Time for Change

Story Info
Wife changes husband to female with time machine.
1k words
3.24
48.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaele
chaele
16 Followers

Searching for a costume for Halloween my wife who was also a research scientist decided upon Napoleon and Marie Antoinette, I said great your middle name is Marie that will work. She said you don't understand Marie, my heart leapt as I realized I was to be Marie and she Napoleon.

She knew my desires to dress feminine and that I loved Halloween to dress. WE went to the local costume shop and she requested those character's costumes. The lady behind on the floor looked at my wife and said you're probably a medium in Marie to which she replied no I'm Napoleon he is Marie. Not missing a beat she said well he is probably a large and she handed me the large Marie costume and escorted me to the dressing room. On the way picking up a corset and shoes along with the wig. AS I entered the dressing room my wife help him into that corset. I was embarrassed as she had yelled it across the store.

As She helped me with the corset it tightened me and pushed my chest up to make breast. then stepping into the costume and the shoes I existed as Marie Antoinette. To cheers and clapping from the customers. Then my wife says no I think we make him a winch from that period of time. The lady helping us found a winch costume and back into the dressing. Long black wig and winches costume, with the shoes to match. Then the make up was applied and off the wife loved it, she in turn found her a Lord's outfit from that same period.

As I was heading back to the dressing my wife stopped me and said oh no your going like that out of this store. we are going to make a few stops and maybe dinner. I started to open my mouth but was handed a sack with my male clothing. The wife grabbed found all my personal items and threw it in the trash.

We exited the store and she escorted me to our vehicle held the door for me and I slid into the passengers seat. We stopped at the gas station and I was told to pump the gas. Then go into the store and purchase a bottle of water. I followed those instructions.

We then went to her laboratory. She now don't touch anything it is very sensitive equipment. I saw her project for the first time a glass chamber with a tunnel leading down it. What is that I asked to which she said a time machine. Does it work I asked to which she said it has on sending plague infested rats to the time of the black plague. I was shocked she said that but she showed me the evidence of sending those rodents back into that time.

Have you ever sent a human back I asked? Not yet she said as I saw her setting the time for the Napoleonic times. What are you doing now she said it's time to see what happens as she shoved me into the chamber. Wait I can't go like this to that time, yes you can she said as the door locked behind me and she hit a few switches.

Suddenly I found myself in a French INN waiting on table and serving men drinks. Feeling an urge to need to pee I stepped out to the latrine as I pulled the skirt up it revealed not a cock but I was a true female all the parts, the machine had turned me into a full female. As I sat and relieved myself I was wondering how I was getting back to my own time.

The wife had placed an earpiece in my ear and was communicating with me. She said it wasn't supposed to change you but the better you can experience that time as a winch. As I walked back in the INN the men were now getting amorous. One grabbed me and begin to kiss me another lifting my skirt and another groping my breast. Talking about what fine whore I was. The three carried me into the back room and one entered my now pussy, another in the arse and finally the other my mouth. They all making me feel like the real woman I had become.

Just as they all climaxed and their cum entered me the wife pushed another button and brought me back to modern times. Glad to be back I walked out of the machine and hugged her but something felt wrong to me. I didn't have a rise in my panties like I always did. Instead my nipples were hard and a feeling rose from my grown area to my navel an feeling I had never had before. As I lifted my skirt we were both shocked I had remained a female all intact.

As we watched the video of the men using me we realized one was Napoleon himself. He had used me in my newly formed pussy. It became obvious to my wife what had happened I must be pregnant and with Napoleon's child no less. She devised a plan and dressed in the costume of the Lord of that time showed me how to use the machine and we sent her back. She arrived in that time meeting with Napoleon and his general's.

She had become a male and was now given the task of finding the winch that Napoleon had found. She was to be his whore for his use. As the wife existed the meeting and was alone I pushed the button and brought her back no him back. As she examined herself she was now a male, totally changed from the machine.

Could she send me back dressed as a male and change me back maybe but she said she had always wanted to be the male and this was perfect. I was now his wife and he was my husband. As we looked at our identification it too had changed to make us the sex we now were. What a Halloween we celebrated.

chaele
chaele
16 Followers