Time for School Ch. 10

Story Info
An unremarkable high school student lives out his fantasies.
11.5k words
4.69
41.2k
17

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Natalie

Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older

*

After Natalie called to me, I curiously looked around the beach. I then looked at her, pointing to myself with an innocent look on my face. She laughed and nodded.

"Yes, you!" she exclaimed, waving me over. "Come here!"

Well, how could I resist any kind of invitation from her? I smiled happily as I walked over to her.

"Wow," I said. "What a coincidence seeing you here."

"I know, right?" she responded with a slight grin. "You here to hang out in the water or to get some sun? You look like you could use it."

"Good one," I replied in a playfully sarcastic tone, causing her to chuckle. "I'm surprised you don't have a plastic bucket and shovel to make sand castles. Did you leave them at home?"

"Wow, you're funny, aren't ya?" she said with a cheeky smirk. She then looked me over and thought to herself a moment before continuing. "... Hey, why don't you hang out with me for a bit? I've never gotten to talk to you, like, ever."

"Dunno," I said as I looked around. "I've got so many places be, things to do..."

"Aw, seriously? Are you really going to make me beg?" She stuck her bottom lip out, pouting ever so cutely at me. I could definitely say I was already getting to like her.

"Oh, all right. I never could resist a woman's charms."

"Good to know," she replied with a devious smirk as she watched me kneel down to drape my towel out on the sand beside hers.

I then kicked my feet out in front of me, landing on the towel with my butt. I quickly laid on my side, casually posing for her with a sly smirk.

She laughed. "Very cute."

"Why, thank you," I replied with a comical grin. She then chuckled wryly.

"You know, you don't look so bad with your shirt off," she remarked, idly laving her tongue against her lip.

Of course, I couldn't wait to get in the quick return compliment. Best to strike while the iron was hot, and mine was getting pretty hot already.

"I can easily say the same about you."

She chuckled again, almost as though she was expecting that response. She then picked up a bottle of suntan lotion and began to rub it into her arm.

"So," she said, "tell me a little about yourself. I don't even know your name."

"The name's Anthony. I'm just a guy, I guess. There's not much to say about me. I just like to hang with friends, play video games. ... I also like candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach," I added, suggestively raising my eyebrows up and down.

"I can tell you're the joker of the class, too," she remarked as she cocked a smirk at me. She rubbed the lotion onto her belly and then her legs. "Most of the time I hear that loud girl behind you bitching about something you did."

I casually shrugged. "That sounds like me. But, she and I have a weird, little dynamic going on. We just have fun getting on each others' nerves."

"That is weird." She then casually dropped the bottle by her side. She scooted further down the towel, laid on her back and closed her eyes.

She was pretty far away from the watery playground which was the ocean. I supposed that made sense, seeing as how she was more interested in trying to soak up the sunlight. The position she laid in allowed me to freely gaze over her mind-blowing, shimmering body. There was no way she didn't do that to me on purpose.

She was wearing a small, green, two-piece bikini that gave the impression that she was trying to show off that gorgeous body of hers. The bikini itself was tied in knots around her hips and behind her back. It very easily got my mind going as I imagined untying the flimsy cloths off of her.

Oh, how envious I was on that tiny green bikini separating me from those absolutely spectacular orbs of hers.

She then peered an eye open and looked at me. "Don't stop talking now," she implored. "I don't want to be bored."

"I see!" I replied with a laugh. "It's all about you, huh?"

She smirked and closed her eyes. "It always is."

She reminded me a bit of Jennifer. Although, Jennifer wasn't usually as... self-confident as Natalie seemed to be.

"So, what brings you here, anyway?" I asked. She sighed and shook her head in annoyance.

"Right now I'm waiting for my lazy-ass friend to come join me, but she's taking her sweet time. The two of us are going to tan for a bit and then we're going to a photo shoot in a couple hours."

"Photo shoot?"

"Yeah," she replied with a nonchalant shrug. "Some talent agency is looking at me right now. They want me to do modeling."

"That really doesn't surprise me," I remarked as I gazed over her figure. "And they're not the only ones looking at you right now."

She smirked as she once again peered an eye open at me. She stared at me for just a brief moment before facing the sky again.

"I don't doubt it," she casually replied. "I've got all the guys in school turning their heads when I walk by. It's only going to get worse once my pictures get published, but, I'm sure I can handle it. Being a celebrity is all about having the right attitude."

Her remarks brought a big grin to my face. She was very interesting.

"You certainly have lots of attitude," I said. "You're very sure of yourself."

"Is there any reason I shouldn't be?" she looked up at me with a curious gaze. "I am the hottest girl in school. No one even comes close to comparing to my perfect looks." Her eyes then traveled down my body, just the same as I'd done for her. "And, like I said, you're pretty good-looking yourself."

"You're complimenting an ordinary guy like me? Wow. I'm humbled to be noticed by such a 'big celebrity' like you."

"Shut up," she playfully remarked. "Still, I bet you've gotten laid plenty of times, huh?"

I didn't want to lie, so I decided I might as well partially admit to my sexual escapades.

"I suppose you could say that. Right now, though, I'm not settling on any one girl. I'm just sort of... trying different things to see what fits me."

She chuckled suggestively. "What a coincidence, so am I."

She then sat up once again, turning to me with a playful grin. "I just remembered, I need someone to do my back. Would you be interested in doing it?"

"Very," I quickly replied as I propped myself up onto my knees.

"Here you go, then," she said as she handed me the bottle of suntan lotion. She turned her back to me while I eagerly dabbed some lotion into my hand. She picked up the bulk of her long, brunette hair and let it rest in front of her shoulder. Almost immediately, I pressed both hands to her upper back and heard her gasp softly.

"You don't waste any time," she quietly remarked.

"Not with a girl like you," I responded as I eased closer to her.

She chuckled softly, both of us enjoying each others' company already. I worked my hands into the soft flesh of her back. She let out a sigh of pleasure as I began making it pretty clear I wasn't going to simply slather her back with lotion and be done. I wanted to make it more interesting.

I pressed my fingertips and my palms into her firm muscles, working her back like an amateur masseuse. I moved back up to her shoulders, rubbing and squeezing them in my hands. She let out a warm sigh through her open mouth, letting her head tilt back a little.


"Take your time," she softly spoke. "That's the way I like it."

"I'll keep that in mind," I replied.

As I moved down her back again, I brushed past the knotted strap of her top. I resisted the urge to just pull that knot and let it fall off her body. It was taunting me with its draping tassels that beckoned to be tugged on. I moved past it, focusing my attention on her lower back.

I rubbed slowly in circles, all the while listening to her soft, pleased responses. I pressed my palms hard into the denser muscles, causing her to straighten her back a bit.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she replied with a soft groan. "You have a nice touch."

"You have a nice body," I slyly replied. "I don't feel like stopping yet."

"Good. I don't want you to stop."

I decided to sit down, letting my legs rest by her sides. My hands went back up, slowly gliding across the entire length of her back. I then let my hands slip under the strap of her top and then drawing my hands around to the sides of her ribs, teasing her a little bit. She sighed quietly as I came so painfully close to her breasts before calmly pulling back.

As I resumed my massage, she placed her hand on my lower leg. She gently stroked her hand up and down, sending a shiver of excitement through me. Now that she had put her hand on me, all bets were off. She couldn't have made her interest any clearer to me.

I responded to her touch by leaning in and placing a few kisses on her shoulder. She playfully chuckled, followed by a soft moan as I gently kissed up her neck. As my face continued upward, I massaged into her shoulders and neck more deeply. I then kissed around her ear and grazed my teeth along its outer edge.

"This is the most personal massage I've ever had..." she remarked, grinning and laughing when I suddenly sucked on her ear lobe.

She seemed incredibly comfortable with me. I was eager to press the envelope to see just how comfortable.

"You know, this keeps getting in the way," I said as I began to calmly unravel the back tie of her top. "Can't do a good job with this here."

She gave her response in the form of a curious gasp – as though she was surprised I was willing to do such a thing.

Before the cups of her top could fall away from her splendid breasts, she covered her chest with her arms to keep the bikini in place. I smiled as to how open-minded she was, resuming kissing her shoulder. My hands went up and down her back more vigorously with the intent of exciting her further.

She sighed quietly, soaking up the attention I gave her. Her body stayed relaxed with her head drooping just a little bit to give a sense of submission. I moved my hands down to her waist and started to move slowly, purposefully up her belly.

My intentions were pretty clear to her by the time I touched her ribs once again. My fingertips slipped gently underneath the outer stitching of those soft, green cups. She held firm to her top, moving her arms up just enough to allow me access. She curiously looked over at me, both of us locking eyes for a few moments.

A soft sigh escaped her lips when my oiled hands slid over her unbelievable breasts. My jaw hung slightly agape to finally touch those huge, bouncy orbs that had taunted me every day I watched her walk into class.

Though excited, she still seemed a little hesitant. "Someone's going to see us," she remarked before gently biting her lip.

"So? Isn't that part of the thrill?" I asked with a devious smirk. Her lips spread into a grin.

"You're a naughty one. You're going to corrupt my innocent, young mind."

"I'll have to make it count and do my very best job of corrupting, then."

Our faces then seemed to drift together in unison. Our lips mingled together, the two of us sharing our first kiss with each other. At the same time, I my hands slowly laved over the copious flesh of her bodacious breasts. We moaned softly onto each others' lips. For a moment, I wondered if there was anyone watching us. Feeling her nipples getting hard beneath my palms made me quickly stop caring, however.

I squeezed as much of her breasts as I could in both hands, clasping my fingertips into them. They were so unbelievably big, yet felt so soft and natural. Our lips fell away from each other. She continued to gaze softly into my eyes briefly before closing them.

"Oh, yeah...," she whispered as I continued to slowly massage her breasts. Her head drooped slightly once more, uttering soft sighs of pleasure.

I smiled and watched her enjoy what I was doing to her. She was pretty clearly excited by the idea of doing this in such a public setting. As for me, I was more interested in making things more private - and a lot more personal.

"I want to tell you a secret," I quietly spoke as I gently flicked her erect nipples from side to side.

"Mm~... what is it?"

"What if I told you I could freeze time around us?"

Her eyes slowly opened as she turned to me with an incredulous gaze. "... I would think you're a total nutcase."

With an amused smirk, I decided to make a believer out of her. I then blinked and, unsurprisingly, froze time. Unlike the other times, the sudden removal of sound was so much more noticeable and striking. It was startling enough to cause her to gasp in surprise.

"What... just happened...?" she asked, eyes wide with shock.

"I told you I could freeze time - and I meant it."

"Holy... shit..." she whispered, her breathing quickening. Her wide eyes slowly panned around, taking in her still surroundings. Her head then snapped over to me, staring at me in disbelief. "How?"

"It's just a thing I can do," I nonchalantly replied with a casual shrug that left her baffled. "And now that that's out of the way," I added while calmly peeling her top away from her body and casually tossing it aside, "... you and I are free to do anything we want."

She continued to stare at me in disbelief for a few moments, my hands carelessly toying with her massive mammaries. She studied the calm and collected expression on my face, and her breathing seemed to relax.

"You're really serious about this," she softly remarked. "and very confident, too."

"I guess a little of you rubbed off on me," I joked. "... I don't think there's any way for me to describe how bad I want you right now."

Natalie calmly turned herself around, placing a hand on her towel with the other slipping behind my back. She propped herself onto my lap, letting her long legs drape open wide. We stared deeply into each others' eyes for a moment.

Usually, the immobile state when leaving things time-stopped was an issue. But, I had become aware of that from when Eve nearly stepped on the 'death blades' of grass. Add to that my realization of how selective I could be in freezing objects from the last time I was on the beach, and I was able to effortlessly make the sand all around us soft and normal.

Such a simple thing as soft sand never seemed to cross her mind for a minute. Her attention was focused solely on me, a pleased smile upon her face. Her hands casually slid down my chest, to my abs, then calmly began to untie the knotted tassels of my bathingsuit. She pulled down my shorts just enough to expose my very excited manhood. Without taking her eyes off mine, she reached for the tanning lotion and dabbed some on her palm. She carelessly tossed it aside before rubbing it together in her hands.

"I hear you can't resist a woman's charms," she spoke in a sultry tone. "So I don't think you'll have a problem with this."

