Time Flies

Story Info
Slave is punished for being late.
1.5k words
4.25
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are late, slut," said Mistress Chanel, when She opened the door. She was stunning in Her black leather skirt and vest, which showed off Her shapely legs, and deep cleavage to good effect, and Her dark hair swept wildly over Her shoulders. Even though She was a full head shorter than me, She looked tall and regal, and I trembled in awe of Her.

"I am sorry, Mistress, I missed the turn twice," I said, hoping She would understand. After all, this was the first time I'd been to Her house.

"No excuses," She said pulling me in the door, Her midnight eyes smoldering. She pressed me against the wall and cupped my balls in Her hand. "You will be punished. You realize that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, with downcast eyes.

She lead me into the living room, first ordering me to leave my clothing in the front hall. I undressed, but not quickly enough; She slapped my ass hard with Her hand, and I quickened the pace. Following behind Her, I watched Her wide, sexy hips sway as She walked. Stopping when we reached the living room, I attempted to cover myself. I didn't know She'd had guests. Two of Her lady friends were sitting sipping tea or coffee. One was a slender blonde with perky tits, wearing a red leather mini-dress. The other, a lovely plump woman with light brown hair, in a simple white cotton dress. Forcing my hands behind my back, my Mistress pushed me into the center of the living room, facing Her guests. My face turned red, and I didn't know where to look, but my cock hardened. She attached a small leash to it, and handed it over to the big sexy woman in the white dress.

"I will be right back," She said. "This slut needs a lesson in keeping time, and I'll need a few things." Her friends simply continued chatting and sipping from their cups, as I stood there, naked, my cock at attention.

Moments later, She returned, carrying a riding crop, a leather paddle, and a few floggers. She also had a bag over one shoulder, but I didn't know its contents. Taking the leash back from Her friend, She unfastened it, and put it in the bag. Then She pushed me to my knees and fastened a dog collar to my neck, with a short chain, and forced me on all fours. My cock was harder than ever. Just the thought of being collared, and lead around on a leash is enough to get me hot. Tying one end of the chain to the leg of a chair, Mistress Chanel forced my head almost to the floor. Pushing my legs apart with Her feet, She began caressing my balls, and I moaned for all to hear.

"What time did I tell you to be here?" She demanded.

"Eight thirty, Mistress."

"And what time did you arrive?"

"Eight forty two, Mistress."

"How many minutes late were you?"

"Twelve minutes, Mistress."

"Then you will get twelve strokes with my hand, twelve more with my crop, another twelve with a flogger, and twelve more with the paddle."

"Yes, Mistress." I said with a catch in my throat; a mixture of fear and anticipation welling up in my soul.

"Count with me, slut. Out loud, so that my guests can hear. And you had better thank me for every stroke you receive!"

"Yes, Mistress," I managed to whisper.

She gave as She promised, and I obeyed Her commands. Four times, I counted to twelve, as She struck me, and forty-eight times, I thanked Her most sincerely for my punishment. My ass was red, and hot by the time She was done, and She soothed it with Her gentle caresses, and kissed my cheek.

"Next time, either be on time, or call me if you know you will be late. I do not like being kept waiting, my pet," She told me with a calm, gentle tone. She knew that I would obey, and I took the punishment that She gave bravely, so She was no longer displeased with me.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, pour my guests some more tea."

She showed me where everything was, and I served Her and Her guests. The three of them made conversation, addressing me only to get drinks, or snacks; occasionally swatting my already sore bottom just for the hell of it. From time to time, my cock would start to go limp, and my sweet Mistress would order me to stroke myself, while She and Her beautiful guests looked on. I would get hard again, and each time, as my orgasm mounted, She would order me to stop. Mistress Chanel always took delight in pushing me to the brink, and then denying me my climax.

One of the guests, the slender blonde, admitted to being rather turned on by my submission, and my Mistress ordered me onto my knees to service her with my tongue, while She caressed my back, and slapped my ass from time to time. Flicking my tongue over her clit, and slurping noisily at her cunt, I made her cum with a shudder and a cry. My sweet loving Mistress then pushed my face between the legs of Her other guest, the sexy plump brunette, and I tongued her to orgasm as well, lapping up her cum like a kitten at a saucer of milk.

Pushing me onto the floor on my back, Mistress Chanel straddled my face, and began squeezing, and pinching my nipples roughly. Like Her guests, my Mistress was wearing no panties under Her skirt. I slid my tongue all around Her clit, and up and down Her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue deep inside, and drank down every drop of Her sweet nectar that hit my lips.

It didn't take very long for my breath to go short, and my body to start shaking, after Mistress Chanel ordered me to stroke my cock again. She pulled my hands away from my cock, just as I was about to cum, and I continued licking Her sweet cunt, while She tortured my nipples with Her fingers.

Soon She was shuttering to orgasm; She washed my face in Her juices while screaming Her pleasure to the Heavens, and gave my nipples a final pinch before dismounting.

Coldly, She ordered me to clean up all the cups and snacks. When I returned from the kitchen, She was completely nude and making adjustments on a dildo harness. Snapping Her fingers, She pointed to the floor in front of Her, and I hastily knelt before Her. Grabbing me roughly by the hair, She pushed the dildo into my mouth, forcing me to suck Her "cock". She fucked my mouth for a little while, telling me what a great cocksucker I was, before taking it out and turning me around. On all fours again, I felt Her grease up my asshole with some lubricant from Her bag. And greasing up the dildo as well, She knelt behind me and then pushed the rubber dick into my ass about a half inch, or so. Then She paused.

"Beg me to fuck you, whore!" She demanded.

"Please fuck me, Mistress Chanel," I said, shakily.

"You call that begging, slut? BEG for it!"

"Please, Mistress!" I plead, "fuck my ass! I need to feel your cock in my asshole! Please fuck me!" And I meant every word.

Slowly and gently, at first, She began pushing the dildo into my anus. Then She grabbed a fistful of my hair, and started fucking me harder and faster. With the flip of a switch, the dildo began to vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through us both, and I started furiously pushing my hips back, meeting Her every thrust. Reaching around and stroking my cock, She fucked me until She was near orgasm, while Her guests watched us, rubbing their pussies.

Then She unfastened the harness, leaving the "cock" in my ass. Sitting on a chair in front of me, She ordered me to stand, and then forced me to stroke myself again, while She moved the dildo in and out of my asshole. This time, as I informed Her that I was about to cum, She granted me permission to do so. She pushed Her breasts up to my cock as, body trembling violently with a most intense climax, I shot loads of semen onto Her, and covered Her tits, and belly with my cum. Grabbing my hair again, and forcing my face to Her breasts, She commanded me to clean up. I licked Her from Her neck down to Her thighs, cleaning my cum off of Her exquisite body. I was kneeling, and She pushed my face between Her thighs, and made me lick Her pussy once more. I thoroughly enjoy licking Her pussy, and I coaxed orgasm after orgasm from Her, as long as She let me, and I have no idea how long that was. It could have been minutes, or hours.

After we said our farewells to Her guests, She stroked my hair gently, and told me how good I was; what an obedient pet I was, and I beamed with delight at Her approval. I was so happy to have pleased Her so. She took me to bed with Her that night, and rewarded me by straddling my hips for one long, slow fuck before we drifted off to sleep in each others arms. As if Her pleasure weren't reward enough.