Time for Some Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze time, fifteen minutes into class. She walked over to Jerry, one of the obnoxious douchebags that plagued the school, and tied his shoelaces together. One girl was drinking water from a plastic bottle. Aria went to her and raised the girls arm higher, so that the bottles angle was steeper. The water stayed in the bottle, but when time started it would make a bit of a splash. Aria grabbed a sharpie off of someone's desk and went over to some jock with a buzz cut and she drew a crude-looking penis on the back of his neck. She sat down and started time.

An oomph from the drinking girl drew her attention, as she spilled a healthy slop of water onto her white blouse. The wet part of the shirt plastered to the girls skin, revealing the curve of her bra cupping her breast. Watching the buzz cut boy, he reached up to scratch the back of his neck, but didn't seem to notice anything.

She froze time again. The teacher had just written a vocabulary word on the board to reveal the spelling to the class - epistolary. Aria was tempted to up the ante. She felt guilty, but no one would ever find out, right? She got out of her seat and approached the chalkboard. "How can I mess with this?"

She erased the word epistolary, and in her best mimicry of the teachers handwriting wrote "IpissedonLarry." She turned to Mr. Krocker. Many students where curious about if he actually was as ripped as his muscled forearms that protruded from his professional shirts would suggest. She untucked his shirt from his pants and lifted the fabric. Yup, he didn't exactly have a six-pack so much as the hint of one. She rubbed her hand over his abdomen - all warm and hard and soft. She lifted the shirt higher to examine his pecs. Even better! His chest was fairly sculpted, with a light dusting of short hairs and small pink points that really drew the eye.

Aria blushed profusely. This was the first time she actually was seeing a man's chest so closely. She felt kind of rape-y and lowered his shirt again. This was totally an invasion of privacy. Just because she could do it did not mean she was allowed to touch people without their permission. Crush on teacher did not mean teacher would ever appreciate a touch from student.

She had had this ability for all of a day and she was already misusing and being selfish. She was shocked at how corrupt she could become without even noticing that it would happen. What was the line between silly prank and abuse? She returned to the douchebags from earlier whose shoes she had tied together and undid them. Yes, he normally would have stood up at the end of class and taken a comical fall - but what if he hit his head on the corner of a desk? What if he broke a wrist? She looked at the girl who spilled water all over her chest from Aria's earlier prank. She was self-consciously trying to position her arms so that her bra was not on show for the room and failing. She didn't seem too upset, but imagine if she had pulled this on a girl with crippling anxiety, who would cry at this sort of slip-up?

Aria sat back at her desk and resumed time, ready to contemplate the ethics of her new ability. Laughter startled her out of her reverie, as some people looked at the teachers Freudian slip. Mr. Krocker himself didn't notice for five minutes, which was surprising as he was usually very sharp. And he was walking funny and - OH MY GOD. No wonder he was off of his game, he was sporting a small bulge in his crotchal area.

Aria considered. She had already discovered that people could feel tickles and slaps post-time-stop. And Aria had spent a reasonable amount of time rubbing her teachers chest and abs. When the clock began again, the pleasure she had accidentally given him must have taken immediate effect - all of that skin caressing hitting him all at once.

Her moral debate on the rights of her time manipulative abilities were thrown from her mind as tantalizing possibilities came in. This would eventually become a pattern, unbeknownst to Aria. Whenever she began to feel guilty for what would be a lifetime of semi-criminal activity and another lifetime spent in frozen time, temptation lured her back into that secret exploitive nature of humans. Was Aria evil? No. Was she a bad person? Certainly not at first, and it could be argued that she was not in the end, either. I think she was just human, doing what we've secretly always wanted to do, she was just given the opportunity to do them. She did good things, too, for sure. She stopped a criminal or two in her time - not counting the fact that she could have robbed many more banks than she ended up doing. Sometimes she lived humbly, and sometimes in opulence. But mostly, she lived interestingly, entertainingly. And that's the thing that matters.

