Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

Parker narrowed his eyes to a hard glare. "Don't ever lie to me or keep secrets from me again."

Colton stared into Parker's eyes, then tipped his head, baring his neck.

The significance of Colton's action wasn't lost on Parker. Colton submitted to no one, but here he was, bowing to Parker. Parker let out a soft breath. He leaned forward and planted a series of small kisses down Colton's neck as he soothed his fingers over the abused nipple. He laid back and watched his mate while he absentmindedly twirled his fingers through the patch of hair covering Colton's breast bone.

"No more secrets," Colton promised. He closely watched Parker's face for a few moments. "You're taking this way better than I thought you would."

"I think I'm still in shock... But..." He let out a deep breath. "The thought of being without you... it's worse. Worse than anything I can think of. I can't live without you."

Parker felt the sting of tears in his eyes. He cuddled close to his man and laid his head on Colton's chest. He stroked the hair on those muscular pecs, then realized he had been doing the same thing when Colton was in his wolf form.

He liked touching Colton. Touching Colton soothed him.

Parker always liked the way Colton smelled and now that scent was so intense. Parker lifted his head and sniffed at Colton's armpit. He closed his eyes and let out a soft hum of approval.

Colton chuckled. "You are so fucking cute when you twitch your nose like that."

Parker looked up at Colton, who leaned in and nipped his teeth on the end of Parker's nose.

Parker let out a quiet laugh and laid his head back on Colton's chest. He swirled a finger through the hairs surrounding Colton's belly button. "When it happens... You'll help me? Will it hurt?"

Colton pulled Parker closer and tightened his arms around him. "Of course I'll help you, pup. I won't lie. It hurts like a bitch the first time, but it gets a lot easier after that."

"The last time you said those words, you were right. Of course, you were talking about butt sex."

Colton laughed. "Butt sex?"

Parker groaned and buried his face in Colton's chest. "Oh god. I'm such a dork."

"Yeah, but you're my dork."

"Right. My point is I'll have to trust you about this, too."

"Would I ever steer you wrong?"

"That remains to be seen." Parker laughed softly, then added, "I know you'd never steer me wrong. I trust you with my life."

"You should know that wolf shifters are very territorial. And when it comes to our mates... well, I will be very possessive and protective towards you."

"You 'will' be? What do you mean 'will be'? You've been protective of me, even before we started dating."

"Well, that was before my bite bonded us. Just be patient with me." Colton leaned close, kissed Parker's head, then buried his nose in his hair and breathed in deeply. "You smell different. I didn't realize it until my wolf smelled you."

"What do I smell like?"

"You smell like me now. It's like your sweetness is mixed in with my musky, woodsy scent. Anyone who smells you will know you're mine."

Colton grinned, clearly pleased with himself.

Parker wanted to roll his eyes. Yeah, Colton was apparently back to his normal self. "So, I smell sweet, huh?"

"Mm-hmm. Like a sweet spring rain. I'd recognize your scent anywhere, pup. I'd follow it to the ends of the earth."

Parker straddled Colton's body, placing his knees on either side of Colton's waist. "When you say things like that, it gets me so freaking hot."

Colton slid his hands up and down Parker's thighs, then up his smooth chest. He rubbed the hard nipples with his thumbs, making Parker moan softly.

Parker could feel Colton's cock pressing into his taint. It jerked and throbbed underneath him and he just had to taste it. He shimmied down Colton's body, then lifted Colton's dick and took it into his mouth. Slow and deep, just like Colton liked it. He fondled and pulled at his nuts while he sucked until Colton's cock was throbbing and ready for release. He knew he could easily make Colton come with his mouth, but he decided that he wanted it inside him.

"The lube is in the drawer," Parker whispered after he lifted his head. "But we have to be quiet."

Colton chuckled as he pulled open the drawer and handed Parker the bottle. "You're telling me to be quiet."

Parker poured a healthy amount into his hand, and rubbed his fingers across his hole. He then reached back and gripped Colton's boner and slicked it up and down. He raised his hips and positioned the head and eased his way down the thick shaft.

Slowly and steadily, he rode Colton's cock. Their hands roamed over each other, touching and feeling. Colton let Parker take the lead. His hips pushed up with each of Parker's movements, but this time he let Parker take control.

Colton felt so good inside him, but in this position he wasn't getting direct stimulation on his own dick. He looked down at the red, throbbing shaft. He slid his hips up and pushed back down. When it hit his prostate, he pressed his lips together to keep from moaning. His dick jerked and dribbled pre-come onto Colton's stomach, getting lost in the hair.

Parker placed his hand on Colton's and nudged it. He looked down at Colton, silently pleading for his touch.

Colton pulled Parker down for a kiss with one hand while the other wrapped around Parker's slick hard-on. Their tongues tangled as they moaned softly into each other's mouths.

Parker whispered against Colton's lips. "I wanna make you come. I want you to come inside me."

Colton's eyes fluttered closed and he grit his teeth together, trying his best to be quiet.

They quietly made love in Parker's bed, stifling their groans of pleasure until they brought each other to an intense climax.

The feeling of Colton's dick throbbing inside him, filling him with that molten hot spunk set Parker off. He shot over and over, coating Colton's hand and his belly with his sticky load.

Parker slumped forward and fell on top of Colton's hot, sweaty body. He didn't even care that their stomachs would be glued together with his come.

Parker lay on top of Colton, trying to catch his breath. He could hear Colton's heartbeat as his hard chest rose up and down under his head. His eyes drifted shut and he fell asleep with his boyfriend--his mate--still throbbing inside him.

He didn't feel Colton roll them over onto their sides. Colton spooned up behind him, covering and protecting his smaller form with his own bigger body.

* * *

Parker was startled awake by the knock on his bedroom door. "Parker."

"Just a minute, Dad," he called out. He scrambled over Colton's naked body. "Hide," he hissed.

The big jock jumped out of bed and scooped up his clothes and dashed into the bathroom as the door knob turned.

Thank god the door was locked. Parker pulled the blanket off his bed and wrapped himself up in it.

An impatient knock, then, "Parker."

Remembering the scarred and bruised bite on his neck, Parker covered it with his hand and unlocked the door and opened it a crack. "Yeah?" he said with a yawn, pretending to stretch.

"Shell is downstairs," his father said.

"Oh. Okay. Um. I'll be right down."

Barney eyed him suspiciously. "Are you okay?"

"What? Yeah. I'm fine."

Parker shut the door in his dad's frowning face. Colton stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed. "I better go. I'll call you, okay? I'm pretty sure the Alpha is gonna wanna see you."

Parker's eyes widened. He picked up the pair of sweatpants hanging on the back of his desk chair and slid into them. "Really?" He grabbed a t-shirt and pulled that over his head. "Why?"

"Yeah," Colton said with a shrug. "I might be in trouble for turning you. It's kinda against the law."

Parker didn't like that. He could tell that Colton was making light of it, shrugging it off like it wasn't a big deal. He knew that Colton was doing it for his benefit, not wanting him to worry. He could see in Colton's eyes that it was more than that. What he had done was a really big deal.

"You didn't mean to. I'll testify to that if you need me to."

"It doesn't work like that." Colton looked up towards the door and his nostrils flared. "I'll call you, okay?" He rubbed his thumb across his mating bite, then pressed his lips to Parker's one last time. "I love you, pup."

"I love you, too."

"Thank you for last night. Spending the night with you was very special to me." Colton gave Parker one last caress across his cheek, then turned to leave.

Parker watched Colton hurry to the window. Colton yanked it open and jumped, easily landing on the ground below in a crouch. Parker watched slack-jawed as Colton pushed to his feet and then took off running into the woods.

"What are you looking at?"

Parker yelped and turned around, clutching his chest as Shell pushed him aside and looked out the window.

"Nothing. And stop sneaking up on people." Parker yanked the window shut and pulled the curtain over it.

"Hey, don't be giving me no stank attitude. Where the heck have you been, boy?"

"Nowhere," Parker said, trying to shrug casually. He picked up Colton's hoodie and pulled it on, hoping that it covered the bruised scar on his neck.

"Oh, I see how it is. You're one of those kind of girls. You get a man, and you just toss your friends to the side."

"What? I am not like that. I've just been... busy. And besides, you've been all hunched up on Curtis, so you're not around just as much."

"You been busy gettin' busy, you mean," she said with a laugh. "And Curtis..." She let out a sigh and turned serious. "Damn, he's fine. He's so intense. I can't say 'no' to the boy. It's weird, you know. I've never been like that with anyone else."

Parker's eyebrows raised. "So you two have... you know... done it?"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

Before Parker could put his two cents in, Shell flopped down onto Parker's bed, then lifted her hand and stared at it. She looked up at Parker in absolute horror. "Oh my god, boys are so damned nasty!"

She jumped up off the bed and ran into Parker's bathroom.

Parker grimaced in embarrassment and pulled the semen stained sheets off the bed. He followed Shell into the bathroom, where she was at the sink scrubbing her hands as hard as she could. Parker tossed the sheets into the laundry hamper and grabbed a fresh pair from the linen closet.

Parker had just finished making the bed when Shell came out from the bathroom.

She turned around, trying to look at her clothes in the mirror on the back of Parker's door. "I don't have any on me, do I?"

"No. Stop being so dramatic."

She shot Parker a dirty look and sat down in his desk chair after giving it a thorough inspection. "I swear, hooker, if I get pregnant..."

Parker rolled his eyes. "If you get pregnant, don't blame me."

Shell smiled and swiveled in the chair. "So, if I did get pregnant, would I be having your baby or Colton's baby?"

"Oh my god," Parker muttered and his face went red.

Shell gasped in fake shock and clutched the non-existent pearls around her neck. "You tramp! Have you been sneaking him in here?"

"Sometimes before school, or after school. And he kinda spent the night last night. Things have been... crazy."

"So I guess 'Like a Virgin' is off your playlist now."

Parker laughed nervously. "Whatever."

"Slut."

Parker dropped down onto his bed. "I can't help it. I mean, have you seen Colton? I just can't say no to him."

"I know what you mean," Shell muttered.

Even though they were the only two in the room, Shell looked around and leaned forward and lowered her voice. "You know, speaking of pregnant sluts... I heard that Kim Reynolds has been hooking up with Seth Forrest. And the past two days she's been puking in the girl's bathroom." She held her hands up and spun around in the chair. "I'm just sayin'..."

Parker's mouth dropped open. "Oh. My. God. I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant."

"I'm gonna smack the shit out of you. Do I look like I'm stupid? I'm talking about Kim and Seth."

Parker's eyes widened with realization. "Oh God. Seth. He's a--"

"He's an ass," Shell finished.

Yeah. And a freakin' werewolf. Just like his babies would be.

Parker's cell phone rang and he picked it up and looked at the screen. "It's Colton."

As he answered the phone, Shell jumped up and slid next to him and put her ear next to Parker's. Parker waved her away. He got up and went into the bathroom. "Hello?"

"Hey, pup. There's a mandatory pack meeting in two hours. You have to be there. I think the shit's gonna hit the fan."

* * *

Colton was in the middle of setting up a surprise for Parker when he got the call from his father about the pack meeting. He had to abandon his plans so that he could pick Parker up to get to the meeting on time.

His old pack put down turned humans if they were felt to be dangerous. There's no way anyone could ever think Parker was a danger. He wouldn't even entertain the idea that Alpha would do that to Parker. The worst possible thing he could imagine was that the pack would reject Parker and exile him. Colton wouldn't let them take Parker away from him. That was not an option. He would fight whoever he needed to make sure that did not happen.

By the time they arrived at the Alpha's country home, Colton was nervous. He didn't let it show, but he was sure things were going to be bad. He tried to sugarcoat it for Parker, but his pup was smart.

He parked the car in the grassy field designated for parking and he and Parker got out. Parker looked around, taking everything in.

The house was a large Tudor revival home and to Parker, here for the first time, it must have looked quite impressive sitting on a huge plot of land. The Alpha also owned much of the forest around his home. It was used for many pack gatherings.

Colton walked around the front of the car to get to Parker.

"The Sheriff lives here?" Parker asked as he looked around. "I didn't know that Seth's family was this loaded. No wonder he acts like a spoiled brat."

"Mm-hmm," Colton answered. He gently pushed Parker against the car and leaned into him. His hands moved to either side of the smaller man who belonged to him. He leaned his head down close. He breathed in Parker's new scent and it calmed him.

He grabbed the hem of Parker's polo shirt and yanked it over his head.

"Colton!" Parker hissed as he tried to grab the shirt.

Colton tossed it into the back floor of the car. He rifled through his gym bag and pulled out one of his t-shirts. Colton had sweat through it during his last workout. It was ripe with his scent. It was perfect.

"What are you doing?" Parker asked as Colton pushed the t-shirt over his neck, then helped with the sleeves.

The baggy loose-fitting shirt exposed his neck and collarbone enough that everyone would see the fresh mating bite. He wanted everyone to know that Parker was his. He was proud to be mated to Parker Montgomery and he was going to show off his pup to the pack. Colton leaned in and lapped his tongue across the bite, grinning smugly when Parker's knees buckled.

Parker pulled the collar of the shirt up to his nose and sniffed. He wrinkled his nose and let the shirt drop back down. "Are you gonna piss on my shoes next?" asked Parker.

There was no heat behind his words and Colton laughed. "If there's a chance that someone might not know that you belong to me, then I might just have to do that."

"Yeah, I think they'll figure it out."

Parker let out a sigh and put his arms around Colton. Colton could feel him trembling. He rubbed his chin up Parker's neck, and across his jaw, letting his rough whiskers scrape across Parker's smooth skin.

"It's gonna be okay," Colton whispered, trying to soothe the boy's nerves.

Parker looked up at him, the worry and fear in his eyes easily readable. "I'm scared," he said in a hushed voice.

Colton moved a hand to Parker's neck. His thumb stroked the jaw line. "You don't need to be scared. You're mine, pup. You wear my mark and my scent. I may be young, but I'm no whelp. I'm big and strong. You're my mate and I will protect you until my last breath. If anyone dares to touch you, I will kill them. They have no choice but to accept you into the pack."

"I'm not worried about me... well maybe a little, but I'm worried about you. I don't want you to get in trouble. You couldn't help what happened. It was instinct, like you said. It's not your fault. And please don't kill anybody."

Colton laughed. "I'll try. Don't worry about me. I can handle myself." He flexed his arms, making his massive biceps bulge.

"I know you can." He reached up and wrapped his hands around those biceps and gave them a squeeze. "You're my big, bad wolf. And I am so proud to be your pup."

If it wouldn't have hurt his tough-guy image, Colton would have melted into a puddle of tears. Instead, he leaned down and kissed his boy slowly and sensually, their tongues tangling in each other.

When Colton broke the kiss, he dropped his forehead on Parker's shoulder.

"Do you think anyone would notice if we just left?" Parker whispered into Colton's neck.

Colton chuckled. "Probably."

"So I can't even tempt you with the promise of sex?"

They both laughed. "You tempt me more than you know."

They were interrupted when the rumbling diesel engine of Jed's monster truck pulled up next to Colton's car. Jed and Trey jumped out of the truck.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jed asked Colton, his eyes wide as he looked at the newly mated couple. "What's Parker doing here?"

Trey looked at Parker and blinked. "Holy shit."

Jed turned, took another look, and leaned in and sniffed Parker. His eyes widened even further when he saw the bite scar on Parker's neck. "Holy fuck."

Colton stepped forward and gave Jed a nudge backwards. "Back away from my mate."

Jed held his hands up defensively. "Dude. Come on. For the last time, you know I'm not trying to hit on your pup—er, Parker."

Trey's jaw hung open. "My dad said the meeting was called because someone in the pack bit a human--turned him without permission. I was praying that it wasn't you, but I should have known. But you didn't just turn him. No, you mated him. I can smell it."

"I repeat: Holy. Fuck. How did you do it?" Jed asked. "Mate him, I mean?"

Colton spoke matter-of-factly. "I bit his neck and drank from him while I came inside him."

Parker coughed and choked and looked at Colton with shock. "Colton!"

"What?" He shrugged. "That's how it happened." He looked back at Trey. "Did you find anything?"

Trey shook his head. "No. We thought we found a scent trail by the old water tower. We followed it down to the ravine, but it just disappeared."

"Are you talking about the grey wolf?" Parker asked.

Colton reached up and rubbed his fingers through the back of Parker's hair. "Don't worry about it. We're looking for him."

"I thought he was a wild wolf. But he's one of you-- I mean, one of us."

"Yes," Colton grunted.

"But why would he attack me? I haven't done anything."

"We don't know what he wants," said Trey. "It could be a coincidence. Or he could have smelled Colton on you and it was a territory claim."

Colton ground his teeth and started to growl until Parker nudged him in the ribs with an elbow.

The yard was starting to fill up with cars. Colton checked the time. As he looked around, he saw that everyone was watching him and Parker. He really wished he could shield Parker from all of this. It was time to get this shit over with. Then he could get back to being with his pup.

"Let's go."

Colton grabbed Parker's hand and pulled him close. Trey and Jed flanked the couple and they proudly walked in formation to the backyard where the pack was gathering.

* * *

Parker tried not to be nervous. He tried to remain calm. He was safe. He had Colton on his left side, with Jed close on his right. Trey was also nearby. He had no doubt that the three would protect him with their lives. So what if he was walking into a field full of lycan shapeshifting werewolves? So what if they were prejudiced against him because he's human? Er, was human.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers