Time at the Pleasure Beach

Story Info
A family gets a holiday memory to last.
4.2k words
4.26
115.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-July and the traditional time for the Patterson family holiday, which they were taking at their usual spot, Blackpool. Kevin, their only son who had just turned 18 had begged for his family to let him go abroad with his friends, and her husband had always tried to convince her to go somewhere different like Spain or Greece. Mrs Patterson however insisted that they all went to their usual place. Eileen Patterson metaphorically wore the pants in her household even though she was the only female in it; her husband and teenage son both no match for her fiery temper, authoritarian personality and firm beliefs in discipline. She could have them cowering in fear in an instant if she wanted.

Eileen Patterson loved to come to the west coast on her holidays, she had fond memories of it from her childhood, and despite her husband and son expressing their hatred of the place she would keep coming back every year as long and as often as she was able. Plus she knew the reason they wanted to go on foreign holidays, they wanted to look at all the half-naked women sunbathing and getting up to all kinds of depravity. No, Blackpool was where they took their holidays; she liked the beautiful scenery and coastline, and her memories.

The part of Blackpool Eileen always chose to stay at was away from the pleasure beach and the boisterous nightlife that went on there, it was a quiet area with more of a tourist feel, hardly any bars or clubs. Her son Kevin, although 18 had not been allowed to drink therefore bars, pubs and clubs were steered well clear of. He was an exceptional student, gifted and destined to achieve. He was her pride and joy; she kept him close and kept him away from the distractions or vices that others his age got up to.

The family had just finished eating at their regular holiday restaurant and were taking a leisurely walk along the beach under the moonlight. Noise from the pleasure beach nightlife could be heard on the night air and Kevin constantly looked towards the bright coloured lights and fireworks in the distance as he strolled downtrodden alongside his parents.

Thinking to himself that his friends were probably in Ibiza now, clubbing being wild and partying with girls, probably half naked girls. He had seen the shows on TV and images in lad's magazines, there would be plenty of female flesh on show and here he was in boring Blackpool, again.

Mr Patterson noticed his son's unhappy mood and made a suggestion.

"Let's go further down the beach, see what all the noise is about" he declared cheerful.

It was a nice cool night and his wife surprisingly made no protest so the family strolled along the sand towards the lights and noise. Perhaps Ronald thought to himself that his son might get a better look at what kids his age got up to, and maybe even be able to slip away and explore on his own.

As they got closer to the nightlife the tide began to come back in and they had to quickly leave the beach, realising where they were Eileen decided that it was time to go back to the hotel.

"Time to go back" she announced heading back in the direction they had come leading her husband by his hand, her son reluctantly following.

She realised however as they headed back roughly in the direction of their hotel that she was lost, she had not been in this area having always relied on the beach for a route. This part of the town she suddenly noticed had a lot of people, crowds in fact, and there were lots of nightclubs, pubs and bars.

A gang of young men were hollering and making gestures at a group of girls, some were responding with calls and rude remarks of their own. Close by a drunken teenage lad sat on a bench beside the road being sick; two skimpily dressed girls comforting him.

Kevin stared wide eyed at these girls, one of them bent over to talk to the drunk stroking his back and her breasts nearly fell out of her low cut dress, the other girl was sat undignified beside him her legs open.

Eileen noticed her sons gaze and she snapped at him, "It's rude to stare Kevin."

This embarrassed Kevin, his mother shouted loud enough for the two girls to hear and they looked on bemused as she grabbed onto him pulling him alongside her.

Walking further through the nightlife the family witnessed more and more drunken behaviour, most of which Eileen loudly voiced her disapproval, causing both the male Patterson's embarrassment. It was getting late and Eileen realised that she was truly lost and she started to look for a Taxi to flag down.

The clubs, bars and drunkards started to thin out as they moved away from the busy part of the nightlife and the family turned into a narrow side street between some shop fronts and the back of a large nightclub. Eileen noticed a large group of drunken women enter at the other end. There was around fifteen of them and they were mostly late teens early twenties, scantily dressed in various fancy dress costumes such as schoolgirls and nurses. Most of them were wearing what resembled belts rather than skirts along with thigh high stockings, suspenders or over knee socks. They were drunkenly singing rude songs, shouting lewd comments and flashing their breasts at two men leaving the street ahead of the family.