Aria didn't know the sort of power she had, but she did see how much fun she could have with it. So she did something very perverse - in the sake of science. To learn the facets of her ability. Obviously, she froze time, approached the hot teacher and very simply gave him a frozen hand-job.

She rubbed her hands up and down his hard body and undid his button and zipper. His black boxer briefs followed the way of the pants and his half-hard penis came into view. This was her first time seeing one so close. She delicately touched it, surprised at the warmth of it. Her fingers fluttered over it, from tip to base and back out. She took the area beneath the head and was surprised at the slack that was there from his half hard-on. He slid it up and down. She leaned in and stared at the tip. She feathered her fingers up to it and rubbed around the tip. Her finger circled around the little hole at the tip. Curious, she leaned forward and gave the tip of his penis and pressed the tip of her tongue to it, circled it around the head, and again kissed the tip.

Her hands wrapped around the shaft and gave it a light squeeze, and rubbed it up and down. Her other hand reached behind his cock to examine the balls. She feathered her fingers over and around them, lifted and weighed them, fondled them to learn their texture. She licked the tip some more. She contemplated giving putting the whole thing in her mouth, and the thought made her salivate just a little. But he was frozen in time, and his cock wasn't even fully erect. So she made do with her hands, playing with his crotch until she was almost certain she had memorized his sexy cock.

She redressed him and sat in her seat, noticing a hot slickness between her legs as she sat down. She could touch herself. She could touch herself in front of the whole classroom, probably cum in someone's face, and not get caught. The thought of it made her nipples tighten. She rubbed her hands over them before snapping into position and starting time again.

"...so while this novel is not only epistolary, it also fills the niche of being a lipog-ghhhgh"

Aria understood the scene unfurling in front of her. The teacher, midsentence was feeling the impact of her virginal handjob and cockteasing all at once. All of that pleasure, funneled into his groin at once. His bulge expanded rapidly for the eyes of anyone watching. Mr. Krocker stuttered and cleared his throat, it sounded like a wheeze came out of his mouth and one of his knees buckled for a second. Aria could picture his cock twitching in his pants, and once it had reached full hardness - then his balls would be tightening and... a very small dark spot formed at the front of Mr. Krockers pants, his body twitching subtly as he experienced a very sudden orgasm in front of his confused classroom. As soon as he regained control of himself, he cleared his throat and quickly moved to his desk and he sat down and put his head in his hands.

"Sorry, I..." Mr Krocker was fumbling for an excuse to explain his weird behavior. "I just got hit with a migraine."

Aria looked around the room and saw that everyone seemed to buy this explanation. After all, to them their teacher just stuttered and twitched a bit. They didn't know what she knew.

"Could someone remind me of what I was saying?" Someone did. "Right, so the book is also a lipogram, meaning it's a word game of sorts." His teaching instinct seemed to stutter there as he made a move to stand up again and write the vocabulary word on the board, then recalling his odd predicament. Aria chuckled. Mr. Krocker's eye jetted to hers and he saw the understanding in his eyes. Aria could only imagine what he was thinking. Besides not understanding how he went from fine to having a hard and sudden orgasm as he stood and lectured to his class, at least one of his students realized what had happened. And what had happened was almost the opposite of a migraine. That said, he was probably bound to be developing one of those headaches soon.

He apologized to the classroom, citing his headache again, and told the class to read silently for the remaining class-time. Aria retrieved her book, smiling to herself. She tried to read, but ended up just using her peripheral vision to notice things like when Mr Krocker snuck a tissue behind his desk.

Her next experiment was, fittingly, in Biology. She had made a guy cum - now to see about girls. The teacher was fairly old, so she eliminated them as a candidate quickly. She looked around the room. Aria wasn't normally into girls, but from having watched porn she had learned to appreciate the feminine form. A beautiful pair of breasts were a beautiful pair of breasts, right? Which is why she singled out some girl she vaguely recognized, Emily. Her boobs where just too big for her C-cup bra, and her shirt was tight enough that you could see that the excess flesh that spilled from the cups formed a sort of muffin top.

