Time for School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here





Our lips smacked and slid in unison as we tilted our heads from side to side, breathing all over each other, both of us unyielding in our session of lip-wrestling. She very briefly pulled away at points to catch her breath which had become hot, and to look at me as though to remind herself that this was really happening. She was so warm, so soft and so docile in that state.


Soon, we pulled away from each other almost in sync. Both of us uttered a deep sigh as we panted softly and gazed into each others' eyes once more. Her green eyes shimmered with excitement, just as mine did.


"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she breathily remarked. I let out an airy chuckle.


"Don't act like you never fantasized about doing this with me," I remarked with a smirk.


"I've never fantasized about you even once," she haughtily replied. "Not like you do."


I casually admitted, "Oh, I've dreamed about this moment many, many times—day and night."


"Oh, shut up," she replied with a slight grin.


"Even during class sometimes," I went on. She scoffed. "Doesn't that turn you on to know that I've been just a few feet away from you, daydreaming about your naked body?"


"Can I strangle you now?" she asked with a curious tilt of her head. "It won't take very long."




I smiled, ignoring her remark as I reached up to her face with one hand. I gently folded her hair behind her ear and delicately brushed her cheek. Both of us stared unblinkingly as we shared a never-before-felt moment of warm serenity between us.


"You're so beautiful, Jennifer..." I quietly remarked. "You seriously are. And it probably sounds crazy, but I really like spending time and being with you."


She remained quiet for a moment, her eyes shifting back and forth as she gauged my expression.


"... My God, you really mean that," she softly replied.


I smirked deviously. "I'm as real right now as the boner in my pants I have for you."


She scoffed and grinned. "I fucking hate you so much!" she exclaimed as we shared a brief laugh.


"And you think I'm good-looking too, don't you?"


"Shut up," she responded, rolling her eyes.


"Go on, just admit it," I provoked her with a grin.


"I said, 'shut up.' You're already getting what you want, aren't you, 'lover boy?'" she playfully asked.


I shook my head in disagreement just as she looked away from me. "No, no, not really. I want to hear you tell me what you really think of me." She turned her attention back to me. "Be honest."


She gazed down at my chest with a sigh. "Well...," she slowly spoke up. "...I think you're a bastard, but... you're a cute bastard. And you're not a bad kisser." I chuckled, taking her remark as a compliment. "I just... wish you would relax more and just be normal."


She looked into my eyes with a sense of pure honesty that I'd never seen before. I nodded to her.


"For you, I'll gladly do that..." I whispered as my face leaned in toward hers. She happily clasped her lips around mine, our lips dancing around one another, picking up where we left off earlier.




We moaned softly against each other as our kiss quickly became something much more hot and fervid. Something about letting our emotions show made us both so much hungrier for one another. We were both certain about what we wanted to do with each other and so, the temperature quickly began to rise.


However I kept her in suspense, not willing to go any further just yet. I gently rubbed her lower back as we kissed with an increasing tension. We pushed deeply and quickly, almost diving into each others' lips whilst panting heavily all over one another.


Jennifer's body seemed to tense up the longer our wildly passionate kiss went on. She displayed her eagerness to move further when she reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the wall, kissing her even more fervently.


She moaned and weakly fought against me for a brief moment before giving in and then encouraging me to kiss other parts of her body by tilting her head away from me. I mindlessly did as she tacitly asked me to, grazing my lips across her cheek and kissing under her chin. She greeted me by tilting her head back, allowing me to kiss her exposed neck. I'd always fantasized about having my first time with her in a bed together, under the cover of midnight's darkness. But beggars couldn't be choosers, and this was way more enthralling than I could've ever dreamed.


I very quickly began to lave my tongue up her neck, all the way to her chin over and over again; drawing quiet, guttural moans from her in approval.


"Oh, yeah...," she whispered, both of us becoming lost in a heady daze.




She kept her wrists to the wall as I let go of them to eagerly grab the hem of her sweater, pulling it and her blouse up her body and off her arms with her help. I tossed the garments away and gave but a mere glance to her newly exposed flesh before suddenly taking her into my arms once again and pressing my lips over hers.


Our kiss was shallow and brief, both of us panting heavily as I kissed and licked my way down to her neck once more. At the same time, my hands worked to unhook the back clasp of Jennifer's bra but it was a new concept to me. I was as erect as I was ever going to get at that point, my throbbing shaft trying to rip through the crotch of my jeans.


Once I solved the puzzle of her bra, I tried to keep my cool as I pulled it away from her body and allowed her to drop it off of her arms. I was quickly finding it more and more difficult to keep control of myself and to not tear her clothes off.


With her half-nude, I took hold of her wrists and once again pinned them to the wall as I amorously kissed and licked her neck.


"Please," she lustfully uttered, "don't make me wait..."


With that mesmerizing tone of voice, I couldn't ignore such a request. I quickly, yet steadily, kissed my way down to her collarbone and then to the soft flesh of her ample breasts.


She sighed in pleasure as I found myself able to take the time to calmly explore her wondrous appendages. She continued to keep her wrists against the wall as I wrapped one arm around her upper back to pull her chest closer to me. My other hand grasped the side of her breast, slowly kissing and laving my tongue around both of them, all while she panted and moaned softly in response.


They were so warm, soft, supple and looked so much better than I could've imagined. Their warm scent was intoxicating and caused me to bring my other hand around to clasp them both. They had a weight that felt so perfect in my hands. I squeezed them tight and parted them away from each other as I ran my tongue up and down their cleft; her breasts pressing into my cheeks.


I drew my tongue up to one of their peaks, hearing Jennifer gasp as I began circling my tongue around her areola. I then listened to her moan in pleasure as I collapsed my lips around her nipple. I sucked on it gently at first, toying with it using my tongue. At the same time, my thumb worked to brush and toy with her other nipple.




I began to suck fervently at it, my lips sliding over the soft flesh of her appendage as I pulled more of it into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned with increasing heat, louder and louder until I suddenly let it pop out of my mouth. She sighed quietly, glancing down at me for just a brief moment as I moved to her other nipple to give it the same treatment.


As I took Jennifer's nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it, I moved a hand down to her jean-covered ass and squeezed it. I sucked hard upon her nipple, flicking wildly at it with my tongue, her moans becoming higher-pitched cries—airy and passionate.


I reached down with both hands while she cried out in intensifying elation, eagerly undoing her tight jeans and tugging them down to her thick thighs just as her breast popped out of my mouth.


I looked down at what I was doing, kneeling down and taking down her panties by their hem as well. I watched them tug away from between her legs as though they'd been stuck there. The visible spot on her panties made me realize just how wet she was and seeing it unconsciously drove me even wilder.




She helped step out of her jeans and panties, unable to help her shoes from coming off as well but she didn't seem to care. I took a brief moment to gaze up at Jennifer standing completely nude before me—It was my fantasy come true.


She'd let her hands fall at her sides as I faced forward and rubbed her silky legs with infatuation. I then slid forward, guiding her thigh toward me at the same time as she lifted it up over my shoulder and suddenly found myself inches away from her slick, swollen pussy.


The intoxicating scent was beyond anything I could've imagined. It overwhelmed me in an instant, drawing me in like a bee to honey. Almost immediately, I found myself closing my eyes and mindlessly laving my tongue over the length of her folds. What resounded from her lips was the most gorgeous sound of utter delight I'd ever heard, enough to send a shiver up my spine.


I licked her over and over again just to hear the sweet sounds of lust emanate from the deepest recess of her throat. She held a hand behind my head, gazing down at me in endless amazement from the pleasure I was giving her. Her other hand clenched her breast tightly, alternating between tossing her head back with a cry of pleasure and watching my face shoved comfortably between her thick thighs as she panted heavily.




I cleaned the sweet flavor off Jennifer's folds and then began to circle my tongue around the silky pink flesh between them.


"Oh, god...," she lustfully uttered. Her body began to slowly writhe and jerk before me, unconsciously grinding her pussy against my lips. I had never seen one up close before and yet I worked my tongue like I'd been there countless times.


I rapidly flicked my tongue up and down inside of her thick, sensitive slit. My actions drew loud moans from her, but none as loud as when I grazed against her swollen clitoris.


I unconsciously moved up and focused my attention there, slipping my lips over the tiny yet ultra-sensitive bud and giving it a slow, long lick. She moaned and panted sharply in response before I began flicking at her clit with the tip of my tongue. She swallowed and grabbed a fistful of my hair, her chest heaving up and down, moaning at the top of her lungs to the ceiling.


My hands gently caressed her thighs while my tongue mercilessly attacked her clit. I looked up in awe as her gorgeous body endlessly snaked and twisted against me. I began to quietly moan along with her, the vibration of my voice only serving to amplify her pleasure.


"Ohh, yes!!" she cried out. "Right there! Don't stop! Ohh~!!"


Her body shuddered and jerked hard, wringing my hair in her hand. Every muscle in her body tensed up as she reached her climax with a long, intermittent cry of ecstasy; her fluids cascading down her inner thighs and spilled onto the floor. I didn't know when to stop licking her until she pushed my head away, causing me to finally break from her protruding clit.




I got to my feet and pulled Jennifer against me once more until her body stopped spasming and she gradually came back down to earth. She leaned against me for support, joining her other hand behind my head.


"How are you so good?" she breathily asked. "How are you this fucking good?" I had no idea how to answer, so I just grinned as she held dual fistfuls of my hair. The two of us then shared another fervent kiss. Our lips loudly smacked together, panting against each other in heated passion.


As we kissed, our bodies somehow switched positions and it was then that I found myself as the one propped against the wall.


Her lips pulled away from mine and she looked into my eyes with an intense gaze. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and finally got the opportunity to take it off after being denied earlier. I lifted my arms to help her out and she tossed it aside just as I'd done with her clothes.




Jennifer calmly ran her soft hands and her manicured fingernails up and down my bare chest for a moment before moving down to my abdomen. There, she took hold of my belt buckle and began to slowly unclasp it as she looked up at me.


"Now," she said as she undid my jeans, "let me get a good look at your tiny, limp little dick. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't even have one."


I kept a big grin on my face, hoping that she would be pleasantly surprised with what she found. She pulled down my pants and I stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She didn't waste time with studying the tent pole in my boxers before she pulled them down. A grin spread across her face at what she saw.


She took my hardened, throbbing manhood in her hand and began to slowly stroke it. I groaned softly in pleasure. I'd never experienced the luxury of having a woman jerk me before, and having Jennifer do it was incredible. It was the most pleasant biology lesson I'd had all year.


There, I got a Biology class pun in.


She didn't say anything at first as she continued watching my cock as she stroked it. She then looked at me with an arrogant smirk.


"Not bad," she quietly remarked.


"Sometimes it's good to be wrong," I playfully said.




Then, to my surprise, she then dropped to her knees. I watched in amazement as she opened her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the head of my shaft. I uttered a few quiet sighs of pleasure before moaning quietly as she slid her lips down it and took me into her mouth. She didn't seem interested in wasting anymore time and I wasn't complaining.


She rested her hands on my thighs as Jennifer bobbed her head back and forth, slowly at first, taking in as much of me as she could without gagging. It was the most mind-blowing pleasure I'd ever felt in my life.


"Ahh, Jennifer...," I uttered, awe-struck. She chuckled at how honest I was being. I held a hand to the back of her head as she then moaned softly and increased her tempo.


I felt droplets of my cum starting to spill onto her tongue. Pleasure swirled through me as she let me explore the heady warmth and wetness and pressure inside her mouth. It rapidly became more intense as she unrelentingly kept going. I groaned and panted louder, more intensely, my head tilting back as I let the pleasure overtake me. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last.


Almost as if she read my mind, she removed my manhood from her mouth with a loud sigh. She then took my saliva-covered length and began jerking it as hard and as fast as she'd been sucking on me. She gazed up at me, my eyes and teeth clenched as she I struggled through the intense pleasure. The pressure in my loins was rapidly escalating. There was no way I could hold back much longer.




And then, her hand calmly fell away as though nothing had happened. When I opened my eyes with a sigh I was initially disappointed and thought she was trying to tease me or get me riled up.


I looked at her, noticing Jennifer was crawling back to her sweater. She sprawled it out neatly on the floor before sitting on it and laying an elbow back. With her other hand, she coaxed me over with a single finger and a devious smirk before parting her legs open and spreading the folds of her wet cunt open for me to look inside.


I was unable to resist such an invitation and, within seconds, I was propped on all fours over her. She greeted me with another quick, passionate kiss as she laid back on the sweater and I shifted myself down to her level. She wrapped an arm around my lower back, pulling me closer as I grasped my red-hot penis with a trembling eagerness. There was certainly no turning back anymore.




Our lips parted and we both gazed down to see what I was doing. I eagerly aimed myself forward, my cock acting like a dowsing rod magnetized toward the fluids dripping between her legs.


I hit my mark and began to slowly push inside her. We both uttered long groans of bliss while she continued to pull me toward her, her folds parting; giving way to my entry. The sensation I felt–sinking deeper into her hot, throbbing, velvety confines that shifted and stretched tight around me–was mythical. I lost myself in the moment and truly believed I was entering a completely different plane of reality–one where only heat and pleasure existed.


A moment's time passed–or maybe it didn't since we were frozen in it. What seemed like a split second later, I was completely immersed in Jennifer's heavenly heat. I opened my eyes to find her looking back up at me with the most alluring gaze I'd ever seen. I was really inside of her.


She held both hands to my lower back, her body shifting with an eagerness that I completely shared. I could've never fantasized how amazing it felt inside of her. It was the most sublime pleasure.


To coin a phrase, I couldn't believe this was happening.




I felt a bit pressured to perform well, even though it was only my first time. I pulled back with a shaky sigh and then shared a deep groan with her as I pushed inside again. She ecstatically went along with me for the ride as I began pushing and pulling my hips, working up a gradual rhythm that wasn't too strenuous. I tilted my head back to the ceiling, groaning in hot passion as I experienced the most unbelievable sensual euphoria that rushed from my head to my toes in an endless cycle.


The level of intimacy I felt with her was beyond anything I could've imagined. I thought sex was just sex, but she showed me and I learned quickly that it was much more than that.


I soon found myself reveling in the glory of pushing into her tight, throbbing heat. At first I just focused on keeping my hips in a steady rhythm that drew louder, more intense cries of splendor from of my beautiful lover's lips. Hearing her voice in such incredible lust sent goosebumps through my body. Eventually I caved in to the indescribable pleasure she gave me, and it overwhelmed me in a heartbeat. I felt her free a hand to stir up her clitoris with, but I paid no mind to it as I was lost in my own world. The realization that I was having sex with such a gorgeous girl whom I'd dreamed of for months was earth-shattering.


Jennifer's muscles held me unimaginably tight. I had a hard enough time trying to hold myself back from climaxing earlier, but at that point it became laborious. Intense heat radiated through my body. All I was able to hear over my own, mindless, lustful panting was her beautiful voice and the rhythmic slapping of our hot skin as our bodies united in rapture again and again.


Being inside of her was amazing; taking her was a completely different story. She was absolutely captivated, and so was I. Her writhing, jerking body and hungry cries begged for me not to stop as I continued to incessantly push my hips into her own. I glanced down at the point our bodies were united at, entranced at the sight of her thick folds and the pink flesh beneath pulling and pushing in time with me.




Jennifer bit down on her knuckle, moaning relentlessly, tossing her head from side to side. Both of us were lost in torturous heat as our bodies loudly slapped together without respite. She reached up and grabbed my shoulders in both hands, her mouth open wide as she cried out at the top of her lungs in euphoric delight. Just like before, her body tensed up, her breathing at a feverish pace, her pleasure coming to a head. Her immaculate walls shifted uncontrollably as a rush of hot fluid poured out of her and onto the tile; just missing her sweater.