Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back up at Parker and suddenly grew serious. "I can't stop thinking about you," he said quietly. "All day, all night. You got me wrapped around your finger, pup."

"I know what you mean," Parker replied back. He ran his hand through Colton's thick head of hair.

"I had to jerk off last night before I could fall asleep. All I could think about was burying my cock inside your ass and filling you with my come."

Parker shuddered. "God, Colton."

"My dad will be gone for a while. Let's go up to my bedroom...."

* * *

Colton groaned as he slid home into Parker's ass. He had never felt anything so hot, so tight, so perfect. This was exactly where his cock was supposed to be: balls deep inside Parker's ass. This was what it was supposed to be like. All the stories he had heard let him know it was the truth.

Parker Montgomery was his mate.

He lowered himself onto Parker's body, pinning him to the bed. Parker writhed underneath him as Colton thrust without mercy. Parker moaned and groaned, begging for Colton to give it him "harder, faster."

That only added fuel to Colton's fire.

Parker turned his head to the side and thrust his neck forward. "Colton, please."

Colton sucked hard at the bruise there. He bit down gently and groaned as he worked Parker's neck.

Parker whimpered. His heels dug into Colton's ass. His hands pulled Colton closer. "Yes, Colt, use your teeth. Bite me."

Colton growled while he gnawed and sucked on Parker's neck, his hips never letting up their relentless rhythm.

"Oh god, I'm so close," Parker moaned. "I love you, Colton. I love you so much."

Colton lifted onto his arms and looked down at Parker. His pup, his mate, was telling him he loved him. He could see it all in his eyes. His voice grew hoarse with emotion. "I love you too, pup."

Parker's eyes filled with tears. He squeezed them shut and shuddered beneath him. He turned his head again, baring his neck and letting out a whimper.

Parker's confession and his submission triggered something in Colton. He thrust wildly and Parker cried out his name in ecstasy. Colton felt his skin starting to tingle. His eyes widened at the realization, but he couldn't stop it. Even when going through puberty, he had never lost control, not like this.

Oh fuck, he couldn't stop it!

His body started to shift. Fur erupted all over his skin as his muscles contracted and then expanded. His ears grew into points and his claws emerged as both sets of canines burst through his upper and lower gums. His eyes shifted and sharpened and zeroed in on the curve of Parker's neck. His cock throbbed and thickened even further. He couldn't pull back, couldn't stop fucking. He jackhammered his expanded cock into his mate's tight ass. He had to. He had to come inside Parker. Nothing else mattered. Except...

He could smell the blood pulsing in the arteries and veins on Parker's exposed and offered neck. The love bites and teeth impressions were vivid against the creamy skin.

"Colton?" Parker whimpered, panic and fear lacing his voice as he felt the changes in Colton's body and his widened eyes zeroed in on the drooling fangs. He gasped. "Colton!"

Operating solely on instinct, Colton struck.

He sank his teeth into the soft, fleshy curve of Parker's neck. His mate cried out and bucked underneath him, his fingernails clawing into the muscles of Colton's now fur-covered back. When he felt the hot splashes and smelled the scent of his mate's semen between their bodies, he sucked hard on his neck, pulling in that sweet, coppery blood, swallowing it down as it pulsed into his mouth with every beat of his love's heart. It was the nectar of the gods; nothing had ever tasted so good.

The half-man/half-beast threw his head back. Blood dripped down his fangs and into his furred chin. His howl reverberated against the room's walls as he filled his mate to overflowing with his release.

* * *

Colton lifted himself up with a loud, drawn gasp as Parker shuddered underneath him, then went limp and passed out.

What the fuck just happened?

He looked down at his body, which had shifted back to normal. He had started to shift into his wolf form, but it was as if he stopped halfway through the process.

His hands were still clenched in the sheets on either side of Parker's body. The sheets were tattered and ripped, clawed straight through the top of the mattress. He ran his tongue over his teeth, relieved that they had receded. He tasted blood in his mouth. Parker's blood.

Even Parker's blood was sweet. Just thinking about the taste made him shudder. His cock jerked and began to stiffen again.

Oh shit, oh fuck. He bit Parker. He broke the skin with his teeth.

Parker's eyes rolled back into his head and his back arched violently as his entire body spasmed uncontrollably. His neck wound looked like raw ground meat and the spasm caused blood to spray from the bite.

Colton's bite.

"Parker!" Colton shouted, trying to wake him. "Pup! Oh my god." Tears prickled Colton's eyes. "I'm sorry, pup. Oh, Jesus. I didn't mean to..."

He jumped from the bed and scooped Parker up in his arms. He ran to his bathroom and kicked the door open with his foot. He laid Parker's spasming body down on the floor as gently as he could, then turned on the bathtub faucets.

As he grabbed a handful of towels, he heard a noise downstairs. He sniffed the air as someone entered the house.

"Dad!" he screamed as loud as he could.

His father raced up the stairs and burst into the bedroom. Carlton Butler gasped at the sight of Parker's bloody body seizing on the floor of his son's bathroom.

"Dad," Colton cried. "Help me!"

"You bit him?"

"I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me."

Carlton grabbed his hair in his fists. "Jesus Christ, Colton! Turning a human is a punishable offense. You know this! It's been drilled into your fucking head every god damned week from the time you grew baby teeth. What the hell were you thinking?"

Colton didn't need his father yelling and cussing at him. That would not help Parker. "I didn't mean to do it. I couldn't help myself. Now help me, Dad. Help. Me. Now!"

Carlton nearly stumbled at the raw power in his son's voice. He immediately obeyed without question, squatting down and holding Parker's head, trying to keep it from banging against the floor, while Colton tried to press a towel against the human's neck wound.

