Time for School Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"That's right," I concurred. "You show 'em!"


She smirked playfully. "What else do you think of me?"


"I think you're hot, ... and you're beautiful, and ... you're sexy." She stifled a laugh. "And you've got an amazing rack...."


"You like them, huh?" she asked, casually nudging the side of her breasts with her arm. "They're real, you know."


"You're real," I replied in an attempt to be sexy, but looked very goofy instead. "You are so real."


She quietly laughed, shaking her head as she looked at me with a warm smile.


"So, you're not actually a drinker, huh?"


"No," I replied. "I totally lied out of my ass." She nodded, figuring as much. "I was ... so, so, so hoping ... that I would get laid by you tonight. So hoping."


She hummed thoughtfully at that admission. "I caught you giving me the eye a few times, but you kept it to yourself." She reached over and placed her hand over her own. I drunkenly stared at it before looking up at her. "You know, I like a man who's honest...."


"Honesty is the best policy," I replied.


"You think you can handle me? Hmm?"


"I sure can," I said before leaning in and holding a hand to the side of my mouth. "After all, I have superpowers," I whispered. "But, but, shhh. ... Don't tell anyone, okay? It'll be our secret!" Considering how genuine I sounded, she seemed more confused than tickled my my comment. But she brushed it off as nothing more than drunken silliness.


"You're a fun drunk, Anthony," she remarked, taking a final drink from her glass. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."


"Oh, I'm fun, baby! I'm Mr. Fun!" I exclaimed, catching a few confused stares from people nearby. Most of the people had already left by then, so there weren't too many spectators to my drunken stupor. "Woo~!" Cassandra seemed to be loving the confusion I was attracting. They all quickly looked away from me upon seeing Cassandra glancing around at them. "Ohh, my head is ... flying right now."


With that thought, I drunkenly began to float into the air a few inches. Cassandra watched in shock and confusion before I suddenly plopped back down onto the stool with a goofy laugh. She was still in shock while I groaned wearily and lost my balance a bit. I fell toward her and she quickly caught me.


"Whoa!" she said with a laugh. "You really are flying, huh?"


"I feel dizzy...," I remarked with a weak groan.


"Come on, let's get you out of here," she said as she slipped down from her chair. She then helped me to do the same. "You can sleep it off at my place."


Cassandra waved to the barkeep, who smiled and waved back. She kept her arm tightly hooked around my chest as she calmly led me out of the dining hall.


"Whoo!" I exclaimed. "Here comes the groom! All dressed in ... bloom!" I thought about what I said before bursting out laughing.




As we got out into the hallway, she called for the nearest elevator. I looked at her in the nearby mirrored wall and grinned.


"Wow...," I remarked in amazement as I saw her reflection. "Is that your twin sister? She's so hot like you are...." She smiled and calmly led me onto the elevator. She pushed for her floor, allowing the doors to close. I groaned and stumbled to the side, but she held me upright.


"Almost there," she quietly said. "Just stay with me, okay?"


"Oh, I'll stay with you, baby," I slurred out another attempt to be seductive. "I'll stay with you all night long...."


She grinned in amusement. "You really want me, huh?"


"I want you so much...." I replied as I rested my head on her chest. "I want to ... suck your boobies."


The elevator doors opened and she led me down the empty hallway.


"Don't worry about me, everyone!" I exclaimed. "I'm a superhero, I can take care of ... myself."


"Even superheroes have to sleep it off, sweetie," she replied. She pulled out a key from her purse and unlocked her door. "Come on, in you go."


"Whoo!" I exclaimed as she led me stumbling into her apartment. The place looked nice — at least from what I could see through my wobbly vision. Smelled nice, too. She took me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed.


"There you go," she said as she helped get my head on the pillow.


"But I'm not even naked yet," I mumbled.


"You don't have to be naked," she softly reassured me. "just lay down."




I figured I was just imagining things when I saw her slip off her heels and then calmly slide in on the other side of the bed. That is, until I felt her put her arms around me. She held me gently, stroking the back of my head while she stared at my dazed, drunken expression.


"Are we getting married now?" I asked in confusion.


"You don't want to marry me, sweetheart," she quietly replied. "I've got way too much baggage. You don't deserve to be brought down by me...."


"Ohh, but you are ... a babe," I remarked. "Like, you could totally be on ... magazines and do model stuff and ... just be super hot."


"You think so, huh?"


"I know so," I replied before I leaned in and planted a drunken kiss on her lips. Instead of pushing me away, she closed her eyes and decided to engage me in a slow-paced kiss. I moaned in a daze as our lips bonded for a few moments. When we gently pulled away I looked at her with a lopsided grin.


"We kissed, now we gotta ... have sex now. Me and you."


She softly laughed. "Is that how it goes?"


"Oh, yeah," I said, continuing to drunkenly test my boundaries with her by reaching down and grabbing her ass in both hands. She merely smiled at me, bringing her hand from the back of my head to my face. I groaned softly as she slowly stroked my cheek continuously.


"You have a nice, big ass...."


"You like my ass?"


"It's so ... big and feels so good...." I then burped an incredibly wretched stench of booze right into her face.


"Wow!" she exclaimed, laughing and briefly turning her head away. "You're definitely drunk."


I groaned, feeling totally out of it. "Why do you gotta be so sexy...?" I asked.


"Because, that's how you see me as," she replied, going back to stroking my face. "Some guys look at me and they won't think I'm sexy like you do."


"Well, they're ... just stupid!" I exclaimed before shuffling a bit closer to her. "C'mon, baby, you know you wanna fuck me...."


"Oh yeah?" she teasingly asked. "And what if I did, hmm? What would you do to me...?"


"Ohh, I would rip your clothes ... right off, like, rip 'em to shreds. ... And then you'd be naked."


She laughed. "And what would do to me then?"


"I would ... suck on your big, fat boobies...."


"And then?"


"I'd ... I'd suck on your boobies some more. I'd just ... suck 'em right off. I'd do anything you want me to, baby...."


"I do have something I want you to do for me," she softly replied.


"Huh?"


"Lay your head down here...," she said, guiding my head down onto the pillow, "close your eyes..."


"Okay...." I said, doing as she told me.


"...and get some sleep."


With my eyes closed, I replied, "But I didn't even get to suck your boobies yet...."


"Shh...," she gently shushed me and caressed my cheek. "Get some rest now, okay?"


"Come on, I'll ... give you all the presents you can handle." She thought nothing of it as my powers inadvertently came to life. "How about teddy bears and ... chocolates and ... and balloons?"




That's when I began to unwittingly create a bunch of those very same presents in mid-air. She gasped as a teddy bear and chocolate heart landed at our feet. She protected my head, watching in shock and disbelief once again as they continuously appeared in a circle around us. The balloons stayed airborne while the bears and hearts dropped to the floor and on the bed behind her. She then looked at me while I just kept my eyes closed and smiled wearily. I was fully aware of what I was doing, and, at the same time, had no idea I was actually doing it.


"There you go," I told her just as my presents to her stopped raining down. "I hope those ... are enough ... for you...."


I then fell asleep with the same smile upon my face. She briefly gazed around at the mass of dozens of balloons, hearts and bears all circled around us. She then slowly looked back at me, realizing she'd most certainly found someone very unique. Once she got over the shock of what just happened, she leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.


"It's more than enough," she whispered. "Thank you...."


She gave me another kiss on the forehead before gently scooting away from me. She brushed aside some of the bears and hearts before sitting up on the edge of the bed. She reached over and picked a bear up, gazing curiously at it. She squeezed it and looked at it from all angles – it was indeed real. She then smiled and held onto it as she got to her feet. She walked over to me, taking the blanket folded neatly at the foot of the bed and sliding it over my body. She gazed at me for a moment before sliding the teddy bear in-between my arms. She grinned at the innocence of the scene before walking off to get undressed.




The next morning, I awoke with a heavy groan. Opening my eyes, my eyesight wobbled around a bit until I could focus on the bright sunlight shining in from the sliding glass door. This wasn't my bed, or my home. I was so confused until I heard Cassandra's voice enter the bedroom from behind me.


"Hey there, sleepy head," she said, wearing a silver-colored silk nightie. "I was wondering when you'd wake up."


"What happened?" I asked with an incredible grogginess. "Why do I feel like crap?"


"That's what's called a 'hangover.' You usually get those from drinking - a lot."


"I was drinking?" I asked as she left the room momentarily.


"Yep!" she replied from the other room. "You had seven glasses of scotch!"


"Seven?" I wondered aloud. "Was I going for the high score?"


She laughed as she re-entered the room with an empty glass and a pitcher of water.


"That's what I said," she said, placing the items on the nightstand next to me. She poured some water into the glass, then helped me to sit. "Here - sit up." I groaned and lifted myself up. "Attaboy, drink some water," she said before handing me the glass of water.




As I drank, I started recalling the events of last night – which, coincidentally, also involved drinking. I groaned as I handed the nearly-empty glass to her before laying back down.


"Oh, no," I remarked. "I'm remembering stuff now. I acted like a complete idiot. I am so sorry."


"It's fine, really." She placed the glass on the table and smiled at me. "I had fun with you last night," she added as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "You're a funny drunk."


I wasn't sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. Instead, I noticed that my chest was bare.


"Why is my shirt off?"


"You were getting hot during the night so I took it off for you. It's over there in the corner."


As she pointed to the corner, I noticed a peculiar pyramid of teddy bears, balloons and chocolate hearts stacked up there with my shirt.


"Are you a collector of teddy bears or did you get a hundred early Valentine's gifts?"


She laughed. "Those ... were from you."


I had no idea what she was talking about.


"What?" I uttered.


"Last night, you wanted to give me a bunch of gifts. Then they started ... raining down from the ceiling like raindrops."


My heart sunk. Suddenly I realized why I should really, really stay away from alcohol. My mind is the catalyst for my powers, after all. If, for example, I were to lose my ability to think clearly I could accidentally shoot off my powers like a loaded gun. Sure, giving her a bunch of gifts was innocent enough – but what if I'd thought up to accidentally tear the roof off the Apex building? That sure wouldn't have been as cute as a bunch of teddy bears.




I stared at her, my jaw hanging in disbelief. She just stared back with a knowing smile. I had no idea how I could explain it to her.


"It's funny," she said. "In the hallway, when I brought you up here, you called yourself a 'superhero.'" I was astounded at how goofy I was. "When we were drinking, you told me you had superpowers, but to keep it a secret."


My palm instantly hit my face.


"It's okay!" she reassured me. "I promise I will keep it a secret. I owe it to you anyway."


"Thank you," I said, muffled from behind my palm before my hand slid away.


"But, I just want to know ... how?" she asked. "How are you able to do those things? I saw you start to float away from your chair at the bar and, at first, I thought I'd been drinking too much, ... but now I see you did that yourself."


I sighed, looking down at my hands. "Well, I figured out how my powers work," I replied. "I can just think of something - anything - and I can make it happen. As for how I got them ... that I don't know. I literally woke up one morning and suddenly ... I had a bunch of superpowers."


"That's incredible," she remarked in awe. "Then again, ... you're incredible, Anthony. I knew from the moment we met that you were something special. You're without a doubt the most unique guy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."


"I think you're something special, too, Cassandra," I said with a smile. "The way you're so cool and confident all the time is so–"


"Hot?" she quickly asked. "Sexy? You know, you admitted a lot of things to me last night about what you think of me. It was very interesting...."




Then, she slowly crawled atop me, a sultry grin on her face as she straddled my hips. I was shocked, but still very happy about it - to say the least.


"Are you sure you don't want me to ... go?" I innocently asked.


"Definitely not," she replied with a playful chuckle. "Don't you want to do what you said last night? Rip my clothes off and fuck me?"


Her eyes lowered into an alluring gaze as she gently rubbed my chest.


"What about your, uh, manager job?"


"It's fine," she quietly spoke. "We have plenty of time all to ourselves...."




She dipped down, engaging me into a warm kiss that I was more than happy to return. We moaned together, my excitement enhanced by the dazed, hungover state I was in. Her lips were warm and soft, putting me at ease with her affection. I felt blanketed by her warm body, her sweet perfume enchanting. Lost in a lip-lock with a beautiful woman like Cassandra was the best wake-up call I'd ever had. I slid my hands down the back of her silk nightie, dragging the low-cut hem up. She moaned as I grabbed her bulbous booty, and I moaned back upon realizing she wasn't wearing any panties.


She pulled her lips away and grinned as she sat up straight. She slowly lifted up her flimsy gown, allowing me to savor every inch of revealed skin as she took it off. She then tossed it aside, chuckling in amusement when she caught me staring at her big, luscious breasts. They were so perfectly sized, just big enough to touch each other. They hung just slightly from her chest like two ripened fruit ready to be enjoyed. Her lovely dark pink nipples stared at me, making my mouth water, waiting for me to give them the attention they deserved.


"You know, when you were drunk, you kept asking to 'suck my boobies,'" she said. She grinned as she leaned in to whisper, "I think I'd like that, too."


She kissed me again, keeping things slow and tempered between us. At the same time, I'd been so hot for her ever since last night. She had no qualms when I reached for her chest and grabbed her heavy breasts in both hands. She merely moaned onto my lips in response as I began to knead them and stroke their warm, malleable form. Her lips gently parted from mine, our eyes locking immediately. She smiled at me, sighing and moaning softly as I played with her amazing tits.


She shifted her body higher upon my own, positioning her lovely chest with my face. She gasped in excitement when I let go of her breasts, only to immediately lave my tongue over them. She watched me with an open-mouthed grin as I indeed got to work sucking her boobies.




Cassandra continued to softly vocalize as my mouth popped from around the flesh of her soft, warm breasts. I left little red marks where my lips had gone, moving in an erratic pattern as I enjoyed the bounty she had to offer. I buried my face in between them, licking around inside the cleft while soaking up their heft and warmth pressing into my cheeks. She uttered low, drawn-out moans of pleasure at what I was doing to her.


I then moved my way to her nipple, hearing her gasp again as I sucked it into my mouth like a vacuum. At the same time, I reached down again to grab her ass tight and start squeezing it. I slurped and sucked hard on her areola, clamping my lips around as much of her breast as I could. I ecstatically licked her hard, rounded, nubby nipple, drawing deeper moans from her as I went after her sensitive bud.


I slipped a hand down past the splendrous cheeks of her ass and dug my fingers into her slit. I left her nipple practically raw as I began to suck on the other. I rubbed her sex in circles with my fingertips, working to arouse her as much as she'd aroused me since, by then, I was already hard as a rock.


She moaned with an open-mouthed grin, tilting her head back while I went to town on her nipple. She had started rolling her hips, grinding herself against my fingers. She was getting so very wet so very quickly. But as I noticed that, she slowly sat up with a hand on my chest, prompting me to take my hands away from her body. I curiously looked at her while she stroked my cheek.


"Just lay back and relax, ..." she softly purred. "I'll take care of everything from here...."


Cassandra's hands went down my chest and to my pants. She effortlessly undid them, pulling them down with my boxers to free my very excited shaft. She 'ooh'ed at the sight of it.


"Beautiful...," she whispered as she slowly stroked it. I groaned happily in response. Her grip was so tight whilst her movements were calm. She watched me with a smile as she expertly rolled pleasure through me with her hand.


"I like young men like you, you know...." she playfully said. "So eager, so hungry, so ... passionate. I know exactly what young guys like you want. You want a woman with a gorgeous body..."


"Oh, yeah...," I responded in awe.


"...who knows what she wants..."


"Uh-huh...."


"...and isn't afraid to get a little ... messy...."




Cassandra shuffled herself back, lowering her head down. She gave not a hint nor moment of hesitation before her lips slid down my very tense penis. I exhaled sharply, entranced with bliss as she calmly bobbed her head up and down. I felt and heard her lips slurping around me, encompassing me in the soft, pressurized warmth of her lips and inside her cheeks. She kept at it, moving calmly and smoothly, offering me divine pleasure. She stopped at the tip for a moment. Her tongue circled around the head and grinding hard into the cleft underneath it. I groaned in amazement, very happy with that brief intermission before she rhythmically went back down the length of my penis.