Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers

"You mean...?" Parker took a quick peek at Colton's crotch, then glanced at the others. "Now?" he whispered.

"Yes."

Colton grabbed Parker and threw him over his shoulder. Before he stormed out of the cabin with his mate, he glanced back at Trey over his shoulder. "Call the Sheriff and have him get rid of that mess."

"Yes, Alpha," was Trey's reply.

* * *

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes. Fuck me," Parker begged. He tugged at his wrists, which were pinned to the bed, firmly captured by Colton's hands. He arched his back up, wanting more contact with his wolf.

Colton thrust his hips forward, sinking his slick cock deep into Parker's body.

"Yes," Parker moaned as he writhed underneath his mate.

Colton jackhammered into Parker's body. Their bodies loudly slapped together, the sound echoing through the room. The bed shook and thumped against the wall.

Colton was wild. His beast was just below the surface, wanting to push through. The musky scent of Colton's body hit Parker's senses.

"Oh god," Parker cried. His canine teeth pushed through his gums. He felt his eyes shift and his vision sharpened. Parker's body trembled as Colton's thick cock pushed him closer and closer to coming.

Colton looked down at Parker, noticing the signs of Parker's arousal and the loss of control of his eyes and teeth. A growl built into his chest. His own fangs burst through his gums. He snarled and a string of drool dripped from the sharp teeth and splattered on Parker's chin.

Parker was so close. He stared up into Colton's glowing eyes and recognized what Colton needed. "Shift, Colton. Take me like only an Alpha can. Claim me. Make me yours. Make me come."

A growl built in Colton's chest. His body jerked and his muscles began to stretch. Hair erupted from his skin to cover his entire body. He grew bigger and taller, taking on the half-man/half-beast shape that was unique to his Alpha status. His cock grew in girth and length and continued to relentlessly slam against Parker's sensitive prostate gland as he took Parker like the beast that he was.

The alpha's voice was deep and guttural. "You are mine."

"Yes, yours." Parker tilted his head to the side in submission.

Then Colton struck. His teeth latched onto the sensitive bite scar, piercing the skin. He began to suck, drawing the sweet precious blood into his mouth.

It was too much. Parker screamed as his orgasm hit him like a freight train. His dick jerked, spewing ribbons of hot juices all over their bodies. His ass clamped around Colton's girth and began to milk it.

With a howl, Colton thrust forward and arched his body back, releasing his load like a geyser, pumping an inhuman amount of come into Parker's body.

Colton slumped on top of Parker and practically passed out. His exhausted body slowly shifted back into his human form as he drifted to sleep, still buried inside Parker.

Parker tenderly caressed and soothed his mate, whispering tender words of love until he too fell asleep.

* * *

Colton ended the call on his phone. He swung his legs out of the bed and picked up his clothes to get dressed.

"They're here?" Parker's sleepy voice asked from underneath a mound of blankets.

"Yeah." Colton reached out and brushed the hair from Parker's forehead. "You can stay in bed if you want."

"No. I wanna come. I'll be okay."

With a moan Parker crawled from under the blankets and grabbed his clothes. His neck was freshly bruised and he had a trail of dried spunk between his legs. Colton smiled smugly. Everyone would know that Parker had been re-claimed.

Parker Montgomery belonged to him.

"Don't cover your neck," Colton said.

Parker shot Colton a look. "Really? Don't be such a caveman. They all know I'm yours."

Colton pulled on his boots and stepped out of the cabin with Parker right behind, bundled in his winter coat.

Scar covered.

Stupid coat.

Sheriff Forrest stood near his department issued SUV, looking around at the campground. Carlton Butler and John Stone — his father and Jed's father — stood with their Alpha, flanking him in a familiar protective stance. The lycan doctor, along with two deputies, all members of the Forest View Pack, followed behind.

"Forrest," Colton greeted the other pack alpha. "Good to see you." He turned to the others and nodded his head. "Dad, John, Doc. This way."

The Forest View Pack followed Colton and Parker to the last cabin where Jed and Trey were waiting on the porch.

"Hi, Dad," Jed said and gave his father a weak smile.

"You okay, son?" John asked quietly as he looked over his boy's bruised face. He stroked a thumb underneath one of his bloodshot eyes.

"I'm fine, Dad."

Jed's breathing had settled, but he looked exhausted.

"He protected my mate," Colton said to John.

John patted Jed's cheek and smiled proudly. "You did good." He stayed with Jed, watching over him, while the doc proceeded to check him out.

Forrest and the others followed Colton into the cabin.

"That's him," Colton said with disgust, nodding his head towards the body on the floor.

Ethan lay nude on the floor in his human shape, his muscular body tinged an eerie blue color, with his neck twisted at an impossible degree.

"Did you have to kill him?" Forrest asked. "He should have been brought before the Council."

"He threatened my mate and my pack. You weren't in any rush to do anything about it, so I took care of it."

Forrest glared at Colton. Colton didn't care. He wasn't going to pussy-foot around and coddle the older man's feelings.

Carlton pushed the body with his boot, turning it so that he could see the face. "Ethan Braxton," he said with surprise. "He's the rogue? What the hell was he doing up here?" he asked in an attempt to cut the tension that was forming between the two alphas.

Colton reluctantly turned his gaze from Forrest to his father. "He killed everyone he blamed for his father's death, for losing his pack. I was apparently last on his list. He wanted what was mine."

"I kinda feel sorry for him," Parker said quietly. "He was clearly sick. He didn't have a pack."

Colton reached out and rubbed the back of Parker's neck. Parker let out a quiet sigh and moved closer to Colton. The wolf had tried to kill Parker again and again and still his pup felt sympathy for him.

Damn, he loved the hell out of his pup.

After the deputies took care of the body and scrubbed and cataloged the "crime scene" for the Council investigators, Colton walked with Forrest back towards the Sheriff's SUV. Their pack representatives followed behind them at a distance.

"You should know that two of your pack members have petitioned. I plan to accept them into Timber Pack."

Forrest ground his teeth and growled in his chest. "I'll let you have those two, but any more defections and you and I are going to have a problem."

"I didn't come to them. If people are looking to leave your pack, then that's your problem, not mine." Colton slapped his hand twice on the hood of the Sheriff's SUV. "Thanks for coming out," he said with a smile that was just a tad condescending, but it was time for the Forest View Pack to leave his land.

Forrest's lip turned up in a snarl and he spun on his boot heels and got into his vehicle.

Colton stood with his arms folded across his chest and Parker at his side. Jed and Trey took their positions and the Timber Pack stood ground proudly on their territory, patiently waiting until their guests left.

* * *

A week later, the pack gathered around the camp's main firepit. The moon, full and bright, began its rise into the sky, signaling the start of the ceremony.

Parker, Trey, Jed, Buck and Stan stood behind Colton.

Curtis and Shell stood before Colton. To Parker's eyes, Shell seemed perfectly calm. During his first change, he was a mess. In fact, he was already feeling the moon's effect on his body. He didn't know how she did it.

"Tonight we welcome a new brother and a new sister into our pack. Do you pledge your loyalty to Timber Pack?"

"Yes, Alpha," Curtis and Shell replied together.

Colton looked back to the Timber Pack. "Do you accept their pledge?"

"Yes, Alpha," the group replied.

Colton grasped the back of Curtis's neck, urging Curtis to tip his head to the side. Colton scraped the sharp claw of his thumb down the side of his neck, drawing a drop of blood. Colton leaned forward and sniffed, then he repeated the same with Shell.

"Welcome to Timber Pack, my brother, my sister," Colton said.

After handshakes and hugs all around, the entire group turned to Shell.

"How do you feel, babe?" Curtis asked.

"I'm a little queasy and a little nervous, but I'm fine. I feel great, actually."

Parker looked up into the sky and his body shuddered. "I feel it. I have to shift." He turned to Shell. His voice trembled as he fought for control. "Don't you feel it?" he asked as he rubbed his arms and stared at the moon.

"I guess."

"You guess? How can you— Oh god." Parker began to tear off his clothes. "I can't stop it."

Knowing that Parker didn't have control yet during full moons, Colton encouraged his mate to shift so that he wouldn't hurt himself. "Go ahead, pup. Don't fight it."

Shell turned to Curtis, her eyes widened in panic. "Is there something wrong with me? Why aren't I shifting too?"

Curtis took Shell into his arms. "There's nothing wrong with you, babe." He stroked her back as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Parker dropped to a crouch as the moon's pull took the last of his control. His body transformed, the white wolf pushing free. Once he finished shifting, he walked over to Colton. He nosed Colton's hand, wanting the contact of his mate. Colton pushed his fingers into Parker's white fur, rubbing and scratching him.

A knowing smile spread across Colton's face as he looked at Shell. "When was your last period?"

Shell put a hand on her hip. "Excuse me, no you didn't!"

"Your body won't shift if you're pregnant."

The entire pack gasped. Parker let out a surprised woof.

"Oh shit," mumbled Curtis as he dropped to the ground and then passed out.

* * *

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Parker looked up as Colton stepped into the room. His heart actually skipped a beat. He had never seen Colton look more handsome than he did right now.

Like Parker, he wore a black tuxedo with a dark forest green cummerbund and bowtie. His thick, black hair was styled perfectly. He had shaved and trimmed his goatee and mustache with precision.

Colton stood motionless, staring back at Parker. "Christ. You look fucking fantastic, pup."

"I was just going to say the same about you." Parker walked up to Colton. He brushed a piece of lint off Colton's shoulder. He looked up at his mate. "You're so handsome. I love you."

"I love you, too. Are you ready then?"

Parker nodded. "Yeah... You sure you wanna do this?"

"Of course. Don't you?"

"Yes."

Parker took the offered hand and followed Colton out of the cabin. They walked together to the common building.

Jed sat alone at the dining room table eating a plate of leftovers. He looked up when the pair entered the room.

"Wow. Look at the two of you."

Parker walked over to Jed and put a hand on his shoulder. "You sure you don't want to come?" he asked.

"I am not going to the prom by myself."

Parker felt bad for Jed. He had tried to get a couple of the guys he had been hooking up with to go, but none of them were brave enough to be seen with another guy.

Jed waved his hand at Parker. "Wipe that sad look off your face. Buck and Stan are coming over. We're gonna hang out. Maybe go for a run and do some hunting."

"Parker!" Shell called out, her voice loud and shrill.

Parker turned to see Shell shove the door open and walk into the mess hall with Curtis hot on her tail, holding up the hem of her dress.

Parker gasped. Shell was beautiful in a cobalt blue floor-length dress. Her hair was swept up in an up-do with a blue ribbon wound through it. Her make-up was stunning.

Curtis looked handsome as well in his black tux with a cummerbund and bow tie that matched Shell's dress. The two of them standing together made the perfect couple.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" she demanded, hands on her hips, which accentuated her baby bump. Not that Parker would tell her that. He wanted to keep his balls where they were.

Parker felt his pockets. He pulled it out of his jacket pocket and looked at the screen. "Oh. I didn't feel it vibrate. Sorry."

"Okay, girl. I need you to keep it real. I look like I'm smuggling a Thanksgiving turkey all up and through, don't I?" she asked as she waved her hand over her stomach.

Curtis put his arm around her. "Babe, I told you, you look beautiful."

She shoved his arm away and pointed her index finger in his face. "This is all your fault." Her voice took on a mocking tone as she mimicked Curtis's voice. "'We don't need a condom. Just the tip, just this one time, babe.'"

Parker pressed his lips together and tried not to laugh. Jed wasn't as successful and Shell shot him a glare that could kill.

Parker actually managed to not laugh and to speak with a straight face. "Shell, you look gorgeous, bump or not."

"Yeah?"

Parker nodded. "Yeah."

Curtis put his arm around Shell's shoulder. "See, babe, I told you."

Shell turned and glared at Curtis, but the adoring look in his eyes melted her anger. He tipped his head down and kissed her tenderly.

Parker turned away to give them a little privacy.

Trey walked in. He hitched his thumb over his shoulder. "I'm heading out to pick up my date. I'll see you all there."

"Wait," Jed called out. "Let me get some pictures."

Jed pulled out his phone and snapped a bunch of pictures of the couples as well as a few group shots.

Parker used his phone and took one of Jed, Trey and Colton, the original trio.

As they all left the mess hall, Parker looked back and saw Jed sitting at the table picking at his food while staring off into space. He couldn't recall ever seeing Jed look lonely before and the sight almost broke his heart.

"He'll be fine," Colton whispered in his ear as he rubbed the nape of Parker's neck with his thumb.

When they walked into the gym together, Parker was so nervous he couldn't even really take in the decorations. The gym was decorated in an "enchanted forest" theme that bordered on tacky.

Colton grabbed Parker's hand and pulled him close. "You're not ashamed to be seen with me, are you?" he joked.

"Of course not." Parker hadn't even realized that he had been avoiding touching Colton.

When he felt Colton growling, he looked around and saw the source of his annoyance. Seth and Kim were glaring at both of them with distaste.

Parker decided then that if he was going to have a good time, he was going to have to ignore all of the haters and the rival pack members. He gave Colton's hand a squeeze and led him towards the refreshments table.