Eileen had noticed the group too late after this event, thinking that she was too far down the street to turn around now; she noticed her husband and son blatantly ogling the flesh on display. Annoyed she squeezed her husband's hand hard and then grabbed Kevin by his gripping it, forcing them both to stop their gawping.

There was a car parked half way down the narrow street leaving only a small gap to squeeze past it single file. The Patterson's started to file through just as the group of women made it to opposite end of the parked car waiting for the family to pass. Some of the girls were jeering, wolf whistling and shouting things at Kevin.

A girl dressed as a devil yelled, "Hey sexy"

"Come over here big boy" A naughty nurse shouted.

Eileen huffed and grabbed her son's hand pulling him along tightly, knowing she was embarrassing him but not caring as he was too good for them.

The group noticed the hand holding started to heckle and shout further.

"Mummy's boy" several chorused laughing.

"Aww baby needs his mommy" A cow girl pointed out mocking.

"Mammas boy look at these", a blond girl dressed as a schoolgirl called out as she kneeled up on the car bonnet and flashed her breasts at him.

Kevin stared wide-eyed, it was the first pair of breasts he had seen up close and he was mesmerised by their pert perfection, jiggling slightly. He could feel his erection stirring in his trousers. His mother pulled on his hand harder and she shot the flashing blond girl an evil glare, this made the group mock and taunt further, and another girl dressed like a nurse opened up her uniform to reveal her much larger breasts.

Eileen tugged her sons hand as they approached the front of the car; wanting to get out of the street and away from the group of indecent young women. Her husband was the first to make it out of the gap and he held his gaze directly ahead, she knew he knew what fate he would endure from her should his eyes meet that or any other part of the girls. As she reached the exit she made a point of barging roughly past any of the group barring her way as she continued to pull Kevin along behind her.

Just as she made it clear of the group two of the girls dressed as schoolgirls moved in front of Kevin breaking her grip on him and they pushed back towards the car and the group cheered. Eileen spun around to see him being pushed backwards over the car bonnet her view slowly being obscured as group crowded around him. Her last sight of her son was of one girl pushing him backwards over the bonnet while the breast flashing blond kneeling on it held his arms above his head.

"We've caught us a mummy's boy ladies" the blond shouted triumphant.

The group cheered and crowded round tighter making it impossible for Eileen to reach her son, she looked at her husband expectant.

"Ronald! Do something" she hissed.

He laughed in response, "Let the boy be Eileen. They are only having some fun!"

This enraged Eileen, and she screamed at them, "stop it, leave my boy alone, get your filthy hands off my son" her demands falling on deaf ears she tried to get through the frolicking crowd.

Kevin was looking up at the sexy girl in fancy dress school uniform kneeling over him. He could see right up her skirt at her skimpy tight white panties; he could also see her breasts since her shirt was still undone from her flashing. The girl was evidently drunk, laughing and making a show of holding him down by his arms as though he was a prisoner as other girls pawed his body and said crude things. Although easy for him to escape he was very turned on, and as more and more hands grabbed at his crotch and one got a tight hold on his dick before quickly letting him go, he did not even considering it.

As another girl ran her hand over his groin she made contact with his erect dick to his horror she began to tell her friends loudly.

"Oh my god mummy's boy has a hard on" she shrieked and giggled.

Kevin remembered that his mother was somewhere in the vicinity, embarrassed he made an attempt to cover his crotch. The blonde girl holding his arms lent forward in response to his effort, her breasts popped freely from her flimsy cropped shirt right in front of his face.

"What a naughty boy you are, you need punishing" she said smiling at him.

She shifted herself so that she could kneel on his left arm pinning him, then she lent over his body, her crotch inches from his face and he could see wisps of her pubes and the outline of her pussy mound, with her free hand she made a grab for his fly. Kevin panicked as he realised what she was trying to do.

"Please no, don't" he pleaded as she grabbed a handful of him before resuming her effort to undo the buttons on his jeans.

