Time After Time Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you looking at, perv?" Joey asks. David sees that Joey is trying to cover his crotch with his hands and wonders why,Joey has been acting real shy,David thinks.It started right around the time of his attempt. He brushes it off: maybe he's just more self conscious.

"Your thighs, dude," David lies. "You can really tell you been working out."

"Oh, thanks," Joey replies, David thinks that Joey's blush got darker.

"Get your big ass in this hot tub," David says, and then mentally kicking himself for making Joey uncomfortable, he quickly adds, "I already poured you some champagne." The sun was making its way up in the sky over the waves and sandy beach. The cool sea breeze that David feels on his skin, in contrast to the warmth of the hot tub, is completely wonderful to him. He turns to voice this to Joey, but finds that he is already sleeping."Guess Joey wasn't kidding",David thinks to himself. He looks so peaceful that David wants to put his arm around him and cradle him. "Why not go for it?" a voice asks in his head. David is sure that this voice is not his own, but since it's in his head who else could it be?"Your best friends, Joey could probably use the affection",the voice continues to speak in David's head. The voice seems to speak the truth, so David follows it's advice. David puts his right arm around Joey, and Joey immediately curls up into his embrace.His body always responds to mine, David thinks. "I wish I could find a chick like that". David runs his hand gently across Joey cheek. He wonders why Joey is so self-conscience because, to David, Joey is very good looking. "He misses so much pussy because he thinks he can't get the girl",David thinks."And half the time they are practically humping the ground in front of him trying to get his attention".David runs his hand down Joeys chest liking the soft feel of his flesh. This all seems a little odd to him but David decides that it's not really that strange."It just feels good because he's my boy, and I love him, nothing gay about it".When David brushes his hand across Joey nipple, Joey lets out a soft moan. This excites David. It always excited David to hear moans, and when watching porn, he always had to have the sound on. His cock is becoming very stiff. He repeats his circular hand movement around Joey's nipple, and this time Joey moans in his sleep a little louder. David doesn't know what he is doing, but he knows he can't stop. This is just too exciting to him, as out of character as it is. He gently moves Joey so that his back rests on his chest."He's out cold",David thinks to himself."This feels right, and I know it isn't, but that just makes it more exciting".David runs his hands up and down Joey's chest. David is so turned on he can feel the bubbles of the Jacuzzi caressing the head of his cock. He wonders if Joey's cock is hard."One way to find out",the voice speaks in his mind again. David reaches down in the water and feels his heart race. His hand brushes the head of Joeys cock and he moans and whimpers a little. This makes David feel like he's going to shoot his load. Those sounds coming from his best friend are driving him insane with passion. He then gently rubs the head of Joey's cock in a soft vertical motion. This feels like an out of body experience, David feels that detached from himself. David sees Joeys eyelids start to open, and is snapped back to his normal self."What in the hell came over me?"David scolds himself.

"How long was I asleep?" Joey asks, blushing a little. David thinks"it's probably because of his massive boner",and then feels guilty for causing the problem.

"Not long," David replies, "maybe fifteen minutes." David is glad that Joey has not yet asked about why David it holding him, and he quickly adds, "You looked like you might slip under, so I grabbed you."

"Oh, thanks." Joey replies. He shifts himself off David and stands up to get out of the hot tub. "I'm going to bed before I drown myself." Joey says, "Mind if we hold off on the champagne?"

"Sure, no problem, dude," David replies. " I'm actually getting kind of sleepy." They walk back inside the villa together after David turns off the hot tub. The bedroom is just as plush as the rest of the villa. The bed is king sized and topped with a golden colored comforter whose material is exotically soft to touch. The nightstands are the same rich mahogany as the living room set. From the window David has a nice view of the beach.What the fuck just happened?David thinks to himself as he peels the comforter and sheets back.I just felt Joey up and I liked it.His head is spinning, and he feels jittery like he drank ten shots of espresso. David gets into bed, the sheets feel like silk on his naked body. He is sure sleep will not come easy for him, his cock is as hard as steel, and his heart is racing. David cannot remember ever feeling any emotion this strongly. He fights with an animal like urge to go to Joey's bed and ravish his body. I guess this is how vampire's blood thirst must feelDavid thinks to himself then laughs. He finds no humor in this, but laughs anyways, he is scared and laughing helps.Sleep nowthe mysterious voice speaks in his mind again, this voice seems to have the power to control David's actions, because his eyes are becoming very heavy.Who are you?David whispers to himself as sleep surrounds and captures him. The voice laughs in his mind triumphantly.

