Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

"You don't even know the power you have over me," Colton whispered as he caressed Parker's hair and his face. "You could be my undoing, pup."

"I think I have some idea," Parker responded just as quiet. "I feel the same about you. I don't even really know you and..." It was already more than a crush for Parker. He couldn't very well say anything without sounding like a completely psycho stalker. He just shook his head. "Never mind."

Colton smiled. "It's okay. I understand."

Parker searched his mind for something to say. "So... um... You're an only child like me, right?"

Colton settled back and Parker cuddled up against him as the two got comfortable.

"Yeah. It's just me and my dad."

"Oh? What happened to your mom? If you don't mind my asking."

"No, it's okay. Mom bailed on us when I was a baby."

Parker took Colton's hand and squeezed it. "I'm sorry."

"Eh, it's okay. I don't even remember her. From the way my dad tells it, it's not like they were married, in love, or anything like that. My dad really wanted a kid -- and she gave him one."

Colton intertwined his fingers with Parker's, making Parker smile. "So what made you guys move here? From New Mexico, right?"

"Well... there was a shake-up at my Dad's job. When the sheriff got ousted, my dad was out of a job. He pulled some strings and got a job with the county sheriff's department here. He's Sheriff Forrest's chief deputy, just moved up to second in command."

"Oh. My dad is a finance executive and my mom is a lawyer."

"Are you out to your parents?"

"Yeah. I told them last year. After rumors started at school, I decided that I should tell them before they heard it from somewhere else. It didn't seem to bother them. But, to tell the truth, they don't really pay much attention to me anyways. They're pretty busy. What about your dad, does he know?"

"I haven't really talked to my dad about it, but he knows. He caught me with his boss's son a couple of years ago. Have your parents come to see you at any of the games?"

"Nah. They both work a lot," Parker said with a shrug. He decided to ignore Colton's admission of having been with someone else because the thought just twisted his guts.

"My dad is busy, too, but he always makes time to come watch me play."

He didn't say it accusingly, so Parker decided not to take it that way. "Well, that's different. You're the star of the team. I'm just a dork in a wolf suit."

"I'm not the star of the team. Trey is. And you look damn good in that wolf suit. I wanna get you down onto all fours, get behind you, rip myself a nice big hole in the back, and then fu--"

"Colton!"

Colton chuckled. "You don't seem so opposed to the idea," he said. His eyes flicked down Parker's body before settling back on his face.

Parker looked down and saw that he had an obvious tent in his sweat pants. He reached down and adjusted his dick so that it was laying flat against his belly. His face felt warm and he had to look away from Colton's grinning face. "Sorry," he muttered. "I can't help it."

Colton pushed his hips forward, pressing his hard-on into Parker's leg. "You do the same to me, pup."

Parker's face flushed and he felt hot. "I can't believe you want me. You could have anyone in the school you wanted. Literally anyone."

"And I got exactly who I want. You."

"Are you just trying to get into my pants?"

'Not that it wouldn't work,' Parker thought to himself.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. Since I moved here, I've been watching you. Waiting."

"You have? Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"Um. Well, I'm older than you are. My birthday is in December, so I started school after everyone else my age. You're... underage."

"Oh. So you were just waiting until I turned eighteen?" Parker asked with a frown.

"Yes."

Parker thought that explanation to be a little odd. If Colton was really interested in him, why would he have to wait? None of the other kids did. I mean, look at Trey and Jed. And Colton practically admitted to Parker that he was no virgin.

Parker watched Colton reach into his pocket and pull out his cell phone. He was more interested in the large bulge pushing down the leg of his jeans. Damn, the boy was huge.

"We need to trade numbers," Colton said.

Parker looked away from Colton's crotch. "Right. Okay."

After they entered their phone numbers, Parker paused. He wanted to take a picture of Colton, but didn't want to sound like a total love-sick dork.

"I want a picture of you, pup," Colton said as he sat up. "Lay back."

"Okay." Parker smiled while Colton held his phone up and snapped a series of pictures.

Parker then took a couple of pictures of Colton. The big jock had a smug little smile on his face that was so sexy.

"You're so hot," Parker blurted.

Colton pushed Parker down onto the couch and laid down on top of him and kissed the hell out of him. Colton pushed up Parker's shirt. His fingers grazed Parker's belly button, making Parker giggle.

"That tickles." Parker laughed as he pushed his shirt down.

"Show me your belly, pup," Colton demanded in a deep, husky, and very sexy growl.

Something in the tone of his voice made Parker's insides turn to mush. He had no choice but to obey Colton immediately. He turned his head away from Colton as he pulled up his shirt. It was actually Colton's shirt he was wearing, he realized. He had gotten so comfortable in it, he didn't even realize. His eyes fluttered closed and he moaned softly as Colton sniffed and kissed the flat expanse of his exposed stomach. The scratch of the other boy's goatee against his skin made him quiver.