The other girls were laughing and helping to hold him down as the blond in the school girl uniform slowly opened his buttons, a cheer erupting as she ceremoniously undid every one. When she undid the last she ripped open his fly and his tented boxer shorts became visible to everyone. Kevin struggled harder, but stopped when the girl sat back, her white panty covered mound resting firmly on his face, he could smell her pussy, immediately turning him on and he enjoyed her scent. His enjoyment of her fragrance was short-lived as the girl grabbed his hard cock and pulled it through the opening of his boxers; he now had the new sensation of someone else holding his member.

Eileen was hoarse from screaming and frustrated at not being able to get to her son, most of the girls were a lot taller than her petite frame, she had tried to push past yelling all kinds of insults but the girls were ignoring her. At one point she had managed to catch a glimpse through the crowd and was reeling at what she had witnessed. A girl was sat over her sons face whilst masturbating him towards the rest of the cheering group.

Yelling louder Eileen began to strike out at the girls blocking her path, she had to reach her son, "out of the way harlots, leave my son alone you dirty bitches" she screeched.

A large woman dressed in a cowgirl outfit suddenly stuck out at her with a slap knocking her backwards and she landed with a bump on her backside. Outraged Eileen looked for her husband Ronald expecting him to do something but as her searching eyes found him she was met with the view up a French maids skirt as a girl stepped right over her, the little red head maid was panty less, wearing fishnet stockings, and leading her willing husband by the hand away from the crowd.

"Ronald, Ron, what are you doing?" Eileen screamed making a grab for her husband's leg as he was led away. She then grunted and tried to shake free as she was pulled to her feet by the large cowgirl and another woman dressed as a cop and ushered towards the front of the car.

Kevin was in heaven, the hot girl kneeling over him was wanking him off and he had felt several other hands touch his penis. He had grown daring beneath the panty covered crotch and had stuck his face into it and kissed stuck out his tongue a couple of times to taste her through her flimsy panty material. The crowd was cheering and chanting.

"Toss him off, toss him off" they chorused.

He could then hear a chant that was confusing him

"Birthday girl, birthday girl" they all repeated over and over.

He tilted his head as best he could and straining to see from beneath the blondes skirt he could make out a pretty brunette wearing large badges and with balloons tied to her outfit and there was a learner plate on her chest. She was now directly between his legs and was laughing and giggling as the chant continued.

Mr Patterson was lead to where he could see the back of a brown haired girl covered in silly string, balloons and badges standing between his son's legs. The little red head maid had caught his eye earlier as he had tried to see over the crowd to see what they were doing to his son Kevin. She had caught his gaze and all he did was smile at her and she walked over to him and took him by the hand and had led him through, still holding onto his hand now. He had seen his domineering wife fall over, but he did not care, his son had never been allowed to live, be free or even with girls and he was not going to help ruin this moment for him. Plus the red haired maid was stunningly beautiful.

Eileen was frog marched next to the car bonnet where she saw her son's penis still being manipulated by a girl sat over his face as another girl, from the chants the birthday girl was between his legs groping his body. She had never witnessed such a degrading display and was furious her son, her pride and joy was being treated this way.

"Get your filthy paws off him, he's my son, leave him be" she constantly shouted and screamed for them to stop. Then to her horror the chant unexpectedly changed.

"Suck him off, suck him off" and the little brunette lowered her mouth onto her son's penis.

Eileen stopped her protests, the act made her pause and catch her breath, she had never dreamed of seeing such an act performed before her, especially containing her son and she felt funny inside. Her son's penis disappeared as the birthday girl swallowed it whole, then it reappeared glistening with saliva only to again vanish as the she bobbed her head with an increasing pace spurred on by jeering.

Kevin let out a light groan of pleasure as he felt his cock surround by wet and warmth and then he was in ecstasy as a new feeling of sucking pressure began, he realised he was getting a blow job and it was probably from the birthday girl. He looked up at the panty covered mound inched from his face and fuelled on by the pleasure he was getting from the blowjob he pressed his face back into the blond girl's crotch this time with a frenzy and he sucked and probed her pussy with his tongue through the side of her panties.

The school uniform girl ground her crotch into his face reciprocating before rising off him slightly; she reached beneath her skirt and pulled her sopping panties to one side displaying her trimmed puffy blonde pussy to Kevin before lowering herself onto his face again.

Eileen had watched all of this in disbelief, the uniformed girl humping her son's face, the birthday girl assaulting his penis. She fought in vain to break free from the grip of the two much larger than herself women who held her and in her struggles another shocking sight caught her eyes. Her husband Ronald was leaning against a wall, his trousers around his ankles and the panty less maid and another girl dressed as a nurse were taking turns sucking his penis. He was plainly enjoying the attention as he had a hand on each of the girl's heads in order to direct their attention towards his erect member.

Furious but unable to break free from the hold on her, Eileen began to scream a torrent of abuse at the girls molesting her men, "Whore, slag, harlot, slut" she roared.

The girl sat over Kevin's face had noticed the tirade of abuse over the cheers and chants from the rest of the drunken girls and caught Eileens fierce glare.

"Bring her over" she beckoned to the cowgirl and nurse holding her

As Eileen was pushed towards the car bonnet and the disgraceful sight of a now top naked girl sucking exuberantly on her son's thick penis the crowds cheers died down. The blond schoolgirl sat over her sons face made no indication that she was to remove Kevin tongue but she did push the birthday girl away from his penis, in doing so it sprang upward and swayed lightly in full view of everyone. The women cheered loudly as it did. Eileen took another intake of breath at the sight, and she felt the funny feeling inside again. It was a lot bigger than her husband Ronald's she thought momentarily before cursing herself for having such dirty thoughts about her son.

"What were you saying" the school uniformed blond asked her.

"Let go of my son you whore, he's mine, let go of my son" Eileen without hesitation began to demand.

The crowd laughed and mocked her; the blond smirked then leaned over and grabbed Kevin's member sucking on it and bobbing her head wildly before letting it go and sitting back up again grinning at Eileen.

"Mmmm, mommy's boy does have a good cock" she cooed laughing and the crowd joined in.

Eileen fixed her gaze on her son's thick youthful member, flustered by the events, angry at the way these whores for abusing her men she launched into another tirade her emotions getting the better of her she let out a Freudian slip however.

"Get your filthy sleazy hands off my husband and my son, they are my boys you whores, they are my cocks..." Eileen's eyes went wide as she realised what she had said.

There was a gasp and a murmur from the women at this, but the blond on the bonnet smirked and motioned to the larger women who took tighter hold of her, crossing her arms behind her back and pushing her forward over the bonnet close to her bottom naked son.

"Well if it's yours then you take it" the blond sneered drunkenly into Eileen's face and she pushed her head down towards her sons hard cock.

Kevin could not see or hear what was going on, he had been happily getting his first blowjob while licking the pussy of the blond sat completely over his face; he had happily carried on lapping away at the newfound taste when the blowjob abruptly stopped. He thought the school uniform blond was going to get off him as he had heard his mother familiar screaming briefly, but then the blond had clamped her thighs over his ears. Unable to move he simply carried on lapping away, he had felt another mouth briefly on his cock but it was a fleeting moment much to his disappointment, now he could feel the night breeze on his cock unsure of what was going to happen next but excited at the possibilities all the same.

Eileen closed her lips tight shut as the blond pulled her by her hair and roughly rubbed her face over her son Kevin's lovely youthful cock, as her face rubbed over the flesh her lips occasionally tasting it Eileen felt the fight go from her. Confused, flustered and furious the mix of emotions caused her to open her mouth to let out scream but as she did her sons erect penis entered her mouth and the blond quickly forced her head down causing her to gag.

"Suck or choke bitch" the school uniformed blond spat in her ear

Eileen thought to herself she had no choice but to suck on the young cock in her mouth and she had to show that she meant it or the girl was going to hold her down on it and she would choke. It was the only way she reasoned feeling dampness between her legs.

Kevin Patterson felt a mouth envelope his penis, it was not the birthday girl, or the one who briefly sucked him before, this one was better than them both, it was really working him and he was having all kinds of waves of pleasure he could feel the lust in the effort by this person.

12