Chapter 3: The Dark Priest

The man who shall be known for now as the dark priest, stands in a circle with a five point star in it's center. One yellow candle faces the east, while a blue candle faces the west to represent water. A green candle is glowing to the north for earth, and a red candle to the south for fire. He is naked except for the gold pentagram that hangs around his neck. His flesh, which is remarkably youthful considering his advanced age, is gleaming in the soft candle light due to the ointment he has rubbed his body with for the ritual. He is coming out of a deep trance, feeling his astral body return to his physical body with ease. Opening his eyes, he feels a smile rise to his lips and he laughs triumphantly. In ancient Egypt, it would have been impossible to get into a person's head that easy; they would know how to put up mental guards to keep people like him out of their thoughts."Mankind thinks they are so advanced with technology", the Priest thinks. "But they have lost so much, and gained so little".He picks up his dark cloak off the floor; it's the same shade of blue as midnight. On the back the symbol of an owl is hand stitched in golden thread, it's the symbol of the order the Priest belongs to, one of the few left that practices the ways of days since forgotten. He drapes it across his extremely defined shoulders, and pulls his hood over his short-cropped gray hair. He had searched for a pair of souls as powerful and old as this David and Joey for most of his adult life. When one day he was on business in northern California, buying some investment property. A member of his order had suggested dealing with the Macmillan firm. Upon meeting Grady Macmillan, the priest could feel the power of his bloodline,"he's a descendant of the druid kings"he thought to himself. Wanting to know more about this man, he placed the thought into Grady's head to invite him over for dinner at his home. He did this with a handshake, a trick he had been using to his advantage since learning it at thirteen years of age. When the priest was introduced to Grady Macmillan's wife Sandra he thought to himself"so the king has married a queen, she is a descendant of Egyptian nobility, a daughter of the Nile".But his greatest surprise came when he entered into the Macmillan's den. Incredible energy that only he could see, but he is sure felt by all. He had never been in the presence of such untamed raw power; it could destroy him with ease if trained to do so. On the ground he sees two teen boys wrestling,"they are soul mates!"the Priest thinks to himself,"true soul mates!"People always used that word, with no real understanding of it's meaning. To have a soul mate means your existence can be traced back directly to the divine source of all. Souls that old only reincarnate every thirteen million years, and only two can exist on earth at a time. From that time on he watched them closely, waiting for the prefect time to act. He was responsible for the Macmillan's trip to Europe, and for them wining the trip to Del Coronado, all with a little magical assistance."Soon I will be master of time and space"the priest thinks,"I will use their combined creative forces to open a portal to the past".He was a little disappointed at first that the soul mates are both male, but after observing the chemistry between them his spirits are quickly lifted. Even in their current form, the pair of souls still longed for each other."Yes, getting them to make love will be an easy task, and then I will know power beyond any mortal"the priest thinks to himself. If the other members of his order find out what he is up to there will be danger for him, but he works carefully and tells know one of his doings."Soon not even the order will be able to stop me, I will be master over them all"."Blessings to the dark Gods" the priest says out loud in a deep demonic voice.

Chapter 4 : Joey

"Something is wrong with David, and I know it's my fault somehow"Joey thinks to himself. He is in the limo with David; they are on there way back to the villa from Seaworld. David had been unusually quiet all morning, he picked at his breakfast, unlike his usually feeding frenzy. By the time they got inside Seaworld he was coming out of his funk a little, but he was still distant. Joey felt a little weird from all the attention they got from pulling up in a limousine, when he and David arrived at Seaworld, a teen girl snapped pictures of them, probably thinking they were famous. David definitely looked like a teen idol in his true religion blue jeans, and fitted black tee shirt, a pair of ray ban glasses framed his handsome face. He turned heads in the park all day, a pair of soccer moms pushing strollers started blushing like school girls when David had said good afternoon to them.

"That shark tunnel was great wasn't it? Joey says, he sees David is looking distant again, and attempts to rope him into a conversation.

"Yeah that was my favorite attraction too" David replies, Joey notices David won't keep eye contact with him, which is very unlike his usually attentive gaze."Maybe I said something in my sleep that freaked him out"Joey thinks,"that's when he started acting a little strange, when I woke up in the hot tub".Joey is sure this is the case and continues to analyze it further."I probably had one of those weird dreams and started moaning his name or something, that's why he had his arms around me when I woke up".Panic starts to flood Joeys mind, he is sure this is what happened."Now he can't even look me in the eyes".Panic causes asthma to attack Joey, he had not had an asthma attack in years, but it was back with a vengeance.

"Hey Joe are you alright?" David says, "You're not alright" David answers himself, obviously noticing Joeys labored breathing.

"Here drink this" David says handing Joey a can of coke from the small refrigerator. The only thing that would ease Joey's asthma besides his atomizer was a cold can of coke, Joey is surprised that David still remembers that after all these years.

" Lay down a catch your breath" David commands

" I'm...I'm...okay" Joey pants; his air hole feels like it's the size of a pen cap. David manhandles Joey to a laying position, resting Joey's head on his lap. His touch somehow makes it easier to breath, like magic his breathing is returned to normal. David's hand is resting on Joey's chest gently stroking in vertical motions. His touch is like blue fire, warming Joey's soul, and making his groin alive at the same time."Get hold of yourself"Joey thinks, he is wearing basketball shorts and a matching Lakers jersey, and knows if he pops a major woody it will be noticeable. David's strokes become longer, extending from Joeys neck down to his belly button, then back up again. Something about his touch is strange to Joey, almost sexually intimate. As much as Joey would have liked to remain in his current position, he could not, he knew his cock would betray him.

"That was weird Joey says, sitting up and distancing himself for David, " haven't had an attack like that since summer camp days".

"Glad that coke still does the trick" David replies, he has a weird guilty look on his face that Joey doesn't like very much.

David is not very good at keeping secrets, and the look on his face suggests he has one hell of a secret he's keeping from him."He finally figured it out"Joey thinks to himself,"he knows somehow about why I tried to kill myself".

Like most suicides and attempts, the general question surrounding Joey's was: Why the hell did he do it? From the outside looking in Joey seemed to have it made, popularity, best grades in the class, athletically gifted. His family life was not very happy, but a lot of kids had it far worse. Joey's Dad found it hard to keep work because of an alcohol addiction, he could get violent when drunk, and had beat Joey up a few times, but despite this Joey desperately craved both his parents approval. It was the fear of further losing his parents approval that caused Joey to try and take his life. During the summer before the start of junior year, Joey started having these visions. Sexually charged dreams more vivid than anything he had experienced before. For two months straight Joey was tormented nightly with these erotic terrors. He would wake up sweating and out of breath, hopelessly turned on, and miserably confused. He had never really thought about gay sex before, yet in his dream he was committing the most explicit sexual acts with David. The words that finally pushed him over the edge came from his father one night while watching TV.

"You know" Kevin Lockwood said, " If I had to choose between my son being a mass murder or a queer, I'd pick the murderer, at least he wouldn't be no candy ass faggot".

Normally Joey would have ignored his father's ignorance, but because of two months of near sleepless nights his defenses did not react as usual. His father's statement had crushed him, but what really polished him off was when his mom replied:

"I think I agree with you honey"

Sitting in the back of the limo Joey tries to switch the track this train of thought is heading down."You're over analyzing things"Joey thinks to himself"David is probably just tired, or hell maybe he is depressed, it happens to everyone".

"Hey, sorry if I have been weird this afternoon" David says, as if reading Joeys mind. "I did not sleep much, guess I was too excited".

"It's cool man, Joey replies, hoping that he does not sound too relieved. David smiles at him, but he still looks sort of strange to Joey. Once they arrive back at the villa David announces that he is going to take a nap. Joey is actually glad; he hopes that the rest will place him in better spirits. It's around 3:30pm so Joey plans to do a quick run on the beach; he takes off his basketball jersey and puts on his running shoes. The sea breeze is cool against his bare chest, but the heat of the summer sun still brings Joey to a sweat quickly. Puffs of sand clouds kick up behind him, as his feet mercilessly pound the shore. He is unaware of a pack of girls he runs past, he leave them discussing how good the boy in the purple shorts looks.

"Did you see his ass?" one of the girls exclaimed, casing the rest to giggle. When Joey runs he becomes completely absorbed with the feeling. He loves to feel the burn of his leg muscles firing up, loves the cold air flooding his lungs. Everything is clear and defined when he is running the world seems understandable. Bad memories melt away as he increases his speed. Everything he thinks he is, or wants to be disappears, and all that left is the world blurring by him. Because of his focus Joey doesn't see the guy that just dove in front of him to catch a football, until it's too late to change directions. With quick reflects Joey tries to hurdle himself over the stranger, he almost succeeds, but his left foot does not clear the strangers leg, and Joey Falls painfully to the sand, feeling the rough grains dig into his skin.

"Oh my bad dude" the stranger says, "are you alright?". Joey can see this guy is about his age, he looks like he might be of Asian descent, his eyes are sort of slanted and he has jet black straight hair, that is worn in a short Mohawk. He is in pretty good shape except for a soft midsection.

"No harm no foul" Joey replies, as he is picking himself up off the ground. Sand is stuck to his sweaty face from the fall and he absentmindedly brushes his cheek. From the corner of his eye he sees another guy running up to them.

"You guys cool?" the other boy says, "that looked pretty bad". Joey notices the other boy looks just like the one he collided with, except his hair is short and spiky.They must be twinsJoey thinksbrothers for sure.

"I've had much worst" Joey replies and smiles.

"My name is Jan" the stranger says, "and that bitch that threw me that bad pass is my twin brother Ron"

"it's not my fault you can't catch pussy" Ron says, and shoves his brother playfully. Joey shakes both their hands and introduces himself.

"Well Joey" Jan says "let me get you a cold beverage from our cooler, it's the least I can do considering I just tried to kill you"

"Sure" Joey replies, in all honesty he is very thirsty. He walks with the twins back to their cooler; two red beach chairs sit by it. On a portable radio Jay-z raps on about going H.A.M hard as a mutha fucker. Jan opens the ice chest and takes out a pitcher that looks like lemonade, he pours some out into a Styrofoam cup, and hands it to Joey. It definitely is lemonade, but made with gin and tonic water.

"How's your lemonade?" Jan ask and tips Joey a sly wink.

"Very strong" Joey replies, this causes all three guys to start laughing.

"I don't think I've seen you around before" Ron says, "are you from SD?"

"No" Joey replies, "me and my buddy David are just here on vacation, we are from up north"

"Cool bay area in the house" Jan says then adds "you got any ecstasy with you?" Before Joey can answer him Jan interrupts him and says:

"Relax dude I'm just kidding"

"Our parents are having a party tonight" Ron says, "You and your buddy should come, but it's a costume party so you have to dress up"

"Yeah" Jan adds, "All the people our age end up in the boat house, last time things got pretty crazy".

"Cool" Joey says, "I'll run it by him, thanks for the invite". The conversation is pleasant between them. When Joey finishes his drink Jan pour him another one, by the time twins pack up to leave, Joey realizes that he is tipsy.

"Can we give you a lift back to your hotel?" Jan ask.

"No thanks" Joey replies, "We are staying right here at Del Coronado"

"Okay cool" Jan says, "I will text you the address, hope to see you there".

Joey walks back to the villa, he has too much alcohol in him to run anymore. He genuinely likes Jan & Ron, they seem like pretty cool guys to him. It was never easy for Joey to make friends; most of his social circle consists of people he knows through David. He feels proud of himself for branching out, even it happened by accident.

When he opens the door to the villa he sees David waiting for him at the kitchen table. The bottle of champagne from last night sits in a silver bucket surrounded by ice.