Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my ass back and thrust my hips forward, slowly, feeling him slide in and out of my warm and wet softness. His hands were on my hips, pulling me to him as I thrust forward, bringing him even deeper inside of me. I brought my head forward and kissed him deeply, tasting the lingering flavor of me on his lips as our tongues met. I could feel myself start to build again, and I broke away to place my hands on Alan's knees and grind against him even slower, thrusting my breasts out. His hands moved from my hips to them, kneading them more roughly than before and tweaking my nipples.

I was trying to prolong things, but my body had other plans as I moved faster against him, leaning forward to him again as I started to grind into him relentlessly. His hands were back on my hips, his grip hard as he pulled me towards him, both of us calling out as I thrust my hips towards him, making him go deeper and deeper inside of me. I could feel myself start to tighten, my hands gripping the back of his neck as I rode him.

I opened my eyes to gaze into his as I came, and I saw a look of recognition flash across his face as I began to squeeze him. He said my name and groaned as I spasmed against him, and I could feel his seed deposit itself inside of me, fluid and hot. I stopped moving against him and fell forward, feeling his arms wrap around me as small aftershocks came over both of us from time to time, our breathing slowly becoming regular.

I fell into one of those asleep but not asleep spells with him still inside of me, and came to as I heard him saying something, muffled against my shoulder and hair.

"What?" I mumbled, not moving.

"Ten years...I was so stupid...I'll never leave you again...I'll never leave you again..."

I wrapped my arms around him tighter, squeezing him into me as he squeezed me into him.

12