Time for a Kit Kat Ch. 04

Story Info
Kat takes Evan and leaves him out in the cold.
2.3k words
4.18
36.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
101 Followers

"All ready for me you naughty little whore?" Kat asked, standing in the entrance to Evan's room. She wore her black "fuck-me" boots, a black bra, and her new pink strap-on dildo hung obscenely from her waist.

Evan had been caught in a blissful reverie; fantasizing about his gorgeous, blonde next-door neighbour. The cock-ring tight against the base of his dick, dressed in a pair of Kat's panties, and jerking himself off, he was sure he looked ridiculous. He was glad Katrina couldn't see him now.

"Mistress please don't shove that big dildo up my ass!? Shouldn't we start with the smaller ones?" Evan begged. He dared not to call her by her first name.

"Nonsense. This one's only a bit bigger than my middle finger and you loved it when I shoved it all the way up your tight ass, imagine how you'll like this? Come suck it first though, like the horny little slut you are."

Resigned to his fate at the hands of this diabolically perverted young woman, Evan crawled over to her on his knees. Fuck, did she ever look sexy though.

"Beg for it slut!"

"Please Mistress, please let me suck and lick your big rubber cock before you fuck me, please?"

"Yeah, you want it whore!" Kat shoved the dildo into Evan's mouth and began a thrusting motion with her hips. Evan just sat there, letting the 20-year old, red haired vixen fuck his face. "Come on slut, lick it, show me how much you love my cock!"

Fucked up. That's all Evan could think, this is fucked up. He thought Kat's older sister Sharon was kinky, forcing him to share his cum with her, but this was outrageous. Here he was slobbering all over a 6-inch dildo that was about to get rammed up his ass. And for what? To avoid a conflict with Sharon? She wasn't even his girlfriend. A beating from Mr. Graham, Kat's father? He was a successful lawyer; he surely wouldn't risk that by hurting Evan would he?

"Wait until we start work tomorrow pussy boy. I'm going to let you fuck me, would you like that? Fucking my tight little pussy bare back? No condom needed because you're going to lick the cum right out of me just like you did for Sharon." Damn it, thought Evan. He was going to have to face Kat tomorrow at work, or Miss Graham as she had instructed him to call her.

"Yffhhhh ggffffhhh," Evan tried to answer, but Kat merely rammed the dildo farther down his throat. He was struggling just not to barf.

"Okay sissy, give me the bottle of lube for your tight ass," Evan turned to grab the bottle he had left on the nightstand while he stroked his cock just moments earlier. Taking the opportunity, Kat kneeled on the bed and began rubbing the strap-on around Evan's asshole. Terrified that she was meaning to take him dry, he quickly handed her the lubrication they had purchased earlier that evening.

"All right, this feels so neat. Like stroking my own cock the way you do with your little dickey." Kat was pounding away at the dildo, covering it in the slick goo. "Does the little pussy boy want his ass fucked? Do you sissy? Beg me. Beg me to take your virgin ass with my big cock!"

"Please Mistress, please fuck my ass with that big, thick cock of yours. I need it so bad!" Evan alarmed at how raunchy he was getting. His dick was hard, standing at attention for the umpteenth time that day and was starting to chafe. "Owwww, oh Jesus, fuck, oooowwww!"

Evan moaned in a mixture of agony and ecstasy as Kat took him from behind. Slowly, gently thrusting the dildo in and out of his ass. The small dildo that was also being rubbed into her pussy was stimulating Kat, but not as much as the sense of power she felt. Fucking Evan ever harder, thrusting her cock into his ass the way she knew he wanted to do to her. This man she had a crush on for all these years, obsessed with her slutty older sister, now her little bitch. He had begged her to fuck him and she was going to make sure he got a thorough reaming.

"It's in all the way baby. You like that, does it feel good Evan? Naughty little whore you are. Do those panties feel good on your balls you sissy boy? You like getting your ass fucked like a faggot don't you!? Don't you?" Kat screamed and taunted him. She slapped his ass as she pushed the bright pink dildo in and out of it.

"Oh.... Yes..... Mistress. Fuck me, please keep fucking me!" Evan had his cock in hand, face down and ass up having his first orgasm from an ass fucking. Christ, am I gay? He thought to himself. This feels so good.

"Are you going to cum again pussy boy? Huh, minute man? How's your cock ring? Answer me bitch!!!" Kat pulled Evan's head up out of the pillow by his hair.

"No Mistress, I won't cum quickly on you again. Keep fucking me, I love being your bitch Mistress! Fuck me harder!" Evan gave himself over to Kay completely.

Pulling the dildo out of Evan's ass, Kat thought of another devious way to humiliate Evan. "Put on my skirt and my blouse."

"What?" Evan asked. He was actually starting to enjoy getting fucked up the ass and was surprised Kat had stopped. What had he done now?

"Pick up my skirt and blouse off the floor and put them on."

Complying meekly, Evan lifted the tiny skirt and put it on. It barely made it around his waist and his ass stuck out the bottom. Putting on the shirt was a similar ordeal; it got on, but barely. Kat stooped over herself and picked up the cum-soaked panties that had helped get Evan into this situation. Tying them over his eyes like a blindfold, Kat giggled.

"Now come with me." She slowly led Evan through the living room and opened the doors to the balcony. It was about 11pm and dark, but Evan could hear the sounds of the city below him. Not that he was able to see, but no one on his floor's level was out on their balcony. Kat placed his hands on the rail and returned to her place behind him, putting the head of the dildo back into his ass.

"Oh God no, please don't Mistress. Please don't do this. Someone might see!?"

"I know, now shut up and cum. If you cum it'll all be over." With that she began fucking Evan again from behind. Her chest bouncing off his back, the dildo moving in and out of his ass felt so good, he tried to keep quiet.

"Ahh, oooo," he cooed quietly, trying not to let anyone hear him. I just have to cum? God, this cock-ring! I've blown so many loads today. Fuck. All right, concentrate. Think sexy thoughts. Think sexy thoughts. Mmmm, Christina Aquilera, oh yeah. That Dirty video, naughty girl with her sexy red panties. Sweet tits. Oh, Jessica Simpson. Fuck, that body with the face of an Angel. Can't wait 'til Dukes of Hazard comes out. Mmmm Daisy. Hally Berry, oh that sweet black woman. Or Foxy Brown, oh yeah, sexy dark, brown skin like chocolate. Or Britney, oh baby. I'm a Slaaaaave for you. Oh yeah, naughty little knocked up Britney. I'd love to lick your cum-filled pussy. I wish Britney were fucking me in the ass right now. Oh yeah, "OHHH FUCCK!!" Evan moaned, blowing his last, weak little load of the day onto the glass pane of the railing.

"Good boy. Or should I say, good girl." Kat joked as she pulled the dildo slowly from Evan's ass. The coolness of the night's air hit Evan as the stimulation stopped. Kat popped back inside and shut the door to the balcony, leaving him alone. After a few seconds, realizing he no longer felt Kat's presence behind him; Evan removed the panties that Kat had used to blindfold him.

It was a clear, dark night with a slight chill in the air. Feeling cold, Evan spun to enter the balcony door, but Kat had locked it. He was stuck, out on the cold balcony, in a schoolgirl's outfit. He began to panic, "Let me in, please let me in Kat!"

Evan was practically begging in a hushed voice. Kat, although she could hear him fine, mimicked that she couldn't hear him and smiled wickedly. Kat turned and headed into the bedroom, leaving him there.

Whack! WHACK! Evan pounded on the window this time. "Let me in!" He shouted near the top of his lungs. Kinky sex was one thing; Kat was not stranding him out here all night.

Just then, the balcony light for the unit next door lit up and Evan could hear his neighbour fumbling with the lock on her door. SHIT! Katrina was probably coming out to see what all the noise was about. She was a gorgeous blonde that gave him butterflies, he thought he might have a chance with her. Now she would see him dressed up like a woman, fuck! Thinking fast, Evan quickly tore off all the clothes, using the plaid skirt to cover himself as best he could. Better to be seen naked than dressed like a woman he thought.

Katrina had lived next to Evan for a while now, seeing him briefly in the hallways. He and the younger woman had obviously been having pretty hot sex given the sounds passing through the walls. But now the racket on the balcony was a bit much and her curiosity got the better of her. She was lonely enough without the constant sounds of sex emanating from next door. Flicking on the outside light she was trying to remember how to get the door open. Too busy with work and home late most nights, she never went out there.

At last she managed to get the lock undone and opened the glass door. The door seals sucked and stuck a bit, but within a second she was out in the cool night air. Pulling her robe tightly about her neck she glanced up at the night sky, glimmering stars and the pale light of the moon reflected off of windows. Remembering why she was out there, she quickly glanced at her next-door neighbour's balcony.

There stood Evan, holding what looked to be plaid boxer shorts over his crotch and trying to get back into his condo. It looked like he was locked out. Seemingly oblivious to her presence and fumbling with the door, his pale white ass didn't look any less pale in the moonlight. Cute though, she thought.

"Nice ass," she said to get his attention, stifling a laugh for a second or two before bursting out in a short roar. Ha, ha, ha!

"Oh Jesus!" Evan acted surprised and turned to her, covering himself with one hand. "I'm so sorry, I... we had a little disagreement you see? Kat locked me out here, she's got a bad temper..." Evan's mind was racing, but this sounded good, he might just get out of this okay in Katrina's eyes. "It's freezing out here, do you have a blanket or something you could toss over?"

"Listen, do you want me to go over. I could talk to her for you, at least get her to calm down and let you in?"

"Oh no, no, no. Don't do that!" Evan panicked again, if Katrina came over and saw Kat wearing the strap-on, surely Kat would completely humiliate him. "See I, uh, I said you were pretty is all, that's what we fought about. She asked if I thought you were pretty, I said yes, she flipped out completely. She's the jealous type you know, she just lost it. If you went over she'd, God, she'd go completely nuts." That sounded great thought Evan, thinking quickly on his feet.

"Oh dear, well let me see if I have a blanket for you. I might even have an old pair of track pants you can have." Katrina disappeared back into her condo, leaving Evan alone once more.

Returning what seemed like an eternity later with a pair of track pants and an old t-shirt, Katrina handed them across the short distance to Evan's balcony. She had paused in the bedroom, brushing her hair and putting on some subtle lipstick. She looked sexy, but comfy, at home she thought. Glancing around her apartment, she made sure to toss her panties into her bedroom and tidied up a bit. No need to make a bad impression on her cute neighour. This crazy relationship he has can't last and his cock looked huge for such a cold night. Maybe Katrina could catch his eye for good rather than just a few stolen seconds in the hallway.

"Put those on and see if you can come across to my balcony. Maybe you'll have a better chance of getting back in from the hallway." Katrina turned to give him at least some privacy.

"Thanks so much," Evan turned and discarded the schoolgirl skirt he had been covering himself with to put on the track pants. He couldn't see it, but Katrina was sneaking a look at his ass while he changed. The balconies were only a foot or two apart and Evan easily made it across. Katrina invited him in and shut the door on the cool evening.

"Listen, I have an early meeting and I have to get to bed. Why don't you try to get Kat to let you in. If she still won't, you can crash on my couch, but I've got to turn in soon, okay? Sorry."

"No, no. Thanks a lot. I'll try to get her to let me back in. I can't tell her you helped me though, as I said, she's insanely jealous." Evan could not believe his good luck.

"Just knock lightly Evan, good luck," Katrina saw him out to the hall and flashed him a beautiful smile.

Grinning stupidly for a minute, Evan turned to his door and contemplated his next move.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
101 Followers