Once class was fully underway Aria froze time. She confidently approached her victi- test subject and reached for the soft treasures. They were soft, and only slightly bigger than her own. Turns out Emily wore push-up bras. No matter, Aria thought. She pulled up the girl's shirt and bra to reveal the creamy mounds. Emily's nipples were hard, probably from a make-out session in the hallway. Aria rubbed and pinched the peaks, flicked and rolled them. She tickled and touched the curves, knowing from her own set that having a light caress underneath the nipples was utterly tantalizing - hopefully for other as much as for her. Aria licked her fingers and thumbs and wetted Emily's nipples, then leaned over and gently blew a cool breeze over the hard little peaks.

Reaching down to the sitting girls skirt, Aria struggled to maneuver Emilie's little panties off without knocking the sitting girl over. She sighed triumphantly when they were off, then wondered what to do with them - they would be too much of a hassle to re-apply. She noticed a kid named Mark sitting next to Emily and put the panties in his backpack - a surprise for him when he got home.

Aria returned her attention to the girl, playing with her soft titties again just because she could. She slid her hand down Emily's body and parted her thighs. Emily was smoothly shaven, and definitely a little moist. Undeniably she must have been fooling around with her boyfriend before class. Aria traced the lines of the labia, and slipped a finger inside. The warm core almost sucked on Aria's finger when she pulled it out from the folds again. Aria spread Emily's lower lips and blew cool air over her pussy. She wiped some of the girl's wetness up onto the girl's clit and pulled the hood back a bit and rubbed it good and hard.

When Aria played with herself at night, the clit was always the star of the show. So she played with it unrelentingly. She rubbed and flicked it, pinched and teased it. She tapped it, feathered over it and rubbed it from all angles with all pressures. She spent a good amount of time one it, enjoying the process of pleasing the unaware student and imagining how she would react once time started again.

When she was mostly done with the clit, she gave it a light slap and started rubbing around, feeling the contours of the vaginal opening. She used the flat of her hand to rub up and down, imitating what would happen if Emily were humping her hand. Aria slid one finger, then two into Emily. She rubbed around the walls and located her g-spot. Aria rubbed it, starting to wish that she was in Emily's place. Oh god, it must feel so fucking good to have all these sensations happen at once. Emily's orgasm was going to be glorious. Aria rubbed her hand faster and harder, fucking Emily's pussy the way Aria wanted to be fucked. God, she was never this horny. After everything with Mr. Krocker, and now this? Aria pumped Emily hard, insistently banging that g-spot over and over until Aria couldn't handle it anymore. She yanked her hand out from between Emily's thighs and shoved it down her own pants and rubbed her now aching clit.

Aria tore off her pants and plunged her tiring fingers into her own hot, wet snatch and fucked her cunt. Some of the pressure eased off as it was transformed into pleasure. Aria hopped onto the desk Mark was sitting at, and spread her legs so that - had he been awake - he would have been looking at her flushed body, close enough to suck one of her hard nipples through her shirt.

She rubbed herself, imagining Emily cumming on her hand, Mr. Krocker's hot cock pulsing in her hand as it ejaculated sticky globs onto her hands - no, her face.Now she was imagining him licking her pussy, sucking on her clit. She moaned. She didn't realize she had been holding back noise. What was the point? She sighed and moaned, humping her hand, grinding her hips into the air doing her best to fuck herself.

"Ohh, yeah. Oh-oooohh, ffffff-. There. Fuck. Yes. Oh. Mmmmm, uh...uh.." She was thrusting her hips into the air, inches from Mark's face. If he stuck out his tongue and flicked her clit once, she would cum instantly.

"OOOhh. Haaa, haaaaa. MMmmm fuck yea. Fu...UUUH" Suddenly she was there and she was cumming. "OH GOD. OH MY GOD. HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH yeahyeahyeah" her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, her wet juices gushing out of her pulsing snatch, dripping onto Mark's notebook and staining the pages with her pleasure. She rubbed her clit hard, making the orgasm last. "FUUUCK Y...yeah...oh god" she moaned and screamed as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Then, slowly, and aftershocks making her body jerk every few seconds, it wore down. She relaxed, panting and sweating, careful to not fall off of Mark's desk.

