Time for School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"Wait," she firmly spoke up once again, surprising me. She bit her lip as she tilted her head to the side just enough to see me out of the corner of her eye. "On second thought..." she quietly added, placing the marker back down and turning to me. She then glanced around the classroom, making sure that everyone was still immobile. She closed her eyes and held a hand to her chest to still her heart before slowly exhaling. When she opened her eyes again, she looked at me with a big smile.


"Maybe ... there is something exciting about this..." she quietly said.


My eyes widened in shock and excitement as she began to slowly walk up to me. At the same time, she casually grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head before discarding it to the floor, seemingly without a care in the world.


I suppose there was always the chance that things would work themselves out in the end.




"Oh, wow," I uttered, turning in my seat to face her with my jaw firmly planted on the floor. She smiled and reached behind her to unhook her bra.


"Sometimes it's nice to have a break from the monotony..." she remarked in a sultry tone, tossing the bra aside. She slowly stretched her arms high, allowing me a good look at her breasts. They were shaped so nicely, like they would fit perfectly in my hands. From there, she undid the knot in the back of her dress and let it fall to expose her long legs.


"Ohh, wow!" I repeated in disbelief at how amazing the sight of her undressing for me was.


"This is what you want, isn't it?" she inquisitively asked as she then turned her back to me, bending over. She took the hem of her tight, black panties and began to slowly pull it down her legs. My jaw nearly unhinged in awe at the sight of her folds neatly-tucked between the minute, little curve in her thighs. It was a sight powerful enough to get me drooling. She then drew a slow hand up the back of her thigh as she stood up. She calmly stepped out of her clothes and gently kicked them aside before turning to face me, standing before me in all her glory.


"... Wow..." was all I could manage to say.


She seemed a bit nervous, but I couldn't tell at the time. My eyes were too busy drinking in the sight of her amazing body.




"Now then," she whispered as she leaned down to me, "let's see about getting rid of your clothes."


I was more than happy to get my old rags off in the blink of an eye, but she seemed very eager to do it for me. She kept a warm smile upon her face as she tugged my shirt up and off my body. She then tossed it over her shoulder, smiling wider as she let her soft hands move slowly up and down my chest and belly.


"So handsome...," she whispered in intrigue. She rested a hand on my shoulder while the other traveled up my neck and came to a stop upon my cheek. She gazed deeply into my eyes for a moment, and I did the same. Her green eyes calmly shuffled back and forth between my brown ones, almost like we were gazing upon something far more enticing beyond our eyes. It felt comfortable and relaxing. I couldn't believe how warm and safe I felt being with her. Nothing else in the world mattered to me then besides her.




And then, with a soft sigh, she calmly leaned in and slipped her red, plush lips over my own. Her kiss felt so nice, amplifying the sense of warmth between us. Her plush lips gently dug into mine, kissing each other with a very mutually hungry passion. It was enough to tell me that I wasn't the only one that had fantasized about doing this.


Her lips softly pulled away from me. Our low hanging eyes gazed into each other once more, sharing each others' breath in a moment of serenity. Inhaling and exhaling to each other, our breath spoke a language that told me everything about this was so very right. I knew that she, too, could hear it loud and clear.


"So very handsome..." she intimately whispered, causing me to shudder in pleasure. Her lips then mingled with my own very briefly before she began to make her journey downward.


She placed gentle kisses down my neck, to my chest, my belly – never stopping on one place. She then undid my pants, pulling them down together with my boxers. She gasped softly at the sight of my fully erect member, smirking at me as she took it firmly in her hand. I groaned deeply in pleasure.


"I shouldn't have been so insistent," I quietly said. "I should've known better than to dump all my feelings out on you like this..."


"It's okay," she whispered. "I want this..."


Without hesitating a second longer, her plush lips began to slide down my length and my toes simultaneously began to curl. She uttered a soft moan onto my hot, sensitive flesh. Her head bobbed up and down, leaving me euphoric at just the very sight of it - let alone how incredible it felt. Her wonderfully smooth tongue rolled and wrapped around me, all while firmly sucking me with a surprising eagerness.