"So damned good," Colton grunted as he nipped the skin of Parker's belly with his teeth.

The bigger teen crawled up Parker's body, straddling his leg and covering him with his muscular body. He traced his fingers down Parker's arm and looped a finger through the thread bracelet around the boy's left wrist. "Where did this come from?" he asked as he tugged the fraying threads.

"Careful. Shell made it for me. After everything that happened last year, to let me know that I still had a friend. I was a little bit depressed."

Parker felt a little uneasy at having opened up like that. He didn't want to scare Colton away with his stupid baggage.

Colton looked at the bracelet for a moment longer, then took his hand away. "I'm sorry all that happened to you... If I knew what you were going through... You hid your emotions well."

Colton pushed him down into the couch, letting the smaller boy feel his muscular weight, letting him feel the arousal between his legs.

"You're heavy," Parker whispered.

"Am I too big?" Colton worried, pushing himself up onto his hands.

"No," Parker replied, and pulled Colton back on top of him. "How big are you?"

Colton raised an eyebrow. "How big am I?"

"That's not what I meant," Parker backtracked, much to Colton's amusement.

"I'm about six-foot-four, somewhere between 210 and 220 pounds."

"That's so hot."

Colton let his weight settle on Parker as he took his mouth, aggressively pushing his tongue inside Parker.

He sucked at the base of Parker's neck. Parker whimpered and clutched at the back of Colton's shirt, using his hands to feel those rock-hard shoulder and back muscles. His body trembled underneath the bigger boy's.

'Please don't stop,' he silently begged Colton.

They were in the middle of making out pretty heavy when the garage door rumbled open.

"Shoot!" Parker hissed. "That's probably my mom."

They moved upright and Colton reached over and straightened Parker's clothes and fixed Parker's hair with his fingers. Colton reached between his legs and tried to push that big steel bar into a less obvious position.

Parker grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Do I look guilty?" Parker whispered.

"Yeah," Colton laughed. He ran his fingers under Parker's chin. "But damn cute."

Kate Montgomery walked into the house talking on her cell phone, carrying a briefcase and a plastic grocery bag in her other hand. Parker and Colton stood up so that Parker could introduce her to his boyfriend. Boyfriend. The thought made Parker smile.

She was clearly startled when she saw the big teen standing with her son. She held up her index finger and mouthed 'just a minute', then walked into the other room to finish her conversation.

"That's my mom," Parker said with a shrug.

After a few minutes, it was apparent that she wasn't coming back.

Colton pulled out his phone and checked the time. "I should get going."

Parker walked Colton to the front door. "Maybe you can stay for dinner sometime?"

"Sure. That'd be nice."

"Bye, Colt."

"See you in the morning, pup."

After making sure the coast was clear, Colton leaned down and gave Parker a quick kiss. He rubbed the back of his knuckles across Parker's cheek before he left.

Parker shut the door behind his boyfriend. He touched his fingers to his cheek and his mouth, where he still felt a ghosting touch of Colton's warm lips. He looked out the window and watched Colton pull away.

Once Colton was gone, Parker walked into the kitchen where his mother was microwaving a bag of vegetables.

"Set the table, please," she said as she began slicing the rotisserie chicken she bought from the store. "Where's your friend?"

"Colton had to go home," Parker replied. He pulled the plates from the cupboard along with silverware for three.

"Oh. I was on the phone with one of the partners so I didn't get to introduce myself."

"It's okay. I'm sure you'll see him around."

"He's awfully big."

"He's on the football team. He works out a lot."

"That's nice."

"What's nice?" Barney Montgomery asked as he came in through the garage door. He set his briefcase down by the door and loosened his tie. At the buzzing sound, he pulled his Blackberry from his hip holster.

"Parker made a new friend at school."

Parker groaned. The way his mom said that made him sound like such a dork.

"Good for you, Parker," his father said. He looked at Parker and frowned. "What are you wearing?"

Parker looked down at Colton's polo shirt and ran his hand down the front and straightened the over-sized shirt on his small frame. "Oh. I spilled soda all over my shirt at lunch. Colton gave me this one to wear."

Barney walked out of the room, his head buried in his phone. Parker wasn't sure his dad had even listened to his response.

* * *

The black wolf crouched down behind the tree and watched his boy. The in-ground pool's light was on and it cast a shimmering glow over Parker.

He longed to get closer, to let the boy see him in this form, but knew it would be a bad idea. He didn't want to scare his mate.

Parker was skimming the pool with a long-handled net. He'd scoop up the leaves and then toss them over the back fence. After he finished, he walked over to the skimmer cover and squatted down. He pulled out the skimmer basket and walked towards the back fence.

Parker approached the back fence and suddenly froze, his eyes seemingly looking directly at Colton. "Oh shit!"

Overwhelming fear poured off Parker as he dumped the basket on to the ground and ran into the house.

