Time for School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so nice...," she whispered, gently scratching the back of my head.

I chuckled softly while moving my hands parallel to each other as, I gently brushed over the facets of her face like a painter using my fingertips as brushes.

"You're really beautiful," I softly remarked. She smiled.

"So are you," she replied before I ran a gentle thumb along her soft lips. Talia mewled softly as I circled my thumb around them for just a moment. I then slipped my hand behind her head, guiding it toward mine and kissed her.


As we shared our deep kiss, my hands moved down from her face to her neck. I continued down to her collarbone and came to a stop just over her big breasts to see how she would respond. She responded by holding me tighter and kissing me even deeper, which I gladly returned. Sensing so resistance this time, I moved my hands down and cupped Talia's warm, soft, supple breasts.

I slowly squeezed and massaged them; the very same breasts I'd caught myself staring at countless times before. Her breasts weren't gigantic, but big enough that I couldn't quite get my entire hand around them as I played with them.

She sharply breathed through her nose as she arched her back, pushing her chest into my hands as though offering her breasts to me. She moaned onto my lips, both of us locked into an intensely fervent kiss. My thumbs flicked her nipples from side to side. They'd already become as hard as little pebbles.

Our mouths finally broke away from each other, both of us panting heavily. I took note of the ecstatic grin on her face before kissing her chin, getting her to tilt her head back again. I kissed and amorously licked her neck, feeling the vibrato of her lustful voice against my tongue.

It was an incredible rush for us to go from wildly passionate to calm and serene and back again. But, of course, we had all the time in the world to explore each other as much as we pleased.


I kneaded her breasts like dough, listening to her moans amplify while I kissed my way down to her collarbone and over her breasts. I sighed lustfully onto her ivory appendages whilst combing over their round shape with my tongue. The warm scent of her breasts after being stuffed away in her bra all day long was so intoxicating.

I squeezed one of her breasts tight, causing her nipple to poke out before I took it into my mouth, looking up at her as she excitedly watched me suck on it. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply, her lips constantly curled into a grin as she loved every second of what I was doing to her.

"That feels good...," she spoke.

Talia amorously stroked the back of my head. I closed my eyes, pressing my lips deep into her soft mound while avidly squeezing and pulling the other. Her breasts were so amazing—I could have sucked on them all day. We sighed lustfully together as I pulled my lips away from her breast. I gazed upon them while pushing them into each other and pulling them away.

I was filled with elation. Having her hold me so tight, wanting me to kiss her and touch her—it was an incredible feeling.


I then began to kiss further down her chest, slipping down to her belly. I was eager to pleasure her further when she stopped me.

"Wait," she said, holding tight to the back of my head. I curiously looked up at her, past her breasts.

"I want you to stay right here with me," she sweetly said with an equally sweet smile. I couldn't ignore such a request from that beautiful face. I stood up straight and smiled back at her.

"You got it," I replied, making her quite giddy as she held me tight and we shared another deep kiss.

My hands traveled down to her thighs. I decided to heed her desire for my touch first, and so I began to stroke the front and sides of her thighs. She shuddered in delight, my hands circling around her thighs and up to her butt.

Talia broke away from the kiss, looking at me with an eager grin and anticipation in her eyes. She was patiently waiting for me to go further. I slipped a hand under her knee and pulled her leg up, drawing a soft gasp from her. I let my other hand travel around her inner thighs, building up some suspense. She began to pant audibly, her eager body squirming gently. Then, I slowly slid my hand up her thigh while she drew in a long breath. She let it out with a hot groan as my hand cupped over her wet pussy.


Intense heat radiated from Talia's sex—I knew she was just as hungry for this as I was. I slowly rubbed my fingers into her thick folds, taking my time with her and drawing low moans of splendor from her smiling lips. She continued moaning as she slowly brought her head over to my shoulder and rested on it like before. She held me a bit tighter, giving me complete control over her wonderful body.

I slipped a couple fingers betwixt her folds and explored the slippery skin for just a moment. I then calmly pushed those same fingers into her knotted hole, pushing inside her with the help of her copious fluids. She gasped in delight, her back unconsciously arching a little as she felt my fingers sink into her.

"Oh, wow," I couldn't help but whisper, remarking at the incredible heat and tightness around my fingers. She purred and moaned into my neck, clinging to me as my fingers calmly explored her. I quietly panted along with her, amazed by how it felt within her confines. I was becoming very eager to find out how those confines would feel around my pulsing manhood.


I then requisitioned my thumb to toy with her clit at the same time I fingered her. She jerked her head back and gasped sharply, her hands grasping my shirt tight. She slowly brought her face into my shoulder, her loud moans muffled, her body starting to slowly snake in response to the intensifying pleasure I was giving her. My fingers relentlessly thrust into her all while rubbing and flicking her clit. Her flowing fluids were trickling down my hand, all the way down to my wrist.

Talia's body began to simultaneously jerk as she gasped sharply in elation several times. She bit down on the shoulder of my shirt, hissing and moaning in heavenly bliss. Her cries quickly became louder and more intense, her body trembling and pushing hard against me. Her head slowly drew back until she was facing the ceiling, endlessly panting and crying out while her walls contracted wildly around me.

With an elated gasp, she reached the peak of sexual excitement. My fingers rapidly jabbed her as I guided her through the beginning of her orgasm before quickly pulling my arms around her. I held her just as she held me—tightly—feeling her helplessly shudder and moan decadently as I let her ride out her climax.


She continued to moan softly as we stayed like that for a moment, embracing each other. I panted softly, gazing upon her while she continued to shudder and moan, experiencing the jubilant aftershocks of her orgasm. I couldn't believe how mentally satisfying it was to watch her come down from her climax, knowing that I had brought her there.

She then looked up at me with a smile, her eyes half-lidded from exhaustion. I smiled back at her and she giggled quietly.

Still out of breath, Talia quietly remarked, "I'm surprised you know... how to make a girl cum."

"So am I," I replied with a sly grin. She quietly laughed in amusement.

"You know, most guys don't even know where to find a girl's clitoris."

"Yeah, well, I just like to get a 'feel' for things," I replied. She giggled and leaned in toward me, happily engaging an affectionate kiss with me.

I really wanted to stay there and continue to kiss her, given how elated and into it she was. But, damn, I was so hot at that point I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get these clothes off.


I broke away from our kiss and pulled back slightly, quickly reaching for the hem of my shirt. She curiously looked at me as I began to unclothe.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?" I playfully asked. She grinned happily, pulling her hands away while watching me take off my shirt and toss it. Talia amorously ran her hands up my bare chest while I undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor along with my boxers.

She gasped softly as she took note of my erect shaft standing straight up. It didn't take long for her to act on impulse. I groaned softly as she gently took it in both hands and sighed in awe.

"Oh, wow," she whispered. "It's so beautiful..."

I closed my eyes and continued to groan as I throbbed in Talia's soft, warm hands. I didn't even care that my pants were still wrapped around my ankles. It felt so good to have her slowly and delicately stroke my organ with her hands, exploring every inch of it thoroughly. She looked up to see my lustful gaze, grinning and chuckling quietly.


I placed my hands behind her hips again, pulling her a bit closer to me. I felt incredible having her slowly massage me and lave her hands over my raging cock. She was not at all vigorous, but her slow and gentle stimulation still gave me unbelievable pleasure.

She tilted her head and leaned in to kiss me. We eagerly moaned onto each other lips while she continued to play with me. I grabbed her a bit tighter, savoring that kiss I'd wanted to share with her earlier. While we kissed, she shifted her body closer to me, slowly rubbing her soft belly up and down against my cock. We moaned amorously together for a moment until her lips parted from mine. She looked up at me with an eager grin, panting.

From the look in her eyes, she was very clearly trying to tell me something. She wanted the same thing I did, and she wanted it bad.

I placed my hands on the lockers behind her while Talia calmly turned around, placing her own hands on the lockers next to mine. She stepped back, getting into position, lowering herself as she arched her back and raised her butt. Her posture gave me a perfect view of her wet, swollen folds—a view that drove me absolutely wild. I placed a hand on her hip, her body trembling with excitement. I used my other hand to push down and aim my bulging cock to her entry point. I eagerly began to press inside her, both of us moaning in euphoric lust as our bodies united in the most exquisite way possible.


Talia's copious fluids helped me to sink with ease into the unbelievable heat of her tight, shifting muscles. I held back from suddenly erupting within her, placing my other hand on her hip. Immediately I pulled back, starting to build up a smooth rhythm. The overwhelming heat forbade me from even hoping to keep still inside her.

"Ohh, Anthony...," she lustfully sighed as I pushed and pulled into her, "I can't believe how good this feels..."

I let my head fall back, moaning along in harmony with her. I held tight to her hips, rhythmically plunging myself as far as I could go into the depths of her slippery, heavenly heat. The pleasure I felt was all-consuming, sending my head straight into the clouds.

Talia's long, black hair swayed and tossed around as I rocked her body against mine; her admirable, soft breasts also bouncing in time with my rhythm. I felt infinitely accomplished that I had this beautiful, vibrant girl all to myself, her body lusting and yearning for me. So many times had I fantasized about how I would make love to her, but it was nothing like the real thing.

I watched as she drew her head back, moaning loudly in lust as our hot bodies slapped together. I hunched over, placing my hands on the lockers and greeted her lips with my own. She placed her hand behind my head and held tight, moaning intensely onto my lips. Our bodies continued to rock, sharing a very brief kiss before we broke away and leaving her grinning happily and panting heavily.

"This is so liberating...!" she jubilantly exclaimed.


I kept myself hunched over her, placing my hands on the lockers once again. I amorously kissed and licked her cheek while I began to thrust harder, listening to her cries intensify. Talia held me tighter as I mindlessly buried myself into her. We panted wildly, our faces beside one another, lost in lust together. I was enthralled by the way we could transition between slow tenderness and all-out explosive passion.

I wrapped an arm around her breasts, stilling them and holding them tight. I listened to her cry out to me atop the sound of our hot, sweaty bodies impacting loudly. I drowned in the monstrous pleasure that she swept through me, pushing it back into her and reverberating back into me in an infinite loop of amazing ecstasy.

My other arm then wrapped around her lower belly, pulling it up a bit as I held her closer to me. I reared back further, suddenly shoving my hips much harder and faster than before. Talia squealed in ecstasy, her head tilting back to face the ceiling. Her incredible walls clamped down like a vice around me, amplifying my pleasure to an unreal level and beckoning me to erupt. My lips peeled back, baring my teeth as I groaned loudly and panted sharply.


Her back was arched, standing on the tips of her toes as I pounded her wildly. I recklessly shoved every inch of me into her searing hot belly while listening to her beautiful voice intense cry out in jubilant ecstasy. She was loving every second of this, while I was completely consumed by her heat. Both of us were lost in hot, sweaty lust as I pounded her endlessly.

"Ohh~, Anthony!!" Talia cried out, rocking helplessly. "You're so amazing!!"

Her lusty voice, so passionate and so honest, was the final bit of gratification I could handle. There was no way I could've held back a second longer.

I had enough cognizance to quickly unsheathe myself from her, grasping my wet length tight and jerked my climax out. I sharply groaned as the first few streamers of white hit the lockers and seeped through the grooves before finishing ejaculating onto the tile.


We both remained in place for a few moments, allowing ourselves to catch our breath and find our bearings. I then straightened my back with a soft groan. I was followed shortly thereafter by Talia who got up and turned around to face me with an adorable grin. I grinned back at her, causing her to chortle. She threw her arms around me and we shared a warm kiss, wordlessly thanking each other for the incredible experience we shared.

We moaned quietly, savoring the intimate kiss for a short while. I felt a sense of fulfillment like I couldn't believe. I was ecstatic after having known her and admired her for so long and then bonding with her on such an incredibly deep, personal level. She made me feel incredibly happy.

We broke away from the kiss, looking into each others' eyes and grinning happily. She slowly shifted her body back and forth, both of us still buzzing from the aftermath of pleasure.


"What a crazy fantasy that was," she remarked. "I never, ever thought I would have sex in school."

"Yeah," I said, "It is a pretty crazy fantasy—pretty awesome, too."

"Definitely awesome," she corrected me. "That was the most perfect break to get me through the rest of the day."

"Well, I'm glad I could recharge your batteries," I replied. She chuckled and leaned in to give me a quick, swift kiss and pulled back to grin at me. I couldn't let that go, giving her a kiss back. She giggled as we started a war of trading kisses back and forth.

"I had no idea you were such a fun-loving girl," I remarked as our kissing came to a halt. "You're like a thrill-seeker."

"Might as well live it up while we can get away with anything," she replied with a mischievious smirk. "I had no idea you were such a sexy, exciting guy... with superpowers!" She grinned and shook her head in disbelief. "This was so amazing."


"You know," I admitted, "I've been hot for you since day one."

"Oh, you mean back in middle school?" she asked.

"Oh, no...," I replied, not enjoying her tone of voice.

"When you were wild and crazy? You don't think I'd remember that, huh?" She smirked at me, her eyes shimmering as she reminisced.

"I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up," I remarked as I rolled my eyes. She mirthfully laughed, playfully shifting her posture onto one leg as she bent her other knee slightly.

"You were always such a cutie, though," she said. "I always thought that about you. But you were really... hyper, I guess. It made you unapproachable."

"Yeah, I know," I admitted with a shrug. "I'm trying to, you know, shed that part of me."

She tilted her head with a warm smile. "I like it. It's so different, but... I like the 'new' you."

"So do I," I replied, smiling proudly.

"And I really like the way you kiss...," she remarked before happily sharing another one with me.


She then looked in my eyes with a smile and remarked, "With that time stop thing, you could totally just freeze time and have, like, a day off from school or something."

"Nah," I quickly replied. "I actually tried something like that. It's... not that great being in a time-frozen world by yourself." Her eyes curiously shifted between my own. "It's way more fun to share it with someone."

She chuckled softly. "Well, I'm glad that 'someone' was me."

"So am I," I replied.

"Now, I have to go find my clothes," she said. Our hands fell away from each other before she jogged back the way we came from. "Ohh, they're all the way back here," she said from afar. As she reached the end of the hall, she looked to one side before pointing. "This way!" she exclaimed and laughed as she ran behind the corner. I shook my head and smiled in amusement as I, too, collected my clothes and began to put them back on.


I headed back to follow after Talia. I turned the couple of corners we had ran past just in time to see her putting on her bra, having already put her pants back on. She looked at me with a smile as she bent down to pick up her sweater.

"You dress fast," she remarked.

"Well, I didn't have to run all the way back here to get my clothes," I replied, hearing her laugh as she put her shirt and sweater back on. "You know, next time you're in a world where time is stopped, you should probably keep your clothes with you."

"Oh, shut up," she playfully said as her head popped up through her sweater. "You're the only reason I took my clothes off!"

I laughed. "You took them off all by yourself. Not my fault!"

"Yeah it is! Stopping time and letting me get away with anything I want—shame on you."

She adjusted her sweater as she walked up to me with a smirk upon her face. I was happy to greet her with a brief kiss, feeling her place her hands on my shoulders once more.


Then, she broke our kiss and sighed sharply in content. We stood there, smiling at each other and reveling in the afterglow of the amazing, deeply-profound experience we shared together.

"Well, guess I'd better get back to class now," she said. "And you should too, Mr. Time Stop; doing whatever you want."

I laughed. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it, too."

She giggled, grinning once more enough to make her nose crinkle.

"Thanks for the wonderful time," she said. "This was so awesome—I'll never forget this for the rest of my life. Promise."

"Same here," I warmly replied before she leaned in and gave me one final quick kiss. I then took her by the hand and led her back to the outskirts of the restrooms where I had first stopped time.


"This is where we were, huh?" she asked. "When you did your magic, I mean?"

"Yep," I calmly replied as I came to a halt and turned to her, our hands falling away from each other.

"How are you able to do it anyway?" she wondered. "Did you learn some kind of dark magic or maybe a dying wizard gave you a book of spells?"