Her head tilted down more intently. Suddenly, her lips were digging around in my pubic hair. She started to take every inch of me into her warm mouth, letting me slide down some of her throat. It felt surreal. I could've sworn I was dreaming with how good it was. I groaned and sighed from the heavenly repetition, leaning back in my seat and letting her do all the work. It was the first time I'd let my partner take the reigns and dictate the pace — and I was not complaining.


My teacher, Ms. Adanna, adamantly bobbing her head up and down my cock — what a sight it was to behold. I listened to her lovely lips popping as they wrapped tightly around my glistening length. The sound of her throat being invaded over and over again was unlike anything I'd heard.


After a few moments of that amazing pleasure, she took me out from her mouth. She held it upright and immediately began to draw her tongue up and down, sighing amorously.


I then learned how experienced she was as she began to rapidly flick her tongue upon the cleft of my rock-hard head. I couldn't believe what she was doing, how simple it was, and yet how intense it felt when she did it. She amplified my pleasure by slipping her lips over my head, sucking and slurping upon it while her skilled tongue worked to pleasure me in a way I'd never felt before. She brought it even further by bringing a hand up to tightly stroke my length. By then, I was having trouble trying to hold back. She was absolutely amazing.


Ms. Adanna removed me from her mouth and immediately went down to lick and suck on my balls. Her mouth acted like a ball wash as she slowly moved back and forth between them. All the while, her warm hand relentlessly jerked me from hilt to tip – her perfectly manicured nails getting washed over with her own saliva. I let my head tilt back to savor the moment.


Not long after, she held me upright with one hand and began to blow me — literally. She blew cool air onto my otherwise red-hot flesh and it caused me to watch her in amazement once more. She continued at it for just a moment before then sucking me back into her mouth. That heat was absolutely wondrous – and she was sucking it hard. My toes were curling nonstop with each blissful dip of her head and each wonderful pop and slurp of her lips. She was making it unbelievably hard for me not to burst within her mouth. Yet, somehow I stayed in it and rode out the incredible pleasure.


She repeated the process, blowing cool air upon me. My jaw hung, groaning lustfully, watching what she was doing. Her lips spread into a big grin as she watched my reactions. She then got a kick out of my intensely ecstatic groan when she sucked me back into the heaven that became her mouth. She happily resumed bobbing her head up and down my lightning rod of pleasure.


I always knew she was incredible. This merely proved it.




With a lustful sigh, she withdrew me from her mouth once more. She then looked up at me, grinning, using my thighs for support as she got to her feet.


"I think it's time I had a turn to enjoy myself...," Ms. Adanna purred, coaxing my mesmerized self to my feet in a heartbeat with no more than a single finger in a 'come here' motion. I eagerly stepped out of my pants, my shoes going with them, while she wrapped her arms gently around my neck. I then looked into her eyes, slowly letting my arms furl around her back. She smiled again, our bodies pressed firmly against each other close enough to have my pulsing shaft resting on her warm belly. I continued to be entranced by the sultry look in her eyes and the musk of her more 'grown up' perfume as compared to what the girls in school usually wore. She gently exhaled as she dipped forward and engaged us in another elating kiss.


Of course, there was no way my hands could possibly keep still for long – not with her. I firmly ran my fingertips up to her shoulder and then down her back again, listening to her moan softly in response. I then crept up and down her sides, not giving any attention to her more delicate areas to enhance the anticipation and the satisfaction for us both.


Our lips slowly peeled away from each other. I found myself gazing for a moment in her eyes before letting my gaze slowly drop down the curvature of her lovely proportions. I was so drawn into her beauty like a moth to a flame. She was so gorgeous that I was more than willing to overlook the fact that she stood a couple inches taller than me.




"Do you like my body?" she amorously asked. "Hmm...?"


"I like everything about you, Ms. Adanna," I softly replied. "Every single little detail about you. Your hair, your makeup, your clothes, and your amazing body. ... You're always so perfect."


"I'm glad I could turn you on, then..."


I gently shook my head. "You do more than turn me on – you inspire me..."


The look in her eyes was genuinely touched by my words. She reached up and gently touched my cheek with an elated smile upon her face.


"That's very sweet of you to say," she whispered.


