it and ran to the bedroom.

My things to do list got longer and longer as I thought about all the items I needed to do now. The biggest thing was who would be taking care of Kim. I wanted that job because I didn't really want Shannon to be Kim's role model and that way I could keep the house. Tons of decisions to make and for the first time I realized I was numb and acting like a deer caught in the headlights.

Shannon was still upstairs when Kim came home.

"Hey honey how was your day?" I asked. "We're having pizza tonight and I need to talk to you about something when you have a minute or two," I said in my best fatherly voice.

"This doesn't sound good," Kim said throwing her books on one of the chairs. "I don't think I've done anything bad this week, so it has to be either you or mom and since she's not here it must be her."

"Smart kid," I said to myself. "Your mom and I are splitting up and I'm going to need you to think about who you want to live with in this house. I know it's not going to be easy for you, but you just need to know that we both love you very much," I said getting up and kissing her on the cheek.

"Boy, she must have fucked up really bad this time."

"Watch your language young lady, that's your mother you're talking about," I said lambasting her.

"Dad this is a no brainer. I want to live with you, because mom's going to be a basket case and I don't want to have to raise both her and myself," she said giving me a hug. "Have you kicked her ass out yet?"

"No ones being kicked out and I guess no ones leaving at least for now."

"Dad are you alright? If it was me and my husband did, what mom probably has, I'd be going nuts trashing the place or finding a hit man to off his cheating ass," Kim told me.

"I guess it hasn't all sunk in yet that my life as I've know it for the past sixteen years is over." As I said those words I sunk down into my chair, put my head down on the counter and cried.

"God damn I hate her," she said as she stroked the top of my hair.

I guess I wasn't as strong as I thought I was.

Dinner was quiet with Kim and I. Shannon never came down and I never went upstairs to checked on her. At 10:00 I cleaned up the kitchen and went up stairs. I could hear Kim in her room and it was dead quiet in our bedroom.

Shannon was sitting on the end of the bed with the lights out staring into space. I went into the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. She was still there when I came out, as I got undressed for bed as she now watched me. She started to climb into the bed when I told her to at least go take a shower and get the stink of her lovers off her before coming to bed.

She started crying again and ran out the door.

What time I finally feel asleep I hadn't a clue, I just remember hearing the alarm go off. I shit, showered and shaved before heading down stairs. It was quiet and Shannon was nowhere around. I made coffee and asked Kim if she needed anything before I left.

"Where's mom?"

"Haven't a clue. She left the bedroom last night and never came back," I said finishing my coffee. "Let's wait on dinner tonight to see what plays out," I told her kissing the top of her head.

Thank God for being busy at work today or as they say TGIF. I sat at my desk looking at my clock that said 5:30.

"Got big weekend plans?" my boss said walking out.

"No, just going to hang out I think."

"Well, say hi to your lovely wife and I'll see you Monday," he said as he walked out leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

I didn't even turn on the radio on the way home. I just wanted silence. I think I sat in the car an extra five minutes after pulling in the garage. I just didn't want to face it again tonight.

The last thing I expected was laughter coming from my kitchen, but laughter it was. There sat Kim drinking a soda as my wife and her were talking and laughing out loud. I could see the empty wine bottle on the counter and knew she was totally blitzed.

"Hi honey your home," she slurred. "Kim and I were just reminiscing about a few things when she was growing up," she said taking a big gulp from her glass.

"I never knew you dressed me up like a troll for Halloween when I was two?" Kim said holding one of many pictures lying on the table. "And you, that vampire costume was really lame," she said laughing out loud holding up another picture.

It looks like they were reminiscing about all the good times we'd had over the years going through our old photo albums.

"Yeah those were good times," I said taking off my coat and grabbing a beer glancing at all the photos lying on the table.

"Mom's drunk and I think high also," Kim said now looking a bit more serious. "I came home about an hour ago and found her like this, so I just joined in with her."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers