Time After Time Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are man, I was just about to call you" David says, he was looking much better, more like his usual self.

"Sorry" Joey replied " Just went for a quick run since you were sleep"

"Well" David says, "I thought we could plan our night." he lifts the champagne out of the bucket and smiles.

"Okay" Joey replies, "but just one glass for me, I tripped over this guy at the beach, and ended up having a few drinks with him and his brother" Joey notices David's disappointment so he quickly says "they invited us to a party tonight too".

"Oh yeah?" David says, a smile starting to rise to his lips. David loves parties as much as Joey hates them. "Then why don't I put this back in the fridge, and you can make us both a couple of drinks from the bar"

"Deal" Joey says, and heads over to the bar. He finds the gin and pours some into two tumbler glasses. He then adds two ice cubes apiece, and finishes up with some tonic water. Sitting at the kitchen table Joey tells David about his fall, and meeting the twins. David is in stitches, laughing so hard at one point he spits out his gin and tonic.

"Guess we have to find a costume shop" David says, he has finished his drink and heads to the bar to refresh it.

" Or maybe a second hand store" Joey suggest, the idea just floats into his mind out of nowhere, as if somebody just placed it there.

"Funny" David says, "I was just thinking the same thing before you said it."