Time for Bed but Not for Sleep

Story Info
She's in bed waiting for you.
1.2k words
4.08
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(To my other Lisa)

After being gone for 5 days on a business trip I was ready to get home and relax. Unfortunately my flight was delayed and I wouldn't be home until well after bedtime. I'd phoned you from the airport and told you I would be late so just leave a light on and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning.

The lamp in the living room was on when I got home but the rest of the house was dark. I dropped my suitcase off in the dining room, turn off the lamp and headed to the master bathroom take a hot shower. It sure felt good to be home and I was really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. I take a quick shower, turn the light off, pull the covers back and slip into bed.

I assumed you had already gone to sleep and I didn't want to wake you so I turned on my side away from you and snuggled in to go to sleep. I feel you move but thought you were just repositioning and getting comfortable. I feel you drawing near and pressing your warm chest tight against my back. Mmmmm that feels good. Then I feel your hips begin spooning against my ass. Dammmnnn...that feels even better! I lay there enjoying how good you felt against my back but I don't move thinking you are still sleeping and just snuggling up to me. Then I feel you drape your arm over my side and your hand touching my chest. You began playfully running your fingers across my chest while stopping occasionally to encircle and tease my nipples with your fingertip. I can feel you pressing your chest tighter to my back while feeling your hips grinding upward and down against my ass. Realizing that you're not asleep I roll slightly toward you so you have more access as you tease and rub my chest. I smile and turn my head toward you with my eyes still closed as a soft moan of pleasure escapes me. You hear me and know I'm enjoying how your making me feel as you lean forward and begin softly tonguing my lips. My lips instinctively part as I find your tongue with mine. Our lips remain ever-so slightly parted as we playfully tongue at each other until I reach upward and cradle your head and lower your lips to mine as we melt into a very soft impassioned kiss. As we kiss you reposition yourself and place your chest against mine and begin gently grinding and dragging your tits across my chest while teasing me even more.

At this point I have a good idea what you have in mind so I pull you on top of me while never breaking our kiss. You spread your legs and straddle my hips as the fever in our kiss escalates. As you position yourself atop my waist you sit up and slowly begin dragging your pussy forward from the base of my already rock-hard cock toward its head. Then slowly ease your way back down. I instantly feel the warmth of your thick cum oozing from between your soft lips soaking my shaft. My hands rise from the mattress and hold your hips as you continue rocking back and forth, teasing my cock. Your driving me crazy and my cock is now jerking and throbbing and craving relief. I pull you forward into position and you raise up slightly, just enough for me to push the tip of my cock head between the your warm wet folds. I can feel your hot cum soaking my cock head and slowly dripping down my shaft. I lift my hips upward to push my cock into you but instead of lowering yourself down onto me and taking me inside, to my surprise you pull back slightly while ensuring that only my cock head remains nestled between your pussy lips. My cock is aching to be inside you and I once again push my hips upward to fill your pussy with the remainder of my cock. But once again you pull back allowing only my cock head between your lips.

Your teasing is driving me insane and I'm so frustrated that I begin moaning and begging for relief as I stare up at you with pleading in my eyes. You meet my gaze with a calm, collected look on your face as you smile an evil smile back at me. As if that wasn't enough, you lean forward just enough to dangle your tits just out of reach of my mouth. I crane my head upward desperately attempting to lick and suck on them assuming you want attention given to them in order to lower yourself onto me. You begin to taunt me by shaking your chest in my face while torturing me by gripping and releasing my cock head with your pussy lips. I scream out in frustration begging for you to stop and give me what I want. WHAT I NEED! You want me inside as bad as I do. But to my despair you remain poised, in control and seemingly indifferent to the distress you are causing.

After what seems like an eternity, you take pity on me and begin lowering yourself down onto my rock hard cock. I feel you stretching tight around my shaft and I gasp as your womb slowly begin swallowing my throbbing cock. I moan in ecstasy and appreciation as I feel the heat of your pussy consuming me inch by delicious inch. I arch my back and press my hips upward as I feel more and more of my cock slowly disappearing inside your tight pussy.

Although you've enjoyed teasing and toying with me, its also made you extremely excited so as you feel my cock filling and stretching your swollen pussy, you begin to writhe and pump your hips and moan in pleasure. I respond by thrusting my hips upward and pumping my hard thick cock further inside you. Our bodies pull and push and grind against each other. Passion builds. Muscles tighten. Breath comes short. You begin to feel an orgasm building deep within you and pushing out toward the surface. I feel the cum in my balls beginning to boil. You feel my shaft thicken as you ride me harder. I feel your pussy tightening as I force myself deeper inside.

Then as if on cue, we grind tight and pull hard against each other and begin cumming at the same time. We gasp for breath as our muscles tighten and contract. We embrace and hold on tight against each other as our bodies cry out release. Our heads instinctively crane backward. Our minds swim with pleasure. Our mouths fall open in silent breathless screams and we explode, soaking each other in hot thick cum. My cock erupts filling your womb with load after load of jiz. You explode soaking my cock and balls with your warm cream. Our bodies strain and convulse as wave after wave of pleasure is torn from deep within and bursts to the surface in an explosive discharge of passion and emotion.

We begin to catch our breath as we pull our bodies tightly together. We feel each others hearts beating hard as we continue slowly moving against each other. Exhausted and drained yet content. Our hunger for each other has been fulfilled. Our thirst for each other has been quenched. We lie in each others arms completely satisfied.

Its so nice to be home!