Time for School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty good," I replied. "I'm being more personable like I said and getting to know some new people—like you, of course."

She softly laughed. "That's awesome. I wish I could branch out to more people, but... when guys take one look at me they end up with only one idea in mind."


Her words hit home with me and made me feel guilty. "That sucks," I remarked as I kept my gaze forward. "I mean, I will say that you are very pretty but..., you know I've realized that there's more to a person than just how they look."

She seemed genuinely surprised by my remark as she looked over at me. "Glad to hear you say that," she said with a gentle smile.

"Now, show me these guys and I'll punch them in the face for you."

She laughed. "Come on. You know you wouldn't punch them in the face."

"I'd give it my best shot," I said as I held the building's outer gate open for her and looked at her with a grin, "just for you."

She smiled at me as I caught up with her again. "Have you always been this respectful towards girls?"

"What can I say?" I replied as we walked past the outside fountain. "I like girls. I think they should be treated respectfully. Maybe that's pretty corny and old-fashioned but... that's just how I was raised."

"I like it," she said. "Not a lot of guys I've met feel the same way."

"Yeah, well, that's just who they are. I am who I am—I don't feel like changing that."

She looked at me with an intrigued smile. "That's good. I'm glad."


We were then buzzed in through the front and I held the door open for her. We both smiled as we waited for the elevator to arrive, stepping inside and pressing for our respective floors. The doors closed and, almost in unison, the two of us looked at each other.

"Well, see you tomorrow," I said as the elevator opened for my floor and I stepped out.

"Bye, Anthony," she said with a polite smile.

"Bye, Sofia," I replied with my own smile and stood there until the doors closed.


That night, I'd finished with my homework and gave a sigh as I looked out the window. Sofia's remarks about the way guys see her really made me give pause to my own unabashed lechery. I was being honest when I told her I was starting to recognize there was more to girls than how they looked—that was obvious. However, I couldn't exactly 'turn off' the switch hardwired into my brain when it came to the opposite sex. Women were always going to be attractive to me and always get my juices flowing. But if I could take anything away with my interactions with Sofia, Jennifer, Talia, Eve, Tamara and Nora it was that there was more than just wanting to rip off their clothes and fuck them.

Although, that was still a pretty hot fantasy.

Fantasies were just fantasies. It was how I treated those young women and respected them in real life that actually mattered. I had to admit, getting close to and bonding with Jennifer and Talia felt just as good as sex—if not better. Still, the sex was really awesome.

Ah, well. That was just how life was, I suppose. I was still on my path to turning a new leaf, living my life to the fullest and enjoying every minute of it. I was tired of being tired all the time. I wanted something more, something new, fresh and exciting. I really felt like after making new friends with Eve and Sofia that I was definitely getting there.