If he were awake, boy would he had had a sexy show. She hopped off of the desk and tidied herself up. She pulled her panties up, her wetness dripping throught them. She kind of liked the sexy thought of walking around and sitting through class with her pussy absolutely drenched. She fixed Mark's desk, which had moved around a bit with her thrusting and shaking. It snapped into place. His notebook was ruined, though - her wetness blurring the ink on the pages which were already wrinkling from having been doused in liquid.

Aria surveyed her work. By the time she sat back down, nothing was out of place - excluding Emily's panties, which she has used to mop up her mess before putting it back in Mark's bag. If he was a pervert like most of the boys in the school were, he would probably be praying his thanks to her later.

Aria tweaked her nipples again before she resumed time, excited for the show.

Emily was... not quite as subtle as Mr. Krocker had been. Emily released a long, low moan that had everyone in the class turn to look at her. She hunched over her desk, crossing her arms over her breasts tightly and squeezing her thighs together. She was breathing hard. "Mmmmmm...uh...uhh" Emily's body wiggled uncontrollably. Her hips started grinding back and forth over her chair, the sexy movement lining up with the erotic noises slipping out of her lips. "Oohhh...Oh...OHHHHHHHHHH" Emily was now spasming in her chair as her body rushed her into an orgasm within just the few seconds since time restarted. "OOOOHHH FFFFFUUUU MM OOOOH GOoooOOODDDDD" Emily was rubbing her legs together, her arms couldn't help but slide up and down her body even though she still had them tightly crossed over her crushed bosom.

Her shaking turned into jerking as the girl closed her eyes and whimpered at the tingling sensation that was at once smothering her erotic parts, and sorely punishing her pulsing hard clit and pussy walls. They clenched on nothing, and wetness poured out of Emily. More than Aria expected. Emily's body threw her back, and she arched backwards on her chair and began humping her hips in the air. One of her hands flew to her nipple and began pinching it as she gyrated and she began to visibly drip onto her chair. All eyes were on her, but Emily' didn't seem to care, having the orgasm of a lifetime. Gush after gush of pussy juice then came out of her. The half of the room that sat in front of Emily got a nice view of a real-life squirter trembling and shaking and moaning and gushing. The two students sitting in front of her were in the splash-zone. The boy on the left was too busy ogling the hot scene in front of him to care - and the girl on the right squeeling an "Ew!" as she leaped out of the way.

Emily jetted right past her first orgasm into a second one. Aria had done a real number on her, and the effect of having half an hour of teasing and finger-fucking happen to you all in a few seconds really must compress the pleasure. Aria made a note not to try so hard next time. Emily was squeezing her breast, and her ass fell back down on her seat with a splat. She panted, she was still sweating and softly moaning. She didn't seem aware of her surroundings. Aria tore her eyes from her very successful experiment to see the chaos in the room - the girls gawking and yelling, the boys cheering and adjusting their junk, the teacher standing flabbergasted at the front of the room.

The teacher yelled at Emily to go to the Principal's office, and when Emily panicked and opened her eyes, realizing what had just happened, the teacher had already changed their mind that she should go to the nurse - no! The principal's office - or the nurse. "Just get out of my classroom." Emily flushed in shame and Aria was struck with a pang of guilt. But, as it turns out, Emily was a real champ. Her confused and shamed look turned into a flirty smile as she rose from her seat, grabbed her bag, and walked out of the room on wobbly, unsteady legs, nearly tripping several times on her way out and being cheered by the boys (and some of the girls) all the way.

Class was a mess after that - though the teacher managed to get some semblance of control. Knowing that there was no more teaching, they threw a documentary up on the screen and started typing emails frantically and the rest of the class whispered and gossiped for the rest of the hour.

12