Time Differences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers

"Lord," murmured Jemima, who was now standing by the bed, watching closely.

Sarah began gasping rapidly, and I wondered if I should pause for a moment to let her recover. But before I could bring myself to do so, her gasps suddenly turned into a groan -- not an orgasm, I thought, just a vast release of tension -- and she grabbed at the flesh on my hips with both hands, digging her nails in hard enough to hurt. The shock tipped me over the edge, and I came into her convulsively, groaning myself.

"Oh," she said, "oh, Simon -- I am sorry..."

"No," I said, carefully lying down on top of her as my erection began to shrink "no problem for me. I just hope that you're okay."

"I am well," she murmured.

"Lord, Sarah," said Jemima, laying herself on the bed beside us, "but you do fuss so. It wasn't so terrible, was it?"

"No," said Sarah, very quietly. "But I hope, Mr Evans..."

"What?"

"Augusta told us," she began, "that you had said -- that these things are tiring for you. I hope that you are not utterly exhausted."

"No," I said, "not for long -- and you were both worth it. In fact, I should confess something to you."

And so, after I'd extracted myself from Sarah, I sat cross-legged on the bed and explained about the special treatment I'd wheedled out of the House to make sure that I was up to what might be needed. By the time I'd finished, the two girls looked stunned -- but also, I was pleased to see, amused.

"And so you may -- service us as we may demand?" said Jemima, at which Sarah did look rather shocked.

"According to the House," I said. There was a pause.

"Simon," said Jemima, looking wonderfully languorous as lay slumped back on the bed beside Sarah.

"Yes?"

"You said -- you implied, earlier, that a man may cover a woman from behind, like a beast."

"Yes, it's possible."

"Could we perhaps -- attempt that?"

I blinked. Perhaps the rustic side of this girl was making her a bit more sexually experimental than I might have expected. "We could," I said, "though it's not always as stimulating for the woman as the other way round."

"Nonetheless -- I would like to do this."

"Any particular reason?"

Suddenly, she looked unhappy. "You have made a beast of me, Simon. To be tupped like a beast seems to be my fate."

Okay, so the farm girl still had a streak of Victorian submissiveness to her -- or maybe she still had problems with shame about looking me in the eye. But what the fuck, maybe she just needed to work this through. "Okay," I said, "I think that I'm ready to go again..."

Tentatively, as Sarah watched in quiet fascination, Jemima raised herself onto hands and knees on the bed, and turned her back to me. I raised her dress a little, then shook my head. "Please," I said, "take that off. I know that houses were cold where you came from, but I really prefer you naked."

She paused for a moment, then sat back to a kneeling position and pulled her dress off again, before going onto hands and knees once more. I smiled. "Nice arse, by the way," I said, and Jemima giggled. Okay, expect the farm girl to know that word if anyone would. I touched my left bicep with my right hand again, and felt the surge through my body -- not that it needed very much, really; having two eighteen-year-old girls taking turns with me was proving a hell of a turn-on in its own right. Still, my cock leapt to straining attention as I placed myself behind Jemima and between her legs. I took it in my right hand and held Jemima's hip with my left.

"There," I said, carefully adjusting our relative positions. "Does that feel right?" I asked, and she replied with a wordless murmur. "Okay," I said, "now..."

I pushed forward, and she gasped quietly -- she was still quite tight -- but then she wriggled, pushing her hips back.

"Tupped like a beast," she said suddenly, "oh lord, tupped like a beast!"

"If that's how you want it," I said. She responded by wriggling her hips and whimpering a little. I caressed those hips while rotating my own, driving deeper into her.

Then I became aware of Sarah, who was still naked and now lying alongside Jemima, running a gentle hand along her back. "Oh, my sweet Jemima," she said, "you are the loveliest beast I have ever seen -- and Mr Evans is surely the finest beast in all this world." Then she moved her head forward and kissed Jemima on the cheek.

But Jemima just moaned at that. "Oh, damn your love-talk, child!" she snapped, and Sarah gasped and pulled back; those were strong words, I gathered. "Tup me harder, Evans!" Jemima went on, "Tup me harder!"

I had the feeling that I'd just been addressed like a farm-boy who was doing some odd job in the stables for her. On the other hand, she was grinding a trim young arse and a snug, warm cunt against me, and my cock was happy with the situation, so I decided just to do what she said, thrusting as hard and fast as I could while she wriggled and groaned and Sarah sat back and watched with a stunned expression. Jemima pushed back, but I was heavier and stronger, and I found that I'd soon pushed her a little way up the bed, and I was increasingly leaning over her. However, the effects of having my cock deep in a cunt, and now of her buttocks pressing against me, were suddenly too much, despite whatever the House had done to me, and I came with a loud groan, pouring myself into her, then slumped back on my heels. This pulled me partly out of her, and she reacted by pulling herself off the rest of the way, slumping forward to lie face down on the bed for a moment as her cunt left a trail of my semen across my thighs and the bed. But almost instantly, she rolled onto her left side, partly curled up. With her eyes shut, she pushed her right hand into her own crotch, and began rubbing furiously.

"Lord have mercy!" said Sarah, "Has she gone mad?"

"Only temporarily," I said, slumping back to a more comfortable sitting position. Then Jemima clenched herself around her hand, and groaned orgasmically. That done, she relaxed slowly, and her eyes opened.

"Are you unwell, sweet Jemima?" Sarah asked her.

"I am well," Jemima answered. "Oh, you poor sweet goose, Sarah! 'Twas just tupping, but oh, didn't Augusta speak the truth -- there is joy in it!" She grinned. "And have you never dreamed of being as carefree as the beasts?"

***

"If you leave this room, turn left, and go ten metres down the hall, you will come to a door on your left," the House said. "Enter there."

"Should I accompany Mr Evans?" Miss Halstead asked.

"If you wish," the House said evenly, and she evidently decided that she should. I still didn't believe much about what was going on, but I didn't see any point in arguing until I had a better idea about this huge, crazy joke, so I followed the House's directions. This took me to another small room, with a domed ceiling and what looked like big picture windows, except that they were facing onto blank walls.

"Now what?" I asked. The House said nothing, but I felt the floor beneath me sinking, as if we were in a lift -- heck, the room evidently was a lift; the blank walls turned into a moving tunnel. Miss Halstead looked even more surprised than I felt, even panicky.

I began to ask her if she knew what was going on. But before I could get a sentence out, the world flew away above our heads.

***

"What Simon did to me felt -- strangely comforting," Sarah said carefully, "but to be like a beast... That is not what I want."

"So what do you want?" I asked. She bit her lip at the question.

"Augusta spoke of bathing with you," she said eventually.

Right -- so along with my randy farm lass, I had one girl who wanted to feel clean about getting laid. "No problem," I said, and led Sarah through to the bathroom, where I closed the door and called for a 360-degree shower once again. She shivered for a second, although the water was pleasantly warm, and then looked at me.

"Just -- stand there for a moment, please, Simon," she said, and I shrugged and obeyed. She walked slowly around me, and I had the feeling that I was being inspected from all angles. Then she paused. "Please, House," she said, "make all these walls into mirrors."

The House obeyed, and she laughed giddily as we were suddenly surrounded by an infinite series of naked startled-looking men and slim, girlish, naked women, both soaked and dripping.

Sarah paused in her walk. "You know," she said, "I always took an interest in the great works of art. My parents quite encouraged me in this, although they tried to be careful as to which volumes of prints I read from Papa's library."

"I'm no work of art," I said.

"No? But you resemble some sculptures and paintings which I was told not to consider..."

"I'm a nude man," I said, "there are some standard features..."

She smiled nervously. "Those are the features which I was told not to examine," she said, and continued walking round me.

"But I'm not a statue," I said, "I've got fully working parts." I grabbed her and hugged her as she went past, and she squealed in surprise and excitement.

"Come on," I said, "we probably ought to get clean."

I found the soap-substitute, and gently washed her down, caressing her breasts and buttocks in the process, and then her pussy. She tensed again when I touched her there, but relaxed after a moment. When I was done, she asked to return the favour, and although she spent a long time on my chest and back, she eventually progressed below the waist. I gave her time to gather her courage, and sure enough, she eventually began soaping my cock and balls, and then looked me in the eye and grinned sheepishly when my cock began to swell again.

"I still find it difficult to believe that I can accommodate that," she said, then looked back down.

"You like to look at things, don't you?" I asked. "You like to watch." She nodded slightly.

I turned fully around, letting the shower wash the last of the suds from my body, then said "shower off, warm air," and the House obeyed. I grabbed two towels from their water-tight locker, and gave one to Sarah before I started drying her down. She took the hint and returned the favour.

"Come on," I said, "there's something else for you to watch."

I led her back to the bedroom, where Jemima was still lying sprawled on the bed, still naked.

"Excuse me," I said, and got her to move to one side while I lay flat. My cock was still swollen, and grew hard as I just looked at Sarah while feeling Jemima brushing against my side.

"Come here," I said to Sarah. "Now, kneel over me -- one knee on either side of my legs. That's it. Now, lift yourself up and move a bit further up..."

She got the idea, but still gasped as I took my cock in hand and placed its tip at the entrance to her cunt. "Look at it," I said to her. "See it? Now lower yourself onto it."

After a moment, she obeyed, and groaned softly as my erection filled her again. "Right," I said, "feel free to rest your hands on my chest -- I can take your weight. But now, you can watch me while I fuck you."

"While you -- what was that word?" she asked. Jemima next to me sniggered; I assumed that either she'd heard things on the farm that she wasn't meant to, or she'd made a very easy guess.

"It's a very rude word for what we're doing," I said. "don't repeat it in public, or I'm sure that Miss Halstead will spank your bottom."

Sarah pulled an unhappy face, and I guessed that this was a more plausible prospect than I liked to think. I tried to distract her by rolling my hips, pushing deeper into her, but she looked thoughtful for a moment.

"And do I ... fuck ... properly, Simon?" she asked.

"Goose!" said Jemima with a giggle before I could think what to say. "No young lady can do that properly. But Mr Evans appears to enjoy your impropriety."

"Uh, yeah," I said, and reached up with both hands to cup Sarah's breasts. "They're lovely," I said, "wonderful nipples," I added, running my thumbs over those.

"Truly?" Sarah asked. "I thought them -- flawed."

"Smaller than some, but very sweet," I said, pushing slowly up into her.

"No, not my breasts -- the, ah..."

"Your nipples? They're magnificent."

"I thought them terribly large and dark."

"You... Oh." I smiled at her. "You've been looking at too many old paintings," I said. "Painters more or less leave those parts out. I guess it's more respectable. But large and dark is how they're supposed to be. And bloody sexy, too."

"Oh!" She smiled back. "Thank you!"

"House," I said, "make every wall here into a mirror -- and the ceiling."

Sarah and Jemima both gasped, and I winked at Sarah. "Feel free to watch carefully," I said, "and believe me, every part of you is worth looking at from where I'm lying."

She giggled, and I continued to move, pushing up into her until she began to breathe audibly in time with my thrusts. Then I raised myself up and began to kiss and tongue her nipples; the deep breathing continued, although I was no longer pushing into her, and she ground her crotch into mine while wrapping her arms around my head.

Eventually, I broke off my attention to her nipples, and lay back again, once more placing my hands on her breasts. "Now..." I said, but then I realised that she wasn't paying much attention to me. She was gazing, wide-eyed, at the mirrored wall at the head of the bed; in other words, she was staring at herself, naked, her breasts clasped in male hands, her thighs around a man's hips, her own hips moving back and forth, back and forth. I responded with movement of my own, but she seemed intent on the mirror as a series of moans built up in her throat. It was clear to me -- and doubtless to Jemima -- where Sarah was going, but she seemed almost lost, stunned by the thrills that she was getting from her pussy and breasts -- and from the sight of herself. The moans grew louder, sharper, and more frequent, until her whole body seemed to pulse on top of me and around my cock, and she squealed and then relaxed.

"Heavens above," said Jemima, who was leaning on her elbow beside me, "I never knew that you had this in you, young Sarah." But Sarah didn't pay her any attention; it was clear she wasn't finished yet. She gazed down at me, shifting slightly to get a view of the point where our bodies were joined. She looked more startled than ever, and more focussed; after a moment, she closed her eyes, screwing them up tight as she began to drive her hips into a frenzy. I guessed what might be needed, and released one of her breasts to move my hand down to her pussy, placing my thumb to ensure that her clitoris was being stimulated. That earned another series of gasps, and when I moved my hand and hips slightly, those gasps rose to a crescendo, before she went quite limp. I wondered if she'd fainted, but when I grabbed her body with both hands to support her, she opened her eyes and gave me a faint smile.

Meanwhile, this flattering display had sent signals pulsing to my own groin, and I pushed up hard into her once, twice, three times, lifting her up from the bed, before I gave a groan of my own and felt myself pulsing into her. She focussed a little more, and to judge by her slightly puzzled smile, she felt my ejaculation as it happened.

"Oh," she gasped, "oh, but this is strange -- strange and wonderful!"

***

For a very few seconds, Miss Halstead and I were falling away into darkness, and my stomach was in revolt, and I knew that this was more than just a mental hospital. Then, as we fell away from our starting point, the darkness was relived by an arrays of lights, and I almost threw up. But before that could happen, I felt as though our fall was being gently slowed, and we both landed, more or less gently, on the floor of the room.

No, not a room -- a vehicle. Looking around, I forced myself to accept the reality of the situation; we were in space, which meant that we'd been in free fall for a moment -- and if I understood how these things worked, the thing we were travelling in had now begun accelerating, giving the sensation of weight. Come to think of it, I felt oddly light; evidently, we weren't now getting the equivalent of full Earth gravity.

I took a deep breath and looked around. Miss Halstead was curled up on the floor, moaning softly; she was taking all this worse than me. But anyway; outside the craft we were in, the glittering shapes I'd seen in the rich blue sky when I first arrived were now visible in sharp relief -- a mass of objects (Satellites? Stations? Spacecraft?) in most but not all directions. But that seemed crazy; wasn't space supposed to be mostly empty?

Anyhow... The craft was moving, looping around the thing from which we'd fallen, and suddenly I got a better view and my brain adjusted. It was a giant ring shape, rotating gently against the background of stars and objects. (Oh yeah, you spin things for the feeling of gravity, don't you?) The outer edge of the ring was opaque, even dark, but the inner surface seemed transparent...

Okay, that was the sky of the world where I'd just been. And fuck, the thing was huge...

I sat down on the floor next to Miss Halstead, who looked at me with terrified eyes. "Okay," I said to the walls, "I'm convinced. I dunno if I've been kidnapped in time or by aliens or what, but this isn't just a joke, is it?"

"No," said the House. "I can explain further if you will permit me..."

***

As I got my breath back, Sarah gently raised herself off me, and then lay down and pressed against me, on the other side to Jemima. "My," she said, "but is this ... this kind of love-making always like this?"

"Quite often," I said, "although you two seem to be taking to it very well."

They both giggled, and then we all fell silent for a while. Then, businesslike again, Jemima lifted herself off the bed and once more gathered up her dress.

"You don't have to go," I said.

She paused, and looked back towards Sarah and myself. "Would you like me to stay all the night?" she asked.

"I'd like both of you to stay," I said. "I think we all need the comfort, after all."

Jemima smiled uncertainly, put her dress aside, and lay back down beside me. For a moment, we were all silent, and then we all realised that we were all looking up at the mirrored ceiling, where we could see ourselves, side by side and nude. So we all laughed at once.

"Is it like art, Sarah?" Jemima asked.

"It's a fine enough picture for me," Sarah replied, before rolling onto her side to nuzzle up against me.

Strangely enough, I slept better that night than I ever had since I'd arrived in the future. The next morning, though, the two girls were up and about before me. I'd had hopes of more fun then, but they both turned very businesslike and slightly distant on me. I guessed that they were still deciding what to think about themselves now, so I didn't say much. We went to breakfast together, though, and found Augusta and Clarissa both already there -- sitting at opposite ends of the dining room. Both gave us opaque looks as we came through the door, but when we joined Augusta, her gaze turned into a nervous smile.

Jemima leaned over to her before sitting down, and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Oh, my sweet dear," she murmured, "we three are sisters now..."

It turned out that the House wanted to talk to the girls that morning -- it had its own ideas about how to find out about our times from us, or perhaps about human nature, which I realised that I'd never understand -- and so I was left at something of a loose end. I felt, frankly, too used up to look for more exercise, and so I went for a walk outside the house. I contemplated walking as far as the menagerie it had created some way round the ring of this miniature world, but I was intercepted first. "May I speak with you?" Georgiana asked, walking up to me with an air of twitchy nervousness. She was another brunette, slim to the point of being skinny; she didn't seem to talk much, except in occasional rushes; I got the impression that she was almost as stressed by our situation as Clarissa, but wasn't going quite so wildly crazy.

Spinneret
Spinneret
121 Followers