Colton growled low in his throat, pissed off at himself that he had scared Parker. The boy couldn't have seen more than a shadow, or perhaps the reflection of his eyes. Clearly it was enough to unnerve him.

But still he waited. Some time later, the boy came back outside.

Colton moved back further into the trees, taking extra measures to be sure that he would not be seen this time.

The wolf watched his mate cautiously look around, fidgeting from side to side, trying to peer into the trees.

Parker picked up the discarded skimmer basket and emptied the wet leaves. He replaced the skimmer and its cover. He walked over to the control panel and turned off the pool light. Making his way in the dark, he walked over to the patio and sat down, then pulled out his cell phone.

Even in the pitch of night, Colton could see him clearly.

Parker sat in the dark on the back porch playing with his cell phone. The light from the phone's display lit up his face. He was still wearing Colton's shirt, which pleased the beast greatly. He smelled like his, just as he should.

He had claimed the boy as his today. Everyone knew who Parker belonged to. Soon he would claim him as his mate.

The wolf yearned to throw his head back and howl for joy. He wanted to share all of himself with his mate. He longed to feel the touch of his hand stroking his fur. He needed Parker's acceptance, needed to come out of the dark brush and into the light of his mate's approval.

The boy's breathing changed subtly as he concentrated on the phone's screen. The faint, addictive scent of the boy's arousal wafted over the wolf's senses.

His boy let out a little moan as he looked at his phone and pressed his hand between his legs.

The wolf knew what he was looking at. When he got out of the shower earlier, he had texted photos of himself to the boy. He hadn't shown him anything below the waist, but he sent some chest, ab and bicep poses. And a face shot with the words: "miss u".

The boy jumped out of his seat and hurried into the house. The wolf watched the window where he knew the boy slept. He saw the light come on for a few minutes before going off.

The wolf took extreme joy in knowing that the boy was at this very minute in bed pleasuring himself to fantasies of his human form. For a split second, he thought about climbing that oak tree so that he could look into the bedroom and watch. It would take no effort on his part to leap up there.

When the wolf returned home, he shifted and gathered his clothes off the back porch. As he picked up his jeans, his pocket vibrated. He pulled out his cell phone and tapped on the missed message.

"miss u 2" it said, along with a picture of Parker in bed, bare from the chest up. His cheeks were flushed and his blond hair was mussed. He had a shy little smile. Even through the picture Colton could read his pup's nervousness. He clearly got over his nerves enough to snap the picture.

Oh, holy fuck.

He must have been jerking off before he took the picture.

Colton groaned and gripped his rapidly growing erection. With one hand holding the phone so he could see the screen and the other furiously stroking his cock, he let out a long groan and sprayed ribbons of come all over the back porch's floor.

He stumbled into a chair and fell down into it as he struggled to get his breathing under control. His cock remained rock hard against his ab muscles, oozing those last few drops of come, which pooled in his belly button. He could probably jerk off again and it still wouldn't go down.

He wouldn't be satisfied until he had Parker.

Oh yes, in just a few short days, he was finally going to take what was his.

* * *

Parker let out a cry as he sat straight up in his bed. His body trembled as he recalled the dream he had been having.

He and Colton had been in the backyard. The bigger boy was laid out on top of him as they kissed passionately. Parker opened his eyes and looked up at Colton. Colton licked his lips as his dark eyes looked down at him. A dark shadow fell over the two. Behind Colton, there was a flash of a pair of glowing amber eyes. Suddenly, Colton was pulled away. Parker reached out, desperately trying to grab onto Colton. But it was too late. Whatever it was had taken Colton and disappeared with him into the woods.

Parker shook his head and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to forget the creepy dream. He got up and pulled on his robe and went downstairs to the kitchen.

He looked out the patio doors. He had definitely seen something in the shadows when he was cleaning the pool. He couldn't really see what it was, but he saw the reflection of its eyes. Whatever it was, it was big. A big dog, maybe?

He pulled a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. He noticed half of a leftover steak on a plastic-covered plate.

Maybe the animal was thirsty. The pool water probably looked awful inviting. Or he could have been hungry. It hadn't tried to hurt Parker. It was hiding from him.

He pulled the plate out and removed the leftover steak. He set the empty plate in the sink, then grabbed a flashlight from the utility drawer and headed into the backyard. He walked to the back fence and swept the flashlight across the treeline.

Not seeing anything, he tossed the steak over the fence and it landed by the trees. His parents would definitely freak out if they knew he was feeding stray animals.

Satisfied that he had done a good deed for the day, he turned to go back into the house. Sarah Mclachlan would be proud of him. The thought made him smile. Her "animal rescue" commercials could melt the coldest heart. Well, not including his parents. Parker begged for a pet while he was growing up. But doggie smells or cat hair had no place in his parental units' clinical, structured world.

As Parker climbed back into bed, the thought occurred to him that feeding a stray animal might keep it coming back for more.

And for some reason he couldn't fathom, that thought didn't seem so terrible.

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers
12