Time and Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now; I understand how long that is and as an extra treat for bringing me a multiple orgasm last night I'll make you a deal." she leaned forward.

"Listen closely. Every time we have sex there will be at least two orgasms and, as per your wish, I will be enjoying all of them. For every orgasm over one I will reduce your denial by a month and let you keep your ten seconds. . . However, and this is very important to your situation, if you fail to provide two orgasms then I add a month and you lose ten seconds off your time bank."

He tried to wrap his head around everything she was telling him. His body burned with the surge of energy that was fueling his straining cock. This was all he wanted in more, but four years. She couldn't be serious, but the look on her face told him she was.

"Lastly, I'm not going to go without getting fucked for almost four years. So I need you to figure out how to fuck me while locked up. If it's a really good idea I'll take a year off your date. Sound good?"

He nodded in approval.

"Good. Now put your blindfold on and lets get started."

The last thing he saw as he put the blindfold on was her placing her hands between her legs and spreading them. As sexy, mischievous grin spread across her face. His heart was pounding. Hoping he could provide her the two orgasms she required and praying his tongue could give her three.

She watched as he crawled to her, thinking about how horny he must be. She had no intention of denying him for almost four years, but that's what he believed. And that's what mattered. She was still astounded at how satisfying his frustration was to her. . . And she wanted not only to keep it that way, but solidify this arrangement as their norm.

As his head pushed his way between her legs she ran her hands through his hair and her head fell back. She let out a soft moan as hips lips showered her thighs with kisses. She was already soaked.

She was thinking of the orgasms he was going to give her and also wondering how long it was going to take him to think of buying a strap on and wearing it for her. It amused her to know that she was making him the instrument of his own frustration and torment.

His tongue had barely parted the lips of her dripping wet shaved pussy when she felt her first orgasm begin to well up inside her.

'Yes!' she thought. 'Time and pressure.'

12