Time for Some Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Our horny protagonist gets more bold.
3.4k words
4.12
51.5k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

~~~Authors Note: Leave a comment telling me which girl you think our protagonist should pursue next~~~

~~~

This campus really does have a lot of women. Ten years ago it was only 30% woman. Nowadays it seems like almost two thirds of the people on campus are women. You ponder this thought to yourself idly as you casually glance at all the women as they walk by. Who cares? All the better for you.

Blonde, Burnette, Redhead. Short. Tall. Big boobs and small. High skirt long skirt, red shirt blue shirt. You need more targets. You can't just keep going after the same girls, no matter how sexy Violet is. You'll have to find some others. I mean, practically any girl would do. Maybe that one? She's a shorter girl with red hair and freckles. She looks like she's a freshman. She has that wide-eyed look of mild fear at being on a college campus for the first time. She hurries across the plaza in front of you, books held to her stomach under her breasts. They are cute little things. Small but shapely. Her skirt swishes in the wind and you catch a glimpse of pink underwear beneath as she hurries away. Maybe her.

You shake your head and stand up, stretching before casually walking after the girl. Now she's in your head you would do well to at least figure out where she is going so you can find her again if need be. You have to jog for a bit to catch up to her, but you eventually do. She's going to a geology class apparently. Room 122c in the Janson building. Good to know. You always had sort of a thing for freckles...

~~~

Two days later Violet seems back to normal. She was on edge for a while, and Mallie kept asking her about it, but now she seems to have successfully pushed away what happened to her. She must think she had a psychotic break. You smile at that. You wonder to yourself how long it will be before she goes to a shrink if you keep touching her.

She is getting coffee with Mallie in the morning today. She's wearing her black pants still. She seems very fond of those. The stud in her nose has become a nose ring and she is wearing dagger earrings. Her hair is up in a sloppy bun and she has dark eyeliner on with a deep red lipstick. She looks really beautiful today actually. She's more dressed up than usual. Her purse is black with a skull latch.

The two sit together after getting their overpriced coffee. They are talking about a project they have for a film class coming up. You wait patiently, invisible and off to the side. Eventually they get up, splitting up to go to separate classes.

It's the English class again. This time Violet has once again adopted her "i-don't-give-a-fuck" attitude to lectures. You pause time and gently poke her cheek, then step back and unpause. She absently brushes her cheek as if it were a bug. Well that's not fun... You pause and reach around her from behind, slipping a hand into her exposed cleavage. You slide your hand up the curve of a breast then up her chest and off a shoulder. She spasms in her seat, and covers herself with her arms. She manages to suppress a yelp though, which is nice for her considering she is in a very large lecture hall. She coils in on herself, eyes darting around to find the impossible assailant. She sees nothing of course, and slowly uncoils herself, still looking disturbed.

You don't press your advance, instead sitting back and watching her concerned form as she tries to maintain composure. It's quite amusing actually.

~~~

It has been a few days and you are now following Violet again. You haven't cum in four days now and you can feel a strong urge. Violet is back in lab class, sitting near the back. Today though your eyes are on someone else in the class. She's a cute girl of average height with brown hair. Her breasts are small, only b cup or so. She is wearing a summer dress showing off her small but perky bosom.

She's in the middle of the class, chatting with her lab partner. She's very talkative. Her summer dress has a floral pattern on it. It fits her nicely and accentuates her figure. You don't waste time with this one. No warnings. Nothing. You pause time as she is laughing, hand up to cover her mouth as she is bent over, elbows resting on the table. You push her dress all the way up to her hips, then slide down her grey panties. You massage her clit for a while, and soon her snatch is glistening. You force your pecker into her, grabbing her by the hips and thrusting in and out, burying yourself with each thrust.