Parker's skin was pale and grey. His eyes rolled back in his head until they were white. The cords in his neck pushed out, causing a spurt of blood to spray out onto the tiled floor. Colton gasped as Parker's body arched violently as his body slammed against the floor over and over.

Parker's seizures suddenly stopped and he slumped to the floor, totally limp.

A sob escaped Colton's mouth. His mate was dying. He had killed his mate. "Parker... Pup..."

The deputy pressed his fingers to the unwounded side of Parker's neck. "He's alive. His pulse is steady."

Colton let out a relieved sigh. "Thank god."

He shook his head to clear it, then wiped away the tears with his fist. He wet a towel in the tub and then used it to wash away the blood on Parker's neck. The bite mark was no longer bleeding. The teeth marks were clearly visible inside an angry bruise, red in color, but instead of looking fresh and raw, it looked like it was already a day or so old. Colton re-wet the towel and wiped the wound again.

Colton moved to cradle Parker's head in his lap. "I'm sorry, pup," he whispered. "I didn't mean to do this to you. Please forgive me."

"He'll be okay," Carlton said. "For now. He still has to survive the turning at the next full moon."

Carlton pushed to his feet and looked down at the scene, and really took it in for the first time. His eyes noticed the dried blood on the whiskers on his son's chin. The bite on the boy's neck was... intimate. This was no attack bite. As the urgency of the situation wore off, he finally realized that his son and the boy were both completely naked. Please let it not be what it looks like. He nudged the boy's legs slightly apart with his foot and looked between them, underneath his scrotum. The bottom of his stomach fell out when he saw the semen.

He stumbled and leaned against the sink. "What have you done?" he said in horror.

Colton lifted his chin up defiantly. "I told you. I didn't mean to. It was instinct. I'll take whatever punishment I deserve, but I won't give him up."

"Do you even know what you have done?" Carlton's voice raised and took on a panicked tone. "You not only turned him... You mated him, didn't you?"

Colton looked at his dad with a frown. "I did? How?"

"You bit him, exchanged blood and saliva, while you ejaculated inside him."

"I didn't know that was how you did it. I knew Parker was my mate," Colton said quietly. "I've known since we moved here, my first day of school last year." He lovingly stroked the hair from Parker's forehead. His eyes were drawn to what would be a permanent mating scar on his pup's neck. "I can feel it, Dad. The mating bond."

"You shouldn't have mated him, Colton. Not without the Alpha's permission. Not only is he a male, he's a human."

"I know that," Colton snapped. "You don't think I know that? I told you, I couldn't control my wolf. It was... It was like instinct. I partially shifted while we were making love. Before I bit him. I couldn't stop it."

Carlton tried not to gasp in shock. "You what?"

"I shifted but not all the way."

"I have to call the Alpha."

"Do what you have to," Colton said, never taking his eyes off of his boy. After wiping him down, he cradled Parker in his arms and carefully carried him back to his bed.

* * *

"Colton!"

Parker bolted upright, gasping and screaming.

"I'm right here, pup," Colton soothed. "It's okay."

"What happened?" His hand darted up to his neck. He felt the wound there, which felt scarred and tender to the touch. His eyes widened as he looked at Colton. "You... Something happened to you. You changed... while we were... You bit me!"

Parker pushed away from Colton, scrambling to the corner of the bed. The look of hurt on the big jock's face nearly ripped his heart in two.

"Parker, please."

"What are you?" Parker whispered as he cowered in the corner.

Colton's eyes filled with tears. He reached out his hand to Parker. "I won't hurt you, Parker. I promise. You have to believe me. I would never hurt you. I love you. I'm not a monster, pup."

Parker did believe him. He couldn't take seeing Colton in pain anymore. It was like he could physically feel the other man's anguish. If he could stop that, then he would. He moved forward and took Colton's hand. "I believe you."

Colton moved and sat cross-legged on the bed. The two settled on the bed facing each other, holding each other's hands.

"I'm a lycan," Colton finally said. "A shapeshifter. Specifically, a wolf shifter."

Parker opened and closed his mouth a few times. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he remembered. He had seen it with his own eyes. Colton was on top of him, inside him, making love to him. His eyes flashed a golden amber, the first sign that something was happening. As he held onto Colton's back, he could feel the muscles rippling, and then there was so much fur underneath his hands. And those teeth....

Parker shuddered. Oh god.

"You're telling me that you're a... a werewolf?"

"No. Not really a werewolf. We only turn into wolves, not like in the movies."

"But you did. You turned into a, uh, half-man werewolf thing."

"Yeah, I don't know how I did that. I know that alphas can do it, but I've never seen ours do it. I've never heard of it happening to a beta wolf like me. I have no freaking idea how I did it."

Parker gasped and his eyes widened in understanding. "It was you. The wolf was you."

Colton nodded. "I told you. I've been watching you, pup. You're my mate."

Parker swallowed. "What does that mean?"

"It means you're mine. You belong to me, pup. You're it for me, Parker. I will love only you until I die. We belong together."

Parker took a deep breath and let it out slowly. There was one question he needed to know the answer to, but at the same time he didn't want to know the answer.

"Am I... Did you... turn me into a... one of you?"

Colton looked away and nodded his head.

Parker pulled away as tears overflowed and fell down his cheeks. "I need some time, Colton. I need to think."

"Pup... Parker. Please."

Parker had to turn away from Colton. He couldn't take the suffering in his boyfriend's voice, that look of sheer pain on his face and the unshed tears in his eyes.

Parker quickly dressed. "I'll call you, okay? Please don't try to contact me. I need time to think and I can't do that if you're around."

Parker shut the door behind him. When he heard the anguished wolf howls coming from Colton's bedroom, a sob ripped from his throat and tears poured from his eyes. He covered his ears and ran as fast as he could.