"You're my most favorite teacher, Ms. Adanna..."


"And you're my my favorite student."

"Really?" I asked in genuine surprise. I'd have always figured she saw me as a class clown and a slacker.


"I always found a sweet charm in you. I've watched the way you interact with your fellow students and I've caught you staring at me more than you realize." Her lips then curled into a big, embarrassed grin. "I ... I may have fantasized about doing this with you, maybe once or twice..."


Just hearing her admit that put a huge smile on my face. The two of us then shared a brief, warm kiss before I began to take my turn to explore her body.




I trailed kisses down Ms. Adanna's chin and to her neck. She sighed happily, her head tilting back, grinning as I slowly licked up and down her neck. I laved over the side, to the front of her neck and then the other side, moving in the same direction. It was almost like I was painting her warm skin with my saliva. At the same time, her hands gently stroked the back of my neck and head. She was enjoying it as much as I was.


I then pulled away, letting my eyes wander down the front of her bare body. I hungrily took her in with my eyes, my hands slowly exploring her magnificent body; admiring the perfection of her dark skin. I'd never encountered a body so matured, so filled out as hers before. It was very elating.


My hands traveled up her chest, taking hold of her firm, beautifully rounded breasts. She moaned softly, watching me with intrigue. I pushed them together, squeezing them firmly, kneading them in my hands. They indeed fit perfectly in my grip, just as I'd hoped. She seemed to pull my head in closer at the same time I leaned in to eagerly suck on one of her nipples. I wrapped my arms around her back once more, pulling her closer as I hungrily licked and drooled all over her hardened, ebony peak.




The scent of her breasts was just amazing – warm, soothing, inviting. It made me feel like I was right where I was meant to be. Her touch continued to elate me and coax me onward by stroking my head and my upper back. I listened to her purring softly in pleasure, enhancing the desire inside of me by overtaking all of my senses. I circled my tongue around her areola, tasting some of the flesh outside of it as well, barely feeling the tiny hairs on her breast against the tip of my tongue.


I then eagerly moved to the other breast to give it the same attention. At the same time, while she moaned happily in response, I turned my attention to Ms. Adanna's firm, bulbous derriere that taunted me for months on end. I reached down, grabbing her ass tightly in both hands and then giving it a stiff spank. She moaned loudly, seemingly very receptive to it.


I decided to follow up, curious from her response. I kneaded fistfuls of as much of her gorgeous ass as I could for a moment while sucking hard on her nipple. The volume of her voice in lust began to increase. I pulled back with both hands, giving her another firm, two-handed spank that reverberated loudly around the silent room. She jerked her head back and moaned more lustfully than before.


"Ohh, yes..." she uttered. "Oh, Anthony..."


I felt her body quickly getting hotter and more excited.


I then brought my face back up to her neck, amorously licking and panting into it. I, too, was getting much hotter in response to her building lust. I spanked her, again and again, listening to her moan with such gratification each time. I wanted to turn her on as much as she had done for me, and I'd finally found her weakness.




After a few moments of her enjoyment of my spanking, she lifted my face to hers and planted another deep kiss upon my lips. She soon pulled away and took me by the hand, leading me just a few feet away to the front of my desk. There, she placed her hands on the desk and bent over in front of me, letting me get a good look at her enticing, visibly wet pussy. She seemed just as eager as I was – maybe even more so.


I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted me to do next. I decided to continue on the anticipation route, figuring it would only make the culmination of our two bodies that much more satisfying. I got down on one knee, grabbing the backs of Ms. Adanna's thighs. It was the first time I'd seen a grown woman's labia that wasn't in a picture on my computer screen.


I then spread her thin, slippery folds out with my thumbs, my jaw hanging as I gazed upon the beautiful, pink walls within. Ignoring the amazement that I was staring down the inner walls of my teacher's vagina, I leaned in and took a long lick upon them. I felt the muscles in her thighs momentarily flinch at that first taste, followed by the sound of a deep sigh of pleasure from her. I moaned quietly, entranced by her sex, avidly licking around inside of her. It tasted so good and carried such a wonderful scent. My head moved around while circling my tongue around inside her folds. I didn't want to stop, and neither did she.