Her body is small and the whole thing jiggles as you continue to thrust madly into her. Your orgasm fast approaches and you blast your load deep inside of her. You pull out with a moan. Your hands shake as you pull her underwear up and slide her dress back down, making her look as she did. She is still in mid laugh, still unaware of the violation she has undergone. You put your cock away and step back. You unpause time. The laugh suddenly becomes a brief scream. She girl jumps and hits her stomach on the table. She doubles over in pain, legs shaking as she grasps at her crotch. The whole class is looking at her.

"e-excuse me..." she says as she rushes from the room. You follow. She is staggering as she walks, moving as though she just of off a horse. She stumbles into the bathroom and into a stall. You poke your head through the stall door to watch. She slouches on the toilet, pulling her dress up and her panties down. Your cum slopps out of her pussy and into the toilet. The poor thing looks fucking mortified. "W-what the f-fuck?!" she stammers as she slides a finger into her hole, digging out more of your cum. She starts crying as she grabs toilet paper and tries to get your baby batter out of herself. She pushes down on her crotch and squeezes her muscles, trying to push more bubbles of it free, tears streaming down her face, cheeks turning red.

Eventually she just breaks down and cries harder, bawling into her hands as she curls up into a ball on the toilet. Between her legs you can see her pussy lips pushed together, a trail of your cum still dripping from her. It takes her a good 10 minutes to even begin to compose herself. Finally she sits back down normally on the toilet. She dabs her eyes with more toilet paper, sniffles, and rests her face in her hands. Finally she seems to pull herself out of it, and grabs more toilet paper to clean herself as best she can. She stands up and pulls her panties up, straightening her dress. She flushes the toilet and steps out to the mirrors, washing her face and trying to make it look like she didn't just spend 15 minutes crying and digging cum out of her pussy. She clearly barely has everything under control.

She goes back to the class and picks up her things, leaving without saying a word. The teacher tries to stop her, but she doesn't listen. She just leaves. You follow. You've got to make sure she doesn't go to a clinic or something to get a sample taken. Luckily for you that doesn't appear to be what she is doing. She's headed back to the dorms. She returns to her room, dropping things off, then grabs shower supplies and rushes off to go wash herself. How convenient! You stay in the room, leaving her to clean herself in peace.

You look around the room, examining what she has. It's fairly stereotypical. Well kept. Pink sheets. A poster of some hot dude on the wall. Butterfly bookends. Lots of girly decorations. Hearts. A motivational poster. You dig beneath the surface, opening drawers and closets. She has a lot of dresses. A fair amount of lingerie. A letter on the desk. It's written by her. Cassidy. That's her name. It's addressed to a friend in Australia. It talks about her life a bit. Cassidy laments being alone, saying she wishes she could find a nice guy. She also talks about a tennis tournament that she participated in. Looking around you spot a tennis racket bag and some balls. Interesting.

You go to the bathroom and check on Cassidy. All the shower stalls are occupied. You poke your invisible head through the first stall, and find a whale of a girl. You pull back quickly, eyes practically bleeding from what you saw. Ugh... sometimes this power backfires...

You cautiously look through door number 2, and are delighted by what you see. It's a tanned well-toned girl with black hair. She has bouncing c-cup breasts and has prostrated herself against the back wall of the shower, back arched, one arm behind her head, one hand furiously masturbating. She has a huge smile on her face and is desperately trying to stay quite as she stokes herself. The showerhead is turned so that the flow of water lands right on her crotch. Her hips rock and her boobs bounce as she pleasures herself. You watch intently as the spectacle continues. She picks up the pace and then throws her head back, leg shaking as she squirts out an orgasm all over the shower curtain. If you weren't incorporeal it would have hit you right in the face. She runs a hand through her hair as ecstasy paints her face. She then stands up, stretches, and continues her shower.

You pivot over to shower 3, and find Cassidy in a much less happy state. She's sitting on the floor of the shower, huddled in the corner, letting water wash over her. Now that's no fun. You shake your head and return to the view behind curtain number 2. The tanned girl has put some pop music on her phone and is now dancing in the shower while she washes her hair. There is a smile on her face, she looks very happy. You kick back and watch the show.

Eventually she finishes up and gets dressed. You leave Cassidy for now and start following the tanned girl. She is admittedly a lot hotter than Cassidy. She has a perky personality, and dresses very provocatively. She puts on a black thong and a pair of jean shorts so short you can see the bottom of her butt cheeks from the back. She puts on a black lace bra and an extremely loose shirt with the sides cut out. The result is that as she walks by you can see her bra in its entirety, half through the enormous cleavage in the front and the rest through a side-boob shot as she walks by, through the side of her shirt.

~~~

You follow the tan girl around for the rest of the day. She's sexy and she knows it. She flaunts her stuff, and makes more of a social display of her day than actual learning. It's clear she gets by on her looks, not her brain.

And GOD she is horny. She leaves two separate classes to masturbate in the bathroom, squirting on the stalls. You even catch her with her hand in her pants during a class. Finally the day is over and you follow her back to her room. And lo and behold, she starts masturbating. No sooner does she get in the door does she strip down and flop onto her bed, pulling a vibrator out of her nightstand. She starts going to town while she pinches her nipples. Its so fucking hot. But you wait.

~~~

You bide your time, following the tanned girl around. Her name is Vicky you find out. The girl is VERY horny. It wasn't just that day. She masturbates 3-4 times a day. You watch for weeks without masturbating - letting the anticipation grow. You've discovered she is a deep sleeper, and she sleepwalks as well. You've tried to wake her up a few times - it doesn't seem possible. Once she's out, she's out for the night.

You also keep tabs on your other girls of interest, Violet and Cassidy. Violet seems to be taking her violation better than Cassidy. Violet seems to have completely moved on, while Cassidy has gone to counseling for "disturbing hallucinations." That's fun. But they aren't your target right now. You only have eyes for Vicky. And now - the day has come.

Its been three weeks since you started stalking Vicky. You haven't nutted since. It's the middle of the night, and you have been watching Vicky sleep. Tonight's the night. Your balls feel like they are going to explode. You stand up and move to the bed. Vicky is tucked under the covers. You turn the light on to get a better view. It of course does nothing to rouse her. You gently pull the sheets down, revealing her body. You stand over her naked. She is wearing pink pajamas. You climb into bed next to her, and start spooning her. She reacts to your body, pulling your arm around her and nuzzling her ass into your crotch. You go rock hard. Her body is fit and firm, even though the pajamas. You massage her breasts from behind and she giggles, swaying her butt seductively and hot-dogging your dick between her cheeks.

You slide one hand up her shirt and begin massaging a firm breast. You slip your other hand into her pants and start massaging her clit. She moans and smiles, still sound asleep. She begins grinding her hips in a rhythmic motion, pressing her ass into your dick then her pussy into your hand. She reaches back and runs a hand through your hair sensually.

You lay there, continuing to excite her, but your mind drifts elsewhere, back to Cassidy just a few rooms over. Slowly your mind wanders. You are brought back to reality by Vicky orgasming and squirting all over her sheets and your hand.

Slowly you remove yourself from the bed as Vicky begins to stir. She stretches as she wakes up, rubbing her arms over her body and arching her back. She pulls her blanket off, examining the squirt she caused. She bites a lip and pulls out her vibrator, going to town. Wow. You shake your head, leaving the room.

You wander around campus at night, your sack bulging with the desire to release a torrent of cum. But who to use it on... You make your way back to Cassidy's room. You go in. She is asleep, tossing and turning slightly.

You walk over and lay on top of her. She starts and wakes up, pushing her arms up to try to push you off. You let her arms pass straight through you as you crouch over her. "no... no this is just a hallucination..." She covers her face with her hands. You reach up through her shirt and fondle her breast. She flinches at the touch, eyes still held closed. She reaches a shaking arm to the nightstand and grabs a bottle of pills.

