Time for a Kit Kat Ch. 05

Story Info
Kat enjoys a day at the office.
2.9k words
4.18
33.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

THUMP, THUMP!

Evan pounded on his own door, determined to retake his home from the reign of Kat. The dominating little seductress had left him stranded on the balcony in a heartless bit of humiliation. She had crossed the line.

THUMP, THUMP!

He pounded with the bottom of his fist, ignoring his sexy neighbour's advice to knock lightly. He'd fooled her into thinking Kat was just jealous. She wasn't jealous she was malicious, raping his ass with a strap-on. Now she was in for it.

THUMP,THUMP!

Kat drifted, half-asleep into the living room and glanced at the glass door to the balcony. Evan wasn't there. She locked him out there to humiliate him for a few minutes, but she had drifted off, dozing due to jet lag and the day's erotic adventures with her crush.

Oh shit, she thought to herself. Did Evan fall... did he kill himself? She loved dominating him, but maybe she took it too far and really fucked him up. Oh god!

She rushed to the door and opened it hurriedly without checking to see who was there. She was half expecting it to be the police, looking for an explanation. God, it might look like she'd killed him! Pushed him off the deck after some bizarre sex! Oh god! Oh god! Her tired young mind began to race.

The door had barely been opened a crack before Evan shoved his way in. Kat was toppled to the floor as he barreled over her invading his own condo. Raaaaaa! Evan thought to himself, feeling as though he had reclaimed his home. Glaring down at her, Kat was sprawled out on the floor and whimpering.

"You little bitch! How could you strand me out there! You fucking little bitch!" Rage filled the room as Evan pointed harshly to the sobbing young woman.

But Kat didn't lash out or stand up to him. She lay whimpering and sobbing on the floor. Evan's assault had winded her and now he was yelling at her. This wasn't fun anymore.

"Stop, you're scaring me Evan. Please. I thought something happened to you"

With her soft and insecure words Evan felt his anger switch off. Jesus, the little bitch was fucked up, but he just shoved her to the ground and hurt her. Her tears and sobs completely stifled his anger. He was pumped up, almost ready for a fight. Now the little bitch was, she was... helpless... cute even.

"Ow, oh my back! What's the matter with you!?" Kat whimpered and tried to get up. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She lunged into him for a hug.

Putting his arms around her, Evan was stunned. What a freaking long day! He cradled Kat as she continued to sob, but managed to close the door to the hallway and dragged her to bed.

"Here, I'm sorry. This is fucked. Just get some sleep, we have to be at the office by 9:00 am tomorrow." Evan tucked Kat in, still sobbing like a child, and closed the door to his room as he backed into the living room.

"Goodnight. We'll talk in the morning, okay?" Evan closed the door and made his way to the couch. Peeling off the t-shirt Katrina had lent him, he couldn't fight the urge to sniff it, taking in the scent of her perfume or shampoo or something. Flopping down to the couch, Evan quickly drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the days erotic adventures.

In the darkness of his bedroom, Kat was grinning broadly as she rested her head on Evan's pillows. Her crocodile tears had done the trick. Tomorrow was going to be fun, she thought.

The next morning the sun rose slowly in the East, the light invading and eliminating the darkness. Evan awoke and slowly came to consciousness. Mired in sleep, he dragged himself to his feet and glanced at the clock.

7:00 am read the green numbers on the clock. "Fuuuuuuck," he groaned lunging for his bathroom in a stupor. His ass was sore as hell and, despite his morning wood, he needed the washroom and fast. Opening the door to his bedroom on the way to the washroom he was thrust into full consciousness by the sight before him.

Kat had arisen long before. She had showered, fixed her makeup, done her hair, and had just finished putting on her black stockings. Grinning at the sight of her host, half asleep, but now with a telltale grin on his face Kat walked toward him looking like a Victoria's Secret model. Her black pushup bra produced more than enough bouncing cleavage to draw his eyes down and her legs looked so sexy as she strutted towards him.

"Morning!" she said in the oh-so-chipper tone of a breakfast TV host. Gently running her finger along his chin, forcing his gaze upwards from her body, she leaned in and kissed Evan gently on the lips. "You get washed up and I'll fix breakfast, okay? Good."

"Good..... morning," Evan said turning to watch Kat leave his room. Her gorgeous, tight little ass in a black thong. He could not believe how sexy little Kat looked in her underwear. He washed up, splashing extra-cold water on his face after shaving and staring at himself in the mirror. Yesterday seemed like some perverted dream and he could not stop thinking about how sexy and sophisticated Kat looked. Try as he might, he couldn't rid himself of the raging hard on he had.

When he emerged from the bedroom, washed, and fully clothed to a breakfast made by a sexy college coed in her underwear, Evan couldn't help but snicker. Kat had already eaten and returned to the bedroom to dress while Evan chowed down as he was starved. A man could get used to this, he thought. The mornings commute passed without incident and neither of them mentioned what had happened the night before. Kat wasn't the only intern starting that Monday, so Evan showed her to the office training room, and headed to his own desk.

Sitting, gently on his sore ass, Evan took in his office; Kat would be impressed when she saw it. No, he had to stop thinking about Kat, he had work to do. Before he could respond to his first email of the day, his friend Rob poked his head in the door.

"Evan, buddy, how's it going? Did you come in with that intern today?"

"Yeah, she's my friend Sharon's sister, she'll be here all summer."

"Oh my god man, she's so hot! Are you and her, you know?" Rob made an obscene gesture with his hand to which Evan shook his head. "No! Any chance I can get a piece of that?" Rob asked, leaning in.

"No man, I told you, she my friend's sister, come on. I have work to do, go do your job! Stay away from Kat, okay?"

"Yeah, sure man. Sure...." Rob left, grinning from ear to ear. Evan realized he sounded a little too defensive. Fuck Kat was so hot though. She'll find some guy to hook up with and get out of his apartment when her friend Kitty shows up. Just a couple days 'til Kitty finished her exams and Evan's life would be back to normal. The morning was excruciating and Evan found himself constantly thinking of Kat. The image of her in her underwear was just etched in his brain.

As lunch time rolled around Evan had just managed to get focused on his work. In the midst of a file, he didn't notice Kat standing at the entrance to his office. She was indeed impressed. Evan looked so powerful behind his solid, cherry-wood desk. Degrees and awards lining the walls and a beautiful view of downtown. Kat couldn't wait to have an office like this.

Entering without Evan noticing, Kat closed his door. The soft "thunk" drew Evan's eyes up along Kat's black, stocking-clad legs. Her sweet, round little ass was unmistakably sexy even in the professional looking black skirt suit she was wearing. Her white blouse and black jacket were straining, obviously not meant to be worn with a push-up bra, but he wasn't going to complain. Evan had been thinking, no fantasizing, about Kat for hours and now that she was here his stomach was in knots. He hadn't felt this giddy over a woman, a girl, since he was a teenager.

"You know it's lunchtime?" Kat whispered walking around to Evan's side of the desk.

"Yeah, I uh, I usually eat at my desk. Just work right through, you know?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want you to do," Kat gently pushed Evan back in his chair and sat on his desk. Pulling up her skirt in a non-chalant way, she gently slid her black panties down her legs. Removing them completely she tucked them Evan's pocket and pulled him to her by his tie.

"You want me don't you?" Kat asked, but Evan was unable to answer as he was choking on the tightening tie that quickly became a silk noose. "You've been thinking about my tight little wet pussy all morning haven't you?"

Evan didn't answer, but licking his lips he stared at her beautiful pussy just inches from his face.

"Eat me Evan, eat my pussy for lunch, boy!" Kat applied pressure to the back of Evan's head forcing him between her legs. She didn't have to push too hard as Evan eagerly kissed and licked her warm skin. With the hours of pent up lust, it felt like such a release to feel her and taste her.

"OHHHH, good boy, right there baby. Lick that pussy you dirty, dirty boy!" Kat was holding Evan by his hair. "You love that wet little pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, yes!" Evan gasped before he plunged his tongue into her sex.

"Awww, get me nice and wet baby. Get that pussy all wet, I want my cum all over your face you dirty pervert!" Evan licked her in long strokes the length of her lips.

"Suck it bitch, suck that pussy. Hard now, harder!" Kat clenched her legs around Evan's face and began grinding herself onto Evan's face. He loved it. He'd been craving Kat since the morning. She was too young, she was too rough, he should have had nothing to do with her. But, that made him want her all the more.

"Are you getting hard boy? Is that dick of yours getting hard licking me, huh?" Kat roughly pulled Evan from her by his hair.

"Yes Kat, I want you so bad!" Evan spoke quickly, eager to return to servicing this gorgeous bitch.

"Oh, we are not on a first name basis boy, do I have to remind you!? What's my name!?" Kat looped her hands around the tie once more, jerking Evan to the side.

"Miss Graham, sorry, Miss Graham," Evan hadn't wanted to revert to the sub in Kat's bizarre game, but he was desperate to have her. He needed her and so, he needed to play along.

"Yeah, get back to work. Worship me you panty loving pervert. Don't think I didn't see your face when you saw me this morning. Hard as a rock you were! Seeing me in my sexy black panties. You beat off thinking about me didn't you, dirty boy?!"

"Yes mistress," Evan lied. If he had relieved himself he probably wouldn't be in this situation right now; on his knees in his suit serving this dominating slut.

"Yeah, I knew it! You dirty boy, beating that dick thinking of me. Pull out your dick baby, let me see that hard horny cock of yours!"

Evan felt things spiraling out of control, but he couldn't fight the urge to release his cock from the tight crotch of his dress pants. Undoing his belt, his pants fell to his knees on the floor. His erection was finally freed to the cool air of the office as he pulled his boxers down as well.

"Oh baby, that's a nice hard cock all for me. Stroke it baby, beat off for your mistress!"

"Yes Miss Graham," Evan hadn't waited for her command, he had started stroking himself the second his cock was exposed. Slick pre-cum coated the head. Evan quickly covered his entire shaft in the slimy lube and was pounding with abandon. He'd be so fired if anyone found them, but it was so, so exciting.

Kat's pussy was sopping wet and she fingered herself as she watched Evan's pathetically perverted display, masturbating for her pleasure. Again, the feeling of power was intoxicating, dominating this man. "Did you like your treat this morning, huh? Seeing me all sexed up ready for a 'hard' day at the office, eh, boy?"

"Yes mistress. You looked so hot," Evan had closed his eyes. The smell of Kat's sex filled the air as images of this morning's delightful surprise danced through his memory. "You looked so hot, so professional. Those sexy black stockings, that bra! Oh, your tits looked so good, so big and firm. Those panties looked so hot. Fuck!"

"Open your eyes bitch! Wrap my panties around that cock you dirty pervert! Get that nasty cum all over them, I know you want to!"

Evan opened his eyes and removed the black panties from his pocket. Wrapping the soft, silky material around his cock, had had to admit to myself that they felt really good. His pre-cum quickly soaked through the light material and Evan kept pounding himself like a madman. This was how he got himself into trouble to begin with.

"Nice boy, good boy. You like that don't you?"

"Yes mistress! Yes" Evan was close to cumming. He could feel the orgasm building from his balls; an explosion was building higher, higher, higher....

Kat could see Evan pounding harder than ever on his dick and knew he was close to cumming. "Do you want my pussy Evan, do you? I know you like me fucking your ass, but you still want to put that big, hard dick in my wet little pussy don't you?"

Kat's words were soft and seductive. Her pursed lips and innocent eyes brought Evan back to the present. Glancing up at her, Kat was circling her pussy with her left hand while gently sucking her finger on the other. Her legs were spread wide on his desk, her black stockings were tearing, and her breasts were barely contained by the straining buttons of her shirt. Evan did not react, but kept stroking his panty-covered penis. He was too close, he knew he was going to cum any second and couldn't bear to stop the stimulation.

"Well???? Would you rather stroke yourself with my panties or fuck me!? Don't you want to fuck me?" The innocent eyes had turned to narrow slits as she taunted Evan.

"Oh fuck Kat, you look so hot I, I, aaawwwwwww," Evan couldn't have held back if he wanted to. The morning's tease, the hours of fantasizing about Kat, and now her gorgeous body on display, he needed the relief cumming would provide. This, even if it meant he didn't get to fuck her.

Kat grew angry as Evan moaned. His thick white cum spewed from the panties wrapped around his hard cock. His eyes closed in ecstasy as he worked the last of the cum from his cock. A calming release fell over his body as he lazily looked up at Kat.

"Jesus Evan! You fucking jerk! That's twice, you fucking panty loving pervert! You're sick! You pound yourself silly into my underwear and you won't even fuck me! You call yourself a man, what kind of man are you?"

"Oh god," Evan was still slightly delirious from his orgasm. "Kat, I'm so sorry, you teased me too much, I had to cum. I, I, I..."

"Oh yeah, listen to yourself, me, me, me," Kat rose from the desk and slapped Evan across the face. "What about my needs Evan! I need to get fucked and now my lunch break is over! If all you want to do is jerk off into my panties then I'll have to find someone else."

Kat pulled her skirt back down and buttoned up her shirt as Evan tried to explain. "Please no, Kat, you don't understand, I just, we've never..."

"Never what Evan? I'll tell you what; I've never cum with you harder than when I fucked your ass! Maybe that's what I'll need to do, bend you over when we get home and fuck your ass again, is that it? Is that what you want?"

"No, no Kat, please don't do that again!" Evan begged. He began to feel like Kat was taking over his life. Home, work, what's next he thought?

"Oh, don't you worry. You clean up that dirty little dickie of yours boy and wait 'til I get you home," Kat said sternly as she walked to the door. Opening it wide, she sent Evan scrambling trying to untangle the cum soaked panties from his cock. Pulling his pants up as fast as he could and returning to his chair he tried to look as normal as possible. Uncomfortable with his cock still tangled up in Kat's panties and his underwear itself still halfway down under his pants, who but his buddy Rob should appear.

"Hey Evan, ready to grab some lunch?"

"No thanks Rob, I already ate," Evans replied lowering his head to his desk as his friend left. Evan had no idea what Kat had in store.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers