Time for School Ch. 16

Story Info
An unremarkable high school student lives out his fantasies.
6.7k words
4.59
26.2k
14

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older.

*****

I followed with Samantha off the elevator after we reached her floor. I took a quick glance at the windowed wall by the elevators to see the rain picking up.

"Man, it is coming down now," I said.

"Good thing we got out of there when we did," she replied, turning to me with a smile. "Looks like we're in for some rough weather. Don't worry though, we'll be safe at my place."

"My savior," I joked, drawing a laugh out of her.

Her apartment was all the way at the far end of the building. It was one of the biggest sizes of apartments with three bedrooms in it. She whipped out her keys and unlocked the door, allowing me to go inside first.

"After you," she politely said.

"Thank you kindly, ma'am." She grinned as I joked with her once again before I walked inside.

"Wow," I remarked as I looked around the place. "It looks a lot different from when I was last here. A lot less ... 'nineties.'" Previously, the place was chock-full of color. Colorful carpet, bedrooms their own individual colors, even the rugs were eye-catching. It had become a ton more modern styled. No more color - there was just a lot of white. Floor-to-ceiling, white. Glass tables with metallic legs. The only real color around was the accented flowers placed with an almost surgical precision so that one's eyes didn't dare catch more than one at a time.

"Yeah," she replied as she shut the door behind her. "My parents hired a designer. They told him, 'make this place look more grown-up,' and this is what he came up with. My parents love it, but I kind of miss our old rainbow theme."

"It definitely felt like a fun house for me every time I used to come over here as a kid."

"I know, right?" she concurred as she led me into the living room.

"Wow," I reiterated at the sight of the large, all-white room. It wasn't a blinding white, though, it was ... nice. It felt like a room to just relax in. I could see why her parents liked it. That's when I noticed a large, mishmash of color on the floor. It was one of those eye-catching rugs I remembered.

"I see your parents still kept the crazy rug from the old living room."

"It's a little reminder of the old look. 'A piece of the past used for the future' is what they said." We both chuckled. Suddenly, the wind whipped at the sliding glass doors, catching our attention.

"Jeez," I calmly said, "what a day I picked to go swimming."

"Same." She glanced at my towel and then held up a finger for me to wait. "Hang on just a sec."

She quickly shuffled around the corner, leaving me to gaze around the room some more and take in the sights. It was amazing how things change. I guess I should know that. Samantha quickly shuffled on back and handed me a fresh, very fluffy towel.

"Here," she said, drying herself off with one of her own.

"Hey, thanks," I replied with a smile whilst drying myself off more thoroughly. She also took my own towel from me.

"I'll just put this away for now," she said. "You go ahead and sit down on the couch."

"Okay," I replied while she shuffled away again. I placed the new, nicer towel on the seat of the - surprisingly - white couch and took a seat on it. I looked out at the rain pouring down hard outside, idly reminiscing about the old days with Samantha. I always knew her to be fun and really full of life. It was nice to see that coming back after the initially cold reception she gave me. I remember slipping and falling while playing in the rain one time and how quickly she ran over check on me. She genuinely cared about me, but I wasn't terribly good at realizing that when I had bloomed into my rambunctious teenage years. Being shut out by her all this time was definitely not on my list of life accomplishments.

A few minutes later, Samantha rounded the corner back into the living room. She still had on her swimsuit, a coffee mug held in each hand.

"Here you go," she said, handing me one of the mugs.

"Thanks," I replied with some confusion whilst looking at it. "Tea?" I asked when the steamy scent of orange hit my nose.

"Yeah, it's my favorite kind." She smiled and took a seat next to me. "I figured why not enjoy a hot cup of tea after getting out of the cold, wet rain?"

"Sounds good. Very ... cozy." She giggled before she took a sip of her tea. She then placed the mug on a coaster, sliding a spare one down the glass table for me. I wasn't terribly fond of boring, old tea but I decided to give it a sip. Then two sips.

"Mm, this is really good!" I remarked. Before long, I had finished the whole darn cup and placed it on the table with a satisfied sigh. She looked quite happy to see I enjoyed it.

"So," she said, turning to me while settling into the back cushion of the couch, "first thing's first: Are you some kind of mutant?" I laughed. She grinned and upped the volume so I could hear her over my laughter, "And, follow-up question: Are you radioactive?"

"I can definitely say 'no' to both," I replied with a big smile. "But that's the thing - I don't even know how I got this power or why."

She looked at me fondly and shook her head in disbelief.

"This is so surreal," she quietly said. "You - Anthony, the kid I tried to avoid at all costs for some time but, more important, a very good friend before that." I smiled and nodded gently. "To think that you ... you got, like, superpowers. ... I feel like I'm in a movie or something where I should probably be way more panicky or jumpy about this ... but I look at you and you're so relaxed, so ... casual about it. It makes me not freak."

"I've had a good amount of time to come to terms with it and get used to it."

"Maybe you're part of a government experiment, you know?"

"I thought the very same thing," I replied with an upbeat voice, causing her to laugh. "Who knows - maybe there's a microchip in my brain or something."

"That's some incredible technology!"

"Yeah," I agreed with a nod. "So, how have you been?"

"Good, actually. Been spending time with friends, working on my swimming, getting swamped with homework."

"Replace 'working on swimming' with 'managing mind-boggling superpower' and I've been doing the same." She laughed again. "Any boys you like?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Uhh, there's this one..."

"Oh yeah? Is he the tall, dark, handsome man of your dreams?"

"No, nothing like that. He's just a boy from my swim class. I ... think he likes me, but then again, I think he likes to spend time staring at my boobs."

"I don't blame him," I casually replied, letting my eyes wander to her chest.

"Oh, shut up!" she exclaimed with a laugh while slapping my arm.

"What?! I'd rather be honest with you than just totally ignore the two, huge, gigantic elephants in the room!"

"You're a jerk!" she squealed, the two of us laughing for a moment.

She then looked me over with a smirk. "So, what about you? Any girls you're looking to get with?"

"Not seriously," I said with some mystery in my voice.

"Oh? What's that mean, huh? Have you been ... gettin' busy?" she asked with a playful grin.

"Uhh, well, if you're putting me on the spot ... yeah, sort of."

"Sort of?" she replied, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "Does that mean you went all the way?"

"Yeah," I casually said with a shrug.

"Wow," she remarked, her eyes full of intrigue. "What's it like?"

I was taken aback by her question. "Well, aren't you getting a little personal?" I teased.

"I'm just curious. I mean, if we're being honest, I've ... never actually done it myself." She rubbed her arm awkwardly, like that was supposed to be something to be ashamed of.

I reassuringly told her, "You've got a whole lifetime yet."

"Yeah, I guess," she replied with a nervous chuckle before looking away.

Things fell quiet between us for a short time. I kept looking over at the rainy weather outside which had gotten torrential. Finally, she spoke up to break the silence.

"Hey, can I ask you a favor and you'll promise not to be weirded out?"

"O~kay ...?" I asked, a little suspicious.

She fidgeted with her hands for a moment, looking away from me as she mustered up the courage to speak again.

She blurted out, "Would you kiss me?" I looked at her in surprise. "I know, I sound like a huge loser right now to have to ask. I just ... never did that before, either."

"I'm cool with it," I reassured her with a smile. "And I really would not think of you as a loser. Not after the stuff I've done to you."

"Follow-up request," she added as she scooted herself closer to me. "Could you kiss me like ... that girl you went all the way with?"

"Sure," I replied. Our lips then met for a very brief second before I playfully pulled away. "There you go."

"Oh, come on!" she whined as I laughed. "Be serious."

"Are you sure you can handle my kind of serious?"

"I can handle anything you give me," she quietly replied with a surprising amount of seductiveness. I quirked an eyebrow and smiled as she leaned back in to kiss me once again. I put an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer and feeling her sigh against my lips. Then, I went in for the kill, pressing my lips much deeper than she must have expected since she tried to gasp for air. I chuckled, helping guide her into an engaging lip lock. She took a little time to get going at first, but soon she was eagerly following my lead.

When our lips finally parted from each other, she stared incredulously at me.

"Wow," she remarked in amazement. "You're ... I had no idea you were such a great kisser." I grinned and gently laughed. "I forgot where I even was for a little bit there."

"Well, that's what happens when you're with the man," I joked, playfully flexing my arms and posing. She laughed and pushed my arms back down.

"Okay, settle down there, tiger." I smiled and watched her as she looked at my chest. She slowly bit her lip, letting it quietly pop from her mouth. "You know, you were talking about my looks a little bit ago. I think you ... look really good, too."

"Thanks," I replied, more than happy to take the compliment.

She then surprised me as her hands began to gently run up and down my chest. I gazed curiously at her while she just stared back at me with a soulful look in her eyes.

"It's been so long since I've seen you. I couldn't have imagined you'd grow to be so handsome. You're starting to look like a man now - so much different than the little boy I used to know."

I could only fathom how deeply she had missed me through the forlorn look in her eyes. She reached up, touching my face with a delicate hand. A gentle smile spread across her lips, and I returned the smile back to her. It felt nice to be in her company again. We sat there calmly for a few minutes in the peaceful quiet. Outside, the rain wildly whipped around in the cold air.

She leaned in once more, planting her lips over mine. While we engaged into another kiss, she calmly slid her body over my lap. She held my shoulders, our kiss lasting for just a few moments more. She broke away and looked at me with a playful grin.

"What about me? Do you think I've grown, too?"

"Uh, yes, definitely," I replied with a smirk. "You used to be 'pencil girl.' Now you're all grown and ... you look amazing. Puberty did some very good things to you."

She softly giggled, leaning in closer to me. "You know what I'd like?" her voice lowered seductively.

"Hmm?"

"I'd like it if you did good things to me, too ..."

Samantha grinned at me with an eager mischievousness. She gently stuck out her chest a few times as her body slowly rubbed against me. I knew she was being serious. Her eyes stared intensely at me, awaiting my next move. Well, who was I to turn down such an offer?

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I softly asked.

"Mm-hmm, no doubt," she quickly responded.

I watched as she slowly, almost teasingly so, pulled down the tight straps of her swimsuit. I swallowed gently, my eyes shifting between her face and her chest. She continued down, revealing her incredible breasts to me. I was very happy with what I was seeing. I tried to keep myself from staring at them, switching my gaze to look up at her. Both of us had an eager grin on our faces before she pressed her lips into my own.

I began to kiss my way into her neck, listening to her sighing in pleasure. The corners of my mouth were curled into a grin, excited that she really wanted to do this with me. I laved my tongue around the lightly tan skin of her neck. I felt her pulse racing, the temperature of her body rising. My kisses went down her collarbone. Her body shifted upward to greet me as I eagerly made my way into the cleft of her great breasts.

Samantha exhaled passionately while I licked and kissed my way around her warm, semi-firm orbs. She shivered with delight each time I sucked hard upon her nipples and then let the pressure of my mouth suddenly release them with a pop. She moaned softly and warmly to me, keeping me close to her breast with a hand behind my head. At the same time, she was grinding herself against my thigh with eager sighs of desire.

"Keep going ...," she quietly pleaded. "Please keep going ..."

I squeezed the base of her breasts tight, pushing their shape out even further, sucking back and forth between her nipples. There was only so much of her eager panting and writhing body begging me onward that I could take. It wasn't long before I put an arm around her back and swiftly laid her down upon the couch.

"Wait," she stopped me, much to my confusion. "Not here." She then pointed backward to the nearby open door. "In there."

"That's your parents' room," I said in surprise.

She slyly smirked. "I know ...," she softly replied.

My eyes lit up with intrigue. I had no idea when she got so seductive, but I was definitely loving it.

Samantha put her arms around my neck as I lifted her up off the couch by her butt. I quickly headed into the bedroom, both of us kissing and quietly laughing along the way. Her parents' bedroom was painted just as white as the rest of the place. I didn't really give it much thought whilst laying her head down on the pillow of the king-size bed.

I quickly got my bathingsuit removed. She hungrily watched me while also removing her own swimsuit. I finished faster than her and ended up helping claw her clothing off. Then, I swiftly climbed onto the bed and propped myself over her. Both of us just stared at each other in amazement for a moment, soaking in just how far we'd gone already. She reached down, taking hold of my very erect member. I stayed in place, allowing her to stroke and caress it. Our eyes gazed deep with a burning desire for one another.

"You are so hot," I said to her, my excitement peaking. "Like really, really hot."

"Mm, you're hotter than hot," she purred. "You're hotter than the sun."

I didn't really feel like arguing with her over which of us was hotter. I just wanted to keep on going further.

Samantha read my thoughts since the next thing she did was slip her hands behind my hips, eagerly pulling me between her open, amazing thighs. Her lovely swimmer legs closed around me, her body trembling in anticipation of what was next. Her hands slid up to my chest as she gave a hiss, feeling my swollen head push into her. She gave a sharp gasp before both of us groaned in awe from the sensation of our bodies joining together as one.

It took me just a brief moment to begin rhythmically pushing myself firmly into her. She grunted deeply in lustful bliss as we explored the wonder of sex together. Her legs, crossed behind my hips, gently slid and rubbed against my skin. She was so beautifully tight and hot around me as I eagerly took her virgin body on the ride of a lifetime.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "This feels so good ..."

It felt so right being with her like this. It was safe and comfortable being her lover because of how well I knew her. I could only imagine she was feeling the same way.

I stopped momentarily to shift my weight onto my forearms. I then tucked my arms under her back and held her against me. She smiled at me, happily wrapping her arms around my neck as we kissed. I quickly picked back up where we left off, savoring the amazing pleasure of making love with my best friend from childhood.

Our hot bodies slapped together in harmonious bliss. Samantha's lust-filled eyes gazed up at me with a big smile on her face. She was so overjoyed to be doing this with me, and I with her. She was so beautiful, and as sweet as I remembered.

She panted and whispered, "This is so wonderful ..."

"I care about you so much, Samantha ..." I quietly spoke. She grinned and touched my face.

"I care for you, too. ... I've always kept you so close to my heart and I always will ..."

I began to drive myself harder, deeper inside of her. I amorously watched her gorgeous, sweaty breasts jump with each powerful stroke of my hips. The wind changed direction, blowing a gust of rain onto the sliding glass door. The flowing rain cast its shadow upon our intertwined bodies euphorically wrapped in a lover's embrace. She laid her head back, tossing and turning in ecstasy as she happily took every last one of my eager thrusts into her.

She shouted, "God, yes, this is amazing! Please don't stop for anything in the world!"

"Ohh, Samantha ..." I lustfully uttered, trying to hold out as her walls were clamped down like a hot vice around me.

She panted and cried out at the top of her lungs, holding onto me for dear life. Her body incessantly quaked and writhed in heat. I was shoving my hips furiously into her own, both of us simply yearning to sate our overwhelming lust. I held the floodgates closed for as long as I could but just as I reached the breaking point, she did as well. Somehow, I'd managed to time it perfectly.

I grit my teeth and immediately pulled out of her just as she squealed in ecstasy and came upon the sheets. I spilled my seed through the cleft of her big, sweat-covered breasts and down her belly. We gasped and moaned, our bodies jerking and bucking together in delight.

I rolled over onto my side, both of us collapsed atop the bed. We panted heavily, catching our breath, staring up at the ceiling for a few minutes. I couldn't believe how things had turned out. A year ago, I would've never imagined I'd ever see Samantha again. Now, she and I reunited and just went all the way - on her parents' bed, no less. Things could not have felt better. I was happy, she was happy.

I gazed over at her and she looked at me with a big smile. I felt like my past and my present had come full circle as I looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for that," she softly said.

"I should be the one thanking you," I replied, causing her to laugh.

"You were so wonderful, Anthony. That was ... so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better first time."

"I'm glad I could make you happy," I replied with a big smirk. "The feeling is mutual."

She softly giggled, both of us gazing back up at the ceiling.

"You know," she said, "I was thinking about you, like, a month or so ago."

"How come?" I curiously asked.

"I was just thinkin' ... about sex ..."

"Wow, you're worse than me."

"I really doubt that," she remarked, both of us chuckling. "I was thinking ... about all the guys I knew and who I'd trust to, you know, be my first. ... You're the only one I could think of."

I looked over at her again, an expression of surprise upon my face.

"Why me?"

"Because, you ... were the sweetest boy I ever knew. You meant a lot to me. You made me happy and you were my best friend for a long time. I always felt comfortable around you because you were just so much fun. That's why it hurt so much when ... well, you know ..."

12