Time for a Kit Kat: Prequel

Story Info
Kat sees sister ravage Evan.
3.7k words
4.34
50.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

The summer of 2000 was a hot one on the East Coast. June rolled around and things got hot and sticky as the humidity soared. Anyone who was anyone, was leaving the cities and heading to summer cottages. Oases of tranquility next to lakes, tranquil, that is, until the college kids arrived.

In the graduating class at Saint Mark's University, Evan Grey had done very well for himself. He graduated at the top of his class and got several job offers in Central Canada in the big city. With an MBA, a high-paying job come Fall, and a summer off thanks to a substantial signing bonus, he felt he had it made. He and Sharon Graham, his on-again, off-again girlfriend, were heading up to her parents cottage for a week.

The whole Graham family was up there. Mr. Graham, Sharon's father, was a former CFL quarterback who had managed to earn a law degree during his off-seasons. He used his great popularity and connections to build a fortune. He was the most successful lawyer on the East Coast, with all the material accompaniments, including a wicked cottage on the lake. Flashy sports cars, a big Cadillac Escalade, Jet Ski's, ATV's, dirt bikes, he had all the toys.

Like the stereotypical quarterback, Mr. Graham had married the head cheerleader from his high school. Mrs. Graham, even at 47 after having three kids, was gorgeous and in great shape. Long red hair and a beautiful figure, she was a well-kept and educated woman. Not having to "work" for money, she was involved with numerous charities and NPO's, in addition to raising three active girls. Her three daughters, Sharon, Kat, and Elizabeth, had inherited her good genes.

Evan had been fooling around with Sharon, the oldest, hoping to one day make her his wife. From a rich family, hot, and smart, she had a lot going for her. He had great respect for Mr. Graham and loved Mrs. Graham. Sharon was a dead ringer for her mother and Evan often found himself fantasizing about both of them. Mr. & Mrs. Graham came to think of Evan almost as a son-in-law; he and Sharon had been dating since they were teenagers. Mr. Graham definitely approved of Evan's academic performance and business prospects, seeing a little bit of himself in the boy.

The invitation to join the family for a weekend away was irresistible. Now, with the sun beating in on his skin and the air whipping by the open roof of his new Jeep TJ, Evan felt great. Sharon's lips also felt great as she deep-throated his cock. She'd had a few drinks before they left (which always seemed to turn her into a little slut) and had begun teasing Evan right away. Her sexy bikini and cutoff Daisy Dukes looked great on her and Evan's Hawaiian print swim shorts did nothing to hide his erection.

"You're so happy to see me today aren't you?" Sharon had smirked as she pulled his shorts down the second they hit the highway. "Why don't I get a closer look?"

Evan had only smiled in response as Sharon kneeled on the car seat, her sweet ass up in the air, to begin licking and stroking his cock. She was so great at sucking cock, she really got into it. Ever since she had managed to get Evan to cum in her mouth, she had loved the feeling of control she had over him when his throbbing 7-inch dick was stuffed down her throat. Licking, sucking, and drooling all over his cock until it was thoroughly soaked she pulled back and began to beat him off as he drove.

Evan was clearly having a hard time keeping on the road as waves of pleasure drifted up his body. "Watch where you're going! You'll have a hard time explaining an accident now won't you?"

They continued on the short drive to the cottage, Sharon alternating between stroking his cock and taking him in her mouth. She wanted him nice and horny, ready to fuck her hard tonight, so she wouldn't let him cum just yet.

As they pulled down the gravel road leading to the cottage, she pulled Evan's shorts back up and straightened his shirt out. She lowered the vanity mirror and reapplied the lipstick she had left all over Evan's cock.

"Can't have mummy and daddy knowing their good little girl was slobbering all over your big, thick cock can we?" She said in an innocent voice.

"I guess not." Evan replied, giving her a stern look. "You could've let me cum though, look at me!" His cock was rock hard and his erection obvious.

"Oh please, no one will be looking at your crotch, except Kat maybe, she's got a crush on you, you know?"

"Great, when you get old I'll have a perfect, younger replacement." Evan said, mockingly.

"Excuse me?" Sharon was not impressed and lost all of the playfulness in her tone.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Jesus, Sharon come on, she's only 16 for god's sake. Plus, look at your mum, she's still gorgeous and you will be too. You know that, you're the only girl for me."

Not placated and feeling bitchy with her buzz wearing off, she shot back, "Oh, so now you want my mum and my sister. Is that why you wanted to come up here!?"

"Sharon, no no no. Don't put words in my mouth. I want you, I was just joking and your mum, you know, you'll look great in 25 years too, that's all."

"Bring the bags in." Sharon slammed the Jeep door and proceeded to the cottage's dock where the rest of the family was lazing about.

Fuck, so she's moody, thought Evan. One minute she's sucking my cock like a whore, the next she's biting my head off. Fuck, she better not be on her rag cause I need to fuck her tonight or I'm going to explode. Her cycles have been all fucked up since she started taking those new birth control pills. He took the bags down towards the dock to see where they'd be sleeping.

"Hi Evan." Kat said shyly as he approached.

"Hey Kat, everyone. Uh, Mrs. Graham, where should I put our stuff?" He managed to ask, looking Mrs. Graham straight in the eye despite the string bikini top she had on.

"In the boat house Evan." The cottage had a main building and a separate boat house to store the Jet Ski's, like a large garage down by the lake. Far enough away from the main house so that we can fuck, thought Evan as he put their stuff in the loft.

Sharon seemed to have gotten over her bitchiness after a few drinks and a swim in the lake. Evan and Mr. Graham went for a ride on the nearby logging roads with the ATV's returning for supper. The girls had obviously been sunbathing topless as they were re-fastening their tops when the two ATV's turned in. They had corn on the cob for supper and the family had a large bonfire as it got dark. Kat followed Sharon and Evan around like a lost puppy until it was nearing time for bed.

"Alright, let's turn in and leave these two." Mr. Graham said rounding up his wife and the younger girls.

"We'll turn in too, that sun really knocks the energy out of ya." Evan replied eager to get Sharon alone and naked.

"Can I sleep in the boat house too?" asked Kat.

"No sweetie, let's give Sharon and Evan some time alone." Mrs. Graham replied. The knowing look she gave Sharon startled Evan.

"Night sir." Evan said to Mr. Graham, anxious to see his reaction. But, Mr. Graham appeared oblivious as he scooped his wife up over his broad shoulder, slapping her ass.

"Let's go, time for bed. Night Sharon, Evan." The family headed to the cottage, Kat glancing back, leaving Sharon and Evan to put out the fire.

"You put out the fire and I'll go get ready for "bed", okay?" Sharon said, kissing Evan on the cheek before heading inside.

Anxious to see what Kat had planned, Evan quickly poured several buckets of lake water over the fire and stirred the smoldering embers into the dirt. When he was sure that the fire was completely out he bounded up the stairs to the boat house.

In the loft he was greeted with the sight of Sharon, tanned to perfection, lying with her legs spread wide apart on the bed. She had handcuffed her hands behind her head to the bed. With her matching pink teddy, stockings, panties, lipstick and high heels shoes, she was quite a sight. Evan made for the bed immediately, eager to ravage her.

"Ah ah ah," Sharon stopped his advance, placing a high heeled foot to his chest. "I want to see how horny you are, take off your clothes first."

Evan eagerly stripped, his cock had been chaffing against his clothes all day. He couldn't' wait to plunge it into Sharon's sweet pussy. Standing naked before her, his cock thrust out from his body, ready for action.

"Is that nice hard cock for me? Stroke it baby, I want to see you pound that big hard cock for me." Her dirty talk in bed always turned Evan on and he began to fulfill her request by slowly jacking off his dick.

"Oh, you're nice and hard already baby. Lick my pussy, get it nice and wet so it can take all of that huge cock of yours." Evan had been in enough locker rooms to know he was in no way "huge," but her words were having the desire effect as his cock began leaking pre-cum.

Evan crawled onto the bed between Sharon's beautiful, tanned legs and began kissing her pussy through her pink panties. She could do nothing but lay back and enjoy as Evan's lips kissed, sucked, and blew on her panty-clad pussy. Between Evan's slobbering and her slick juices that quickly began flowing, the crotch of her panties became noticeably dark.

"Oh yeah, kiss that pussy baby. You like my panties don't you?"

"Mmmmmm," was Evan's reply, his lips pressed into the flimsy material barely separating him from her now wet pussy.

"Take them off me baby, I'm so wet now. I need that cock baby, please give it to me, please fuck me with that big thick dick!" She was wimpering now.

"Oh, your pussy tastes so good baby. I just want to lick you all night." Evan was enjoying the view; her wet panties, thigh-high stockings, high heels, his hands were running the length of her legs loving every inch of them.

"No, please fuck me. Put that big cock in me now," her legs straddling him, she tried prodding him in with her heels like spurs.

"No, no, Sharon," Evan easily evaded her legs and made his way up her body. His hard cock dripping pre-cum up her panties and onto her bra. Squeezing her tits together he thrust his cock between them. "I licked you now you lick me." He thrust himself up, forcing his cock into her mouth. He took turns between fucking her mouth and her tits. He loved the feeling of Sharon's tits on his balls as his shaft moved in and out of her mouth.

"Evan, please mmrrff, stop, mmrrffp. Fuck meuumph," Evan grabbed her long red hair and thrust his cock repeatedly into her throat. After 30 seconds of thoroughly fucking her face, his cock was soaked. Pulling out of her mouth and yanking down her bra, he began fucking her tits in earnest.

"Oh Evan, yeah, fuck my titties baby. Fuck'm til you come. Please come for me baby, come on my big titties."

His cock slid in and out of sight between her beautiful mounds slick with saliva and pre-cum. At the brink after the day's events and Sharon's nasty performance, Evan knew he was going to cum.

"Fuck baby, oh your tits feel so good. I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum!!"

"OHHH yes, fuck those titties, come all over me! I'm yours! I'm your whore, fuck me, fuck me, oh!"

Evan's cock burst forth from her cleavage and spurted cum right on her lips, another spurt hit her neck as she turned away, yet another hit her in the chin, and slowly he began dribbling his loads onto her breasts.

"Oh god, oh fuck. Unngghhh." Evan collapsed next to Sharon after blowing an entire day's worth of cum onto her. He was oblivious to Sharon freeing herself from the frilly pink cuffs behind her head, which had never been locked. She deftly took Evan's hands and locked him, for real, to the headboard.

"Ah ha!" She said triumphantly, straddling him. Looking over her back, she stroked his softening dick. After 15 seconds of stroking with no apparent effect she turned back to Evan. "So much cum Evan, you've been wanting to do that for a while haven't you? But, I said to cum on my titties, not on my face." She scooped up the wad of cum from her chin and licked her finger clean. She began to massage Evan's semen into her breasts as Evan tried to explain.

"Baby sorry, I was so hot for you all day, I came so hard I couldn't control it. God, you're so hot, I love this outfit."

"I knew you would, but still, I can't clean up all this cum, you'll have to help."

"Help, what?" Evan was startled and tried to sit up, but couldn't courtesy of the handcuffs.

"Yes, lick my boobies clean, would you?" Sharon's nipples were erect and she was leaning them in closer to Evan who tried to turn his head away. She grabbed him by the chin and in a cold and commanding voice said, "Evan, lick my tits now, or I'll throw the keys to those cuffs in the lake and go show my parents what you've done to me."

Without waiting for an answer she lowered her cum dripping tits onto Evan's face. Eager to please her and avoid the repercussions of her fiery temper, he began to lick. He'd made out with Sharon after she sucked him off before, but had never tasted this much of his own cum before. The salty, sticky fluid wasn't all that bad and Sharon's soft breasts were making him hard again.

"Yes baby, that's it. Lick that nasty cum off me. Dirty boy, cumming on my face like that. Clean up the mess you made baby. Good boy."

Evan licked his cum off her beautiful breasts, sucking the nipples into his mouth. The taste wasn't great, but was he could live with it. Sharon cradled his head in her arms almost like a baby.

Her breasts now clean, she glanced back to see Evan's cock hard once more. "Oh, does the little cum licker like that, licking up his cum. I think you do, dirty boy. You're getting so hard! I want that dick in my pussy!" She eased her pretty pink panties off, leaving them to hang off one leg.

Sharon then shimmed her slick pussy down to Evan's cock and began teasingly placing just the head inside her. The warmth and wetness of her pussy felt so good on the head of Evan's cock, he began thrusting up, trying to enter her.

"Ah ah ah, bad boy, trying to put your dirty cock in me. Better put on some protection." Sharon leaned over towards the nightstand where they kept the condoms.

"Oh please baby, put me in. Just for a minute, I want to feel you, you feel so good."

"Alright, Evan. But just for a little bit okay, then I'll fuck you hard and make you cum." Sharon wasn't sure about the new birth control she was on, but knew Evan usually didn't cum from her riding him, so she wasn't worried.

"Oh yeah Sharon, yes. Oh you're so wet, so warm, oh fuck your pussy feels so good baby!" Sharon had begun slowly riding Evans bare cock with her pussy. Usually, she hopped on, driving his cock deep inside her, and rode him with abandon. Without the thrusting stimulation on his dick and a condom numbing the sensations, Evan could keep it up for hours without cumming. But tonight, Sharon was moving her pussy slowly up and down Evan's cock, stroking it's entire length with her pussy and pounding down again just as she reached the head.

Evan couldn't believe how great this felt, Sharon had never made him feel this good when she was on top. "Oh Sharon, baby this is the best, oh fuck!"

Sharon began bouncing, thrusting her pelvis such that Evan's entire cock was being jacked in and out of her steamy pussy. "Yes, baby, oh, your cock feels so good, sooo big baby, oh yeah, fuck me, yeah, fuck me!" She began thrashing about, gripping Evans chest, holding on as she pounded him with abandon.

"Oh Sharon! SHARON FUCK, I, oh, I'm, UUNNNGGGHHH. YES, FUCK, yes, oh fuck!" Evan came hard again. His orgasm had snuck up on him, as he'd never cum that fast with Sharon riding him.

"OH EVAN! YES, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, I.. I.." Sharon felt Evan's erection begin to fade, just as she was reaching her climax the stimulation was subsiding. "Fuck, what's wrong baby?" Sharon asked, wiping her hair back from her face and gazing down at Evan, who was laying back looking thoroughly relaxed.

"Ooohh Sharon," Evan moaned softly.

"Oh shit, you came! You bastard!" Sharon removed Evan's cock from her pussy, half covered in his own ejaculate. "Fuck, Evan, you should have told me. Fuck, look how much you came!" Sharon was spreading her pussy lips apart amazed at the copious amounts of fluid.

"What baby? Sorry, you were so good. I couldn't even tell I was going to cum until it was over. Oh fuck that was good. You look so naughty spreading your pussy like a porn star"

"You fucker! Shit, I could get pregnant! A porn star?! A fucking pregnant porn star! You asshole!" Sharon slapped Evan hard across the face, awakening him from his post-orgasmic stupor.

"Jesus Sharon, what the fuck!? You were so good, I...I couldn't control myself. You just fucked the shit out of me."

"Yeah, you like my pussy spread like this? All filled with your cum?" She said and Evan thought he sensed some playfulness in her voice.

"Oh yeah, you look so naughty. My little cum slut." Damn it, Evan thought. Sharon had been called a slut all through high school and hated that name with a passion. Bitch, whore, cunt, fat-ass cocksucker, he could've said anything nasty but that, why did he say slut, fuck!

"A SLUT!? YOU THINK I'M A SLUT!! You fucker!" With that Sharon crawled up and shoved her wet little creampie right in his face. "Eat this you little bitch! Call me a cum slut will you, you dirty fucker! You made this mess, now clean it up! You're the fucking cum slut today, bitch!"

"Sharon, I mmmpphh" Evan was cut off as her cum-filled pussy was shoved in his face.

"Lick it up Evan, lick that pussy! Call me a slut you horny little pussy licker!"

Evan saw no way out other than to do as Sharon said until she calmed down. He began to lap at her swollen red pussy lips, tasting his cum again. Sharon's hands held the back of his head, as she fucked his face with her pussy, smearing their combined juices all over him.

"Oh yeah baby, I need to cum. Fuck you're "minute-man" dick there can't do it so you'd better lick me good. That's it, get that tongue deep in my pussy. Clean out that dirty jizz slut!" Sharon was holding Evan's head with one hand while fingering herself with the other. Stroking her clit, she ascended back towards orgasm. Dominating Evan like this, forcing him to lick his own cum from her pussy made her feel more powerful than she'd ever felt before. Better than when she sucked and stroked his cock. She glanced back at Evan's cock, which was rock hard, yet again.

"Oh look at your little dickey! All hard, I think you like licking your own cum up don't you? Horny little cum sucker. Yes, lick me, I'm going to cum on your face now bitch!" Sharon bucked, riding Evan's face for all she was worth fingering herself to orgasm. Evan could do no more than stick his tongue out and let Sharon have her way with him.

"OOHHH YESS, OH GOD, OOOO" Sharon moaned, eyes closed, her fingers moving up and down her clit as she climaxed over Evan. Evan sucked and slurped as their combined juices flowed into his mouth. Exhausted, Sharon leaned forward and braced herself on the head board. "Mmmmmmmmm." Evan was now back to licking her pussy softly.

Turning back to see his hard cock again, Sharon had an evil thought. Sweeping her leg across Evan's chest she hopped off the bed and bent over to rummage through her bag.

"Baby come back, let me out of this." Evan said, staring at her sweet ass.

"Say cheese," Sharon spun around holding her new digital camera. After a few compromising photos. "Call me a slut, you're the one with cum all over his face, dirty boy! But you liked my outfit did you?"

"Oh yeah baby, you look so hot. Fuck, I'm getting hard again just looking at you."

"I think I like having you at my mercy Evan. What shall I do now? Spank you for being such a naughty little boy?"

"Come on Sharon, let me out so we can make love." Evan said in the sweetest voice he could muster. He really wanted to shove her face down on the bed and fuck her ass for all she was worth.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12