You slide a hand down her pants and force a finger into her pussy. She jerks her body as she was opening the pills, causing them to spill everywhere. Crying she reaches down and pops two of the pills into her mouth, swallowing them quickly. You pull her sheets down and then her underwear, revealing her crotch. You pause time, remembering something you saw in Vicky's room.

You quickly head over, Vicky is paused in the middle of an orgasm. You reach under her bed, not disturbing the horny slut and grab her pussy pump. You return to Cassidy, still paused as she lays on her bed, desperately trying to banish what she views as hallucinations. You bring the cup of the pussy pump down and suction her labia into it. You begin pumping, and blood is pulled to her crotch, engorging her labia. You don't go too big - just enough so that she has a large cameltoe.

You remove the pump and return it to under Vicky's bed before coming back to Cassidy. You stroke your dick then line up with her puffy pussy. Thinking twice, you check for moisture. Nope. She isn't even slightly turned on. Forcing into this pussy dry would hurt... You pop back into Vicky's room and grab a bottle of lube. You stick the head of the bottle into her pussy and squeeze, causing a healthy glob of lube to squirt into her tunnel. You return the lube then once again line up with the puffy cameltoe. The lips are engorged enough that they are partially holding the lube in her pussy.

You line up, grab her by the hips, and unpause time as you buck forward. "Ow! Ow! No!" she pleads as you force your way into her interior, parting the puffy and sensitive lips as you do so. Her face is painted in fear and pain as tears stream from her slammed shut eyes. She paws around and pops two more pills, repeating the mantra: "its not real its not real its not real" as she cries beneath you.

You continue to fuck her, enjoying the feel of her tight canal as your bulging member fucks into her unwilling flesh. You pull out two vibrating bullets you stole from Vicky and bury yourself fully in Cassidy. You then slip one into her ass, and cup the other one against her clit. She gasps and worms, trying to get away from the stimulus. You keep fucking into her. Finally you reach your peak, and you thrust deeply into her, bursting and letting out a flood of cum into her body. You hold position, letting your dick pulsate and launch its last drops into her.

You pull out and force her to her side as you lay down behind her and spoon her, your cum coated dick sandwiched between her ass cheeks. You keep holding the vibrating bead in place. "it's not real... just go back to sleep... see... its s-stopped... go back to sleep" you hear her murmuring. "ah!" she gasps. She can't ignore the beads forever. She begins to break out into a sweat, and she tries to turn away from you. You hold her in place, not letting her escape the beads. Slowly her breathing increases and her cheeks grow red as she pants. Your cum has begun slipping its way out of her pussy. "o-oh g-g-god it f-feels t-to g-g-good" she moans.

She cums, and her muscles contract, sending a sheet of your liquid bubbling from her pussy. You take the vibrators away as she sighs with relief. You cuddle up next to her and wait. Eventually, she actually falls back to sleep.

You feel lust once again rise in your balls. You begin to grind against her naked ass, and once you pull to full mast you dip your dick back in her pussy for sloppy seconds. Her pussy splurges and cum bubbles out of it as you slide in and begin humping her again. She doesn't wake up. Looks like the meds have her out cold.

You fuck her harder and your orgasm quickly builds as you fuck into her used pussy. Finally you cum again, blasting a second load into her. You sigh as you pull out of her, and begin cleaning her - removing the evidence of your presence.

Once done you walk out of the building into the night air. It is cool outside, and your balls are completely spent. You walk through the cool night air with a smile on your face. You are already planning your next target. Maybe Vicky. GOD she is hot. And hell, you might even be able to convince her to sleep with you without using any of your powers. Wouldn't that be something. Maybe Violet. It's been a while since you violated her. Frankly continuing to push Cassidy further down the crazy-hole with your dick sounds kind of like fun. Maybe you can get her to like fucking you. Or that freckled geologist you saw a few days back. Or... maybe a sexy MILF teacher. And you almost forgot about Violet's blonde friend Mallie. Truly the world is your sandbox. It really is a beautiful night tonight.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers