Time for School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand calmly explored the crotch of my jeans, seeking out my male rod. She quickly found it and gasped softly. She looked up at me while her fingers traced the length of my penis.

"You're so hard already...," she quietly remarked.

"Can you blame me?" I replied, drawing an amused smile from her. I then asked, "I wonder how wet you are right now?"

"Why don't you find out?" she softly responded with an expression of pure seriousness on her face. I didn't need much more invitation than that.


I hunched over her again, slowly drawing a hand down her trim belly. I popped the button of her tight jeans and unzipped them. She helped me to get them off, along with her panties. With the last article of clothing off her body, Eve's wonderful hourglass-shaped body was on full display.

I then slowly drew my hand up her inner thigh, prompting her to unconsciously part her legs open. We continued to stare at each other while my hand patiently stroked the smooth skin of her inner thigh, building anticipation within her. I then drew a sharp gasp from her once my hand slid over the moist folds tucked between her legs.

"Wow," I remarked. "You're really wet..."

"Can you blame me?" she softly replied with a slight smirk. I chuckled as I leaned in to briefly kiss her. At the same time, I began to slide my fingers along and inside Eve's wet pussy. She gasped as I toyed with the most sensitive part of her body, moaning and panting sharply. She gazed down for a moment to watch what I was doing before looking up at me with a needy gaze.


"I want you so badly," she softly admitted. "Please... don't make me wait any longer..."

I was slightly taken aback by her sudden request. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes," she quickly replied as she took my hand away from her sex. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life..."

I quietly obliged her by undoing my jeans and pulling them down with my boxers. Eve watched, captivated, as my erect member sprung free from its confines.


I then kissed her once again, deeply and amorously, both of us moaning against one another. At the same time, I calmly maneuvered myself between her open legs, which is when she quickly placed a hand on my abdomen and pulled away from the kiss.

"Wait," she uttered, bringing me to a halt. "Please be careful... not to finish inside me."

I nodded in response, smiling reassuringly at her. She smiled back and placed her hands on my shoulders. We then both gazed down as she pulled her knees back to give me a much clearer view of her slippery, tanned folds.

Both of us panted heavily with excitement, our hearts racing together. I carefully guided the head of my manhood to the point between her legs. Then, slowly and cautiously, I entered her.


"Ohh, Anthony...," she lustfully whispered as she took me inside of her. I clenched tightly, quickly getting over the disbelief that I was penetrating beautiful Eve and came to my senses. She moaned, her blissfully hot muscles welcoming me into her lovely body and held on tight as I buried myself to the root inside her.

We both breathed a sigh as I propped myself up onto my hands. I gazed upon her gorgeous body, glistening with sweat, which I was now a part of. She loosely wrapped her legs around my hips just before I slid back and eagerly pushed inside her again.

I panted lustfully as I watched and listened to her moan in splendor with each thrust of my hips.

"Ohh, yes...," she whispered, "just like that..."

Hearing her cheer me on was so elating. I groaned lustfully to the sky as I worked to keep my hips rhythmic, pushing deeply and steadily into her. Her soft hands slowly caressed my neck and shoulders while the slippery, tight heat within her belly caressed every inch of my throbbing length. Under the sound of her sweet voice singing to me, I heard the quiet suckling Eve's body made at the point where we became one.


"Mm, yeah...," I quietly uttered as a quick surge of pleasure swept through me.

In that moment, we were nothing more than just a couple of lusty teenagers expressing our sexuality.

The scent of her perfume emanated off her sweaty body, briefly overtaking my senses. Our bodies shifted and thrust against the gently crinkling grass beneath us. It was a welcome change to the indoors of school. It felt so good making love to her out in the open freedom of the outdoors.

Eve pulled at my shoulders, beckoning me closer, causing me to slowly drop down onto my forearms. She greeted me by wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. My body rocked together with hers as her sparkling eyes opened halfway. We looked deeply into each others' lustful gaze, panting and moaning at one another.

She then spoke, her voice erupting from a soft cry of pleasure.

"Mm, don't stop...," she panted. "Please don't stop..."


I grit my teeth as I began to thrust into her harder and more vigorously. Almost immediately she began to cry out in intense delight. She grabbed the back of my head tightly, pulling me even closer. I panted and groaned, baring my teeth, my body flooded with ecstasy and elation. She was so blissfully tight, her walls shifting all around me in excitement.

Eve's body writhed and bucked as I incessantly drilled into the core of her ravishing body. Her cries were sharp, high-pitched, splendrous—I couldn't get enough of their sweet tune. She kept me tightly against her, my face buried into her neck as we rocked harmoniously in a sea of absolutely glorious pleasure.

I was consumed within the warmth of her body, feeling my burning loins quickly starting to tighten up.

"I'm... cumming!!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"So am I...!" I groaned in response.

Eve trembled intensely and held on tight as my sharp thrusting slowed considerably. She uttered a long, guttural groan and I felt her hot climax gush out of her just as I grabbed my cock and pulled out. Our fluids spilled into the grass and mixed, both of us moaning as we reached the peak of ecstasy together.

Once I'd finished, I wrapped my arms around her and held her just in time to feet the last few shudders quake her body. She then uttered a long, relieved sigh. Her body went loose as she rested comfortably on the grass, both of us sweating and panting heavily.


Our arms gradually unraveled from around one another and I rolled over onto my back to lie next to her. We rested to catch our breath as I just looked up at the sky in a euphoric daze. A smile spread across my face, gazing over at her in all her beautiful, sweaty glory. To know that I had just had sex with someone as gorgeous and amazing as her excited me beyond belief. She soon looked over at me, catching a glimpse of my enthused expression and returned it in kind.

She sighed happily. "That was incredible," she remarked before rolling onto her side toward me. She draped an arm over my chest and a leg over my own, purring and resting comfortably on me. "I needed that so badly," she remarked as we looked at each other.

"Did I distract you, though?" I asked, feeling cheeky. She chuckled and grinned happily.

"You certainly did," she amorously replied. She craned her neck in, moaning softly as we shared a kiss to celebrate our accomplishment. She then rested her head on my shoulder and I listened to her sigh in content as both of us closed our eyes.


"You were amazing," she quietly remarked. My lips spread into a great, big smile as she gently rubbed my shoulder and chest.

"Anything I can do to help," I replied.

"You would say that," she said with a brief laugh. I chortled quietly in response.

She then calmly shifted away from me, causing me to watch her as she sat up and stretched her arms to the sky.

"Well," she said as she picked up my clothes from the ground and tossed them onto my chest, "I'm definitely ready for lunch now."

I chuckled happily and sat up with her. "Sounds good."

The two of us then got up and put our clothes back on, all the while smirking at each other. Oh, the things that teenagers will do when they won't get in trouble for it.


By the time we were both fully clothed, I realized I was pretty damn hungry. But I wasn't hungry enough to throw my arms out and have her quietly laugh as she walked toward me and shared a deep embrace with me.

"Thank you," she softly spoke, gently stroking the back of my head. "You've been really wonderful to me the past couple of days. I don't think I'd be feeling half as good as I do now if not for you."

I smiled and replied to her by turning my head and placing a kiss on her temple. She sighed happily before I then pulled away from her. We looked at each other once more for a brief moment while I gently rubbed the sides of her arms. I then took her hand in mine and began to lead her off the grass, just the same as I had led her onto it.

"I know I was just upset and lashing at you," she said as we walked, "but I was way off saying that 'all guys are assholes.' You definitely proved that to me."

"Sweet, I'm not a total asshole," I replied with a slick grin as I looked at her. She chuckled softly. "Like I said, anything I can do to help."

She chuckled again as she playfully rested her head on my shoulder. The two of us then walked back into the stairwell, allowing her to go first as I held the door open. I followed her inside and let the door close behind me as we stood at the same spot where I had stopped time.


"So," I said with a sigh as we looked at each other, "time to get back to normal life."

"Yes it is," she softly replied with a warm smile. "I'll never, ever forget this—for as long as I live. This was... God... so mind-blowing and so amazing. I never thought you were... ya' know... a really great lover."

"Did you or did you not say I was very 'mysterious' yesterday?"

She chuckled. "Yes, I did."

"Well, I'm just full of surprises."

"I'm glad for that," she said with a big grin. "I'm really happy that I can call you one of my close friends."

"Same here," I said with a smile. "By the way, you don't mind if I have lunch with my other friends, do you? I don't want them to feel like I'm ditching them two days in a row. But, at the same time, I don't want you to feel like I'm ditching you."

"No, no, it's perfectly fine!" she insistently said. "I should talk one-on-one with Lila anyway. She's pretty worried about me."

"Well, this is it, then," I said. "You ready?"

She quickly leaned in and gave me one more quick kiss before pulling back with a smile.

"Ready," she replied. The two of us shared a chuckle before I resumed time once again.


I opened the stairwell door and almost immediately, Lila spotted her friend.

"There you are," she said as she quickly rushed to Eve and hugged her tightly. I easily saw the concern on Lila's face for her friend. It was a side of her I'd personally never seen before. I walked past the two and began to head toward the cafeteria. I took one more look back to see Eve, still in the middle of their hug, gently wave to me. I smiled back to her and continued on my way.

I breathed a huge sigh of content. I found myself unconsciously puffing out my chest as I casually strutted to go see my friends. My confidence had soared sky-high at that point. I felt on top of the world; completely untouchable.

Of course there just had to be someone to prove me wrong...