Time at the Pleasure Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronald Patterson could not see through the crowd that had around the car bonnet, this did not bother him though as he was fucking the sexy stocking clad red head maid doggy style as he kissed and fondled a lovely brunette nurses tits, he was hoping he would get to fuck her as well. As he looked up another girl came over to him, a school uniform wearing brunette with black stockings and suspenders, she opened her shirt as she got closer to him and he smiled at her before reaching out and grabbing one of her bra covered firm breasts.

Eileen could not believe what she was being subjected to, bent over a car bonnet and being forced to suck on her son's penis. Her son's magnificent thick youthful penis that was planted firmly between her lips and whose pre-cum she had tasted seconds earlier.

The crowd were cheering and egging her on, she was wondering where this was leading when she suddenly felt her long dress being lifted up at the back and a probing hand crept up her thighs and grabbed her crotch. Eileen muffled a protest but her mouth was wrapped tightly around her sons prick and the blond school girl was forcing her head there. The hand up her skirt groped at her damp pussy and fingered her through her panties at first before pulling them roughly to one side and beginning to probe and poke her pussy, with one finger at first before sliding in another two.

Eileen gave in to this assault and she bucked against the hand as it worked a rhythm on her sopping cunt, she started to exert real effort on her son's fine organ flexing in her mouth. The blond reached down and in a motion snatched open her dress and pulled open her bra releasing her breasts and started to play with one of them. She was tweaking her nipple hard, pulling on it fuelling the crowd's enthusiasm and they started to whistle and jeer encouragement.

Kevin noticed the increased effort being taken on his penis and he could feel his orgasm building, he started to gasp and groan into the sopping pussy above him, he felt a bolt of extreme pleasure shoot through him and he arched his back twice before shooting his load into the throat of the person sucking his cock. He bucked several times firing three more violent loads into the willing mouth clamped tight around his prick and he could feel it gulping his seed.

As he finished cumming the school uniformed girl above him lifted off his face. Wanting to see who had gave him the amazing blowjob he lifted his head up noticing at first a pair of magnificent breasts, then a familiar blue summer dress, then to his horror, his mother's lips around his dick sucking the last of his cum from him, some dribbling from the corner of her mouth. There was a woman dressed as a cowgirl behind her looking like she had her hand up her dress. As he searched around for his father he noticed a redhead in school uniform being fucked from behind, on closer examination it was his father doing the fucking. He was speechless and in total shock, the drunken crowd carried on cheering and to his amazement his mother carried on sucking his dick even as it started to lose its hardness.

This is the pleasure beach? He thought to himself, I hope we come here again soon.

12