And they did have a good time. Their pack stayed together most of the night, Colton and Parker, Shell and Curtis, Trey and his date.

Somehow Seth managed to win prom king and Kim was his queen, but Parker didn't really care. Of course he felt that Colton should have been the king.

Colton wanted one last slow dance with Parker before they left. Slowly they moved together to the ballad's rhythm, Parker in Colton's arms and Colton's head resting on top of Parker's.

"Do you think things will change after graduation?" Parker asked.

"Probably."

"Do you think everyone will stay together?"

Colton took a moment and then spoke. "I think everyone will be busy doing their own thing, but the pack will always stay together. Trey will leave for school, but he will be back."

Parker took a deep breath. "You guys are like my family."

Colton's arms tightened around Parker. "We'll always be there for you and for each other. Don't ever forget that."

As they moved, one of Colton's hands slid down Parker's back and rested on the top of Parker's ass. Parker felt something move against his stomach. Colton's cock grew bigger and harder and Colton began to grind it into Parker, moving in rhythm with the music.

"You wanna get out of here?" Parker asked.

The pair said a quick goodbye to their friends and hurried out of the gym to Colton's car.

When Colton passed their turn, Parker turned his head and looked out the window, trying to figure out where they were going.

Colton turned onto the two-track gravel road that led up to the old water tower. He parked his car and grabbed Parker and pulled him close. He grabbed Parker by the back of the neck and held him tight as he kissed him hard.

"Let's get in the back."

Parker crawled over the seat into the back seat. He shrugged off his tux jacket and laid back against the seat and let Colton settle on top of him.

Colton stared down at him as he stroked his fingers through Parker's hair. The level of emotion in Colton's coal-black eyes took Parker's breath away.

"This is kinda like our first time," whispered Parker.

Colton smiled. "Show me your belly, pup."

Colton aggressively kissed Parker while Parker ditched the cummerbund and untucked his shirt. Colton pushed his hands away and undid his pants. His hand slipped inside and wrapped around Parker's shaft. He stroked his hand up and down the silky smooth skin.

Parker moaned against Colton's mouth. Colton broke the kiss and kissed his way down Parker's neck. He flicked his tongue against Parker's ear. "You want me to suck you?"

"Oh god, please, Colt."

Parker's hands slid into Colton's hair. He gave his mate's head a little push and Colton slid down. Parker moaned unabashedly as his dick was surrounded by the wet heat of Colton's mouth.

Up and down Colton slid while sucking gently, just the way Parker liked it. Parker writhed on the seat as Colton expertly worked him. When a finger slid between Parker's crack and pushed inside, Parker lost it.

Parker's hand gripped Colton's hair in a fist. "I'm gonna come."

He grunted and bucked on the leather seat as he came in Colton's mouth. His hand loosened and fell from Colton's head as he slumped boneless against the seat.

Colton moved on top of him and kissed him. Parker tasted his load on Colton's tongue. He reached between their bodies and freed Colton's cock. He tugged at the hot shaft.

Colton grabbed Parker's wrist and stilled it. "Save it. I wanna take you home and make love to you."

"Oh. So you're saying you don't have the stamina to go more than one round?"

Colton's eyes flashed amber. He pushed Parker back and they shifted positions so that Colton could straddle Parker's face. He pushed his cock between Parker's lips, forcing it open. He thrust his hips hard and fast. The head of his cock pushed against Parker's throat while his heavy balls slapped Parker's chin.

Parker was able to suppress his gag reflex as he took Colton deeper than he ever had before.

"Gonna fucking come," Colton grunted between gritted teeth. He grunted rhythmically as his cock spurted over and over into Parker's hot sucking mouth.

Colton slumped back against the opposite door and tried to catch his breath.

Parker smiled. "Now, you were saying something about making love to me when we got home?"

He laughed as Colton scrambled over the seat and started the car.

* * *

ONE MONTH LATER

Parker woke and looked over at the clock on his nightstand. It was just after midnight. Even though he hated leaving the warmth of their bed, he needed to pee. He slid from underneath Colton's arm and got up and used the bathroom.

After he washed his hands, he decided that he was hungry. He went to the kitchen and opened the small fridge. Nothing caught his eye. Knowing that the kitchen in the common building was stocked, he decided to run over there.

"Colton," he whispered. "I'm gonna go to the mess hall and make us some sandwiches."

robcub32
robcub32
4,338 Followers