I grinned, holding back a chuckle. "You seem to know me very well."

Her slippery hands then took hold of my cock and gripped it tightly. I hissed softly, gritting my teeth and groaned in pleasure. She quietly chuckled, looking down at it while exploring every inch. She watched the head disappear and pop up in her palm, her other hand massaging further down the shaft. She then looked at me with a sly grin, soaking up the sight of my lusty expression.

"You're so hot, Natalie," I remarked as she avidly jerked me. "I've dreamt about doing this with you for so long."

"I'm not surprised, considering how irresistible I am," she calmly spoke. She then let out a deep sigh, casually looking around. "This whole 'time stop' thing is so exciting. ... I'm surprised you didn't try this on me earlier. I think I would've done you in a heartbeat..."

I jokingly replied, "It's a recent development."

I then gazed down at her body. I untied the sides of her bikini bottom before grabbing and tossing it aside. My hands rubbed over her thighs, quickly moving inward. I slid a hand between them, drawing a pleased sigh and an even bigger grin from her. She moaned softly, grinding against my hand as I slowly rubbed the thick petals of her sex.

Natalie was noticeably wet already. It only served to intensify my sexual desire which was already soaring while we toyed around with each others' most sensitive areas. She riled me up further by shifting her crotch a bit closer to my own. It not only gave me a clearer view of her aroused pussy, but made me aware of our respective genitalia resting mere inches away from each other.

I wanted her so badly, and she most definitely knew that.

"You like how close it is, don't you?" she softly asked. "You're thinking about how you could just stick it in there right this second, huh?"

"Wow, how did you know?" I asked, feigning surprise.

She chuckled lecherously, taking her hands away from my penis. She playfully bit her lip as she slid off of me, beckoning me over with her index finger before laying down on her towel. Feeling chivalrous, I quickly picked up my towel, shook the sand off and rolled it into a pillow. I then slipped it under her head as she laughed.

"Such a gentleman," she remarked.

"Just want to make you comfortable."

"Oh, I'm already comfortable with you around..."

The two of us kissed briefly with a heated passion. Natalie moaned and laid her arms over her head in a submissive pose. Both of us were panting by the time our lips parted and mine then started to travel to her neck, kissing further down in excitement. Her body lifted and arched in response to where I was kissing her, presenting herself more thoroughly to me.

I made my first anticipated stop at her incredibly big breasts. I licked and sucked my way around her soft globes, mindlessly laving off the suntan oil that I'd worked so hard to massage into them. She grinned in excitement, moaning and shoving her breasts into my face without a care in the world. She laid flat on her back once again, allowing me to take both of her breasts in my hands. I hungrily sucked on her hard, tan-colored nipple. She panted and moaned, grabbing fistfuls of soft sand. I panted quite lustfully myself, my tongue laving all over her nipple and areola.

I unconsciously moved on to her opposite nipple, sucking and gently snaring it between my teeth. At the same time, I looked up at her with a lustful daze in my eyes. She looked back at me with a similar gaze and an eager grin upon her lips. She was certainly enjoying this as much as I'd hoped she would, since it was very enjoyable so far on my end. Her gaze served to stoke the fires of my excitement, and I quickly yearned to go even further with her.

I slurped on her nipple for just a moment, saliva coating her sensitive bud as I let her large breast pop out of my mouth. Eagerly, I kissed my way down her soft belly while she parted her legs in anticipation of my arrival. I quickly made my way between her thighs and very briefly gazed upon her wet sex.

The first thing I noticed was her very pronounced clit – an invitation that drew me closer in a heartbeat.

I planted the tip of my tongue to the base of her folds and drew up to the top in one smooth motion. Natalie let out a soft utterance of pleasure, her legs flexing inward slightly which amused me. I continued to do so, each flick of my tongue against her clit causing her body to wince while she gasped at the intensifying pleasure. I let my hands rest on the soft backs of her thighs as she then rolled her legs back for me.

"Ooohh...," she lustfully moaned as she watched me. "You're so good at this..."

Her lusty praise egged me onward. I began to work my tongue inside the entrance of her sex, rolling and laving my tongue within the very base of her contracting, excited walls. Deep, amorous moans rolled from her throat, reaching down with one hand to hold the back of my head.