I soon pulled back, gazing upon her erect clit poking out like a glistening, pink jewel. I felt my mouth water at the very sight of it. I clasped my lips around it, licking and sucking hard. She panted heavily and moaned loudly, her head tilted back to the ceiling. I relentlessly kept at it, amplifying her pleasure by giving her a few, hard spanks. Each one drew louder, more gratified moans of lust from the depths of her throat.


Ms. Adanna's voice, her taste, her scent – it all quickly became too much for me to handle. I became extremely restless, like a mindlessly horny animal presented with his mate in heat before him. I licked around inside of her for one last, very brief moment before quickly getting back up to my feet. While she panted and reeled from the lingering pleasure, I was holding her hips steady with one hand while pushing down my very excited cock with the other.


I then began to easily push inside of her heat, both of us moaning in response as I experienced the first moment of actually being inside of Ms. Adanna. And she was wonderful to be inside.


I felt my toes curl once again as her slippery walls clamped down upon me. I pushed all the way to the hilt inside of her, groaning loudly in awe with my hips pressed against her warm, gorgeous ass. I immediately began to pull and push my hips into a smooth rhythm. As she panted and moaned in time with my thrusts, I hunched over, placing my hands on the desk next to her own. She looked over and welcomed me being inside of her body with another deep, intimate kiss; shoving her lips into my own as our bodies gently rocked in harmony.


Everything about the miracle of being able to go all the way with my hot teacher was more than I could've ever hoped it would be. By then, I was running purely on adrenaline and excitement. Our lips ardently mingled together, reflecting on how eager and into it she was. I was in a state of constant blissful disbelief at my sheer luck. Her hot muscles clasping down upon my aching shaft as I plunged into her amazing body made me feel like I'd won the lottery.


Our lips parted before I stood up tall, holding onto her broad hips and focusing solely on plunging ecstatically into my teacher's hot muscles. With our bodies more acquainted, I began to push myself harder and deeper into her. She deeply groaned in content as she felt me excitedly split her walls apart over and over again. She started to thrust back onto me, deepening our union even further. My first time having sex with an more matured woman older than me was a bliss I could hardly explain, even if just because of how incredible she was to me.




I gave her another firm spank with one hand, drawing another ecstatic groan out of her.


"Oohh, yes, baby...," she lustfully remarked. "This feels wonderful..."


Funnily enough, the size disparity of myself having sex with a fully-grown woman sort of felt to me like a chihuahua fucking a rottweiler. But even still, she was the hottest rottweiler teacher I could've ever had.


We were already rapidly increasing in temperature when I decided to drill Ms. Adanna even faster. Our bodies started to sweat from head to toe; my skinnier, white thighs very audibly slapping into her thick, matured, dark legs. My mind was torn between letting my head fall back to just drown in our mutual pleasure and gazing down upon her beautiful, bouncing frame. She was panting ecstatically, so very agog for every inward thrust of my hips. She was placed almost strategically in front of her class. It allowed her to gaze over all her students and feel the thrill of their eyes all on her naked body being fucked before them without any of them actually watching her.


I hunched over a bit, grabbing onto her shoulder and began shoving my cock hard into her hot, velvety confines. She dropped her head down once more; belting out deep, guttural moans and ecstatic panting. I spanked her a few more times, every one bringing her – and myself – closer to the apex of pleasure.


She shouted in elation, "Yes, Anthony, yes!!"


I quickly found myself voraciously pounding her wondrous body, balls-deep inside of her. Her fluids dripped continuously down her thighs, her deep moans becoming louder and more intense with each passing second. I panted heavily, trying to keep the intense pace without accidentally blowing my load. She grasped the desk as tightly as she could, trembling incessantly, baring her teeth as her body rocked from my powerful thrusts.


"I'm almost there, Anthony...! Please keep going, ... just like that!"




Both of us sweating and panting, I shoved my hand between her thighs to vigorously rub her clit. Her body started convulsing, crying out at the top of her lungs. With one final spank upon her sublime ass, Ms. Adanna finally hit her high and came hard. I was forced out by the intense spasms of her inner walls, forced to watch almost agonizingly as her entire body shook and gushed her warm juices onto the floor.