Time Flies When You're...Ch. 02

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to good dirty fun.
2k words
4.5
62.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Flies When You're Having Fun Ch. 2

Life was good.

Every day was sweet glory.

But, as was to be expected, after being granted all the sex in the world, I started to get cocky (no pun intended).

One fine day, I froze the world, whipped Junior out, and shamelessly started singing to the stopped goddess in front of me, ala Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange." But during my song and dance number, I happened to snap my fingers, and what happened? The girl came out of it, after only a minute and a half! Well, let me tell you, it was my turn to freeze at that particular moment. She looks at me, and her eyes are drawn down to my dick, of course. She just shakes her head and starts to walk off giggling. Of course, she doesn't get very far before she realizes that the rest of the universe is still stuck. She turns back, giving me a sincere what-the-fuck look, and I freeze her again before she has a chance to say anything. Good thing that still worked at least. Needless to say, after that temporary unpleasantness, I wasn't really in the mood anymore, so I hid the cannon and ordered an immediate retreat. But then on second thought, I felt the need to get back at the girl for giggling, so I yanked down her jeans and panties, exposing her nicely shaved pussy. I even rolled up her shirt a little so that anyone who might be looking would be sure to get a nice, clear view of her. After the usual seven minutes, time started up again. There was a shriek, followed by a lot of murmuring, but I didn't really notice, being so lost in thought.

What was this? I could unfreeze them now too? What good would that do me? Well, I didn't know at first, so I put it on the back burner for the time being.

The next day, I went down to one of my usual hangouts: the indoor swimming pool over at the high school. Lovely young ladies in tight bathing suits always seemed like a good idea to me. So I get there, and it's the damn boys' swim practice! Ugh, just my luck!

I sat down briefly, trying to decide where to go next. The only other person who was there watching was a blonde woman who looked to be about 35, wearing a tight, tucked-in shirt and jeans. She was watching with rapt attention as the guys stood around, waiting for practice to start. Now what was she so fascinated by? I could see her rubbing her hands together, squeezing her fingers, grinding her thighs a little, and biting her lip nervously. Maybe she was just a mom, there to support her little Billy or Bobby or whatever, but I didn't think so. She looked a little too young to be the high school mom type, plus she seemed to have a certain look in her eye.

Suddenly I had a mental picture of her, down there by the pool, hungrily "servicing" some of the swimmers, with her nice tits hanging out. The thought made me chuckle a little, but then I figured, Well, why not? I could make it happen, couldn't I? I could be a Sexual Santa Claus, so to speak. I decided it was a damn good idea. It was time to give a little back, you know? I moved a little closer to her and struck up a conversation.

"So, big swim fan?" I took her by surprise.

"Um, yeah, sure." After all my adventures, I had grown to be pretty bold, so I cut right to the chase.

"I bet you're just checking out all the packages, aren't you?" She stared at me in dumb surprise as I grinned at her.

"What? No. Of course not." She squirmed in her seat; it was great.

"I'll tell you what," I said, "I'll stop time for you, and you can go on down there and play with all the cocks you want." She pretended to look appalled.

"Okay, you go right ahead and do that," she said sarcastically. Clearly she thought I was nuts. But I knew what I had seen in her eyes upon first noticing her there. It was lust. Serious lust. When you've stopped time as often as I have, you get a chance to really look at people. You develop a good sense for that sort of thing.

Still looking at her, I flung my fingers out, causing all sound to vanish, until I snapped my fingers in her direction, bringing her right back out of it. After a second or two, her mouth dropped right open after seeing that I had done just what I said I would do. She looked back at me and I waved, smiling innocently.

"Well, they're all yours, lady. Looks like there's eight of them down there. You better hop to it!"

"What did you do?"

"I made it easy for you! A sexual fantasy, from me to you. Merry Christmas!" She continued to hesitate, but I could see that she was considering it. "Hurry! You only have six minutes left!" That got her going. She jumped down the bleachers, heading for the stopped swimmers. I put my feet up and waited to see what this little lady had in her. It was nice to put someone else on the clock for a change.

When she got close to a couple of the 18-year-old boys, you could tell that she was in her element. I could see that she'd totally forgotten that I was there, that the world was stopped. She had found her focus again. I watched as she went from boy to boy, rubbing and fondling their packages. Finding one she liked, she yanked the suit right down and fell to her knees, putting her face at the same level as the cock that now hung there. I laughed to myself as she admired the view. She managed to snap out of it after a few seconds and got right to work. With both hands, she yanked hard on the dick, nearly tipping the guy right onto her. She parted her knees, steadying herself, and got a good corkscrew motion going. Soon the cock was pointing toward the ceiling. It wasn't long before she took the cock right into her mouth, all the way in. She slammed it down her throat, over and over, with such speed and control. I remember thinking, This lady should be getting paid for this! I could hear her moans and sighs loud and clear, along with those great throat-fucking sounds, as the rest of the world silently gave her privacy. I think she managed to get the guy to come into her mouth. She must have swallowed him instantly.

She rose to her feet, watching fixatedly as the random cock shrank back down again. I guessed she had about 45 seconds left. I pretty much knew exactly how much seven minutes was with all my stoppages. I called out to her.

"Hey, you better get back here, lady! Time's almost up!" In a hurry, she gave the guy's cock a last tug and his balls a quick squeeze before pulling his suit back up. She trotted back over to the bleachers and the world resumed just as she was sitting down. The boy she had "serviced" jumped visibly, his hands moving toward his crotch in reflex. I always wonder what that split-second orgasm felt like to him.

The woman, still catching her breath, stared at me again.

"Follow me," she said simply, and got up to leave again. Curious to see where this might be going, I followed without a word. She led me into the empty girls' locker room and immediately began disrobing. I was quickly liking this lady more and more. When she had everything off, she faced me, already rubbing her crotch with one hand. "Do you like what you see?"

I did. She had a tight, curvy figure, with nice, long legs. She spoke quickly.

"I don't know how you did what you just did, but I'm seriously horny right now. I need some way to thank you, and since your mind is in the same place as mine anyway, I thought we should fuck. What do you say?" After a brief moment of shock, I answered by unzipping my pants and pulling my stiff cock out. "Ohhh, that's a good boy," she said, lost in her cock fantasy again.

I went up to her and squeezed her tits, hard. She responded by pulling on my cock eagerly. She parted her cunt lips and I pushed into her. I sat down on the bench, pulling her with me. She put one hand behind my neck and kept fingering herself with the other. There's something about a slightly older woman that makes you feel so dirty. This lady was really driving me wild. I reached around to finger her asshole and to give her a good spanking. She looked me in the eye as I kept fucking her like crazy. "Come inside me," she said. I was happy to do so. I pulled her waist toward me even further and felt myself let go, filling her pussy up. I pumped all the way in to really finish myself off.

She got up, went over next to the wall, and squatted down, facing me, with her hands on her knees and her cunt oozing my cum onto the floor. She looked at me, sweat shining on her forehead, breathing loudly in and out. Then she closed her eyes and just let me watch her freely as she steadily played with her cunt. It was so erotic that I was getting horny again. Her other hand went behind her to find her asshole again, wanting to continue the stimulation that I had begun there. I pulled my jeans down past my knees to get more comfortable. Then, we just sat there masturbating, she the exhibitionist, I the voyeur.

She planted three fingers in her cunt while rubbing her clit. She knew she was being watched and it drove her wild. She finally brought herself to orgasm, thrusting her hips in her pleasure. She opened her eyes and saw what I was doing. She smiled and came back over to me.

Pulling my hand off my cock, she held my wrists behind me, under the bench. Then, after one quick glance, she took my cock all the way down her throat, just as she had done with the unsuspecting swimmer. This woman was incredible! And to think I had almost left the poolside to look for fun elsewhere!

I was nearing orgasm again, but she teased me devilishly by letting my cock go and licking my balls instead. She sucked on each one softly, back and forth, back and forth, while my cock screamed for attention. My hips jerked toward her face, needing me to come. She licked my cock.

"Do you want to come again?" she asked, licking my cock, over and over. I couldn't even speak an actual word, but only groan in frustration. She went back to licking and sucking my balls, still holding my hands tightly. "Should I make you come? Should I drink down your juice? Hm?"

"Yes!" I shouted at last, shaking with need. Like a predator, she pounced on my cock, taking it deep into her throat, her lips locked tightly around it, granting me the friction that I needed so badly. When her lips reached the base, I exploded into her throat, coming harder than before. She retreated halfway and sucked me hard. I fed her generously, and she gulped it all down, evidently not full from the swimmer earlier. She grabbed my balls, as if to wring out every last drop. The lady sucked me dry, then popped me out of her mouth again.

This lady, whom I had just met, whose name I didn't even know, then proceeded to get dressed, and walk right out the door, smiling shyly as she left. But I tell you, I'll be looking for her by that that swimming pool again real soon!