Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

Parker closed his eyes and tilted his head back and to the side in submission.

Colton swiped his tongue across the mark, up Parker's jugular. He pressed his lips against Parker's ear. "You're mine, little wolf."

Parker's ass twitched. He locked his legs around Colton, opened his eyes and stared into Colton's. "Take what's yours, Alpha."

Colton pushed back and practically tore Parker's clothes from his body. He quickly got rid of his boots and jeans, then grabbed a bottle of lube he had hidden.

"Hurry," Parker begged. He was about to go up in flames. Colton had him so hot right now, being all aggressive and, well, alpha.

Colton swiped his lubed-up fingers through Parker's crack, then pushed the two longest fingers into Parker's ass. He pegged the prostate, then twisted and spread the fingers, stretching the ring of muscle.

Parker writhed on the bed, his hands trying to grab at Colton to pull him closer. "Oh god!"

Colton lined up the head of his lubed-up cock and pushed forward. His hands pinned Parker down onto the mattress and he stared down at Parker, his dark brown eyes wild with lust.

Parker nodded desperately, giving Colton his consent.

Colton growled. "Take it." He pulled back until the tip of his cock was just about to slip out, and then slammed forward, stabbing Parker's prostate and burying his rod balls deep.

"Yes!" Parker cried. His legs tightened around Colton's hips. His hands dug into Colton's arms.

Colton began to move. He was relentless, pounding Parker into the mattress. Parker loved every minute of it.

The headboard slammed against the wall repeatedly as Colton's body slammed into Parker's.

"Look at me."

Parker opened his eyes and looked into Colton's. Parker could tell that the beast was just below the surface, ready to burst out, but this time Colton was in complete control. Colton's eyes were wild, feral. His upper and lower canines had pushed through. Colton didn't bother to try to hide the razor sharp teeth from Parker. He displayed them in a snarl, grunting like an animal with every thrust of his hips.

Parker's back arched, desperate for more contact with his mate's muscled, hair-covered body. He writhed on the bed, his head thrashing from side to side.

Colton's hands tightened on Parker, his grip bruising Parker's tender flesh. He jackhammered into him, pushing him up the bed, making Parker whimper with every thrust. Parker slapped his hand against the headboard to steady himself.

Colton laid his full weight on top of Parker, completely covering his smaller body. He pushed his arms underneath, cradling his boy's head and body, holding him tight to his body. His hot breath wafted across the mating bite. Then he licked it and started sucking.

Parker cried out in pleasure as Colton held him and worked the scar with his mouth, tongue and teeth while his hips snapped back and forth.

He could feel his orgasm building up faster and faster with each thrust of his mate's huge cock. Colton was going to make him come. "Don't stop," he panted. "Don't stop."

"Come for me," his mate commanded. "Now."

Colton's teeth clamped down, his fangs piercing Parker's neck. Parker's entire body contracted hard and his ass clamped down like a vise on Colton's girth. He screamed as the muscles in his groin contracted and then began pumping. Hot come spewed from the end of his cock, spraying their bodies with the thick, white liquid.

With a feral roar, Colton shoved forward and erupted, shooting jet after jet of molten lava deep inside Parker's guts.

Still thrusting his hips, Colton collapsed his weight on top of Parker, his weight pushing him down into the mattress. He swiped his tongue across the fresh bite and his big body jerked one more time and then went still.

They laid together in recovery. Parker stroked a hand through Colton's hair while the other caressed his man's muscular ass.

After a few minutes, their breathing finally evened out enough for Parker to whisper, "That was so hot... I think I like it when you go all 'alpha'."

Colton could only grunt in reply.

Colton's cock finally went soft enough to slip out of his body. Parker felt wet and slimy between his ass cheeks. His ass was sore from the rough treatment. It was heaven.

"They're gonna know what we were doing, aren't they?" Parker asked. He knew he was blushing at the thought of Jed and Trey hearing them. They were both really loud tonight.

Colton laughed, his voice still rough from his shouting. "Yeah. It's no different than every other time we have sex."

Parker's eyes widened. "What?"

"They can smell me all over you, pup. All inside you, leaking out of you. They all can."

"Oh jeez, that is all kinds of embarrassing."

"No. It's fucking hot."

Parker nodded his head. He understood exactly what Colton was feeling. "They know I'm yours."

Colton growled possessively. "Yes. Mine."

He pushed himself up onto his knees. He grabbed Parker's ankles and spread them wide. With a push forward, his newly erect cock found its target and slid into his mate's body and proceeded to fuck another load out of him.

* * *

After parking the car in the driveway, Colton walked Parker up to the front porch.

"You don't have to walk me to the door," Parker said.

Colton looked around. "That shifter is still out there. I'm not taking any chances. Not with you."

Knowing he wasn't going to win, Parker let it go. "Okay."

"Promise me you'll stay inside."

"I will. Good night, Colton."

"'Night, pup. I love you."

"I love you, too."

After kissing him goodnight, Parker unlocked the door and went inside. He walked over to the front window and pushed the curtain back and watched Colton get into his car and drive off.

As he let go of the curtain, a movement in the shadows across the street caught his eye. Parker squinted in the dark, searching...

"What are you looking at?"

Parker gasped and spun around at the sound of the unexpected voice.

The living room's overhead light came on. Parker's dad was standing at the bottom of the stairway.

"You're cutting it close, Parker."

Parker glanced at the clock on the wall. "Yeah..."

"If you're going to start missing your curfew, then we're going to have to re-evaluate the freedoms we give you."

"Okay. Well... Goodnight."

Parker hurried past his father and went upstairs to his bedroom.

* * *

Colton felt wrong leaving Parker behind. Somehow it was different this time. Parker should be with him, sleeping in his bed. Not at home--at his parents' home--sleeping in his own bed.

The next few months were going to be long.

Colton found his dad sitting at the kitchen table. He was eating a bowl of cereal, reading a magazine, though Colton could tell that he wasn't really reading.

His father clearly was waiting for Colton to get home.

"Dad."

"Sit down." Colton raised an eyebrow. "Please," he added through gritted teeth.

Colton pulled out a chair and sat down. "Okay. What did you want to say?"

His father let out an exasperated sigh. "Damn it, Colton. Stop being so damn difficult. Why didn't you tell me about what was going on?"

"Would it have mattered?"

"Yes, damn it! All of this could have been prevented, but you are just so god-damned stubborn. I could have helped you."

"Helped me how?"

"I had everything planned. Seth Forrest is weak. He'll never be alpha. When Alpha stepped down, you were supposed to take his place. If you wanted a mate, we could have found you one. Someone you could have bred pups with. There are plenty of bitches out there wanting to breed with strong wolves. Hell, we could have found you a human girl if that's what you wanted. Now you've been exiled and Alpha won't back down on this. You've thrown away everything that we've worked for."

Colton's anger started to rise. "And what about Parker?"

His father didn't speak. He knew he had gone too far as far as Colton was concerned.

Colton stood up swiftly, sending the wooden chair to the floor. He placed his hands on the table. His teeth dropped and his claws extended from his fingers and dug into the wood as he leaned in closer. His voice was deep and threatening, taking on a definite alpha quality. "I am not interested in your power games. Parker is my mate, the mate of an alpha. You will respect him. Don't test me on this."

Satisfied when his father subconsciously tipped his head in submission, Colton pushed from the table and went up to his room. He slammed the door shut behind him.

Feeling agitated, he stripped off his clothes and tossed himself onto his bed. He grabbed his phone, went to his favorite contacts and hit Parker's name.

"Hello?"

Colton closed his eyes and let out a soft breath. Just hearing Parker's voice had a calming effect on him. "Hey, pup."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'm-- Just a second." Colton pulled back his phone and tapped the face chat button. After a couple of seconds, Parker's face came into a view. "Much better," Colton said.

Parker was snuggled up in bed, under the blankets. The lamp on his nightstand gave off enough light so that Colton could see him.

"Hi," Parker said, flashing Colton an adorable smile.

"Hi. Don't you look all cute and cozy."

"You look sexy."

"What? This?"

Colton slowly swept his phone down his body, then back up to his face. He watched Parker swallow visibly.

"You're hard," Parker whispered.

"I got hard as soon as I heard your voice."

"I like that I can do that to you. Makes me feel sexy."

Parker covered his mouth as he yawned. He settled back in the blankets.

Colton could tell that Parker was tired. It irked him that his mate wasn't in bed with him where he belonged. "You should be here with me," he growled.

"I wish I was. But I probably wouldn't get any sleep because you'd be poking at me with that big ol' thing you got down there."

"Maybe... probably... definitely."

Parker laughed, then yawned again. "But I'm glad you called."

"Let me see my mark before you fall asleep."

Parker laughed again. He pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside. He moved his phone so that it captured the scar on the curve of his neck. Parker ran his fingers over it and shuddered.

"It's sensitive."

Colton licked his lips as he watched Parker sweep the phone down his chest and stomach to his bulging underwear before moving back up to his face.

Colton knew that he could probably talk Parker into a video chat quickie, but he could tell that Parker was sleepy. It had been a long day for his mate. "I'll let you go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay." Parker's eyes were already half closed. "If you save it for me, I promise I'll take care of it in the morning." His eyes drifted shut, then slowly opened half-way. "I love you."

"I love you, too, pup. Goodnight."

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers